Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 28, 2017 6:55 AM

Jun 2014
Itsuki and the other chick are so dumb. So dumb that they're perfect for each other. Both Haruto and Myaa don't feel satisfied with their current way of life at the age of 20.

Haruto has been failing a lot and feels he can get back up, but by the end of the episode he drops again but doesn't give up. He's too good for this series and I hope he breaks through. I can relate to this guy in terms of jobs not working out well for you, soon to be 20 myself. But I'm working part-time + university student, although I'm not 100% sure where I'm heading later in life I'm in a pretty good situation compared to him.

Myaa on the other hand is still down in the dumps, cant find love, not liking her job either and she doesn't see any change from her teenage self to her current self(which is blasphemy to me). She doesn't really fit in the group, she's a lot more normal than the 3 and she's only there in hopes of Itsuki looking in her direction.

Great episode, I was going to drop this series honestly. But I will keep watching to see where Haruto ends up.
Nov 28, 2017 8:58 AM

Nov 2014
I like how it played out so far. I was afraid they will go with some dramatic confrontation after Haruto noticed Myaa's feeling, which would be too out of character for him.
Nov 28, 2017 9:04 AM

Jul 2014
So first Haruto's novel got a shitty anime adaptation... and then he found out his dream girl has a thing for his friend... yeah..
#feelsbadman.
Anyways HAPPY BDAY MIYAKO!
Nov 28, 2017 5:39 PM

Sep 2017
God damn, Haruto can't catch a break. I feel kinda bad for him, but it's also kinda sad for Miyako.
Nov 28, 2017 8:23 PM

Oct 2008
Seems like Haruto is just like me IRL...afraid to court girls at all...lolz
4/5.

Nov 28, 2017 9:06 PM

Aug 2015
The amusement park trip only unintentionally shipped the Itsuki x Nayu ship harder.
Nov 29, 2017 12:09 AM

Jan 2014
Nayu and MC is unrealistic, pinky dreamy, cliched and boring that i cannot help but fast forward...Nyayu should just go yuri road perhap it's less boring
Hope something will happen soon
f is this even about imouto or not
I don't want this to crush my little siscon heart like chocotto sh!tter
Nov 29, 2017 3:35 AM
Oct 2015
Slowly by slowly, Itsuki is falling for Nayu and Miyako isn't able to do anything due Nayu being so straightforward with her feelings, unlike Maiyko who is rather more hesitant about her actions.
Heckle was here...
Nov 29, 2017 7:00 PM

Feb 2017
TheHeckle said:
Slowly by slowly, Itsuki is falling for Nayu and Miyako isn't able to do anything due Nayu being so straightforward with her feelings, unlike Maiyko who is rather more hesitant about her actions.

Itsuki just wanted to make a space for haruto and miya.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 29, 2017 9:27 PM
Nov 2017
Any novel spoilers?
Nov 30, 2017 9:05 AM
Mar 2012
aw Haruto... world is so cruel to you.
Miya might just need more time.
Yuri or 'sister' relation forming.
Nov 30, 2017 2:30 PM

Oct 2011
Hopefully it doesn't end like Boku wa tomodachi ga sukinai
Dec 9, 2017 3:21 AM

Aug 2015
This show has improved so much since the first three episodes.
Dec 9, 2017 9:19 AM

Aug 2013
Nice to see them having fun at the amusement park but I feel so bad for Haruto.

Dec 23, 2017 10:15 PM

Oct 2012
Now both Haruto also knows how Miyako feels watching someone she likes fall for her best friend :/

I kinda want Itsuki to end up with Miyako just cause it's so sad that she (seems to be) giving up before she really tried anything. Simply for the sake of Nayu.

Jan 4, 2018 6:46 AM

Nov 2014
Well, really feel sorry for haruto tho
it looks like he gets a lot of bad luck since few episodes before. hope there are any happy things happen to him in few next episodes ahead.
Jan 22, 2018 9:32 AM
Jan 2018
HAHAHA FEEL THAT HARUTO!!!
NEVER MESS UP WITH ANOTHER PERSON HAREM!!!
#TEAMHAREM
Feb 6, 2018 11:55 AM

May 2012
Well that was nice to see at least an attempt to romance :p
Feb 28, 2018 6:38 PM
Dec 2017
It's weird, but I didn't like Haruto trying to date Miyako. Like how dare you try to take one of the main characters harem members. I don't care if it's 2,5 or 8 girls in the harem, you never try and take one of the MC's harem members.

MC gets all the girls!! It's like an unwritten rule in anime. LOL
Sep 22, 2018 4:48 PM

Jun 2013
Best part was definitely that nod to Haganai.

UNIVERSE!
Nov 4, 2019 1:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Miyako has some great friends, I don't want Haruto to date Miyako to be honest.
It was a good episode.
Nov 7, 2019 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect to get a bit of relationship drama in this tbh, Haruto certainly took a step back. Not sure if that's good for his peace of mind though. Looks like the female mangaka fucked up somehow in the end?
Apr 24, 2020 11:21 AM

Mar 2019
Damn,Fuwa saw that she likes him.When he saw how she looked towards them.I hope this isn't somewhat true.And I know this probably won't happen,but I hope nothing happens to Fuwa.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 21, 2020 7:56 AM
Jul 2019
That part with the eyes has some really good directing even though it lasted for only a few seconds. And I'm glad that Haruto's mature enough to not say anything or make their relationship much worse. Kinda sad that they'll never be together, or might, who knows? Now Miyako liking Itsuki isn't BS whatsoever imo. I can see the reason why she likes Itsuki just by looking at their history, there's really no reason for her to like Haruto. And Haruto's late in the game for realizing his feelings for Miyako just now. It's really painful going for a harem and with only one person winning. Which is why I'm starting to lose interest in harem anime (and that used to be my favorite).Which is why I'm looking for anime with just a 1:1 relationship. No third party for bullshit drama, just sole male and female.

Editor looks pained in seeing the manuscript. And based on the next title's episode, the art is probably borderline hentai.
Edit: Well, I was wrong, it was the exact opposite.
SomeGuyWithHairAug 21, 2020 8:25 AM
May 7, 2021 7:36 AM

Jun 2020
Itsuki just straight up asked her my man he's pretty straight forward Itsuki and Nayuta ate curry together didn't expect that coming

Happy Birthday to Miyako missed that last week she's 21 now congrats to her she also got a personal novel written Nayuta while Itsuki just gave her an autograph lol well he is her favorite though, Amusement park scene I love to see that that part was laughable especially the first one we have some relationship build-up going on at least

That doesn't look good for Haruto well at least a lot of things might change I guess after that but all in all that was fun to watch especially for them they enjoyed it.
Jul 3, 2021 2:01 AM

Aug 2018
Itsuki and Kani enjoy talking a lot together in that amusement park..
And Haruto and Miyako.. Well.. This anime can go any direction, really..
Aug 24, 2022 3:06 AM

Oct 2019
that was an absolutely wonderful episode. it was so wholesome, while also being pretty intense and dramatic at the same time, while also being meaningful and full of a lot of heart. first of all, the scene with miyako's birthday was absolutely wholesome and sweet and i loved seeing miyako and nayuta's older and younger sister dynamic, it was really wholesome seeing nayuta and itsuki having fun together and seeing haruto and itsuki's friendship where they talk about itsuki helping his friend out with some love and wingman stuff, even if he sucks at it. and finally, it was really wholesome seeing haruto and miyako relating to each others feelings about comparing themselves to others. this episode really went into a lot of this friend group's dynamics and i cant appreciate that enough.

i also absolutely loved how intense and dramatic the scene at the amusement park was, it was so intense waiting for haruto making the right move and i was waiting for it, hoping it wouldnt be ruined, but it had a pretty emotional conclusion where he realized that she had eyes for itsuki and that hurt like a bitch, but the fact that this episode filled me with so many emotions, so much intensity is what makes me absolutely love this episode. my favorite episode of this season by far.
Aug 24, 2022 3:08 AM

Oct 2019
Quentinamobay said:
I came for little sisters, not a lot of feels.
I’m just kidding, but I only started this series because I thought it would just be a trashy little sister show. Now I’m sort of enjoying it as a normal show, I’ve given it a score of 7/10, and I hope these last few episodes are as good as this one

"i came for the little sisters, not a lot of feels"
you said it brother, i was expecting this to be some comedy focused show that makes dumb little sisters and dumb jokes, and it is that, but its also so much more
Sep 17, 2022 9:20 AM
Jul 2022
accidentally spoiled myself by looking at the yt comments as was prepared to write: "honestly if i was haruto i woulda kicked the chair by now"
but i wouldn't, and honestly, i'd actually keep trying
i remember i was on my knees since the end of episode 7 for them to just kiss already but i feel we got something more realistic and artistic in the end rather than something to appeal to emotions and fantasies and if there's anything i've learned from my contemporary literature classes is that's good art isn't supposed to make you feel comfortable, it's supposed to give you a newer perspective
since episode 6 we've already been insinuated to that miyako may actually wanna kick it w haruto, but there were so many fragments left behind that remind us there's a bigger picture and that's the unfortunate reality behind it
Aug 15, 2023 3:58 PM

Apr 2021
another great episode
Nov 20, 2023 2:02 AM
Dec 2022
Itsuki is lucky to have two girls liking him. Haruto realizes that Miyako likes Itsuki and will not ask her out. What a friend or stupid depending on how one looks at it.
Dec 7, 2023 9:45 AM

Dec 2022
Hate to say it's boring, but it is. This is the same fruitless love polygon you see in every other romcom ever, except with less emotion.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 8, 8:04 PM
Oct 2014
That is the perfect pace for a love polygon, I haven't enjoyed a romance in an anime this much in a while.
Just the way Miyako looked at Itsuki made me so sad xd, now our Haruto is in a very tough spot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

166 by Dapineappleking1 »»
Apr 6, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2017

231 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 11:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.