Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 2:13 AM
Apr 2023
The monster calling flute was hilarious 😂 and I guess that means the "outer nobles" (or whatever they were called) will become higher levelled.

Hopefully nobody else approaches too close to 99 though 😬
Jan 31, 3:08 AM
Oct 2023
hope they dub the series soon
Jan 31, 6:53 AM
Apr 2018
ah yes, another bad CGI black worf and bad fighting scene but anyway, this episode still good for me
Jan 31, 7:02 AM
Jul 2022
cuhoangdk said:
ah yes, another bad CGI black worf and bad fighting scene but anyway, this episode still good for me

The CGI and fighting were so awful . As much as I am enjoying the other aspects, it's becoming a hard watch.
Jan 31, 9:10 AM
May 2020
the ending is so funny
Jan 31, 2:49 PM

May 2015
Yumiella has the perfect monster cheese method. But it's just very terrifying for onlookers!
Jan 31, 2:58 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Maviestbueno244
CGI.... I fear Ryuu
@Maviestbueno244
Jan 31, 4:34 PM

Nov 2009
TBH... the way Alicia assumes Yumi's the Maou basing on her hair COLOR, felt really racism....

If I was Yumi, I would have just delete everything RIGHT THEN, cause no one can stop me as a level 99, since the "OG-Protags" haven't awakened or reached the strength they need yet.

Yumi's too chill to do that tho, LOL.

Tho... "Real Maou" ? ? ?... episode 1's start that explained the OG game's setting told us OG-Yumi's the one that ends up as the Demon Lord at the end...

So... there are more than one Maou?

"Alicia's nice to everyone"... you totally forgot what just happened earlier huh Yumi... LOL, you even mention it she think you're SUS...

Huh... this Patrick dude's pretty good at command huh. (and fairly caring... dude didn't think she was 99, he thought she was a normal girl)

( ᗜ_ᗜ) "was my magic that scary?"

LOL

And the constantly summon... HAHAHAHAHA

amlgJan 31, 4:56 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 31, 9:38 PM
Nov 2018
Those poor reject Houndooms...
So the teachers lost all control of that class session, but I hope they at least note that her XP-farming method works. If they play their cards right, Yumiella's gonna turn that entire student body into demon-killing heroes. Just as well, because if that loose-lipped royal brat Eddie is the only heir to the throne, maybe a regime change is in order.
So those who cast Light magic are as innocent as animals, and Dark magic means bad vibes. I am so sorry, Yumiella. All the power in the world, but unable to befriend a pet ;_;
Feb 1, 6:52 AM
Apr 2020
best episode yet + new aime bf

Feb 1, 1:13 PM

May 2009

Feb 1, 4:35 PM

Nov 2009
^

LOL that Pic is a masterpiece

TOOT

___ ___ ___

Also, I just realized this is how Yumi can level grind so fast, she can just constantly call monsters and kill them for endless EXP Farm...
amlgFeb 2, 4:48 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 1, 9:26 PM
Apr 2021
This feels like it's starting to actually go somewhere and not just trying to up-hand the typical isekai/datingSim tropes.
Feb 2, 10:39 AM
Dec 2023
laughed a lot when she just kept calling demons without notice!
Feb 2, 3:51 PM

Jun 2020
I hope Alicia and prince end together their stupidity is matching. I like the new guy good to see someone with braincells expect my perfect Yumıella
Feb 3, 3:43 AM
Sep 2021
Yumiella is helping others in leveling & also she made a friend i.e, patrick. Looking forward for more.
Feb 3, 9:46 AM
Mar 2019
I don't understand how CGI is still so bad in anime.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Feb 3, 10:37 PM

Oct 2021
Couldn't Yumiella tie all the monsters and just get everyone to attack them and level up easily? That would be broken. I'm gonna assume if the monsters are tied down, the attacker earns a lot less XP to the point that it is not worth it, unless for practice.

Seriously, Yumiella's deadpan expression is amazing. One of my favorite characters in a while.
Feb 5, 10:45 PM

Nov 2012
Wow! Yumiella is dumb. She saw and heard people's reactions to her training and still she kept blowing the whistle. Someone with wind magic should've sent that whistle flying.
Feb 7, 11:12 AM
Feb 2015
Yumiella's spartan training 😂
Feb 8, 1:05 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to bastek66

@bastek66 omg I love that! It's fantastic!
Feb 11, 12:52 AM
Mar 2012
those stooges now pretty stupid. lol mc stalking, so cat like Alicia. Ronald new principal bit sus.
Interesting groupings, not for tropey discrimination reasons, but region & central having very different skill fighting regional monsters. Also Partrick talk of vanguard & rearguard balancing.
lol is this our efficiency pair? Eiai approves. Hardcore gamer tips, and the repeated flute calls, peak autist efficiency energy.
Patrick as pretty great leader.
Mar 3, 6:03 AM

Oct 2017
Yeah the pink hair and her companions are sort of annoying. Specially those three are sore loosers. Maybe the prince lost some of his braincells too as he spoke about state secret like nothing.

The principal seems like an interesting character. He has blonde hair so uh is he related to the royal family? I'm also waiting to see the first prince.

The field trip was sure fun for them.
Mar 21, 11:59 PM
Dec 2011
The show is decent, comedy is good enough to keep me going.
However, and I do absolutely need to point this out - that's the worst CGI I've ever seen in anime. I mean, just look at the last scene with the CGI wolf "biting" hand. THE WOLF'S MOUTH DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE HAND! How low have the standards of animation fallen lately?
Mar 24, 5:54 PM
Dec 2014
Alicia and her gang of morons are so annoying..
Mar 26, 4:41 PM
Sep 2020
was to funny with patricks reaction on dark magic healing abilities and to top it all of Yumi who keeps blowing the monster calling flute at the end was simply amazing.
Mar 27, 11:18 AM

Aug 2019
that new principal is the most shady character ever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Sep 2012
Yumiella has no common sense lol

that ending lol
Apr 5, 7:14 PM

Feb 2009
This is exactly what I mean. They made the protags of the game so insufferable that it makes no sense when they are speaking normal sense. Why would Edwin scold Alicia about her assuming that our MC is the demon lord? Coming from the guy who made terrible assumptions himself and clearly isn't even apologetic about it despite being proven wrong to his own face, how am I supposed to take what he is saying to Alicia seriously? Yet his talk with Alicia makes it sound like he's acknowledged her effort on reaching lvl 99 and even dismisses all the prejudices, the same ones he's been on so far without any hint of change....

Also, I'm glad they got rid of the old principal. He clearly wasn't fit to do the job.
EinTheVarianceApr 5, 7:17 PM
Apr 17, 3:52 PM

Aug 2023
what a funny disasters

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why did the academy president set Yumiella up to participate in the tournament?

Argyll - May 28

5 by Puntosmx »»
May 31, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26

91 by KinjiKido »»
May 13, 2:21 AM

» Pretty chilling anime

LostInLove - Apr 4

13 by LostInLove »»
Apr 24, 8:21 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 6

66 by dinodogst »»
Apr 19, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13

55 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.