Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which character do you like more, Light or L?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 24, 2023 11:38 AM
Oct 2023
I think that they are not really that great without the other. Overall, I think that Light is more of an independent character.

He has some interesting aspects. Some people here wrote that he was corrupted by Death Note. I don't think so. In the beginning, he gets Death Note and thinks about writing his classmates in the note. But he was stopped not by moral norms, but by the fear of getting caught. Light wasn't eager for justice, he wanted to become a God, someone special
Oct 24, 2023 11:39 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to WelderDark
I think that they are not really that great without the other. Overall, I think that Light is more of an independent character.

He has some interesting aspects. Some people here wrote that he was corrupted by Death Note. I don't think so. In the beginning, he gets Death Note and thinks about writing his classmates in the note. But he was stopped not by moral norms, but by the fear of getting caught. Light wasn't eager for justice, he wanted to become a God, someone special
@WelderDark Answer received, thank you.

๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ต
๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ซ-๐”ž๐”ฆ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ž ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ
Oct 24, 2023 11:40 AM

Aug 2021
I like L but that does not mean I like Near is despise him a lot >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2023 11:41 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to YanYan
I like L but that does not mean I like Near is despise him a lot >:(
@yaawwwwnnn Answer received, thank you.

๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ต
๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ซ-๐”ž๐”ฆ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ž ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Oct 24, 2023 11:58 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to bronycon42
@Cammell123 Do you mean your GOAT is ..Light? As you said at first you like Light so I guess you change your mind after you read manga. If my guess is right, then answer received, thank you.
@bronycon42 I updated now... for some reason my keyboard skipped L
Oct 24, 2023 11:59 AM
Nov 2016
Light. And he did NOTHING WRONG.
Oct 24, 2023 12:00 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to ZeRoX98
Light. And he did NOTHING WRONG.
@ZeRoX98 Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 12:04 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Cammell
@bronycon42 I updated now... for some reason my keyboard skipped L
@Cammell123 Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 12:19 PM
Mar 2012
Yagami Light for the win!! KIRA is my god!!
Oct 24, 2023 1:00 PM
Jul 2020
nahh not this old crusty ahh debate again๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ
Oct 24, 2023 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
@Enlightened_Anon

I mean, the show in general gives more relevance to male characters. Even with the police task force, it's only comprised of men. Of course, there was Naomi Misora. But her presence and relevance to the plot was short-lived.
Oct 24, 2023 1:15 PM
Dec 2022
light yagami ๐Ÿ
Oct 24, 2023 1:45 PM
Apr 2021
all hail Kira.
yes light proved to be corrupted, but light was just the body of Kira, Kira will gain a new body and return one.

wars stopped and criminals were hiding in the deepest darkest shadows where they belong.

Kira will return.

long live Kira
Oct 24, 2023 1:45 PM
Oct 2023
Light's philosophy, purpose and mindset is correct to me. Serious criminals and even useless people shouldn't be in this world...
Oct 24, 2023 1:49 PM
Oct 2023
ฤฐ don't see light as a villain. He was making the world better.
Oct 24, 2023 1:57 PM
Apr 2022
i like them both equally because without L there would be no Light
Oct 24, 2023 3:34 PM
Sep 2023
light 100% he had to die for the plot
Oct 24, 2023 3:44 PM
Apr 2021
light brought peace to the world and minimized crime. Sometimes drastic methods are needed to bring order.
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 PM
Mar 2023
Team Light all the way
As long as I can make them laugh, it doesn’t matter how, I’ll be alright. If I succeed in that, the human beings probably won’t mind it too much if I remain outside their lives. The one thing I must avoid is becoming offensive in their eyes: I shall be nothing, the wind, the sky.
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 PM
Nov 2021
i prefer light over L
Oct 24, 2023 4:33 PM
Oct 2023
I lean towards Kira. Criminals must be punished.
Oct 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Jan 2021
ENFP and L. Light's whole character motivation seemed like bullshit to me from the beginning. I hate the vigilante justice plot. Light just wanted to kill people and he found an "eTHiCAl" way to do it.
Oct 24, 2023 5:39 PM
May 2023
Goat Yagami is the answer
Oct 24, 2023 6:24 PM
Jul 2023
light “the goat” yagami
Oct 24, 2023 6:27 PM
Jul 2023
Both characters have "ehh" morals, but overall, I've got to go with L. It's like asking someone if they like wasabi more than the sushi itself. While yes, the wasabi (light) makes things much more interesting, the sushi (L) has so many different sides to itself and much more flavor
Oct 24, 2023 7:01 PM
Aug 2023
Light, him being kira was a very pleasant thing to watch
Oct 24, 2023 7:23 PM

Nov 2018
Two great characters, but they need one the other to be so. The two have good points and do bad things...

I like slightly more L.
Oct 24, 2023 8:02 PM
Mar 2022
Kvothe_1 said:
2013 called ....they want their question back.

Honestly. I’ve probably heard this 30 times now but it’s fine
Oct 24, 2023 8:13 PM
Jul 2023
Light Yagami did nothing wrong (except for losing)
Oct 24, 2023 9:30 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to tsubagakure
Yagami Light for the win!! KIRA is my god!!
@tsubagakure Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:31 PM

Mar 2023
@Enlightened_Anon So you like Light more?

Mar 2023
Reply to cassieDmonkey
light yagami ๐Ÿ
@cassieDmonkey Answer received, thank you.

Mar 2023
Reply to kalebsmoker
all hail Kira.
yes light proved to be corrupted, but light was just the body of Kira, Kira will gain a new body and return one.

wars stopped and criminals were hiding in the deepest darkest shadows where they belong.

Kira will return.

long live Kira
@kalebsmoker Answer received, thank you.

Mar 2023
Reply to Tatar_WARmonger
Light's philosophy, purpose and mindset is correct to me. Serious criminals and even useless people shouldn't be in this world...
@Foruka-San Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:32 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Tatar_WARmonger
ฤฐ don't see light as a villain. He was making the world better.
@Foruka-San Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:33 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Tulleha
i like them both equally because without L there would be no Light
@Tuli345 Answer received, thank you. You're 50% Light and 50% L, aren't you?

Mar 2023
Reply to Shubhx4
light 100% he had to die for the plot
@Shubhx4 So you like L more? If my guess is correct, then answer received, thank you.

Mar 2023
Reply to krecha34
light brought peace to the world and minimized crime. Sometimes drastic methods are needed to bring order.
@krecha34 Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:34 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Maxschmax
Team Light all the way
@Maxschmax Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:34 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to ShockScape
i prefer light over L
@ShockScape Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:35 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to baron16jumpen
I lean towards Kira. Criminals must be punished.
@baron16jumpen Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:35 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to CalmTeaTime
ENFP and L. Light's whole character motivation seemed like bullshit to me from the beginning. I hate the vigilante justice plot. Light just wanted to kill people and he found an "eTHiCAl" way to do it.
@CalmTeaTime So who do you like more?

Oct 24, 2023 9:36 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to Thatboidriz
Goat Yagami is the answer
@Thatboidriz Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:36 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to reTIKYI
light “the goat” yagami
@kiwiPRTY Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:37 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to hellbaka
Both characters have "ehh" morals, but overall, I've got to go with L. It's like asking someone if they like wasabi more than the sushi itself. While yes, the wasabi (light) makes things much more interesting, the sushi (L) has so many different sides to itself and much more flavor
@wumsan Answer received, thank you.

Mar 2023
Reply to ThunderOfToast
Light, him being kira was a very pleasant thing to watch
@ThunderOfToast So you like Kira more? If my guess is correct, then answer received, thank you.

Mar 2023
Reply to Hizaki-hime
Two great characters, but they need one the other to be so. The two have good points and do bad things...

I like slightly more L.
@Hizaki-hime Answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:38 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to AR550
Light Yagami did nothing wrong (except for losing)
@AR550 So you like Light more? If my guess is correct, then answer received, thank you.

Oct 24, 2023 9:50 PM

Mar 2021
I think I like L better...I've read some novels where โ…ฌ is the main character.

Oct 24, 2023 9:52 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to kihel
I think I like L better...I've read some novels where โ…ฌ is the main character.
@kihel Answer received, thank you.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» What detectives from other series do you think could solve the Kira case? ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Jun 5

51 by _livinginutopia_ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayrhandros - Apr 18, 2007

124 by N_Erwann »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayrhandros - Apr 11, 2007

124 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

itainteazy - Apr 4, 2007

399 by N_Erwann »»
Yesterday, 9:18 AM

» Does anyone find the post time-skip story kind of...bad?

VanVeleca - May 24

41 by Absurdo_N »»
Jun 13, 1:28 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.