Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 3, 2017 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly besides the coincidences, this was one of the most realistic episodes of an anime I have seen in a while. Just the lead up to a date, getting the day wrong, and the trouble of buying clothes and actually thinking "Damn I could have used this on my hobby." So fucking true!

Dude Moriko with short hair worried me after last week...but I fucking LOVE IT!!!!

The previews are cliffhangers themselves! So she's still going to go on the date with Koiwai next week!!! WTF SAKURAI DUDE MAN THE FUCK UP!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 3, 2017 6:18 PM

Sep 2011
Blue-balling I tell you!
Nov 3, 2017 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
Raz1515 said:

Also, anyone else thinks that Mori and yuuta knew eachother since they were kids and playing that other game? Idk why I have this feeling

Yup, was thinking that too but I hope it's not true cuz that's just too corny.
Nov 3, 2017 6:27 PM

Nov 2015

No no no no noooooO!!! The episode ended too quickly!!!! TT_TT

But oohh! She looks so cute and happy in the ED! =3

The interactions in this episode were amazing. I laughed a lot. Lilly leaving right before starting the raid was amazing hahahaha.
Watching Morioka regret spending money on clothes and getting her hair done instead of using it on her hobby was really something to relate to.

Side comment: While Moriko now looks older, she's still rocking it!
Remove hair from forehead, make eyes narrower, bam, make any character look older.

Strawberrycake48 said:
Sakurai was in denial, but his suspicions about Hayashi being Moriko were finally confirmed...I wonder if he's gonna say something. Probably not lol
That would be very awkward! HAH. But certainly a topic to drop sometime. He knows that's a hobby in common, what better way to hold a good conversation? Sakurai is bold, I like him, he might try it xD

I can't stand it. Moriko is too cute.
HumbertoZeroNov 3, 2017 6:52 PM
Nov 3, 2017 6:42 PM

Feb 2017
I'll gonna miss Moriko's long hair to be honest but she still looks pretty with the short one so I have no problem. And also we already know about the cashier guy and his real self what didn't surprise me but he's totally different from the games; at first I thought he started to develop a crush on her but good that didn't happen and he supports her, which is good because I don't want this to turn into another pseudo harem for Moriko, a cute romance is enough to me.

By the way, Koiwai was a bit annoying in the previous episodes but it's now when I'm starting to dislike him, I'm pretty sure that he's gonna bring some sh*t to the main characters and their developing relationship, especially for the preview.

I will be glad if in the upcoming episode the staff gives more moments to Sakurai like in this episode, the guy is a sweetheart that deserves an opportunity with Moriko, I know he's gonna treat her well as she deserves.
CatnelacNov 4, 2017 1:32 AM
Nov 3, 2017 7:37 PM

Nov 2015
Still a fan of her long hair.

A thus, a new waifu raises.

Nov 3, 2017 7:53 PM

Nov 2013
Sakurai best boi. Cutest, loveable dork ever, I love him to death my lord.
And Morioka looks adorable with the shorter hair >8V

Ahhhhh, this anime is friggen diabetes. It's so cute and so sweet. I love every single one of the characters x'D

I don't think Koiwai stood her up though. I do legitimately think there was either some misremembering or miscommunication somewhere. After all, he kept on teasing about taking Sakurai with him. He knows Sakurai wanted to see her again, so I don't think he'd pull that 8V....
Time to scour through the previous episodes and see if I can figure out what happened...
Watching the two episodes, it really does seem like Morioka just got mixed up. Koiwai had that trip, anyways 8V

That preview totally seems to be teasing us.

Anybody else wonder if they might translate the webcomic since they're dubbing it, btw?
I'd really like to think so D; but who knows. Hopefully a translator group picks it up. I'd really like to read the webcomic ;;
edit: 8V9 yesss. A group's decided to pick it up //tears of joy
AlyxsandreNov 3, 2017 7:58 PM
Nov 3, 2017 7:58 PM

Sep 2015
Dam is that gonna be her new look since it's now in the ED
Nov 3, 2017 8:01 PM

Aug 2017
I gotta say, seeing that kanbe knows about who they actually are IRL and decides to play for both sides was really nice. Lily may be the healer, but he is the true support.

So I assume they are gonna keep this triangle thing for a while, IMO it was not necessary but who knows, it may end up being fun to watch

Also, I preffer Moriko with long hair, but who am I to judge.

Nov 3, 2017 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
This girl is beautiful, we need more images from her:

From last episode:

Nov 3, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2013
MoriMori looked fine just the way she was, but she looked really nice after cleaning herself up

while he may be very very younger, idk if i'd like Hanbe to get into the romance action or stay a reliable wingman for MoriMori
Nov 3, 2017 8:21 PM

Jun 2012
Benphyre said:
luigi-dude said:

Koiwai scheduled the date for when he'd be out of town and got Moriko's number on Yuuta's phone... meaning if she wanted to know where he was she would call Yuuta's phone thinking it was Koiwai's and the two would get together...

That's not possible because Moriko should've had Yuuta's number already since he gave it to her at the hospital. From the looks of it in the preview, it seem that Kowai will arrive at the scene before Yuuta could say/do anything and went on with the "date".

Also, the way Kowai noticed those huge boobies first tells a lot about his character.

but last episode LITERALLY showed Koiwai stealing Yuuta's phone, and then he told Mori to put her contact info. into it. Maybe the show fucked up, but it was literally explained last episode that Koiwai took Yuuta's phone to use its GPS to find the convenience store he frequents, he met Mori, and had her put her own contact info. into Yuuta's phone. It is a tad confusing, but I'm just wondering if she just got the date wrong or if Koiwai SET the two of them up to meet by giving Mori the wrong date and her contact info. on Yuuta's phone. a bit confusing
Nov 3, 2017 8:32 PM

Nov 2014
I am getting confused..

Who was in the wrong side here?

It's clearly that Koiwai currently at business trip that day, yet he invited Morimori in the same day as his trip?

or Did Morimori forgot about the date schedule?

and what the hell is wrong with the preview? they still on the date.. -_-
Nov 3, 2017 8:43 PM

Jun 2017
SHE CUT HER HAIR!!! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

<<<<< #TeamLongHair
Nov 3, 2017 9:00 PM

Oct 2015
She looked really good with short hair :O and damn Kowai I am disappointed :( thought ya a boy but that preview said otherwise.
Nov 3, 2017 9:02 PM

Nov 2014
Benphyre said:
Sephil said:
Koiwai can be annoying sometimes. But he is the best bro for arranged the meeting.

Best bro? He tried to chuck the mc. Lied about his returning date etc..

Alot of people are waiting for some NTR. Koiwai have Moriko phone number why don't just call her and tell her come "x" place changing the meeting place. Moriko waiting for 1 hour and Kowai did't show up.

Next episode will confirm the theories.
Nov 3, 2017 9:18 PM

Nov 2014
It's possible that Morimori's NEET life threw off her sense of time and she just got the date wrong.

But really..the way Koiwai saw Morimori for the first time at her bust, bugging me a lot about his character.

And he is definitely terrifying if you're not good at social interaction.

Yeah i know.. It's a romcom Anime.. but still..
Nov 3, 2017 10:28 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Kanbe's identity confirmed!! I felt some secondhand embarrassment from Mori haha..Game over eh lol.

Damn, just when they finally meet, the episode is already over.. ;-;

Wonder what the heck Koiwai was thinking..
Nov 3, 2017 10:41 PM
Oct 2010
Sakura's friend is a true MVP.
Nov 3, 2017 10:41 PM

Dec 2014
thAT END THOUGH.... I hope they both confess about there online life to each other
Nov 3, 2017 11:10 PM

Jan 2015
Aaww, the one that finally met and realize Hayashi is Morioka IS NOT Lily but Kanbe. So that's what the Episode Title is about.
Those mixed feeling about waiting for meet (and date) with someone, I'm totally feeling it too. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 3, 2017 11:32 PM

May 2015
LMAO! The arguing between Kanbe and Lily was the best part of this episode! Two guys talking about what kind of hair looks best on a girl, and the funniest part is Hayashi not knowing that Lily is a guy. And since Lily is a guy who plays as a girl, he must know a lot about how women can look nice. XD

Oh man, Moriko comparing prices to loot boxes is just like me in real life. $60 for a new pair of pants? I can buy a new game with that!

And Moriko with "medium-length hair". I remember in my College days where a girl had long hair at the start of the year, and then cut it really short a few days later. It looked good. Works with Moriko here too.

Now it's time to see what happens if Hayashi and Lily meet in real life! And confess...that they play the same MMO game!
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:32 AM
Nov 3, 2017 11:33 PM

Jun 2017
Rest in peace long hair.

At leas the op and ed are still awesome
Nov 3, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2013
luigi-dude said:
Benphyre said:

That's not possible because Moriko should've had Yuuta's number already since he gave it to her at the hospital. From the looks of it in the preview, it seem that Kowai will arrive at the scene before Yuuta could say/do anything and went on with the "date".

Also, the way Kowai noticed those huge boobies first tells a lot about his character.

but last episode LITERALLY showed Koiwai stealing Yuuta's phone, and then he told Mori to put her contact info. into it. Maybe the show fucked up, but it was literally explained last episode that Koiwai took Yuuta's phone to use its GPS to find the convenience store he frequents, he met Mori, and had her put her own contact info. into Yuuta's phone. It is a tad confusing, but I'm just wondering if she just got the date wrong or if Koiwai SET the two of them up to meet by giving Mori the wrong date and her contact info. on Yuuta's phone. a bit confusing

I am not so sure if Kowai actually took Yuuta's phone. You can see the differences between the phones. The left was a screenshot of Yuuta's phone in Ep.2 and the other was the phone Koiwai held.

https://imgur.com/a/AHJCP

It's confusing af but I think the phone with the phone protector/case belongs to Kowai.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 4, 2017 12:08 AM

Dec 2016
omfg im hyped beyond belief for next episode!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 4, 2017 12:21 AM

May 2010
Nuuoooo at least cut it much shorter....She's on her path to become miniature senior citizen.

C-co-co-coming of age is ve-ve-very frightening stuff, I-I-I-I need to watch something else to regain my immortality.
Nov 4, 2017 1:55 AM

Oct 2017
So they meet again.
Green-Haired convenience store dude is actually kanbe-san. He also probably
Knows Lily is a guy in real life.
Also, koiwai-San did not appear?

Bye long hair, hello short hair.
Good episode.

1st world problems: who to ship?
Signature removed.AGAIN.
Nov 4, 2017 1:57 AM

Jul 2017
Who would've thought this anime was so gud
I mean, i liked the first episode but it totally surprised me at this point.
Go go sakurai!
Nov 4, 2017 1:59 AM

Jul 2017
akamuramichiko said:

Also, koiwai-San did not appear?

Didn't you get it? She got confused with the dates and went there one day earlier.
Nov 4, 2017 2:04 AM

Mar 2014
I was so worried this would be a cliche where they barely missed each other in the end, so I'm really excited by this development! Good job Sakurai for trusting your gut!

Loved that she counted her spending in loot boxes xD

Also her short(er) hair looks really cute! Honestly a little shocked though, since I'm a NEET too and I have pretty much that exact same style irl!
Nov 4, 2017 2:06 AM

Aug 2015
hnnng, I love this show so much.
It's so sweet and funny.
I like how positive the show manages to be.
I really hope for Morioko to find some happiness.
Nov 4, 2017 2:12 AM
Aug 2016
i really dont like koiwai after all. he really lied to sakurai about his schedule
Nov 4, 2017 2:35 AM
Jan 2009
So it went to short, gdi. Even though the hairdresser said it'd be best long and Moriko even asked for medium. Of course a hairdresser cuts it too short, they always do that. Should have kept it long.
Nov 4, 2017 3:12 AM

Nov 2016
Though I'm wondering... does this kinda look like a reverse harem comedy ?
Nov 4, 2017 4:36 AM

Sep 2011
Damn cliffhanger. Now I have to wait for another week.

I like her better with long hair too.
Nov 4, 2017 6:38 AM

Mar 2017
The main entry for this says this series has 10 episodes. Does anyone know whether that's right or not? If it is true, we're halfway to the end.

This is one of the few series this season I am actively seeking out as soon as they show up. Most of the others... I'll catch them when its convenient.
Nov 4, 2017 6:55 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Could it be that Kanbe IRL and Lilac IRL are acquaintance IRL, they're both college student after all and Lilac seems to have feelings for Kanbe.

I'm fine with short hair but Long hair suits her more.
Nov 4, 2017 7:30 AM

Nov 2013
lol they changed the ending, i was like...
i didnt notice her short hair on the other endings, am i mad? =D

rip all the loot boxes =D
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Nov 4, 2017 8:07 AM

May 2015
Another cliffhanger, but that was a good episode. It was great to see a non-NEET and dressed up version of Moriko. She looks pretty without a doubt.

Nov 4, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2017
Long > Short hair Morimori-chan

Medium tho, not bad at all
Nov 4, 2017 10:07 AM

Aug 2014
why do i feel like this anime will take a horrible turn? almost every preview i watch always hints that it will go into a horrible route. Loved the episode tho.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Nov 4, 2017 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
Kinda going to miss Morioka's neet look, but she's pretty both ways ^^

Nov 4, 2017 2:43 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Not a fan of her new look at all. I wish she had ignored that advice on her hair. She was striking looking as she was.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 4, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2012
Why is thiz so entertaining xD
Nov 4, 2017 2:58 PM
Jul 2017
Alas, this is the episode it begins to decline.

Moriko is now a generic-looking anime girl. Gone is the angst-ridden middle-aged woman. She will sigh and blush and smile shyly, probably bumble around a bit in what looks to be a poorly-plotted love-triangle. Sure, there will still be relatable moments with gacha boxes and online conversations.

But does everything really have to be so generic? There are already so many high-school-oriented shows, couldn't the rest of us have at least one?
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Nov 4, 2017 6:41 PM

Jul 2014
I get a feeling that this is a reverse rom-com anime with Kanbe & Koiwai get the chance to actually interact with Moriko while our Main Male Character doesn't have any foking screentime in developing his character & relationship with Moriko.

Please don't be a love triangle-pentagon or some shit because there are only 5 episodes left and at this point they'll never interact with each other in real life with their identities revealed.
Nov 4, 2017 7:09 PM

Jul 2015
Me while watching this episode:

"Alright lets see what he does neOH YOU MOTHER FU... DON'T DENY IT. Accept reality. Accept reality. ACCEPT REALITY YOU SON OF A BI... HE DID IT"

And hey, they met up, Sakurai understands the situation now, and we we the in game identity of the cashier guy, which some people already guessed but its nice to have it confirmed.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 4, 2017 7:37 PM

May 2015
Maybe i'll drop this depending on the developments in next episode, not really a fan of reverse harem.
Nov 4, 2017 8:09 PM

Dec 2010
I'm gonna miss her old hair but her new look is cute too.
Nov 5, 2017 12:23 AM

Jun 2012
Benphyre said:
luigi-dude said:

I am not so sure if Kowai actually took Yuuta's phone. You can see the differences between the phones. The left was a screenshot of Yuuta's phone in Ep.2 and the other was the phone Koiwai held.

https://imgur.com/a/AHJCP

It's confusing af but I think the phone with the phone protector/case belongs to Kowai.

nah, he literally held it up to Yuuta's face and Yuuta freaked out and tried to grab it saying "T-that's my phone!!"
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

313 by SilverWolf1319 »»
Jun 11, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.