Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2016 9:15 PM

Apr 2015
Phreak_91 said:
Gildesh said:
All these comments of praise... and here I am, still unable to accept the logic behind killing Koro-sensei. I can only see it as forced drama.
At that point, they had no way of getting him outside of the barrier. In 24 hours, a laser was going to be shot down from space that would kill him. So really, their options were to do nothing and let the government kill him, or, in a culmination of the entire school year and everything, do what Koro-Sensei wanted, and kill him themselves. He was dead either way.

Yeah, what @Phreak_91 said. Was it really that hard to understand?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 9:19 PM

Aug 2015
Crying? Who is crying? I'm *sniffle* I'm not crying....

Can't believe it. I had hoped for somehow having a happy ending.
Sure, blah blah blah they fulfilled their 'mission', but at what cost.
Bittersweet.

Anyway... Half the episode was just KoroSensei listing off everyone's name, and then I realized, I don't know who most of these kids are hahaha! Whole show focused mainly on a small few individual students.
Jun 23, 2016 9:31 PM

Oct 2014
I didn't cry... but tbh I don't know why
Jun 23, 2016 9:50 PM
May 2011
first was with ushio , then menma , and now koro-sensei. the feels
Jun 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Oct 2011
crying throughout the episode. Karma crying.....😭😭😭😭😭😭💔
Jun 23, 2016 10:03 PM

Mar 2013
god... what a heartbreak.
I cried with all of them...

The scene of his clothes without his body in it...

I need a hug.
_junoJun 24, 2016 12:17 AM
Jun 23, 2016 10:06 PM

Sep 2015
What a beautiful way to wrap things up. I am very curious what the last episode will be like now that Korosensei is gone.

The biggest thing that had an impact on me this episode that really made it more emotional for me was how most of the students when Korosensei was doing a one last final roll call were not crying. You would expect a least maybe half the class would be in tears by that point. Then when the deed was done, seeing the whole class burst into tears was beyond touching. You see that some of them are trying to be strong trying to hold it back, even the ones that wanted to kill him earlier and when Nagisa finally mustered the courage to drive the knife, everyone's reaction was just too much to handle.

Personally I am glad that they killed him, I would have been fine if they somehow managed to figure out a way for him to live as well, but by killing him it completes the circle and more importantly, like the show says, graduates class E.

Not the last episode yet but unless they pull something out of their ass, this series is getting a 10/10 from me.
Jun 23, 2016 10:08 PM
Jun 2016
Definitely cried my way through this episode. It's so funny how we start comedy anime knowing that at some point it will make us break down into tears.
Jun 23, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2016
This episode alone raised my overall score for the anime from an 8 to a 9. Such a remarkable episode that wrapped it all up nicely - not really sure what they're going to do in the last episode.

This show was a pleasant surprise for me - put off watching it for a long time but am very happy I got around to it.
Jun 23, 2016 10:24 PM

Aug 2010
I-I'm not *Sniff* I'm not crying... ;_;

Really hit me when Koro-Sensei started taking roll.
Jun 23, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2012
I'll admit that I shed a few tears, which is a bit rare for me. I guess I was just that emotionally affected by AssClass. I've really come to love all the characters, even some of those that didn't get much screentime compared to others.

I rarely toss out 9's and 10's but I'm tempted to for this one, and since 2 or 3 people in this thread already spoiled that he wouldn't be coming back by some asspull, then I guess I won't have to worry about that kinda ending with the final episode.

Jun 23, 2016 10:29 PM

Aug 2010
I can't stop crying :( 11/10
Jun 23, 2016 10:31 PM

Dec 2014
Absolutely amazing and emotional episode,Cried like a little kid. T.T

The final kill was just poignantly beautiful. From the final attendance to Nagisa yelling to kill Koro-sensei and eventually being calmed down and subtly stabbing Koro-sensei in the heart and sensei eventually disintegrating. That was just.... I have no words :(

Couldn't help but cry when the entire class started crying ;.;
The bond shared by the students and their teacher was truly something special.

Koro-sensei best teacher ever!

I want a copy of that Koro-sensei's rules to live by XD
Jun 23, 2016 10:36 PM

Nov 2014
Very well done ending, good closure
Hi there
Jun 23, 2016 10:40 PM

Aug 2012
Fucked me up man...Seriously amazing the way this was directed, could not have been any better way to execute this scene over 24 minutes.
Jun 23, 2016 10:41 PM

Nov 2012
i didn't expect assclass to give me some feels.. but this was a great episode. i wonder what the last episode is going to be about now.
Jun 23, 2016 10:57 PM

Jan 2015
I'm not crying, you're crying ;~; I suppose the next ep is gonna be an epilogue...
Jun 23, 2016 10:58 PM

Jun 2016
bye, koro sensei u.u
Jun 23, 2016 11:06 PM

Apr 2013
RIP Koro sensei....best teacher ever...
This episode was just insanely amazingly well-done and fantastically executed .... from the characters to the soundtrack and song to the animation and visuals. Best episode....the FEELS MAN. How can I not give this a 10. easily 10/10 for sure, glad I decided to not finish the manga even though I started the manga first, so I could get destroyed by the anime's ending and finale. I cri every time - the tears man. The whole class graduating and feeling torn down from killing Korosensei was so emotional, and the ending with the books and cherry blossoms was phenomenal. The final attendance...so poignant.

The teacher - student and assassin - target theme was done so well throughout the show and this was such a symbolic episode. Korosensei will forever live in the hearts of the students~
Jun 23, 2016 11:35 PM

Jan 2015
15 minutes of drama, some crying and spell every single name of 3-E students and then the BGM starts. Well it seems understandable since it's finally time to kill Koro-sensei, and the students have nothing to do. And then the crying contunies, ALL OF THEM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 23, 2016 11:36 PM

Feb 2016
Awesome episode. Looking forward to the epilogue (crossing fingers for no resurrection BS)
Jun 23, 2016 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
So many tears!

RIP , Koro-sensei!
Jun 23, 2016 11:39 PM

Dec 2011
So much feels this episode even if i knew how it will turns out.Great episode :)
Jun 23, 2016 11:43 PM

Nov 2009
Phreak_91 said:
Gildesh said:
All these comments of praise... and here I am, still unable to accept the logic behind killing Koro-sensei. I can only see it as forced drama.
At that point, they had no way of getting him outside of the barrier. In 24 hours, a laser was going to be shot down from space that would kill him. So really, their options were to do nothing and let the government kill him, or, in a culmination of the entire school year and everything, do what Koro-Sensei wanted, and kill him themselves. He was dead either way.

Or you know.. disturb the barrier at a single projection point to release him...
They were capable of taking out the guards. They had no reason to wait till the last day either btw.
What makes the whole thing worse for me is that they've just decided not to kill him recently, then when the military came in they were like "lol k, then let's kill him". It would've been too boring to end it with "they lived happily ever after" huh?
Jun 24, 2016 12:35 AM
Mar 2016
No tears but this was beautiful D:There is a next episode right? Its the last one isn't it
Jun 24, 2016 12:40 AM

Jul 2015
Even after the episode is over I'm still crying ;-;

Jun 24, 2016 1:13 AM

Aug 2013
Jesus Christ.

I haven't had an anime get me that feelsy in a long while. I just cried like a fucking bitch. I cried like a recently pregnant teen girl who got dumped by her baby daddy on prom night. Holy shit.

As soon as Koro-sensei says "let me take role one last time", I just fucking lost it. Seeing how early on that was, I cried for like 17 goddamn minutes straight. Right through till the video stopped playing.

From very rarely crying and now crying for such a long ass time I like ran out of tears. I was fucking dry crying through the end aside from my nose. Didn't even know that was thing until today.

My god, that episode is going to stick with me for a while. Just so emotionally powerful and done well on every level. Hell even Karasuma was starting to cry.

Well done Lerche. Interested to see how they'll wrap it up since they're dedicating an entire final episode to what is essentially the epilogue.
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 AM
Jun 2011
Rhys2753 said:
There is one more episode right? an epilogue??
yes next week is the final episode
Jun 24, 2016 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
Gildesh said:
Phreak_91 said:

Or you know.. disturb the barrier at a single projection point to release him...
They were capable of taking out the guards. They had no reason to wait till the last day either btw.
What makes the whole thing worse for me is that they've just decided not to kill him recently, then when the military came in they were like "lol k, then let's kill him". It would've been too boring to end it with "they lived happily ever after" huh?

It took them a week of planning and coordinating while under heavy surveillance to just figure out how to sneak onto the mountain. They couldn't just all group up and run straight there all gung-ho. And Koro-sensei stated that the laser machines creating the barrier would've been impossible destroy due to their constructions and the amount of security posted at each one.

They obviously didn't want to kill him. But he was mortally wounded, and was literally impossible to escape the barrier. It was either decide to do a 180 and kill him properly or stand there and do nothing and let the laser satellite kill him. Clearly the latter is not what Koro-sensei, nor anybody else wanted.
Jun 24, 2016 1:27 AM

Dec 2011
Gildesh said:

Try to rewatch episode 21 pls.
Jun 24, 2016 1:34 AM
Jan 2012
Normally feels are supposed to wait and attack at the end of episodes, not start at the beginning and continue after it's over. This is going to be one of those episodes that I simply have to think back on and feel like breaking. Rest In Peace, Koro-Sensei, you shall be severely missed.
Jun 24, 2016 1:36 AM

Oct 2013
Dang that was so harsh; that ending was perfect though. Koro-sensei had to be killed by the class. There was no way that they'd let anyone kill him before them.
Jun 24, 2016 1:38 AM

Aug 2015
Holy shit, how can you not feel for that. Goodbye Koro-Sensei
nothing.
Jun 24, 2016 1:48 AM
Dec 2013
I have no idea how many times "nakanaide" (don't cry!) went through my head this episode, at least 2 or 3 thousand times. I seriously NEVER cry... but this episode had my nose hurting like a mother fucker and my eyes burning the whole time. I couldn't breath and... jesus christ it's still hitting me hard.

I barely managed not to cry... just barely. I feel like Karasuma and I were in the same boat, we both got so damn close...

That was a 20/10 episode for me. Literal masterpiece of an episode, and a pure work of art. Best writing I've seen in anime in a long time. Never been moved quite like this before.
Jun 24, 2016 1:54 AM
Jul 2018
The cliffhanger in Episode 23 hit me hard last week. I could not fight the urge to see what happened next and read the manga. I cried now as I did then. What a show.

For those interested what'll happen in the next episode, it'll wrap up some loose ends (the prize money and the graduation ceremony).

Jun 24, 2016 2:04 AM

Oct 2015
It's been a long time since I really cried on watching the anime show.
Jun 24, 2016 2:06 AM

May 2015
i'm already read the manga ver., but this..... thanks a lot lerche, nice adaptation, make me cries so fckn much

10000000/5
Jun 24, 2016 2:11 AM

Nov 2013
The feels too strong. Truly a 11/10 episode.

Koro Sensei is the best teacher ever. Good bye, Koro Sensei T_T
Jun 24, 2016 2:27 AM
Apr 2015
I don't know what to say, I just felt like the other students. To begin with I was sad for all them, and when they finally killed him and start crying as that, I COULDN'T hold back my tears.
Jun 24, 2016 2:55 AM

Jul 2013
I knew Koro-sensei was going to die due how the situation was, but still, it was very sad seeing him die. I was like Karasuma during all the episode, almost crying, but without managing to shed tears. Really painful to see everyone's favorite octopus teacher perish, and when everyone started to cry and Koro-sensei vanished, that was the part when the feels punched me the most.

RIP Koro-sensei, you were one of the best teachers ever existed. You won't be forgotten ;_;
Jun 24, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2010
don't like this season, 5
So I'm the only one who doesn't feel anything from this episode. This entire assassination was pointless and all the matters about the psychological trauma that the kids could have if they didn't kill him was so stupid that I don't know what to say. The last saga was totally nosense, those bad guys weren't with the government but still they menage to infiltrate while there was an antioctopus barrier. Nagisa not only was useless, but he didn't care that kayano was killed too
"sensei, kayano is dead... oh well, but you have won =D"
However he cryes like a baby for killing the sensei, what a moron
And now 15 minutes to see all the class, worst than last episode of mayoiga
Following the logic of this show there was a way to live for koro sensei too: they've said that the laser could kill his crystalized form, but there's no way that the shield was so strong too or they could have killed him in the first season if this was so easy, so they should had at least try to escape with him but no, he had to die for plot reasons
Jun 24, 2016 3:01 AM

Feb 2013
They actually killed him.
Koro-sensei was brain dead if he thinks that his death wouldn't affect them, if he really cared about them he should have waited for the laser to kill him.
Jun 24, 2016 3:10 AM

Jan 2015
Am I the only one who for 7 minutes straight wanted to yell/shout to Nagisa - Stab him already you pussy!!!! Common..it isn't that hard...it was so fuckin stupid/boring to watch....I didn't cry at all, it wasn't sad at all, it was like watching some average drama show when some dude named Jose dies at Marinella's hands...pfff...and people likes this stuff??? Sorry, but atlast Koro-sensei died.... I was like hooray!!!!hooray!!!No more of annoying yellow thingy anymore!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!''' Last episode next week, what will it show us!? How they goes to different highschools? Their future plans?? Wtf?? And in the manga??? How Koro died??? The same way like in anime?? Or not?? Could anyone tell me??
Jun 24, 2016 3:55 AM

May 2012
didnt fap for a week just for this.. loads of tears coming out T_T..

Jun 24, 2016 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
Great closure. Obligatory FMAB epilogue episode next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 4:07 AM
Sep 2015
well....this is the first anime that actually made me cried.... seeing Koro sensei disappearing and that all the students were crying so hard T.T and till the very last moment, Koro sensei are still very considerate about each of his student, giving them each a VERY thick book for life advice. I just can't stop crying....
Jun 24, 2016 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
Wow really great episode, so many feels ;_; Studio Lerche knows how to make a scene very emotional. The music and everyting match perfectly, good job. Just one more episode left, lets see what else happen.
Jun 24, 2016 4:35 AM

Jul 2013
That was just really sad but nonetheless it was a satisfying ending. If they ended up saving him in that situation it would definitely ruin the show. And so the ending that we all knew would come since the first episode finally came. Through the whole series characters really matured with Koro-sensei, as much as he did with them. The bond between him and his students is strong, and I wish we see them in the future following the paths they wanted with the advice he left them.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jun 24, 2016 4:35 AM

Jan 2014
Oh man that was so painful to watch... I tried not to cry but couldn't help it because how much I yawned... weakest episode imo. The feels? I guess they missed me, Nice music tho.
Jun 24, 2016 5:05 AM

Apr 2014

This ending was perfect, and I think this will kick up the score of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu by atleast .2 from a 8.3 to a 8.5
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

320 by Dractune »»
May 12, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

127 by AnimeChusthaBro »»
May 1, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

200 by bubba460z »»
Apr 30, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.