Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2016 1:22 AM

Dec 2012
These scenes always seem to get to me damn. Endings always play a big part in my score, rest assured this'll get something high from me.
Jun 26, 2016 3:22 AM

May 2015
This was so sad... first time I've cried so hard because of anime...
Even Angel Beats didn't manage to make me cry like that...
RIP Koro-sensei ;-;
We will never forget you and the times we spent with you.
And on the bright side, at least you can be reunited with Aguri now.
Also, seeing Karma cry really broke my heart T_T
Overall, I really liked this ep and this whole series. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is a freaking masterpiece.
Despair_QueenJun 26, 2016 3:59 AM
Jun 26, 2016 4:22 AM
Feb 2015
damm that ending

beautifull anime
Jun 26, 2016 5:40 AM

May 2013
This is as close for me to crying as it gets.

:(
Jun 26, 2016 6:14 AM

Jul 2015
Damn, that was emotional. Best episode of the season confirmed.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 26, 2016 10:27 AM

Mar 2016
the part where he turned into particles completely broke my heart i am crying help

100000/5
Jun 26, 2016 10:34 AM
Jun 2016
That episode was so sad!! I actually cried a lot while watching.
Goodbye Koro-sensei!
Jun 26, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2015
My God I was crying like a bitch :( Goodbye Korosensei, you're the best!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 26, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2014
Jesus, I thought that was the last episode for a second there! I rushed to go put it on complete, but alas there is one more episode! Yay! I wouldn't have even questioned if it ended there either. I'm glad they have an entire episode dedicated to the ending though. Plenty of time to flesh it out.

But man I was tearing up this episode. That was so sad and sweet. A great episode and a great show! Can't wait for next week!!

Also on a side note, they really did a good job of giving enough time to pretty much every classmate. When calling out all 28 of them, there was like only 4 that I couldn't really recall that well, but everyone else I knew and liked just fine.
LoomyTheBrewJun 26, 2016 12:06 PM
Jun 26, 2016 12:48 PM
Apr 2016
si bien no llore si me dio penita ;c
Jun 26, 2016 1:25 PM
Jan 2015
when the students started crying

i started crying with them a lot

OMG THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I CRY FROM HEART BEACAUSE OF EPISODE

AHHHH KORO-SENSEI DONT GOOO QAQ !!!

F*CK!
Jun 26, 2016 4:18 PM

Mar 2009
That was easily the saddest episode of anime for 2016. It was painful to sit through this episode.

Rest in peace, Koro-sensei. ;_;
Jun 26, 2016 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
PalpableDespair5 said:
Koro-sensei was going to be killed by the laser within a few minutes. So, it was either the students who would kill him as a thank you for all the lessons they learned from him or the government. This ending was the best resolution to the entire premise of the show.

I don't know dude, but I wouldn't kill someone I truly love and appreciate WITH MY OWN HANDS just because "they are going to die anyways". I might be taking this anime series way too seriously (and I understand that this series wasn't supposed to be taken seriously in the first place, since it's 90% comedy), but I found it really frustrating that they didn't even try to save him.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is one my favorites. I just don't understand the logic behind all the drama. For me, drama needs to be realistic within the rules of the world of the anime we're talking about. Keep in mind that we are talking about an anime in which some kids managed to seek into a spaceship. We're talking about an anime in which the same kids cooked a pudding of the size of the Empire State. If I was capable of doing such unbelievable and amazing things, I would have at least tried to save that teacher who was always looking after everyone. But yeah, this is just me. If you thought this was the best way to end the series then good for you. I'm not going to take that away from you. However, I disagree.

amirulez said:
what? are u watching the previous episode or just this one? its already 11.30 something and the laser will shoot down at 12.00 (and it actually did, but koro sensei already killed by his beloved student). so either they killed or not, koro sensei still dead.

You don't have to explain the episode to me. Surprisingly enough, I watched all the episodes. Every single one of them.
SweetJun 26, 2016 7:48 PM

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Jun 26, 2016 6:56 PM
Apr 2016
Sweet said:
PalpableDespair5 said:
Koro-sensei was going to be killed by the laser within a few minutes. So, it was either the students who would kill him as a thank you for all the lessons they learned from him or the government. This ending was the best resolution to the entire premise of the show.

I don't know dude, but I wouldn't kill someone I truly love and appreciate WITH MY OWN HANDS just because "they are going to die anyways". I might be taking this anime series way too seriously (and I understand that this series wasn't supposed to be taken seriously in the first place, since it's 90% comedy), but I found it really frustrating that they didn't even try to save him.

Don't get me wrong, this anime is one my favorites. I just don't understand the logic behind all the drama. For me, drama needs to be realistic within the rules of the world of the anime we're talking about. Keep in my mind that we are talking about an anime in which some kids managed to seek into a spaceship. We're talking about an anime in which the same kids cooked a pudding of the size of the Empire State. If I was capable of doing such unbelievable and amazing things, I would have at least tried to save that teacher who was always looking after everyone. But yeah, this is just me. If you thought this was the best way to end the series then good for you. I'm not going to take that away from you. However, I disagree.

amirulez said:
what? are u watching the previous episode or just this one? its already 11.30 something and the laser will shoot down at 12.00 (and it actually did, but koro sensei already killed by his beloved student). so either they killed or not, koro sensei still dead.

You don't have to explain the episode to me. Surprisingly enough, I watched all the episodes. Every single one of them.

what can a 15 years old student do wiht everything already being prepared by higher level government? distrupt the barrier? koro sensei already explain that on episode 23. this class is spesifically made to kill koro sensei and they achieve their target by doing so. this is the best ending for the whole story. they already trying to save him, but it is out of their hands now. you say you watch every single epiosode, but reading yours post like you just watching the last episode only.
Jun 26, 2016 7:00 PM

Jan 2013
amirulez said:
what can a 15 years old student do wiht everything already being prepared by higher level government? distrupt the barrier? koro sensei already explain that on episode 23. this class is spesifically made to kill koro sensei and they achieve their target by doing so. this is the best ending for the whole story. they already trying to save him, but it is out of their hands now. you say you watch every single epiosode, but reading yours post like you just watching the last episode only.

And then again, we are talking about an anime in which it's absolutely possible for those "15 years old students" to seek into a goverment's spaceship, cook a gigantic pudding, and a lot of other crazy stuff. They had Karasuma-sensei there, they could have asked him for help in that moment, I don't know. They could have at least tried.

Don't get salty, fam. I've already said that regardless of the ending, I loved this series very much. If you don't want to believe that I did actually watch all the episodes, then that's your problem, not mine.

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Jun 27, 2016 1:49 AM

Jan 2012
I wish to die
in spring, beneath
the cherry blossoms,
while the springtime moon
is full.

–Saigyō Hōshi (1190).

Most likely the jisei poem the ending was indirectly referring to.

Great episode overall.
PantsuPillowJun 27, 2016 1:53 AM
Jun 27, 2016 7:08 AM
Feb 2015
First ending to ever make me cry(and this much my pillow is still soaked with tears) and i sure have watched a few emotional endings by now but now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go back to crying in my pillow.

さよなら殺せんせー
Jun 27, 2016 8:08 AM

Mar 2012
I just caught something in my eye ;n;

...I caught tears
Jun 27, 2016 11:46 AM

Mar 2011
The feels..

I feel wanting to say surely he could have lived somehow.. but for an ending that was brilliant, but depressing but brilliant. I assume the last episode will just be the class going on their own ways in life.

I can't see them bringing back Koro-sensai in some form in the last episode, but I want it, but I don't, but I do D:.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Jun 27, 2016 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
Azukano said:
Wow, I haven't cried that hard in a LONG time. From beginning to end, it was beautiful. Seeing them ALL of them crying at the end, I was with them...amazing episode.

!00% agree, you took the words right out of my mind!
Jun 27, 2016 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
This episode destroyed me. One of the saddest episodes I've seen, 11/10. I need that song that plays during this episode.
Jun 27, 2016 7:24 PM

Dec 2013
I literally waited almost a whole week just to prepare myself mentally for this episode and I still cried like a little bitch, holy shit this was the saddest thing I've ever seen in such a long time. Koro-sensei is such an awesome character and this anime is a little too underrated from what I've seen
Jun 27, 2016 7:34 PM
Mar 2016
Man the feels got better every minute. Especially the part where Korosensei was calling attendance for the final time. 5th show to make me wanna tear up. I'm going to miss this series and Korosensei.

Feels/10
Jun 27, 2016 8:51 PM
Jul 2015
but but, that cover that the reaper used to get in the shield thing ;-; koro sensei could just scape using it no?? ;-;
Jun 27, 2016 8:53 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
not even gonna front..... i started crying... well, i at least dropped some tears lol
Jun 27, 2016 11:50 PM

Sep 2011
Aside from the terribly drawn-out roll call this episode was fantastic. Nagisa, from the art direction to the voice acting, was flawless. Unfortunately I can't quite get past their logic of going for Koro-sensei instead of the barrier generators. Didn't one of the students even say they should have gone for the generators instead? It sort of feels like they went a different direction than they should have.

Anyway, back to this particular episode, I'd say this episode was a great culmination for an otherwise mediocre season. Hopefully the next episode won't be a flashback episode. I'd like to see the students actively dealing with the consequences.
Jun 28, 2016 6:16 AM
Apr 2016
i started crying... this was a great great episode and there was so much feels and i can't wait for the last one i think I'm gonna cry again
Jun 28, 2016 7:51 AM

Jun 2014
I want all OSTs of this season. When will? :(
Jun 28, 2016 3:26 PM
Feb 2016
OMG, the feels on this are so strong I almost cried.

No comment on the rest thou this was a solid episode.
Jun 28, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2012
God I'm super emotional and overly empathetic so I tear up way too easily. I swear every minute that went by in that ep I was crying more and more.

The build up and final moments were so amazingly well done. I knew this was coming but gosh when everyone started crying, even Karma trying not too I just couldn't stop myself.

I watched this late a night and started sniffling really loudly but tried not to wail to avoid waking my family but my weird sniffling made our dog start barking...

Anyways this was waaaaay more emotions than I expected and I both love it and hate it, I said it every time I posted for this anime and I'll say it again, I will miss this fantastic series
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 28, 2016 9:38 PM

Jun 2008
I'M NOT CRYING OK!!!!

I'M FUCKING NOT!!!!!

I'm really not...

Seriously....stop...please....
Jun 28, 2016 11:25 PM

May 2010
Great episode. When Nagisa smiled as he killed Koro-sensei, and then how he cried... everyone cried. I cried in my heart

Beautifully executed.
Jun 29, 2016 12:51 AM
Master

Sep 2012
*takes deep breath*
Goodbye... Koro-Sensei

I totally forgot when was it, that I cried that much the last time...
*wieps away tears*
Jun 29, 2016 8:35 AM
Mar 2014
I knew its coming
but still ....
theres ninja cutting onions near me ..
Jun 29, 2016 2:10 PM
Jan 2014
After reading the manga and then watching the anime, there was nothing else for me but to cry (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣o˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)
The lead up to this final moment was beautiful, I couldn't ask for more.
Sayonara Koro-Sensei you will be grately missed.
Jun 30, 2016 12:43 AM
Jan 2015
I'm never the type that easily cries..Anohana and Shigatsu can't even make me shed a tear ..but for ansatsu kyoushitsu ...damn..

I have read the manga and tears up there after see this scene , but the anime has really bumped it up a notch , Had already teared up from when Karasuma and Irina said their last words to Koro-sensei , and Karasuma called him Koro-sensei for the first and the last time..then it stopped for a while after Nagisa's turn at roll-call. After seeing Nagisa's expression again before he kill Koro-sensei , there is only tears coming until the end of episode..the ending song when Koro-sensei turned into yellow particles was doing a great job and the anime really make it sadder than the manga..

goodbye Koro-sensei , thank you for your lesson !!
Jun 30, 2016 12:58 AM
Jan 2015
Shirasho said:
Aside from the terribly drawn-out roll call this episode was fantastic. Nagisa, from the art direction to the voice acting, was flawless. Unfortunately I can't quite get past their logic of going for Koro-sensei instead of the barrier generators. Didn't one of the students even say they should have gone for the generators instead? It sort of feels like they went a different direction than they should have.

Anyway, back to this particular episode, I'd say this episode was a great culmination for an otherwise mediocre season. Hopefully the next episode won't be a flashback episode. I'd like to see the students actively dealing with the consequences.

in the anime , it hadn't really explained that well , but at manga it was more detailed..you can see this if you didn't mind a spoiler although it is just a more detailed things that happen at manga
Jun 30, 2016 6:08 AM

Jul 2014
It was a really good series in all. The ending got me hard though. I think most of us expected a sad ending like this from the beginning. I read the ending of the manga and it was more detailed. Wish they used the ending from the manga towards the anime.
Jun 30, 2016 6:28 AM

Sep 2013
I can't even bare watching anything else now! My emotions are all over the place after that episode. I mean, I'm happy that they were the ones who killed him and not the stupid government, but wow. I can't stop crying for my life.

That was such a good ending, I'm curious what they're finishing off the series with. Now, I'm gonna grab some more tissues cause my nose is running and it's gross.
Jun 30, 2016 8:19 AM

Oct 2015
that's it! I ain't ever gonna watch anime again this got me so much I'm done ;-;
Jun 30, 2016 9:31 AM

Apr 2012
Ha... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ahhh, I'm laughing to mask the pain.

Nurufufufu...
Jun 30, 2016 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
KORO-SENSEI!!!! Q____Q

This episode made me tear up into pieces, this episode was fucking emotional for me. SOMEONE HOLD ME!!!

AnimeAdamOP said:
I'm not crying. You're crying.

LN3000 said:
Crying? Who is crying? I'm *sniffle* I'm not crying.....

JustALEX said:
I'M NOT CRYING OK!!!!

I'M FUCKING NOT!!!!!

I'm really not...

Seriously....stop...please....

*Gathers these special little assassins together for an interweb group hug*
Jun 30, 2016 7:01 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
damn this episode hit me hard.
That was beautiful.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
They skipped some details..
But
I'm feeling this episode way too much T_T
Slowly but sure the feels are coming, I can't take them all
Rayl1ghtJul 1, 2016 3:52 AM
"Signature removed"
Jul 1, 2016 4:30 PM

Aug 2007
I think I was holding my breath when Nagisa was struggling with the knife, I knew what was going to happen next but wasn't ready to let Sensei go. Then Koro-sensei brushed Nagisa's face with his tentacle and I lost it.

This has got to be third anime death that I've seen where the character died with such a peaceful and contented expression on their face and it hits me hard every time, it's been a while since I cried like this.

Koro-sensei was a terrific teacher and character, who makes me appreciate even more all the good teachers that I ever had and all the good ones out there that exist. Now I don't know what to do with this hole in my heart.
Jul 2, 2016 12:32 AM

Apr 2015
This episode... is heart breaking. I cried for the whole episode just the memories the roll call omg ;-;
Jul 2, 2016 7:46 AM

Oct 2015
NeonStarrzzify said:
I tried to hold back the tears but it was too much and I started sobbing. This was a wonderful episode.

Same here.
Was a great episode. Really heart touching.
The last time something like this happened was during Your Lie In April.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jul 2, 2016 8:09 AM

Jun 2015
I tried really hard as to hold back my tears, as it's very embarassing to cry in front of my sibling.
... Really, I want to cry now T_T
It's been months since the last time I really cried from watching anime.

The roll call truly is a genius idea, and as how the studio managed it, it's beyond perfect. I never expected that they'd give some interval between each call, really fitting for the emotional scene. As well as the songs, successfully take you to the memories.
Too many feels within one episode, 11/10.
Jul 2, 2016 11:56 AM
Aug 2013
liked the way they exploded with tears after he vanished, also karma crying was touching :')
Jul 3, 2016 1:37 AM

Mar 2014
Had to pause several times to keep from crying, damn
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2016

157 by Fancy_Flapjacks »»
Jun 4, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

320 by Dractune »»
May 12, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

127 by AnimeChusthaBro »»
May 1, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

200 by bubba460z »»
Apr 30, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.