Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2013 2:11 AM

Dec 2011
damn why didn't anybody tell Shinji what would happen?
Apr 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Sep 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
AH

AHHHHH

OH GOD MUSN'T READ ANYTHING NAVIGATING HERE WAS DANGEROUS

GOOD GOD THE INTERNET IS A FUCKING MINEFIELD OF SPOILERS FUCK ME WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE!?

the subs have been out for months dude, the camrip subs work fine on the bluray release

NaruhodouBattler said:
damn why didn't anybody tell Shinji what would happen?

thats a good question. one of many that werent answered
Apr 24, 2013 6:03 AM
Jul 2018
I really thought i was watching something else at the begining.
Apr 24, 2013 6:41 AM

Jul 2009
This was absolutely brilliant. Suitably melancholic, going back on the hollywood facade Anno created in 2.0 and returning to disturbing imagery and psychological horror.

Bit short, though. Hope Final isn't 3 years away.

The pacing was a bit wonky. While the scenes we got were powerful, they were clearly too short for full explanations. This isn't a long shot off of why the original series was lauded by many as pretentious and difficult to understand. I can imagine it has something to do with the change of plot somewhere down the line that lead to the movie not resembling the preview at the end of 2.0 at all.

Saying that, I will watch this again. It was gorgeous. I love the art assets and almost giger-esque design, the dark and dreary feeling that the movie puts out, the huge shift from what Evangelion was... It was just great to see something that was as far from just a remake as possible, and I'm glad Rebuild is taking that path.

4.0 preview was crap, I hope it's a proof of concept.
PsychodrakeApr 24, 2013 6:44 AM
Apr 24, 2013 7:07 AM

Sep 2012

Evangelion 4.0 should be Evacolypse.

what are your predictions on the next Eva movie?
Apr 24, 2013 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
Well, this was something else, wasn't it? Heh. . .
Apr 24, 2013 7:27 AM

Jan 2013
Ehh I won't go on a rant given what I have to say has been said by a few other posters, but it is highly unlikely I'll watch anymore of this..just it felt more like a fanservice job than anything with some stuff changed in manners that don't make sense and a piss poor explination behind the last 14 years. Maybe I'll watch the 2nd ep, but this ep was terrible for me.
Apr 24, 2013 9:07 AM
Oct 2010
Psychodrake said:
This was absolutely brilliant. Suitably melancholic, going back on the hollywood facade Anno created in 2.0 and returning to disturbing imagery and psychological horror.

Bit short, though. Hope Final isn't 3 years away.

The pacing was a bit wonky. While the scenes we got were powerful, they were clearly too short for full explanations. This isn't a long shot off of why the original series was lauded by many as pretentious and difficult to understand. I can imagine it has something to do with the change of plot somewhere down the line that lead to the movie not resembling the preview at the end of 2.0 at all.

I agree with you on some of these points but the movie isn't brilliant until I see 4.0. However I will say some of the scenes were extremely well done, and surpassed even 2.0 for impact (pun intended). The good ones (imo) are in the spoiler below

Also I hope they clear up what's going on with asuka by that I mean

GD1551Apr 24, 2013 9:40 AM
Apr 24, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2008
It's cool to have your sanity sucked out of your mind once in a while but... After watching the movie I know less what it was about than before.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 24, 2013 12:43 PM

May 2008
This is the worst movie out of the three i watched... In the end nothing new really happen and a time skip without much answer to what happen in the past at all.
Apr 24, 2013 1:36 PM
Jan 2012
I loved it!

I enjoyed watching this new apocalyptic world unfold through Shinji's perspective. I enjoyed everyone's new distaste around Shinji, and am eager to see what else caused their pain in the past that was influenced by Shinji's action.

I enjoyed the atmosphere of the film. Seeing the old and decaying Nerv headquarters feels like taking a trip through Dante's Hell. I also enjoyed the lighting in each scene, making each of the visuals seem more realistic.

I also enjoyed it because there are a lot of questions left unanswered. As an audience, we are pulled into this film wanting to know more about each character and their past, and crave for the answers. In this film I would say knowing less means more! The less we know, the more fascinated we are with each character and with other elements in the film that were left unanswered.

Overall, I can see why people people don't like this film. But calling it terrible is far beyond the truth.
Apr 24, 2013 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
Most people that didn't like this movie probably had their own expectations for it.

Granted considering its Evangelion.
Apr 24, 2013 2:19 PM
Apr 2012
I see a lot of people are confused about why Wille treats Shinji with such hostility, but it's really not that hard to understand if you think about it.
Apr 24, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2012
I would understand all the hate towards this film IF it would have been the final film of the series, but there is still one film left to truly base anything on.

Yes, the film doesn't answer a lot of questions and yes it would be justifiable to say that the film doesn't fit your personal preference in terms of narrative style; but to say it was terrible because it purposefully left out information or because your expectations weren't met is nothing less than selfish and narrow-minded.

Take for example, Star Wars Episode V; a film that suffered a lot of criticism upon release because it was the middle film. In other words, it didn't exactly have a "true" beginning or ending, per se. It was also criticized for its dark plot-line. Overall, it just didn't satisfy people's expectations. Fast forward 30 years and now the film is considered the best film in the entire saga within the context of the entire project. 2001 A Space Odyssey was similarly met with a mixed response upon release but is now considered a defining piece of cinema.

I would also like to consider the fact that, initially, this film was going to be shown with the final film. That would explain why it is such a paradigm shift from what came before in the series, and why it's so confusing upon first viewing it. It might almost be a necessary "prelude" to the finale (where everything will be revealed). Of course, we won't know until the final film is released, but until then, we need to be careful and mindful with how we view the film.
titovilleApr 24, 2013 2:46 PM
Apr 24, 2013 3:03 PM

Oct 2012
Cman107 said:
I would understand all the hate towards this film IF it would have been the final film of the series, but there is still one film left to truly base anything on.

Yes, the film doesn't answer a lot of questions and yes it would be justifiable to say that the film doesn't fit your personal preference in terms of narrative style; but to say it was terrible because it purposefully left out information or because your expectations weren't met is nothing less than selfish and narrow-minded.

Take for example, Star Wars Episode V; a film that suffered a lot of criticism upon release because it was the middle film. In other words, it didn't exactly have a "true" beginning or ending, per se. It was also criticized for its dark plot-line. Overall, it just didn't satisfy people's expectations. Fast forward 30 years and now the film is considered the best film in the entire saga within the context of the entire project. 2001 A Space Odyssey was similarly met with a mixed response upon release but is now considered a defining piece of cinema.

I would also like to consider the fact that, initially, this film was going to be shown with the final film. That would explain why it is such a paradigm shift from what came before in the series, and why it's so confusing upon first viewing it. It might almost be a necessary "prelude" to the finale (where everything will be revealed). Of course, we won't know until the final film is released, but until then, we need to be careful and mindful with how we view the film.

That's a rather interesting analogy there about Star Wars. Puts my geeky side of the Star Wars franchise to shame for not knowing ESB was thrown under the bus, but now that would make sense considering its anti-climactic ending. Since I'm used to hearing the criticism for ROTJ, it just never occurred to me.
Hm, after reading this, I think you actually motivated me to re-pick up this film. Curious however, what made you rate this higher over the last two Rebuilds?
ShoryuApr 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Apr 24, 2013 3:35 PM
Mar 2013
I really enjoyed it!
After reading the negative reviews I was pretty worried about watching it.
I am going to place my full thoughts in a spoiler so anyone who hasn't watched it won't get the plot ruined for them XD

I am hoping that Rebuild 4.0 will be great but I don't know if I can last that long!
Apr 24, 2013 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
Apr 24, 2013 5:00 PM

Oct 2010
Really liked it. Could have been a little bit longer, as some of it felt a bit rushed, but that's really my only complaint. I don't understand a lot of the supposed confusion I read about going into this.
Apr 24, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2012
If this was the last movie i would be seriously pissed, will have to wait and watch 4.44 to rate it properly.
Besides i find the lack of the cruel angel thesis disturbing. Hope they include it as closure for the fourth movie
Ps: Honestly, i never had a problem with the original serie. I don't see the need for a ''rebuild'', although i would be lying if i was't excited while watching the first movie
Apr 24, 2013 5:57 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:
Cman107 said:

That's a rather interesting analogy there about Star Wars. Puts my geeky side of the Star Wars franchise to shame for not knowing ESB was thrown under the bus, but now that would make sense considering its anti-climactic ending. Since I'm used to hearing the criticism for ROTJ, it just never occurred to me.
Hm, after reading this, I think you actually motivated me to re-pick up this film. Curious however, what made you rate this higher over the last two Rebuilds?

Thank you for your response! I am glad that my comment, at the very least, sparked a little bit of thoughtful contemplation regarding the film (as it is the nature of the Eva franchise in general to spark debate and conversation).

As to why I rated 3.0 higher than 1.0 or 2.0: To put it shortly, it personally impacted me more than both previous films did. Which is interesting, because 1.0 is actually, still, my favorite part of Rebuild, but that's mostly because it's the closest thing we have to an NGE remake (and closest film to replicate its subtlety in characterization, which is what I love about the series.). 2.0, on the other hand, while I appreciate its orientation towards action and having a faster pace, especially in regards to its character development; I found some of the changes from the original series kind of trivial, such as Asuka piloting Eva-03 (though I can see why they would do this in order to, in a way, complete Asuka's "arc" within the timespan of the film; but was it necessary to do so in the film? idk) and Mari's introduction... I actually find 2.0 to have the most annoyances out of the three films, in all honesty.

3.0, to me, is only annoying because it's super ambiguous, which doesn't really annoy me to begin with because of what I mentioned in my first comment. I enjoy that feeling of living in the questions that the film provides, in other words.
Apr 24, 2013 5:58 PM

Oct 2010
I just hope the preview of 4.0 is nothing like what it actually turns out to be, because that looked awful.
Apr 24, 2013 6:02 PM

Nov 2012
Megaton said:
I just hope the preview of 4.0 is nothing like what it actually turns out to be, because that looked awful.

CG is too much. I prefered the EVAs' animation movements back in NGE.
Apr 24, 2013 6:17 PM

Oct 2012
Cman107 said:

Thank you for your response! I am glad that my comment, at the very least, sparked a little bit of thoughtful contemplation regarding the film (as it is the nature of the Eva franchise in general to spark debate and conversation).

As to why I rated 3.0 higher than 1.0 or 2.0: To put it shortly, it personally impacted me more than both previous films did. Which is interesting, because 1.0 is actually, still, my favorite part of Rebuild, but that's mostly because it's the closest thing we have to an NGE remake (and closest film to replicate its subtlety in characterization, which is what I love about the series.). 2.0, on the other hand, while I appreciate its orientation towards action and having a faster pace, especially in regards to its character development; I found some of the changes from the original series kind of trivial, such as Asuka piloting Eva-03 (though I can see why they would do this in order to, in a way, complete Asuka's "arc" within the timespan of the film; but was it necessary to do so in the film? idk) and Mari's introduction... I actually find 2.0 to have the most annoyances out of the three films, in all honesty.

3.0, to me, is only annoying because it's super ambiguous, which doesn't really annoy me to begin with because of what I mentioned in my first comment. I enjoy that feeling of living in the questions that the film provides, in other words.

I honestly must say, you've just about said my EXACT thoughts about the last two rebuilds, to the T!

And about you liking being confused and impacted by 3.0: in some degree, I also love being challenged when it comes to anime, as it stirs the most enjoyment out of me by far! However, when it came to 3.0, I suppose I was so accustomed to expecting something similar to EoE (as in no time-jumps), that I of course was put off by it and on top of that, I prefer it when I'm the one confused rather than both the MC and I being equally confused, but I can nice technique being formed already now, as you described it. That is quite interesting though when you bring up being impacted by it, as thus far, it did instill a strong response from me when I tried to watch it. But again, I really liked that Star Wars analogy you brought up, and I can't help but think I need to give it a chance rather wait and see the tangent 4.0 will offer.

/salute

Apr 24, 2013 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
interpets said:
Megaton said:

CG is too much. I prefered the EVAs' animation movements back in NGE.
Yeah, I don't like the really obvious CG.
Apr 24, 2013 6:35 PM

Dec 2009
well that was a piece of shit

oh well, still have EoE

all's good in the world
Apr 24, 2013 6:57 PM

Dec 2012
Don't mind the CG, its just part of animation nowadays, I've gotten over that fact.
Apr 24, 2013 8:15 PM

Sep 2008
did i really waited 3 years fo thiss??

my excact tougths , i swear, this is not the first time i've watched half or even 3/4ths of a movie without understandin a shit...but usually one ends up understandiind one way or another, but not with eva 3, you can not redo, sure, sounds legit, you can not redo the fucking planet, but you surely can do a freaking 4th impact!! i mean, WTF, the boy basically ended the world TWICE!!!, WTF!?!?!?

i wanted to rate this, but i can't, really, im at the point in m mind when i dont know if thi is bad or not, i just dont know, i'll rewatch it, heck i'll rewatch the 3 movies again, if can give me at least one more answer.....
?/10
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 24, 2013 9:21 PM

Oct 2010
Volt1993 said:
Don't mind the CG, its just part of animation nowadays, I've gotten over that fact.
I don't mind the majority of the CG in Eva 1 - 3. I think it really puts the rebuild over the top visually, in a great way. What they showed as a preview for 4 looked terrible. It was really obvious and poorly done.
Apr 24, 2013 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
Thanks to frequent stalking of this thread....

Done. Completed it.

Shinji was the star of it, maybe Nagisa too, the rest of the cast's roles are pretty forgettable. So, it wasn't that painful as I imagined it, but I honestly cannot put down a score just yet...I can't.

Apr 24, 2013 10:24 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:
Thanks to frequent stalking of this thread....

Done. Completed it.

Shinji was the star of it, maybe Nagisa too, the rest of the cast's roles are pretty forgettable. So, it wasn't that painful as I imagined it, but I honestly cannot put down a score just yet...I can't.

Haha, understandable. I, myself, didn't actually rate it until a little bit ago for, what I think are, similar reasons.

Were you able to find a pretty decently subtitled copy?
Apr 24, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2012
after much deliberation, ive decided to withhold final judgement till 4.0 drops, because i believe the 2 films will complement each other. either 4.0 will pull it off spectacularly and be the anime film of the decade which people will talk about for decades to come (like with NGE+EOE) or it will fail like a colossal pile of shit. 2.0 shows us the the former is well within the realm of possibility, and some aspects (SOME, not all) of 3.0 show us the latter could also come true.

my personal opinion for 4.0 and what they should do

one can hope right?
Apr 25, 2013 12:24 AM

Dec 2012
Megaton said:
Volt1993 said:
I don't mind the majority of the CG in Eva 1 - 3. I think it really puts the rebuild over the top visually, in a great way. What they showed as a preview for 4 looked terrible. It was really obvious and poorly done.

They obviously didn't want to reveal much so they just showed a really small piece of what could be in Eva 4.0

Because considering what happened with 3.0 nothing in the preview is guaranteed to appear at this rate.

That was really my only problem with 3.0, but other than that it was simply beautiful and breathtaking.
Apr 25, 2013 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
Finally showing the dark side of Eva,after those happy moment in first 2 movies..
Signature Removed
Apr 25, 2013 7:51 AM
Apr 2012
Did anyone else notice the thousands of MP Mark 06s in the preview for 4.0?
Apr 25, 2013 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I would not do it, but technically and graphically deserves it, so quite a full vote. The film by duration seems enough to explain many anecdotes, but the end leaves me a little disappointed, you see so much, but the plot is reduced to a few things, some of which already aware, maybe good for those who have not seen the TV series but unnecessary for the fans! So at the end instead of subsiding a little hungry for EVA 4.0, the vision of this film had the reverse effect, now I'm dying to see him as soon as the last film in the series!
Apr 25, 2013 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
5/10

They are reinventing the wheel, but this time they're making it triangular shaped instead of improving the original concept.

I'll just go watch the TV series.

What's with that trolling phrase in the end about more fanservive? was there any?
Apr 25, 2013 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
I'm still excited to see 4, but not nearly as excited as I was to see 3 after watching 2. I might go back and give 2 a 10-rating. My jaw was on the floor for the last 30 minutes of that movie.

I liked 3 as it is, but I feel like it would have been better if they used it to show what everyone else was doing over the 14 years since 2, ending as they get Shinji. But then they might have needed to make a 5th movie, which I would have been totally fine with me as well. 3 as it stands right now felt rushed to me, while 1 and 2 had perfect pacing.
Apr 25, 2013 3:15 PM

Jul 2012
Ruttsu said:
5/10

They are reinventing the wheel, but this time they're making it triangular shaped instead of improving the original concept.

I'll just go watch the TV series.

What's with that trolling phrase in the end about more fanservive? was there any?

The fanservice statement has always been the irony of the series, going back to the original; despite those promises for more fanservice for next episode, in the end, there was always little to no fanservice at all.
titovilleApr 25, 2013 5:51 PM
Apr 25, 2013 3:22 PM

Oct 2012
Cman107 said:
Haha, understandable. I, myself, didn't actually rate it until a little bit ago for, what I think are, similar reasons.

Were you able to find a pretty decently subtitled copy?

Yeah, I might be contemplating for a few days or weeks of what score to give it, or end up waiting to see what 4.0 offers to give me, for a better outlook.
Sure am glad I was able to like it enough because of Shinji, even felt for him because of the extreme absurdity, so in a way, it's a nice effect.

I, um, went with camrip subs. Is there a major difference beyond that, that you think perhaps could cause people to misunderstand dialogue in 3.0?
Ruttsu said:

Mari's boob jiggling wasn't enough near the end? Spoiled brat.
ShoryuApr 25, 2013 3:26 PM

Apr 25, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2012
How am I not suprised Tavor is here again? ^_^
Apr 25, 2013 3:27 PM

Oct 2012
RandomPerson3 said:
How am I not suprised Tavor is here again? ^_^

Because, I grew out of my stubborn state. Now, let me fanboy about Evangelion here where it's more acceptable :P

Apr 25, 2013 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
Tavor said:

Spoiled brat? not really LOL... nevermind fanboy, Cman107 already gave an intelligent answer to my question, thanks anyway.
Apr 25, 2013 4:17 PM

Oct 2012
Ruttsu said:
Tavor said:
b

Spoiled brat? not really LOL... nevermind fanboy, Cman107 already gave an intelligent answer to my question, thanks anyway.

Jabbing at the camrip subs here, as in Asuka calling Shinji a brat :P
I meant no harm.
Seriously though, I found it comical the way they made Mari boobs jiggle (the only fan service of her from what I recall, could be wrong) near the last few scenes we see her, probably one of Anno's shenanigans.

Apr 25, 2013 7:23 PM

Feb 2009
Tavor said:
Seriously though, I found it comical the way they made Mari boobs jiggle (the only fan service of her from what I recall, could be wrong) near the last few scenes we see her, probably one of Anno's shenanigans.

zephyyyApr 25, 2013 7:36 PM
[/url]
Apr 26, 2013 12:36 AM

Sep 2009
I haven't seen the movie yet (waiting for UTW subs), but reading these comments have me worried about one thing...nobody willing to explain what's going on to the main character. One of my biggest annoyances with some anime is people withholding important information from the main character. For now I suppose I'll remain cautiously optimistic.
Apr 26, 2013 12:45 AM

Jan 2013
7/10
Had no idea what was happening for the first 25 minutes.
After that, it was at least entertaining.
Apr 26, 2013 3:07 AM

Dec 2010
1) I thought this was just a joke at first but this movie really reinforces the fan theory that Kaworu is not just nice, but gay for shinji.
2) Ritsuko Akagi also probably turned lesbian...I think so because that seems to be a popular lesbian haircut. What a surprise though because I thought her underling Maya Ibuki was the lesbian who's got a thing for Ritsuko Akagi. Or maybe they're both lesbians, for each other?
3) Misato Katsuragi no longer friendly and cool. She's a cold hardcore leader.
4) I'm not sure what is happening but unlike other shows with a pitiful main character I'm entertained by NGE. Perhaps it's because of the massive destruction.

8/10.
Apr 26, 2013 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
2013, this is how we roll. Cassius baby. One.

Great movie. Loved the visuals, the plot, the characters, the direction, the music. Even if each one of them can't be called flawless, they were all so interestingly executed that I didn't mind the imperfections.

Regarding the plot, sure a few points are volontarily left in the shadow but using 2.0/the series/End of Evangelion as a reference (as a lot of events are the same, for example: Beethoven, the beheading, Gendo rewriting the script, the Seele leaders dying, Shinji loosing the will to live after killing Kaworu...), it's hard to feel at loss. A few external references like Rah Xephon and Fushigi no umi no Nadia also helped (especially for the Misato/Nemo parallel, the piano scene, the time vs aging problem). As for the use of a major timeskip, I don't think it's relevant to question it, for it allows two things that were definitely intended. First it's quick: 14 years are dealt with in an instant. After all there's only 4 movies, not 2 seasons. Second, it gives rise to a high level of alienation in the viewer that reflects Shinji's perspective, as others already pointed out. It might not be the best way to tell a story, but in the Rebuild context I think it's the most effective.

Bottomline is I found nothing just there for the sake of "making things up". To adress a few mentioned on the previous page: Asuka got her eye wound in 2.0, 14 years of non-stop conflict between Nerv and Wille made everyone bitter and put the blame on Shinji, at the end it isn't a mystery field, it's the surface and they're heading "where the Lilins are", ie where possible survivors of Tokyo-3 are. Shinji actions might appear surprising, but as it occured to a lot in 2.0, Shinji takes action, he wills for things in a conscious way (even if on a whim). The fact that a new organisation named Wille appeared is no coincidence, and furthers the metaphor of the schizoid conflict of the Self between nerve, will and soul. So granted he just saved Rei, then is generally fed up with idleness, Shinji's actions were at least believable to me.

Apart from that, I also really enjoyed the overall atmosphere: something between Empire Strikes Back and the End of Evangelion. Plus even after all this time, we still get fresh new character development (even if not a lot of it): the older crew, a 30 year old Asuka, a tabula rasa Rei and a somehow different Shinji. Can't wait to see how everything plays out in 4.0.

One remark I'll make is the movie felt short. 2.0 was 20-25 minutes longer and it really helped how the pace is perceived. I'm not sure they can tie all the loose ends with just 90 minutes, so I hope 4.0 will be at least 2 hours long.
EratiKApr 27, 2013 2:05 AM
Apr 26, 2013 7:56 AM

Sep 2012
Warning: LONG REVIEW

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 26, 2013 9:02 AM

Jul 2011
Alexx_ said:
WHY KAWORU? Why couldn't it be Asuka?
講廢話,被撞到.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I am Deathly Afraid of Evangelion

DoctorOddball - Aug 29, 2023

2 by DoctorOddball »»
Aug 29, 2023 6:10 PM

» How do you feel about Shinji??

SwagDemonMan - Oct 15, 2014

24 by DoctorOddball »»
Aug 29, 2023 6:06 PM

» Evangelion 3.0 explained (attempt to) [SPOILER]

GuidSMR - Apr 18, 2023

5 by DoctorOddball »»
Aug 29, 2023 6:05 PM

» So is Evangelion 3.0 really that bad? ( 1 2 )

DeusAnima - Oct 6, 2013

75 by Jun_Rei »»
Jul 12, 2022 5:36 AM

» Should I rewatch Evangelion before watching this

Vai03 - Jun 27, 2022

19 by Vai03 »»
Jun 30, 2022 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.