Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 15, 2015 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
That poison scene is really in poor taste and I don't mean that as a slight pun. That was the worst part of the episode. Everything else was all right but this anime is at times funny and other it really is not. Especially when they use a happy-go-lucky bgm song for a scene to make it light fun or another bgm song that gives a bonding type of mood. I find it really disturbing.
Feb 15, 2015 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
The Main school is jealous of Class E. Class E has what the main school does not have.
Feb 15, 2015 10:47 PM

May 2008
robis798 said:
Getting really cringeworthy, I just cannot stand this show's mix of comedy and serious moments.

Still, I don't want to drop this. I'll try to hold on.
You gotta hoooooold on, to what you've got

it doesn't make a difference if you make it or not
Feb 16, 2015 1:19 PM
Jan 2015
I've enjoyed all of the shows so far. This one was really nice. Even tho people shouldn't be taught how to deceive I like how Koro-sensei addressed that topic. It's cool that the E class isn't sheep, while the others students who are labeled as higher in status are really the mindless ones. This anime is refreshing.
Feb 16, 2015 7:00 PM
Jan 2013
This episode was really funny, one of my favorites. I liked the chemistry part too and how Bitch Sensei tried to assassinate him in the auditorium if front of the school lol. Loving this show
Feb 17, 2015 1:18 AM

May 2013
Someone should be so straightforward just like that girl did. Koro-sensei did exactly as she asked. Seems he can be a little devious when it comes to teaching the enemy.

Bloodlust smile there from Nagisa. Koro-sensei seems confident in his students about dealing with people who talk about killing.
Feb 17, 2015 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
Funny episode as usual, on this no rain, but this time at least the dialogues and the parties do not comical, are compelling.
Plot that gets more interesting, sympathetic narrative thanks to B-sensei.
Drawings and animations good.
Now, the function of the E-Class has a purpose.
Feb 17, 2015 4:09 PM
Jan 2015
weird episode. weird show. i like it though.
Feb 17, 2015 6:02 PM

Nov 2007
First things first, I still love the ED. Probably will never get tired of it!

Damn, Class-E probably will leave the rest of the school chasing their shadows by the time they graduate thanks to Korosensei :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 18, 2015 5:26 AM

Dec 2011
The poison was Wrightly made!

何も期待するな//list//twitter//osu//
Feb 18, 2015 6:49 PM

Aug 2014
OH MY GOSH nagisa that was so cool!! XD '' as if you've ever tried to kill someone before''
kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! ....(>w<!!).... ♥ serves them right.... grin*
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 18, 2015 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
I liked this episode way more than the last one, Koro-sensei’s face changes were hilarious!! Especially the blank one! I seriously felt bad for Okajima though. Omg the chairman has Aizen’s seiyuu!!! It’s been a while since I heard his voice and his eyes are really cool, I can’t wait to see what he’s planning.
Feb 19, 2015 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
Was totally expecting other students to get jealous over Bitch-Sensei,got what i want...That principal tho:"World will be destroyed?Who cares,my priority is earning more money from my school"
Feb 19, 2015 5:51 PM
Aug 2014
ZenithKun said:
The poison was Wrightly made!

lol! That was horrible!! But you're wright (sorry), it totally looks like his hair! :P
Feb 20, 2015 12:52 AM

Oct 2013
Nagisa's dark side is showing. Koro-sensei is such a good teacher. Wow.

Feb 20, 2015 7:09 AM
Jan 2015
I dont really like this anime at first, but after the episode of Karma, I start to like it. & then that b***h sensei come, its really save this anime LOL
Feb 20, 2015 7:34 AM

Aug 2014
Awesome episode, as always. I just died at Koro-sensei's transformations, especially the liquid form that apparently can fit in the tightest of spaces... yeah.

That badass Karasuma, though. Looks like he's going to play the straight man role, since he's gotta manage Koro and Bitch-sensei. The students and teachers of the normal classes are all getting on my nerves. Loved how Nagisa scared those nerds into submission, and also loved how Koro-sensei had complete faith in him. Wonder if it's intentional that the guys and even girls in the normal classes are with ugly designs, while E-class are all above average.

The principal deserves a punch in the face, but those eyes... those eyes are amazing.

Respect for Okajima!

5/5
MaledictFeb 20, 2015 7:38 AM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 21, 2015 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
Lol at this episode and this series in general. Eveything's so ridiculous you end up stuck in front of your screen smiling. Bitch-sensei is really funny and koro-sensei keeps giving the students life change advice.
Nagisa really surprised everyone with his stare xD
Those stupids students really needed that because they're really nothing but bullies assuming the roles of top students in japan.
That director really does seem to enjoy the bullying as well since he doesn't do anything to stop. If anything, he incentivate exclosure.
The principal looks really scary and dangerous. ;0
Feb 21, 2015 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
I lost it when Bitch-sensei tried to stab Kurosensei at the assembly. That was great!
Feb 22, 2015 5:27 AM
Mar 2014
Okajima!!!! lol that poor guy

was funny to see the whole school being jelly of class e.

Daamn that Nagisa bloodlust.
Feb 22, 2015 6:57 AM

Oct 2008
lilypippili said:
nagisa has a big butt

I second this! but more of like big hips and slim waist...

Feb 22, 2015 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Koro-Sensei is awesome.
Feb 24, 2015 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
OKAJIMA!! He made it alive! :O

Man, that director is such a bigot asshole. Fuck him, Koro-sensei should tentacle rape him.

Nagisa is probably a S. It would be nice to see him go sadist more often on those jerks :D
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 26, 2015 4:53 AM

Nov 2014
bitch flirts
karasuma dense
nagisa bloodlust
karma-kun skip mode
principal screw you
koro-sensei teach us how to lie

all of them are so epic to the max!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 26, 2015 4:55 AM

Nov 2014
assassination 101 "To deceive someone, you must understand their feelings and communicate them creatively"

by koro sensei

Feb 26, 2015 5:25 AM

Nov 2014
Oh nagisa you're so lucky you've got the right spot..... oh Im so jealous

Feb 27, 2015 4:36 AM

Jun 2013
Nagisa's bloodlust.

It's an awesome and hilarious episode. Lol at Koro sensei's poisoning lecture.

The 3-E class students are the target of discrimination in their school. Wow just wow. But at least their three teachers were there and they remained to be optimistic, which made the main school students so envious of what's happening to 3-E class.

And the last but not the least.... Nagisa's secret ability: bloodlust. Lol at his old classmates's reaction.

So the principal was not happy of what's happening at all. Another evil plan, huh?
Feb 27, 2015 4:36 AM

Jun 2013
NeralcmD2nd said:
assassination 101 "To deceive someone, you must understand their feelings and communicate them creatively"

by koro sensei

*bows*
Feb 28, 2015 8:08 AM

Jan 2008
Nagisa's bloodlust was pretty much the highlight of this episode. Nuff said.
Feb 28, 2015 10:17 AM
Mar 2013
The first 4 episodes didn't hit mi too much but the ending was "ok now i wan't to know more" xD
Mar 1, 2015 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
I wonder why everybody's fapping invisible dildos in the Opening

Mar 1, 2015 3:43 PM

Jan 2011
BurntJelly said:
I lost it when Bitch-sensei tried to stab Kurosensei at the assembly. That was great!

Yep, that was so stupid. ^^
Pretty good episode overall, looks like there might be some plot. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 15, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2009
Woah, pretty straightforward poisoning attempt ... now that girl could use some sweet talking lessons from Irina eh? :P (I feel kinda bad calling her "Bitch-sensei" lol XD) Sure transformed Korosensei's face into some weird things ... except he totally took advantage and got her to make him something that turns him into a ... liquid?! O_O Interesting ...
School-wide assembly means they gotta make the trek down the mountain. I agree, running in heels sure is tough ... I can barely walk in them >_< Even at the assembly they're mocked ... luckily their awesome teachers are there to save the day! Everybody's jealous eh ... well, except for Irina trying to stab Korosensei in the middle of it XD
Dang that look Nagisa gave them ... he's sure growing a backbone after all this :O Plus the school headmaster too ... I wonder what he's plotting? Sure looks like he's got a plan with "logic" being his main method eh? This is getting super interesting ...
Mar 22, 2015 4:44 AM

May 2010
I like Okuda, she's interesting.

Koro-sensei continues to be awesome. Gotta love all of their teachers.

Gotta love that Nagisa bloodlust.
Apr 11, 2015 11:26 PM

Jul 2008
Why was that teacher talking about university acceptance rates. Aren't they third year middle school students? (Does the school have a high school branch? Does only the third year have an E class?)

The pacing wasn't the best this time, basically having two unrelated segments. The latter half was really fun though.
May 7, 2015 10:02 AM

Apr 2012
I wonder if the author had a bipolar teacher or parent at some point. I say this because the main plot is the alien is going to destroy the earth, something they should hate him for, but instead he teaches them and tricks them into being all buddy buddy with him. Yes they're still trying to kill him but they won't get far without hate. Teaching them and giving them confidence in themselves seems rather sadistic since it ultimately won't matter if he destroys the earth. It's like him helping a little kid build a masterpiece of a sandcastle and the nuking the sandbox and the kid with it.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
May 14, 2015 2:07 AM
Jun 2014
GarLogan78 said:
Why was that teacher talking about university acceptance rates. Aren't they third year middle school students? (Does the school have a high school branch? Does only the third year have an E class?)

The pacing wasn't the best this time, basically having two unrelated segments. The latter half was really fun though.

I do believe that he's talking about their rates of entry into high schools of greater caliber - in a previous episode, the Class E students mentioned that they had entrance exams coming up.
May 15, 2015 4:50 AM

Jun 2008
I would gladly accept being in outcast class if it meant getting smothered by bitch sensei's boobs.

Cloudy said:
Man this anime is kinda weird. It doesn't really have anything special till now yet it's very entertaining. To be honest I'm quite curious how the story will progress. It doesn't look like Koro-sensei has any plans to kill anyone at all, let alone destroy the whole planet. Obviously the student's not only are incapable of killing him but the more they bond the less motivation they will have. If I had to guess an ending now I would say that the "bad guys" (government? school principal? random unknown villain?) some kidnap or threat Koro-sensei life and the student's will try to help him :p Speculating aside I like it so far. Favorite episode was the third one and I'm sure more "serious" episodes will follow too. Comedy part is also good , I always giggle/laugh here and there.

I guess at some point this series has to get more plot involved otherwise it will get too repetitive and boring. Sop hopefully we will see things like the intentions of Koro-sensei and what this is all about.
Jun 29, 2015 8:06 AM

May 2012
Pretty solid development, class E is going to top everyone else in the end!
Jul 25, 2015 9:13 PM

Apr 2009
Sodium hydroxide, thallium acetate, aqua regia, hmm Google says they're caustic, toxic, corrosive, respectively... for humans, for Koro-sensei however they're absolutely harmless.

For once, Class E is the envy of others because of their normal teachers, all whom can't hold a candle to the special teacher. XD Judging from his disgust when Nagisa was harassed near the end, Karasuma seems to be sympathetic to his students facing to the discrimination. It seems assassination class had leveled up Nagisa's haki (sorry, One Piece reference). LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 6, 2015 9:48 AM

Dec 2008
Sneaky Gremlins reference out of nowhere. :3
Aug 6, 2015 9:42 PM

Oct 2013
What a teacher. What a bitch!

Picked this back up from the dub; gotta say, most of the cast is solid, but Koro-sensei's Japanese voice is a lot more fun.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 27, 2015 2:42 AM

Nov 2013
This is clearly the strongest episode so far imo. First time that I actually laughed out loud.

The opening is dope.
Sep 29, 2015 6:31 PM

Feb 2014
Kinda annoyed that Irina sensei's assassination attempt failed only because she was cocky and didn't use anti-korosensei bullets :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2015 2:06 PM

Nov 2014
I can relate to the class. Not the assassination part of course, but how people look down on them. That's how people see us with with autism and Aspergers nowadays. And when Okuda talked about how she can't formulate sentences right most of the time, I felt that feeling again. So long story short, if it were any characters with autism or something similar, they would probably end up there too, if you count in today's standards on stuff in general.
Nov 26, 2015 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
Strangely interesting series. Only thing is what the hell is up with Nagisa's character design. Should've just made him either a he or she, instead of a borderline he..

Dec 19, 2015 1:24 PM

Mar 2010
Looks like Aizen is back to his old mischief.
Dec 23, 2015 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
and this is why E-class is best class. Cool teacher like Karasuma, a bombshell babe like Bitch-sensei and of course Koro-sensei. The real villain here is that principal or whoever is the leader of their school. Seriously this damn hierarchy is stupid
Dec 25, 2015 3:45 AM

Jan 2011
that ending nagisa showing hes bloodlust ...
Dec 26, 2015 8:39 PM

Aug 2013
Cowheart said:
Anyone else thinking about Dragon Quest when Koro Sensei turned into liquid? Lol.

Instantly.

Laughed my ass off when I saw that he transformed into one.

It was indeed a reference to Dragon Quest's rare Liquid Metal Slime, hence the fact that he is even quicker in that form.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

172 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

159 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

140 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

145 by tiaamyom »»
May 19, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2015

409 by NoLam59 »»
May 18, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.