Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 27, 5:29 AM
Jul 2021
Hilarious episode. Even though the opening and ending arent at the level of season 1 and 2, the rest is.
Apr 27, 8:01 AM
Apr 2021
IM SORRY BUT IRIS IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE MAN WHY WASNT SHE INTRODUCED EARLIER IN THE SHOW SHE’S JUST THE SWEETEST🥺🥹😫😫😫😫

The way Iris be asking Kazuma to do stuff with her was so cute with her expressions and her shyness in her voice WHY DID THE AUTHOR INTRODUCE HER TO US JUST TO REMIVE HER IN THE VERY SAME EPISODE!???😭😭😭🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭

Kazuma had me bursting out laughing like 5 times during this episode from him trying to explain that he isn’t a pervert to Iris to him calling out Darkness for the “affair” they had and that she calls him master had me fucking crying tears this shit is just too funny man😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apr 27, 11:38 AM
Dec 2013
This might be my favorite episode of the season so far as it had a ton of great Kazuma moments. Did miss the main 3 gals though so I’m happy that they’re gonna be back next time as Kazuma tries to take on the mysterious Robin Hood-esque thief.

I also might be misremembering the previous seasons, but I feel like this season so far has been referencing Kazuma’s past life way more than the series has in the past. Wonder if the show is building up towards something with that.
Apr 27, 12:13 PM
Oct 2017
I feel like the camera angels for this season aren't doing the anime justice. For example, in the part where the Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness arrive to the castle to take Kazuma back it showed them bickering while the camera angle was far away while it should have been through kazumas POV or more close up to show the characters expressions more.
Apr 27, 2:01 PM
Jun 2020
Why does Japan always has to do siscon episode, ugh I hope we don't get more of it
Apr 27, 3:16 PM
Mar 2019
Kazuma's dreams are never coming true.
Apr 28, 12:58 AM
Jul 2021
I didn't like episode 1 or 2 because of the way they handled their humor/pacing

But I'm glad episode 3 picked up again, it feels like Konosuba again, finally, I'm glad
Apr 28, 7:32 PM
Oct 2021
jodidamente divertido
Apr 28, 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
Unfortunate for Kazuma, and I wonder why Darkness wanted to bring Kazuma back home xD

She could be away from the castle she does not like as Kazuma lives in his luxury life.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 28, 10:57 PM
Jan 2012
kazuma very confronted,of princess
Apr 29, 3:19 AM
Jan 2022
LMAO i just can say LMAO, i dont know how to described it.
Apr 29, 3:49 PM

Jul 2016
Kazuma's lolicon (or just siscon?) side sure shone this episode.
Also hurray for him finally meeting someone normal in this fantasy world. Princess Iris is such a sweetheart.
Apr 29, 10:45 PM

Aug 2019
Just Kazuma being Kazuma lol
Apr 30, 10:59 AM

Sep 2014
Holy shit Iris is absolutely adorable. Capital arc? Curious where this goes!

The thief is definitely Chris.

This is the single funniest frame Konosuba ever had.

Comander-07Apr 30, 11:07 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 30, 1:42 PM
Jun 2012
The real battle was one against abandonment. As sung in the OP in its chronicle of the tadpole's journey.
Apr 30, 2:25 PM
Nov 2019
I cringed so much in this episode.
Kazuma was a total idiot like usual, he should have handled it more smartly. But it was fun too so i can't complain much
May 1, 11:54 PM

Jun 2016
I think this was the first time in my life that I fast-forwarded while watching Konosuba. I could only watch the ending. Iris is not funny.

May 2, 5:03 AM
Apr 2023
It was so funny i really liked it
May 2, 5:04 AM
Apr 2023
It was so funny i really liked it
May 2, 8:54 AM

Mar 2016
Nahhhh, Konosuba is out here trying to kill their audiences by laughing to death XD

Leave it to Kazuma to utterly take advantage of the privilege he has been given as a royal guest to enjoy life to its fullest, my man has only been there for a week and he's already accustomed to ordering his butler around and purposefully making his maid tend to him in his revealing underwear, bro has no shame at all! Being a royal entertainer for the first Princess, iris might not be an official job but with Kazuma around, it has to be reinstated as such. After all, who else but Kazuma could play around with Iris the way he does?

Iris wanting to have a close bond with her 'older brother' will always be sweet. Seeing her and Kazuma having fun together was so cute, and to see her joyful face as she wished for Kazuma to stay is simply adorable. I have one word to describe Kazuma's feeling when Iris called him "Onii-chan"... JUBILATION!!!

I fucking love all the facial expressions Kazuma made

It seems that S3 of Konosuba would not be as episodic as the other 2 seasons, we're going through a bit of an arc here and Im all here for it! IDK why some people even bothered to put up with it if they're so against seeing Kazuma and the gang fuck around as they usually do, albeit with more plot to it.
May 2, 11:56 PM

Jul 2019
Meh... this episode really did not cut it for me. Yes, there were a couplee of good frames with Kazuma but the whole princess situation is pretty boring and I don't know how they want to harvest any more out of it. But I'll stay to be hopefully surprised.
May 4, 10:32 AM
Dec 2020
Love it so much great
May 6, 10:01 PM

Oct 2013
Was okay of a watch
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
May 7, 5:38 PM
Oct 2023
this episode was really funny lmao. Kazuma being called big brother by the made his fettish come true
May 8, 6:41 AM
Jan 2023
This episode was equal parts wholesome and cute, hilarious and disturbing and also weirdly deep. Classic Konosuba basically.
May 8, 6:06 PM

Dec 2022
season seems really watered down compared to past ones but Darkness is a babe though
May 8, 10:28 PM
Jul 2016
Too much cringe is a bad thing. I thoroughly enjoyed all other seasons and OVAs of Konosuba, but something about this feels a little *too* perverted/weird. Disregarding the fact that the story has already been set by the LN/manga, I really would have wanted to see a bit less selfishness and over-the-top perverseness from Kazuma, to see him grow more, not less. I'm on the dub, so hopefully things get better as it goes on. Maybe I'm alone on this?
May 9, 5:57 PM
Jan 2021
Kazuma…. PUT ON SOME DAMN PANTS BRO!!

If I were him I’d stick to this noble life as well given that Lalatina, Aqua, and Megumin are absolutely USELESS anyways, so it’s not like he has any incentive to go back to them.

Speaking of, I wonder what would have happened if Kazuma chose something other than Aqua herself when he was reincarnated…

That scene where Lalatina is scolding Kazuma like she’s his mother was pretty comedic, as well as him claiming they were having an affair.

I wonder what will happen next.
May 16, 11:31 PM
Dec 2022
Wow this episode really good
May 16, 11:31 PM
Dec 2022
Wow this episode really good
👍😂
May 18, 3:50 PM

Mar 2010
huh what a how to say? fun thorough episode that I forgot that... well things would end lol, so when the ED played I was like wait wait wait da fauch didn't this just start? kek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 26, 8:15 PM

Aug 2014
Princess is so kawaii :D her reactions when he starts telling some story :D great!
teasing Lalatina also is great, her being masochist I can't imagine how she didn't yet with Kazuma?:D
This might be even best season if this continues :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Yesterday, 5:50 PM

Jun 2015
The ending of this episode was just hilarious. Kazuma planning to go after the thief to stay longer in the castle but the plan backfiring into him having to stay at that noble's house whom he hates, add that to the reaction of nobles to Kazuma's proposition and the whole scene was just so funny.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

74 by Penguinu »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

126 by alexw1020 »»
Yesterday, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

130 by MrDrad »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

211 by RyousukeKaga »»
May 29, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

183 by Shikkakku »»
May 29, 8:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.