Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 4, 2021 10:12 PM

Jun 2020
A new mix to the OP huh A lot of chocolates introduced this episode in new ways especially in beer, expected Nayuta to give something to Itsuki as always

So a tax accountant came to Itsuki's home she looks really young or is she, A lot of references in this episode exposed which I like to be honest Itsuki spends on the most obnoxious things

Haruto and Itsuki use their money in the weirdest of things, And Ashley showing off weird lewd stuff to them and the fact that she was 32 I didn't expect that

I love it every time they showcase an Item or an object they explain it thoroughly and if they changed something just to please the expectations of the viewers they apologize as such and from that attention to detail I love it.
Jul 2, 2021 2:50 AM

Aug 2018
Hm, Kani refuses getting anime, movies or live action adapted on her works.. Interesting, why..
Hm?.. Itsuki has quite some female readers?.. Female readers are into little sisters stories?.. Well, who knows.. Maybe there are some girls interested in that, who knows.. Like maybe they like guy who gets protective of her little sister.. Or something like that.. Who knows.. But interesting question to consider..
I wonder, how much fans Komachi from Yahari Ore actually has.. I mean, if to compare with other anime with little sisters.. Komachi doesn't really get that much screen time.. So I have no idea, how popular she is.. She is a nice character.. But if she's popular - I'd be surprised, actually..
Characters freaking out about their fetishes and hobbies seems absurd in anime like this, to be honest.. Well, maybe it's Haruto who tries to maintain some kind of image.. Itsuki doesn't care about it that much, it seems..
I'm not too sure, what Ashley gets from these teases.. Is she pervert herself or something?.. Or just enjoys teasing?.. Maybe both?.. Or something else?.. I have no idea.. I'm not too sure about Ashley as a character.. I mean, she can be total pervert or something.. But is she one?.. I don't know.. Not like I would like or dislike it - I just don't know if I understand character well or not at this point.. Well, maybe we'll see more of her later..
Jul 14, 2021 3:56 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ironwarrer said:
HOLY SHIT!! n////n Uuuuf~~!! When a legal loli appears on the scene and becomes the best temptation!

Sexy ED2 Ashley Oono... This ED leaves nothing to the imagination, it reminds me ED 2 in Eromanga Sensei, Episode 9, perverse blonde girls or blonde girls with drills in their hair, they are always tempting and promiscuous! 💛💛 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This episode was extremely nice indeed, I would hope this accountant would appear more, she is a big sadistic, and there isn't a single problem with that.
Love DAT smug face!
Nov 12, 2021 1:41 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Haven't watched oreimo nor do I really ever care to, but the hagani and oregairu references were a nice touch. Actually I don't really dig oregairu so I guess it's just hagani for me lol

And hot damn, ashley makes me hard. She makes me want to buy a crap load of adult games and make me explain all the plots to her and then when it's all done for her to step on me.... what is this anime doing to me bro

Gotta love the couple little personal financing lessons they give you though. Edyoocayshun. They were actually helpful though, in a very, basic sort of way.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 17, 2022 3:12 AM
Jul 2022
i've always loved series that deliberately attempt to paint their characters in the most absurd way possible, haru's got a W fetish if you ask me

ashley is such a baddie dawg istg
Jul 6, 2023 4:24 AM

Dec 2022
Good and funny episode
Jul 17, 2023 3:58 PM
Jul 2023
Accountant is wild
Nov 17, 2023 1:42 AM
Dec 2022
These little figures are indeed research materials. Thank you very much. That tax accountant is very effective. Lol
Dec 7, 2023 7:22 AM

Dec 2022
She's 32? Now that's definitely hard to believe.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.