Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2016 2:47 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just watched this dubbed on Pokemon TV today and it was so cute!

Pikachu and The Pokemon band was such a cute short! <3

I am glad I finally got to see it <3
Jan 19, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2014
bu bu bu bu bunnelby...

In the part where luxray is walking in the line over the log, Luxray looks like Simba in the hakuna matata scene of the lion king.

anyways. I recommend watching this high.
Apr 16, 2017 6:02 PM

Feb 2014
There is no fucking way they could have stopped the rolling Snorlax, shit is way too fucking heavy.
Mar 22, 2020 1:51 PM

Dec 2008
Cute, better than the last Pikachu short I watched (the klefki one). Vaguely reminiscent of Gotta Dance which was better. It was weird to see Ash&co's pokemon working/playing/singing/dancing together with Team Rocket's without comment or conflict, though the special seemed a little mean to Meowth. I guess this isn't supposed to be part of the main canon. Or the audience is not supposed to think about it that much. :p

Feb 3, 2021 4:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Idk this one exist before. Guess my knowledge over pokemon franchises just too little. Lol.

Anyway, this is just fine. Pikachu and her pokemon band doing a music parade in the forest. A bit of annoying hearing them mumbling before. But, man, the narrator voices just sounds incredible, especially the ed. So, yeah i give this little thing a 7 for its good song.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 10, 2022 5:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Snorlax rolling down the hill, the best!!!!
Feb 7, 6:48 AM

Jan 2013
Didn't think I'd ever see Meowth break-dancing but here we are ...
Good beat though, Bunnelby carried hard!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.