Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Aug 18, 2021 5:14 PM

Jun 2020
so no matter wut happenz a hot waman die 😢😢
Oct 13, 2021 4:41 PM

Jan 2021
I didn’t forget that Kurisu got stabbed but I didn’t think of the fact that if the first D mail was undone then Kurisu would die and not exist in the original world line
Nov 27, 2021 1:07 PM

Feb 2021
Wow, I really didn't think Mr. Braun si FB! :-O That was surprising.. Also when he shot Moeka and himself...... :-O
I often get shivers from this anime.... Realizing that Kurisu has to die! No! I hope he will find another way how to save both her and Mayuri.. Please!
Nov 30, 2021 4:37 AM
Oct 2021
Last scene was brilliant.
Jan 6, 2022 3:56 PM
Nov 2016
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. this one episode MAKES EVERYTING make sense. from the original crash to who killed kurisu and why that world line worked. because making sure shes dead seemingly has a huge effect on prohibiting kurisu to be sern. which we know who killer her which is why suzu fails in every other world line.
Jan 6, 2022 5:16 PM

May 2016
liljames326 said:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. this one episode MAKES EVERYTING make sense. from the original crash to who killed kurisu and why that world line worked. because making sure shes dead seemingly has a huge effect on prohibiting kurisu to be sern. which we know who killer her which is why suzu fails in every other world line.

Just curious, who do you think killed Kurisu?
-
Jan 6, 2022 7:21 PM
Nov 2016
SciADV_Maniac said:
liljames326 said:

Just curious, who do you think killed Kurisu?

haha well. lets just say i was suprised. i surmised a lot, and how it actually played out was an idea i had but it wasnt like shown to have any substance in that time space. i didnt think.. but then i instantly got pulled by the hatred from suzu. this anime was a 10/10 rollercoaster. i did like how it was the key factor of the gachapon machine too.
Jan 15, 2022 1:41 PM

Aug 2020
I already knew that FB was Mr. Braun but i'm kinda shocked with that ending
May 2, 2022 7:54 PM
Jan 2021
What will okabe choose kurisu or mayuri?

I don't fucking know

Mr. Braun being FB makes sense

I really liked moeka she's one of those characters were she just doesn't have a place character that needs a reason to live that's why i didn't hate her for killing mayuri cause i could feel it in my guts that she's gonna be one of those character trope that i love so much
May 12, 2022 11:06 AM
Jan 2022
wow, I genuinely did not see that coming, Mr Braun is FB?! God, this is a dilemma in order for Mayuri to survive Kurisu must die. Please, theres got to be some kind of loop hole here right???
Aug 27, 2022 6:52 AM
May 2021
self explanatory
Sep 12, 2022 8:40 AM

May 2022
Yugo Tennouji having connection with FB came out of nowhere and the backstory of it was really good too. Ending was really good but Moeka dying was meh cause she wasn't a likable charac. from starting.
Oct 14, 2022 10:45 PM
Nov 2021
fire........................
Nov 23, 2022 8:29 PM

May 2022
holy shit THIS EPISODE SHOCKED ME AND MADE ME VERY SAD, we went from following some guys connected to SERN and transporting the IBN 5100 to finally finding out who FB truly was. Ferdinand Braun, MR BRAUN, THAT SON OF A BITCH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE MOEKA AND EVEN KILLING MOEKA! At least Okabe got his phone and undone the d-mail, acquiring the IBN but now we have another problem... by going to the beta world line, undoing the very first d-mail on Kurisu dying, Mayuri is saved, BUT KURISU DIES. This is just very difficult and sad, what is Okabe going to do now :( THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO SAVE KURISU
Jan 12, 2023 8:10 PM
Dec 2021
Okabe's realization of whats gonna happen when things go back to what they were before he started to send d-mails was really good.
Feb 5, 2023 8:48 AM
May 2022
its a funkin good anime
Feb 18, 2023 11:20 AM
Jan 2023
amazin', beatiful, great
Jun 17, 2023 10:35 AM
Nov 2022
it seems this anime's end will be a brutally sad one, but damn the storyline is something else
Jun 20, 2023 1:05 PM

Apr 2023
Fena Bomba düştü ortaya seçim zamanı Kurisu mu Mayuri mi
Aug 2, 2023 12:57 AM
Apr 2021
IT WAS SO GOOD OMGGGG
Oct 1, 2023 11:06 PM

Dec 2020
Kinda goofy how Mr Braun was FB just makes everything so conveniently placed lol

So first timeline and episode was a bit jumpy but kurisa does die. Then world shift to where she's alive cause suzuha arrived in her machine cancelling the lecture? Was her arriving what caused the world shift? Cause Okabe felt the world shift but was unaware why so it must of been before he learned all the time travel stuff.
Oct 1, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2016
Reply to Muow
Kinda goofy how Mr Braun was FB just makes everything so conveniently placed lol

So first timeline and episode was a bit jumpy but kurisa does die. Then world shift to where she's alive cause suzuha arrived in her machine cancelling the lecture? Was her arriving what caused the world shift? Cause Okabe felt the world shift but was unaware why so it must of been before he learned all the time travel stuff.
Muow said:
Was her arriving what caused the world shift?

Okabe literally sent a D-Mail in the first episode, that mail started a chain of causality which led to Suzuha crashing in the Radio building.

D-Mail -> Detected by SERN -> SERN notices the FGL -> Leads to establishing their dytopia -> Suzuha goes back to the past, crashing into Radio -> Lecture is cancelled.

The D-Mail is the cause of the shift.

Muow said:

The time traveler Suzuha owned the building and gave it to Braun ;)
-
Oct 2, 2023 2:29 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Muow

@Muow
Muow said:

It might be goofy but let's be real here, it was good and almost no one suspected that he was FB despite having him in our faces the entire time, this is one of those things that makes this anime good, same thing happened with Suzuha, we all knew she came from the future somewhat but we didn't know she was actually John Titor.

Everything is placed in our faces the entire time but damn, it's good.
Oct 2, 2023 3:55 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
Muow said:
Was her arriving what caused the world shift?

Okabe literally sent a D-Mail in the first episode, that mail started a chain of causality which led to Suzuha crashing in the Radio building.

D-Mail -> Detected by SERN -> SERN notices the FGL -> Leads to establishing their dytopia -> Suzuha goes back to the past, crashing into Radio -> Lecture is cancelled.

The D-Mail is the cause of the shift.

Muow said:

The time traveler Suzuha owned the building and gave it to Braun ;)
@SciADV_Maniac

There's a lot to follow but your explanation really helps! I realized I had the wrong assumption next ep when they had to literally tell it to me in my face lol

That makes it alot better knowing it was all according to Suzuhas plans then!
Oct 2, 2023 3:57 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to xZabuzax
@Muow
Muow said:

It might be goofy but let's be real here, it was good and almost no one suspected that he was FB despite having him in our faces the entire time, this is one of those things that makes this anime good, same thing happened with Suzuha, we all knew she came from the future somewhat but we didn't know she was actually John Titor.

Everything is placed in our faces the entire time but damn, it's good.
@xZabuzax
I can agree with this. Suzuha we had some sort of idea. But with Mr Braun being FB came so out of left field, it was totally unexpected.
Oct 2, 2023 8:31 AM

May 2016
Reply to Muow
@SciADV_Maniac

There's a lot to follow but your explanation really helps! I realized I had the wrong assumption next ep when they had to literally tell it to me in my face lol

That makes it alot better knowing it was all according to Suzuhas plans then!
Muow said:
That makes it alot better knowing it was all according to Suzuhas plans then

If you are interested in this more, you can read this Mr. Braun backstory manga. Please not it was made for the VN (the source material), and it contradicts to the anime version a bit in terms of his characterization

https://myanimelist.net/manga/28899/Steins_Gate__Onshuu_no_Brownian_Motion?cat=manga
-
Oct 30, 2023 12:30 PM
Aug 2019
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT JUST KEEPS GIVING
Nov 9, 2023 6:20 AM
Oct 2021
Okabe forgot that Makise Will be died in the first world line
Dec 22, 2023 6:40 AM
Oct 2023
wow just wow. things really took an unexpected turn. wouldnt have thought of mr Braun being fb. and also the end was done very well. now Okabe found out in order for Mayuri to live. Kurisu has to die. I really want to see what he thinks of to not make this happen.
Dec 25, 2023 5:56 PM
Mar 2023
Don't make me choose, please no...
Jan 9, 11:27 PM
Jan 2024
bom dms viagem no tempo
Jan 19, 2:11 AM

Oct 2021
so the thing finally came, for okabe to chose the path(btw i already though of this before this episode).. also mister braun reveal did surprise me as i thought he was just a side character for comedic relief but it seems like every side character in this show has a purpose to fulfill.
Jan 27, 2:52 AM
Sep 2022
Timeless Masterpiece
Mar 7, 4:54 PM
Dec 2019
Oh nooooooooo...I suppose one could expect this twist if you thought about the results of each D-mail but that was still a big "oh shit" moment at the end of the episode.
Mar 25, 9:52 AM

Mar 2024
This episode was like a tornado, hurricane and wild fire combined in too one. Did any of you suspected these events were to take place? Holy 🐮
Apr 30, 4:26 AM
Mar 2024
Makise noooooo😭😭😭😭
May 14, 10:07 AM
Oct 2023
honestly one of the best cliffhangers I've ever seen!
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1830 by wibugar »»
May 9, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.