Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 2, 2010 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
Wow this series made me lol so hard. xDD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Oct 2, 2010 12:34 PM

Feb 2009
i loled, dawwww'd, and hnnnng'd

"don't look at me! ..... .. .. baka." HNNNGGGG

also, delicious trap.
Oct 2, 2010 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
The anime is not bad as i thought :)

Oct 2, 2010 12:42 PM

Jun 2007
Jun as taro i can see a bit from his akikan voice work. Honestly good shit. But yeah the trap right of the bat nice. So we got an M the there has to be an S somewhere anyways good first episode
Oct 2, 2010 12:47 PM
Nov 2009
That was actually pretty funny haha, reminded me of ookami san
Oct 2, 2010 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
good show, but not that great.. I like it though.. hope it gets better..

Good cast by the way, Azusa(k-on), Lelouch(Code Geass) and Ikaros(Sora no Otoshimono/Musubi Sekirei).. with the supporting cast of Sugita tomokazu, Rie Tanaka and the others.. they're all great seiyu's so I'm expecting a lot from this show..
Oct 2, 2010 1:17 PM

Apr 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Just give me more of the nurse and I'll be okay.
Hopefully, this won't be the last of the cross dresser.
Indeed those 2 looked interesting i figured out he was his friend tho the first time he mentioned that girl.

A blond girl that's dominant and a sadist and also good looking, that's just hot!!
I really enjoyed watching this from the first scene, it seems to be about fetish-em in general.
Judging from the masochism protagonist cross dressing friend and the incest like sister and mother.
And presenting this in a comedic way.

Hope this show keeps this up.
Oct 2, 2010 1:33 PM

Sep 2009
Rhypo said:
I thought his friend's secret was that he'd be gay, didn't expect him to be a cross-dresser.
Thought the same thing.

check said:
reminded me of ookami san
Ryouko and Isurugi seem quiet similar and thought they shared the same VA..but I am clearly mistaken. Isurugi is cooler though.

No way! Jun as Sado's VA O.O....not that I mind. I could hear his voice for eternity.

Uraboku parody was it?! XD

Ahaha Inami....please no!

SadistXmasochist will be fun to watch. Laughed to death. 5/5.
Oct 2, 2010 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
It was pretty Good so far. I like how its not just a brainless comedy, but has a bit of serous in the show. 9/10 for the episode.
Oct 2, 2010 2:47 PM

Feb 2010
Better than expected, and the anmation is not too bad. The Comedy is really funny and I like this sick characters.
Oct 2, 2010 2:48 PM

Jun 2008
What the fuck did I just watch?!?!

An anime full of masochistic, traps, cross dressing, sadist, brocon, and tsundere....and that was just episode 1.

Will I go to hell for watching this???

Also:

NO, you're not seeing doubles, the one on the left is Mio from this show, the one on the right is Amae Koromo from Saki.
Oct 2, 2010 3:01 PM

May 2008
the story is quite nice but i think it would have been better if they didnt show it all in the first episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 2, 2010 3:12 PM

Apr 2010
Definitely better than I was thought it would be and started off much better than Xebec's last show(Ladies vs. Butlers). If it wasn't for a different color palette, I'd swear that Mio is a copy of Taiga from Toradora.
Oct 2, 2010 3:19 PM

May 2010
nice opening ^^
Oct 2, 2010 4:04 PM

Apr 2010
alexcampos said:
What the fuck did I just watch?!?!

An anime full of masochistic, traps, cross dressing, sadist, brocon, and tsundere....and that was just episode 1.

Will I go to hell for watching this???

Also:

NO, you're not seeing doubles, the one on the left is Mio from this show, the one on the right is Amae Koromo from Saki.
Nothing wrong with a few loli's.
There so many Anime characters out there that look alike, and since almost every Anime out there features a few blondes it's no wonder.
If i have to believe Anime there more blondes in Japan then in Europe.

Speaking of sadistic loli's it somehow made me think of a army of loli's coming after you to kill you.
That must be paradise for some, some how makes me think of a scene in iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia.
Oct 2, 2010 5:07 PM

Oct 2007
Way to start a new season, watch all the fucked up show till your mind is fucked up too.

This is the kind of show when a director has nothing else better to do then he comes up with something like this. And this is totally remind me of Akikan, god knows how much of a nightmare did I have to go through that.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 2, 2010 5:08 PM

Jul 2010
I really wanted to hate this but I find myself laughing uncontrollably.

It kind of reminds me of a really immature toradora.

Does this guy really have a problem??? I mean who doesn't like attention from beautiful women, even if they are inflicting pain : p

Lets see if hes turned on by getting beat up by an ugly chick.
Oct 2, 2010 5:22 PM

Oct 2009
I was not expecting much, but I found that this is actually funny.

Episode 1 content contains sadism, masochism, a boatload of incest, traps, crossdressing, Kyon, takanashi, ahh you name it!

Pace is fast though, so 7/10

Oct 2, 2010 5:27 PM

Jan 2010
great episode. the OP was good but I liked the ED more.

lol that his first love was a trap. xD

Mio reminds me of Taiga from toradora . and the girl in the club reminds me of Inami from working.
Oct 2, 2010 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
ZetaZeta said:
i loled, dawwww'd, and hnnnng'd

"don't look at me! ..... .. .. baka." HNNNGGGG

also, delicious trap.

Pretty much this.
This is either gonna be a *very* guilty pleasure or a LOLWTF /drop

However, epic casting may save this for me

I'm gay for a Rina Satou-voiced trap.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Oct 2, 2010 6:03 PM

Feb 2008
7/10

I smirked lots of times
Oct 2, 2010 6:11 PM

Aug 2010
I love this show already. Mio is awesome.
Oct 2, 2010 6:14 PM
Jun 2008
Siva said:
Way to start a new season, watch all the fucked up show till your mind is fucked up too.
Well...The world will end in 2011
Oct 2, 2010 6:17 PM

Dec 2009
...makes me want to abuse that disgusting pig some more :D
I'm in.

Linalee-Stratos said:
Rhypo said:
I thought his friend's secret was that he'd be gay, didn't expect him to be a cross-dresser.
Thought the same thing.

Me too... Slightly disappointed, but I will hold onto hope for some SadoXTatsukichi moments, even if they are one-sided.
Oct 2, 2010 6:29 PM

Sep 2008
Marupinku said:
It was about what I expected based on the description. Overall pretty bad, but not so bad I'll quit watching.

This time around I'm actually part of the group that didn't like this anime so much as the others that did (but not part of the trolling group though, which there is none so far it seems). Anyways, I only chuckled one time, I totally saw that trap twist at the end coming, I don't like seeing the male lead get beaten up so much, it makes me feel the pain instead, (but I guess that's more of a personal thing). I also have a feeling that the characters that haven't been introduced also have weird secrets too. Which makes the anime a little unique but the male lead is what killed it for me. Everything is so opposite, where's my cliche harems? D: (Yes, like To-LoveRU) :O

So I'm going to miss out on superb voices and nice animation. =
Oct 2, 2010 6:31 PM

Apr 2010
MorningGlory said:
Siva said:
Wasn't that 2012?

He has a point tho till now only 2 of the Anime released this season seem interesting to me, tho not all of them are out yet and i have been waiting on some of those.
Oct 2, 2010 6:43 PM
Jun 2008
Aversa said:
MorningGlory said:
Siva said:
Wasn't that 2012?

He has a point tho till now only 2 of the Anime released this season seem interesting to me, tho not all of them are out yet and i have been waiting on some of those.
I suggest you to watch Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt .
Oct 2, 2010 6:48 PM

Jun 2008
skipped most of the episode, but what i saw made me think "shitty". This is the type of anime that lowers the quality anime in general, making me watch anime i've already finished which i dont like to do personally.

With that said i'm most definitely NOT going to continue to watch garbage like this, although this is just my opinion.
Oct 2, 2010 6:51 PM
Jun 2009
not bad, it was actually somewhat fun to watch ^^.
both op and ed are nice...tho i really liked ed xD
Oct 2, 2010 6:58 PM

Nov 2009
His first crush is a guy. LMFAO!
Several scenes made me laugh alot. Good entertaining first episode.
Oct 2, 2010 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
i think this will serve its purpose in entertaining me
Oct 2, 2010 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
EtherSword said:
I don't like seeing the male lead get beaten up so much, it makes me feel the pain instead, (but I guess that's more of a personal thing).

Are you by any chance an empath?
Oct 2, 2010 7:19 PM

Dec 2008
This was hilarious!! I can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 2, 2010 7:22 PM

Mar 2010
Well my first thoughts threw the first half was "What the hell am I watching"
But after that It have me thinking this is hilarious.
Oct 2, 2010 7:37 PM

Apr 2010
MorningGlory said:
Aversa said:
MorningGlory said:
Siva said:
Wasn't that 2012?

I suggest you to watch Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt .
Thanks for the suggestion will think about it.
Oct 2, 2010 8:05 PM

Jun 2008
Siva said:

Meh, all anime is fucked up, and we're all losing brain cells watching all this nonsense.

BUT y'know what, this still beats watching TV, this still beats not doing anything,

and besides you're not forced to watch this stupidity,

I think everyone here can see this anime for what it is (mindless, generic ecchi anime), I'll continue watching for the moment since it was filled with LULZ...
Oct 2, 2010 8:42 PM

Apr 2008
lol~ pretty hilarious~

Oct 2, 2010 8:44 PM

Oct 2007
alexcampos said:
Siva said:

Meh, all anime is fucked up, and we're all losing brain cells watching all this nonsense.

BUT y'know what, this still beats watching TV, this still beats not doing anything,

I think everyone here can see this anime for what it is (mindless, generic ecchi anime), I'll continue watching for the moment since it was filled with LULZ...
If you think all anime is fucked up that is fine, since that is how you view all anime should be.

If you think this is entertainment then that is fine too because you seemed to enjoy it.

But allow me to clarify my statement a bit.
I don't think all anime is fucked up and I don't think this anime entertained me either.
And I never said I was forced to watch this stupidity either.

Oct 2, 2010 9:02 PM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
alexcampos said:
Siva said:

If you think all anime is fucked up that is fine, since that is how you view all anime should be.

If you think this is entertainment then that is fine too because you seemed to enjoy it.

But allow me to clarify my statement a bit.
I don't think all anime is fucked up and I don't think this anime entertained me either.
And I never said I was forced to watch this stupidity either.

Fair enough, I didn't exactly liked it either, I just thought it had ok comedic moments.

BTW, when I said all anime is fucked up I meant that all anime are entertainment and by default all entertainment is suppose to drive you away from reality, no one is getting smarter watching anime, the same way no one is getting smarter watching sports or tv shows or any other form of entertainment.
Oct 2, 2010 9:18 PM

Dec 2008
Changed my life...
Oct 2, 2010 9:38 PM

Nov 2008
I think that this is going to be my favorite show this season. I had my reservations about watching this but after the review over at randomc.net I deiced to give it a try. I'm glad I did!

Interesting trap as well, at first I thought that the guy was gay but it is even more interesting this way, Hideyoshi has a rival now!
Oct 2, 2010 9:40 PM

Apr 2010
better then i thought it would be, dont like the OP but the ED is cool, the show wil be worth some lol'z

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Oct 2, 2010 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
Eh...I don't know. Maybe I'll give it a second episode but it didn't grab me instantly.
Oct 2, 2010 10:19 PM

Aug 2009
Ohoho~ Not bad... MM! :9
Oct 2, 2010 10:23 PM

Aug 2009
this was ok, though a bit crazy with the plot, and i agree with some, about this being fast paced

though the OP and the ED are awsome :3

Oct 2, 2010 10:23 PM

Feb 2009
otakuthon49 said:
I was not expecting much, but I found that this is actually funny.

Episode 1 content contains sadism, masochism, a boatload of incest, traps, crossdressing, Kyon, takanashi, ahh you name it!
^This. I chuckled at the Kyon part.

This is gonna be fun, especially with FukuJun here. Mio and Yuuno looks like Tomomi and Selnia from LvB!, with different hair color(for Yuuno) and flat chest(for Mio). Needs more of that nurse and the mother. Let's see how this will go. I can't say that this will end good but this will be at least interesting and give me laughs every week. I need some stress relievers from the schoolwork I'm gonna face and this, along with SnO:F, is the laugh medicine I need :D
Oct 2, 2010 10:54 PM

May 2010
just watched this
its funny and with ayana taketatsu as VA it just made me more interested =P

~Nyaaa~

Oct 2, 2010 11:04 PM

Jul 2009
Oh, I almost forgot.

CHEEEESUUUTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

At least she said it right XP
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Oct 2, 2010 11:20 PM

Jun 2009
It's amusing and added more being the main being voiced by Lelouch and the violent tsundere by Taketsu Ayana who's voice I remember as Azu-nyan.
Oct 2, 2010 11:28 PM

Oct 2007
alexcampos said:
BTW, when I said all anime is fucked up I meant that all anime are entertainment and by default all entertainment is suppose to drive you away from reality, no one is getting smarter watching anime, the same way no one is getting smarter watching sports or tv shows or any other form of entertainment.
Well if that was what you really mean then nothing more I want to say. But one more thing, not every knowledge coming from learning alone.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » MM! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2010

157 by mahdinner »»
May 8, 5:41 PM

» Has anyone heard of a 2nd season for MM! ??

Ikaros27 - Aug 18, 2011

27 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:15 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

chalco - Oct 29, 2010

228 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 10:43 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 15, 2010

147 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:49 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

msskitties - Dec 10, 2010

99 by Apratim »»
Apr 14, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.