Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 27, 2018 4:06 AM
Apr 2011
I think this is the worst Manga adaptation i ever saw. Even the music was bad in Re and they didn'teven do the ending rigth.
So many thing left out... I hope Tokyo ghoul get the adaptaion it deservs. 2/10
Dec 27, 2018 4:48 AM

Apr 2016
Ok so this anime is finally over. It was so horrible..Probably the worst anime adaptation in the last 100 years of anime.. This shitty studio named Pierrot destroyed such an amazing story with their f***ing adaptation.. How the f**k to adapt 120 chapters in 12 episodes?? Everything was so rushed, the animation was also worst that the first 2 seasons..

Final score 2/10 .It should be lower but i liked the OP

Dec 27, 2018 10:51 AM
Nov 2017
I love this
Good adaption
Good pacing
Good cgi
Good characters and this is the best series in history
PS: this is an irony
Dec 27, 2018 11:16 AM
Mar 2018
Woh!!! It was half satisfactory considering the rush hour pace they went. Couldn't focus on single thing for far too long. Now it's finally the time I shift to the Tokyo Ghoul manga!!!!!
Dec 27, 2018 11:42 AM
Dec 2017
This was horrific.

I haven't read the manga and i was watching this like 'what the heck is going on? Who is this, what is that and where is the back story'

It's like they smashed loads of important parts together, chucked in new characters and ghoul/monsters with no backstory and said 'suck it'

The only good thing to come from this is the use of tk's katharsis

the whole of :re should have been at least four 12 episode seasons

just have to hope someone comes and does a 'brotherhood' redo
Dec 27, 2018 12:02 PM

Jul 2013
4/10 only because I've read the manga so I could somewhat understand this recap otherwise this would be my first hard 1/10.
Dec 27, 2018 12:49 PM
Jan 2017
Why are people still talking about this?
its over stop it!
Dec 27, 2018 1:35 PM
Jul 2017
Tokyo Ghoul is my first anime (and one of my favorites). I don't understand all the hate
Dec 27, 2018 1:50 PM

Dec 2010
I am not even suprised. This was totaly unimpactful. Furuta`s dream, goal and words were shitty. He just transformed into something and then got butchered. Oh, great. WTF.

Kaneki`s speech and transformation - pulled out from the worst shounens there. Cringe bro. Stop spewing bullshit and save everyone goddamit.

The ending was okay. Happy for almost everyone. They deserved it after this travesty. But what about watchers? We deserve a happy ending for watching this crap.

I am pretty positive that everyone will agree with me.

The ending of Clown`s arc should be the ending of Studio Pierrot. If they fail even at potraying clowns, the sole thing their studio is named after, they should just admit defeat.

Why did this happen? Who is profitable with it? The viewers? Nope, they hated it. Studio Pierrrot? Nope, they won`t make much profit from it. People involved in it? They added some shameful entry to their catalogue. The manga? Maybe, maybe not. For example I won`t touch anything labeled as TG for some time, bad feeling in the stomach.

Tokyo Ghoulhood needs to happen.
Dec 27, 2018 2:27 PM

Apr 2015
Honestly, the feel i got from seeing this is the one you get when you get a spoiler whatching a youtube video or something and you regret it so hard.

I'll go read the manga but I'll wait 3 or 4 years, maybe i have luck and i have already forgotten it.
Dec 28, 2018 3:03 AM

Aug 2008
Eh, I don't get the hate. Haven't read the manga, but I understand they changed alot of stuff around. The ending seemed faithful enough and ended on a good note, so meh. Good enough for me.
Dec 28, 2018 3:08 AM

May 2013
It ended well from an anime-only perspective. Things did seem rushed but I guess that has to do more with the guys in Studio Pierrot.

Although if this is ANY indication of how the story progressed in the manga, then I have no intention of picking up the manga, xD
Truly a Divine Comedy
Dec 28, 2018 4:13 AM
May 2015
I liked how they become beautiful after 6 years!
Dec 28, 2018 9:54 AM
Jan 2011
Ulquiorra said:
Ok, and it's over.
Now it's time to wait for a remake.

What would be the point? Unless they will have 40+ episodes to tell the story. I don't know why they keep trying to shove it all in 12 episodes.
Dec 28, 2018 12:28 PM

May 2009
I seriously don't undestand people rating it more than 4/10.
Dec 28, 2018 2:01 PM

Jun 2009
Wow it ended. There was no conclusion whatsoever. Nothing of this made any sense, but hey cmon, it's ended. (=
Dec 28, 2018 8:39 PM
Jan 2017
the ending its not completely tell what manga is..
but overall its gud
Dec 29, 2018 10:25 AM

Apr 2018
Did you guys really watch this show? Till the end? Lol. I cant even watch the first episode. You guys are great. Guess you have a lof of freetime so you waste your time for this solid trash show :v
Dec 29, 2018 4:57 PM

May 2014
I am glad the horror is over. I swear to myself to never pick up any more Tokyo Ghoul content from shitty Pierrot. What can I say, the plot all over the place, meh animation, pace x1000. Even the OSTs was meh. Read the manga!

I enjoyed the part about reasoning about life and living. It was really realistic, but the rest was really not good adapted at all. The adaption was bad, I mean really. Wow! Long time since I have given any series 2/9 because that's what it deserves. The part of Kaneki talking about living to himself and to Furuta was interesting. I think there were also some other parts that was a bit lower than average. But yeah beside that this was trash! Not recommending to anyone. Read the damn manga if you want to understand. ^^

Dec 29, 2018 4:59 PM

May 2014
Ryuseishun said:
good fucking riddance....this hellstorm is over...

Guys here, do yourself a favor and watch Parasyte the Maxim, if you haven't already....it's a similar but far superior alternative.

I have seen it. They have done an awesome job there. Even the animation is superb. It's Madhouse, no wonder it's so much better in quality, pacing, and last but not at least story.
Dec 29, 2018 5:03 PM

May 2014
Ryuseishun said:
Seky said:
If you are going to recommend something. Recommend the manga of Parasyte, because the anime is a shit compared to the manga. The anime omitted and changed things from the manga's original story, plus it has one of the worst CGI in animation. The art of manga is much better. In addition, he changed the personalities of manga characters and people's designs are very different from manga.

Well, that's not an opinion I should necessarily take at heart, cause tbf I personally thought the manga version wasn't that great. You yourself can make the recommendation for the manga if you like, but for me being a mostly an anime-only person, trying to recommend a manga to someone is like me being a butcher in a huge city trying to suggest which bakery has the best bread or donuts.

The main girl in the anime is actually much more cute and sexy. Just see for yourself. I haven't read the manga, but I think the anime did a good job in the adaption of Parasyte.
Dec 30, 2018 12:38 AM
Nov 2018
fucking finally its over
Dec 30, 2018 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
So i noticed a lot of people seems disappointed with this adaptation, well if you compare it with the manga ofc it is way different, little did you know that to make an adaptation out of the manga isn't that simple and require alot of money to get the best production and quality.

Call me crazy but I'm actually quiet satisfied with this finale, not bad for an adaptation. They managed to put all the important scenes from the manga into a 12 episodes anime which is quiet nice, the built up is okay not bad but i won't say it's the best either. I like the atmosphere at the end when Kaneki and his family standing on top of lush grass with the sound of wind gushing and he said "it's a weather" pretty decent parting words don't you think ?

Anyways, whether it's good or bad, Tokyo Ghoul will always be missed ♥

Overall score 7/10
Dec 30, 2018 7:39 AM

Dec 2018
Its over!!!!!
Now i feel relieved.They just didn't adapt it right. The first season was fine but then they failed in explaining anything.
Dec 30, 2018 2:15 PM

Dec 2017
Alright, I'll be back in another 6 years when they try creating a better adaptation that actually covers the source material.
Dec 31, 2018 1:46 AM

Oct 2014
So I describe this episode as taking a bunch of crap and wrapping it up in a pretty bow at the end? So we're just supposed to forget all the inconsistencies all season long, the random characters with no real story relevancy or backstory, and the fact that everyone was just popping back up alive and well, we were supposed to ignore all that for the happy ending? Furuta's motivation was non existent to me this whole time I thought he just enjoyed chaos and was against the Washu clan but I learned in a 60 second flash back in the very last episode that he had some ties to the binge eater that the anime never explored. Like.... at this point I don't care. You can't expect people to care at the dying flash back of a character. But if the show was paced better, if things were less sloppy, the very end, 6 years later, would have made me happy.
Dec 31, 2018 2:30 PM

Nov 2018
Why can't we have a normal Tokyo Ghoul anime adaptation that isn't rushed?
Dec 31, 2018 2:35 PM

Nov 2014
another great OP from TK , and good ED from österreich.

TouKen with a cute daughter :DD, AyaHina, Renji as granduncle lol, and other beautiful simple moment as closing to this series.Well it start with Rize and end with her too, that's a great story gateway i think, i like the dragon(centipede?) and kaneki final form too,and It'll be better if the final battle has longer sceneplay duration. Whatever, i really enjoyed and satisfied for this final episode.

IDK where to start lol, TG is one of my fav franchise, i used to watch the anime first before reading manga for it's predecessor serialization (Tokyo Ghoul) to complete the plothole and confusion in my mind toward the story. Honestly for this :RE adaptation IMO, this is more confusing and quite messed up more like sudden character intro, sudden change of plot, too much fast forwarding, and etc.
I glad they still included TouKen and AkiAmon Moments :D, few character past relationship like Donato and Amon flashback, Furuta and Rize flashback, Renji and Uta flashback, and much more.(althought TBH it too brief and short).

As i can see, the most messed up thingy is happening in the middle of this 2nd cour, it feels so rushed, jumbled, and confusing. Good thing they seems to make it better toward the end, and i really satisfied in few final episodes.

I do understand about how people wanting to reboot this series adaptation , and i gladly agreed with that. So we can see thorougly how great and wonderful TG and TG:RE are.

I guess i'll read :RE manga to clear some plotholes and confusion in the story, everything i said above mostly my personal opinion and subjective :), even with the flaws here and there in the adaptation, i still really liked and loved this series (props to ishida sensei with wonderful manga) and it still 10/10 for me :).
r16fourarmDec 31, 2018 2:52 PM
Jan 2, 2019 8:44 PM

Mar 2009
I should've read the manga. Oh, well.

Nice ending though.
Jan 4, 2019 1:13 PM
Mar 2018
RIP Tokyo Ghoul √B
Jan 7, 2019 1:29 AM

Aug 2013
Ryuseishun said:
Jonesy974 said:
[spoiler]Jesus Christ this abomination is finally over.

One thing that really bothered me the most, and I'm sure happens in the manga too albeit at a probably better pace with some explanation, is all of these fucking form changes going on that didnt happen in the original manga.

In the original Tokyo Ghoul every Kaneki form change was deliberate and happened for a reason. The white hair happened because of the ridiculous amount of physical and mental stress he suffered from torture. The centipede happened because it was his kakuja from cannibalizing other ghouls. His actual Rinkaku was always 3-4 tentacles. It never changed shape to fit the situation.

Meanwhile in :re his rinkaku became 1-2 large tentacles, a spear on his arm, could grow swords out of it, had a fluid like appearance, became a giant centipede/dragon, became angelic wings, and then became body armor/tentacles with giant blades on the end. And his hair magically changed color at the flip of a switch twice to match his personality change.

They also never explained those markings on his face. I thought it was just some cultural makeup shit for the wedding ceremony since Touka had it too and hers came off, but his is just on there and was even changing shape while he was fighting Furuta (which also affected half of it).

They waited till the end of the fight to bring in Takizawa, which was...alright, until naked Washuu showed up out of nowhere like a fucking meme.

Furuta was also a completely shit villain. Dude just wanted to create chaos and watch the world burn. What was his reasoning? He didn't really have any. He thought that life was meaningless, but that doesn't explain a single one of his actions or motives. And then they try to make us feel sympathy for him? Like..what? Dude created his own mini nazi army and systematically planned the massacre of loads of people using Kaneki because he thought life was pointless and we're supposed to feel bad because he was childhood friends with Rize?

Speaking of which, Rize was the core of the dragon roots even though the thing spawned entirely from Kaneki? What? WHAT?

The 6 years later bit was kind of hit and miss too.
Casually showed some of the former CCG employees chilling in a coffee shop. Randomly showed that Naki and Miza had like 35 fucking kids even though they were always at each others throats. They somehow conceived more children than would be possible in 6 years unless they had shitloads of twins and triplets. Hinami and Ayato are a thing now, uh ok. He looks clean cut now at least. They show Nishiki but not Kimi. They show Banjo who was essentially irrelevant, but they don't show Amon Akira or Takizawa. No mention of what happened to Uta or that other pierrot bitch from the nightclub with the big tits who also lived. Oh no mention of Kurona either, but they show that investigator who mentored Suzuya whos name i cant even fucking remember at this point waking up from his coma that was almost a decade long. Might've actually been a decade seeing as how :re was I believe a 2 year time skip after the original, plus the actual timeline of :re was over a few years, and then the 6 year time skip epilogue.

They show Shirazu's grave and mentioned his body was found and his sister was also healed. I know his corpse was abducted by Aogiri in the manga as well, if that's what happened to him in the manga as well as the anime where nothing ever comes of it except for the grave, that's a fucking waste. They hyped it up in the manga like he was going to be an experiment like Rize and Yoshimura.

And then we get to the happily married couple which also irked me. Touka was fine. She got the long anime mom ponytail thing going on thats fine. But then we get to Kaneki and his daughter. First of all, Kaneki still has those weird fucking unexplained markings on his face. Second, he still has white hair. By all sense of logic after 6 fucking years he should be back to his original color. It's only still white for the edge factor. Then we get to his daughter...who has fucking black and white hair, which literally shouldn't be a thing because biologically Kaneki doesn't have two-tone hair, and Touka's hair is blue-ish. The time his hair looked like that was when he was Haise and his hair was returning to it's normal color AS IT SHOULD after years of no stress and trauma. The only reason the daughter's hair was two-tone was to pay homage to his Haise persona and once again for edge factor. Her hair color should be Black, Blue/purple, or a mix of those two. Not black and white two tone. Minor details that tilted the shit out of me only because they were done that way to appease super avid fans who would think that shit is cool.

God I fucking pray this series get's justice and sees a good remake from a better studio like Bones. Keep the voice actors though, they deserve justice and were actually good. Somebody should take the composer from :re outback and shoot that motherfucker though. Laziest sound track composition I've ever seen. "Hey, lets either insert 30 seconds of random piano keys, dead silence, or re-use unravel and the main fight theme from the original series in every major scene, because writing new music is too much work".
[/spoiler]

If there’s anything that needs a “Brotherhood” makeover, it’s Akame Ga Kill and this entire series.

Literally couldn't agree more. Especially Akame ga Kill since it was actually adapted faithfully for like 16 episodes before they completely fucked it.
Jan 7, 2019 6:14 PM
Dec 2018
Ehy guys, I was reading the reviews of this show and I found this

"I'm pretty sure Funimation needed to start a weekly podcast to EXPLAIN what was going on in this series. THAT'S when you know you REEEEALLY messed it up."

So is it possible to know what Funi told in the podcast? It would be interesting I think. I couldn't find the news.
Jan 8, 2019 7:25 PM
Jan 2017
stop talking about this series already. please!
Jan 10, 2019 3:08 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So disappointed at this conclusion, and the “:re” adaptations as a whole.
Review: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=298671
Jan 13, 2019 9:59 PM

May 2016
So glad it's all over now. Really disappointed with this series.

I actually liked the first season of Re as I found the pacing to be better and I actually liked the characters. Unfortunately this season turned into an incomprehensible mess just like Root A. I had no idea what was going on in this anime and in the end I just didn't care anymore.

I'm sure the manga is as good as people say it is but thanks to Pierrot; Tokyo Ghoul is now my least favorite anime adaptation.

3/10 only because I managed to complete it, somehow...
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Jan 16, 2019 9:09 PM

Oct 2014
Without reading the manga I have nothing to compare it to (although there seems to be a 50/50 split on whether that was even "good" or not anyway). I won't pretend like everything made sense, especially with that pacing, but I feel like I understood everything the Anime put forth, for the most part (and for something's I did look up, like maybe a certain plot point here or there, a refresher, ect).

I knew what I was in for when Re season 1 started, so throughout it all, inconsistencies, skipped material, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Hell, if I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't of been able to watch it.

I feel like it's bittersweet, and I'm sad to see the entire series is finished.
Jan 17, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2018
*waiting for a remake*

they just had to make a shitty adaption like this huh :| they could have waited...we could have waited :/ :/
glad its over :D

Jan 18, 2019 8:43 AM

Mar 2016
tetetetete

godddddafw
Jan 18, 2019 9:35 AM

Mar 2016
THE SHITSHOW HAS ENDED!!!

The final boss fight of Kaneki VS Furuta felt somewhat less dramatic as it should definitely have been. But either way, Kaneki looked cool with his new kakuja form especially with those sharp pointy tentacles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that could transform again to create shock waves and allowing him to fly. He's probably an SSS ranked ghoul by now!

Well after Kaneki killer the core (Rize), I'm surprised Tokyo hasn't even been nuked already... Well, LET"S JUST TIME SKIP FORWARD TO 6 FUCKING YEAR IN THE FUTURE!

Well, I do like the ending, ghouls and humans co-exist, and ghouls are no longer persecuted (from what's presented). Some couples had children including Kaneki and Touka who had a cute sweet daughter! Even that guy who I forgot his name, woke up from his coma!

Tokyo Ghoul RE S2 is a mess of a show. It has its share of enjoyable moments but it's just overshadowed by the countless negative aspects clouding the entire TG RE. The first season of RE was decent and it's quite good, but the second season... *Facepalms* The manga readers are probably in an even more disappointment especially because of the fact that the manga is probably certainly amazing! Needless to say, it's a bad adaptation but *cough cough* it's fun enough to make me watch the whole thing.
Jan 18, 2019 6:01 PM

Jul 2014
For some reason, I thought :re's first part was more watchable than the previous seasons, but this second part is absolute garbage. Worst anime I've seen in a long time.

2/10
Jan 30, 2019 5:26 PM
Oct 2010
Finally finished the dub of this dumpster fire. In my personal opinion, the first season was a step forward from the original Tokyo Ghoul as it had better characters and made me like Haise Sasaki more than Ken Kaneki. But the 2nd season was two steps back and destroyed what made characters from the 1st season good. I hate Tokyo Ghoul with a passion and I thought :re would fix everything I hated about it in the first place, but I was wrong.

5/10

And that's just being nice as the opening is better than the anime itself.

OwlHeart said:
It's finally over! It ends with a 2/10 from me. So bad adaptation. I can't believe I watched the whole f**king thing.
I don't understand how some people can give this a 5/10 ... Different taste I guess.

Because I rate opening, ending, animation, art, music, and voice acting as a factor on my rating. I do not rate anything a 1/10 unless it fails these aspects. Giving a 2 makes me think the opening/ending songs sucks and the animation and voice acting are done by 10 year old children. A 5/10 is still a fail on my book. Only complain if someone gives this more than a 7.

CptJackSparrow said:
its over stop it!

Let the people post about how much of a dumpster fire this trash anime is. You don't get to decide what I can or can't talk about. Or are you really one of those people that actually think this crap is a golden masterpiece?
SolidZone26Jan 30, 2019 10:03 PM
Jan 31, 2019 2:19 PM

Jan 2013
I figured Rize had to be the other core, it would only make sense.
Seeing him finally overcome her was a nice touch.

Unfortunately this season was a huge letdown.
I loved seeing more Tokyo Ghoul but if you keep on adding more and more stuff without any knowledge beforehand and just expect the audience to know who they are or what their backstory is ... it doesnt work.
Even if it did work, the pacing was just way too fast, one thing ended and the other started right away.

It had some nice moments but not enough to even come close to any of the other seasons.
Even RE season 1 was fine because it worked kinda like a timeskip, it still had time to show new characters and build enough of a story around them.
This season however just started wherever and just went wherever it wanted to go.

6/10
I'll definitely have to read the manga from start to finish one day, I loved the story at the beginning and I'm genuinely interested in seeing more of it and learn more about it.
Feb 1, 2019 7:43 AM

Jan 2009
We'll just go right on ahead and set that rewatch value to "Very Low".
Feb 10, 2019 11:24 AM
Jan 2017
SolidZone said:
Finally finished the dub of this dumpster fire. In my personal opinion, the first season was a step forward from the original Tokyo Ghoul as it had better characters and made me like Haise Sasaki more than Ken Kaneki. But the 2nd season was two steps back and destroyed what made characters from the 1st season good. I hate Tokyo Ghoul with a passion and I thought :re would fix everything I hated about it in the first place, but I was wrong.

5/10

And that's just being nice as the opening is better than the anime itself.

OwlHeart said:
It's finally over! It ends with a 2/10 from me. So bad adaptation. I can't believe I watched the whole f**king thing.
I don't understand how some people can give this a 5/10 ... Different taste I guess.

Because I rate opening, ending, animation, art, music, and voice acting as a factor on my rating. I do not rate anything a 1/10 unless it fails these aspects. Giving a 2 makes me think the opening/ending songs sucks and the animation and voice acting are done by 10 year old children. A 5/10 is still a fail on my book. Only complain if someone gives this more than a 7.

CptJackSparrow said:
its over stop it!

Let the people post about how much of a dumpster fire this trash anime is. You don't get to decide what I can or can't talk about. Or are you really one of those people that actually think this crap is a golden masterpiece?

No i think this anime isnt worth wasting more time on.
I did it. You actually stole me like 30 sec.
Feb 12, 2019 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
I have no idea what I just watched. Maybe the creators should've added a disclaimer for anime viewers like me stating we need to READ the manga/novel to understand what was going on. Honestly I was confused half of the time and this second season made it even worse.

I actually liked the new cast of Quinx squad and I would've enjoyed the show more if they were to ditch Kaneki's shitty story all together and go along with the adventures of Quinx squad. It sucks that Sir Cryalot Kaneki decided to betray them without a second thought. Personally, I absolutely despise Kaneki's character but at least he was fighting a little more then his usual indecisive whining and getting beaten up. It so annoys me that Shirazu had to die but that psychopath murderer Takizawa and those goddamn clowns Uta, Itori etc. who literally endangered everyone were spared without any repercussions. I think according to the writer there is no such thing as a villain or an antagonist instead they are all just misunderstood individuals with some traumatic past or bond whom viewers should sympathise with.

I don't want to sound too judgemental since I haven't read the manga or novel but I don't agree with the writer's childish and twisted notion of peace. The ghouls are predatorial in nature and humans are their prey. It sounds so stupid that ghouls and humans left their hatred behind to strive for peace together. It's like saying wolves and sheep became friends disregarding their natural roles as predator and prey. At least there should be something creative and logical like ghouls become humans with some cure that kills the kagune cells. This lead to ghouls being accepted into human society without any real fear or discrimination.
Mar 13, 2019 7:03 AM
Mar 2017
This is why I don't read Manga's you well just get disappointed when the Anime Adaptation is shit!

I really hated Tokyo Ghoul when it first came out it's soo fucking Overrated show everytime I ask someone for an anime recommendations the first thing they recommend is this fucking show it took me 3 years before watching TG and now we can all see the downfall of this anime.

I did not expect myself to love this show after watching it back then. And I was happy when they announced Tokyo Ghoul:Re. Even though the small ratings and Hate's this Anime adaptation received I'm still glad that I've finished watching a wonderful Anime like this.

TG Series it's been an amazing ride.

9/10
Mar 15, 2019 11:39 PM

Feb 2011
It is over and still they did not tell us about Amon, Akira, Takizawa and Kurona (I feel I'm forgetting more characters).

This adaptation completely destroyed the story of the manga, which isn't that good to begin with (the last arc).
Mar 19, 2019 8:04 PM
Aug 2012
I wanted to rate this Anime so high, these are characters I've grown to love, and they all had some really good moments. But they just were not executed correctly at all, it felt rushed, but also extremely slow at the same time, it got difficult to get through this series by episode 1 of the second half, and I truly wish it wasn't like that, theses characters dissevered so much more, and they were completely ruined from the lines they were given to the actions and shit personality development, right down to the missing pieces. Maybe a full blog will be written in a rough break down of why I hated it, and what moments really brought me joy.
Mar 31, 2019 8:34 AM

May 2015
:re anime never existed
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Apr 13, 2019 7:06 PM
May 2018
the incarnation of rize wasnt explained.and so much havent been explain all through out. it was much been fast-forwarded. so many senseless deaths and plot have been fucked.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2018

251 by Termie_senpai »»
Yesterday, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

58 by bakakisima »»
May 16, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2018

97 by bakakisima »»
May 11, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2018

193 by bakakisima »»
May 11, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2018

174 by bakakisima »»
May 8, 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.