Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:12 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The lady torturing the remaining enemy. Main girl is now afraid after seeing her true power.

Everyone, including her friend, let her calm down before being prepared.

The lady tortures her friend. Main girl doesn't care anymore and gone mad (the title of this ep.)

Heated battle. She feels main girl scary to keep her live any longer.

Her friend, who was given her time to recover, came to the rescue. Car chase to the limit that both ran out of gas.

One more ep. and battle between two continues.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 10:20 AM

Feb 2013
They sacrificed themselves to give her a reason to fight, cool.
Lol, she stepped on her face.
Aug 8, 2018 1:04 PM

Dec 2016
If you can say anything about this show you should say it is fun lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 7:40 PM

May 2012
Pretty action packed episode, and with one more to go I really do wonder how this series will end!
Aug 9, 2018 9:30 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was definitely my favourite. It was hilarious, but with a purpose. It gave a climax that was well deserving of it; you can't go wrong with some crazy, can you?

Whilst some of it was a bit stupid, it still meshed well overall so I can't really fault it too much.
Nov 24, 2018 5:25 AM

Mar 2016
Now that's one hell of an episode! LM VS MP4 was really cool! The rush they all got fighting in their humvees to finally the duel between LLENN VS Pito, complimented with that adrenaline-pumping OSt made this episode damn epic!

A soldier trying to untie a knot during a battle is the dumbest kind of soldier...
Mar 5, 2019 4:21 PM

Dec 2014
Um, did I miss something? How did Shino get her hands and feet back?
Mar 8, 2019 9:40 PM

Dec 2012
Right through their heads.
Sliced their heads off.
Amazon got headshott'd by M.
Fuka saved LLENN.
LLENN using P-chan as a shield again.
LLENN stomped on Pito's face.
Dat ass.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2019 11:33 AM

Feb 2019
That death glare at the end though... 0.o
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 20, 2019 9:17 PM

Jun 2015
they messed up not killing the companion lool
DiscoMilf said:

stated in an earlier episode that if a limb is shot off, after 2 minutes they'll grow back
Apr 22, 2019 11:43 AM

Dec 2014
saengdao said:
they messed up not killing the companion lool
DiscoMilf said:

stated in an earlier episode that if a limb is shot off, after 2 minutes they'll grow back

guess i missed it. that's an insane explanation but my fault for not catching it. thanks
Aug 17, 2019 6:31 PM
Apr 2016
The climax is near, this is heating up. Well, Pito is as crazy as ever, a real sadist.
Jun 28, 2020 12:58 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The struggle. I'm sort of happy I got to the end, at last, I feel like Pito downgraded this story, had they kept only LLENN and M it would have been better.
Jul 31, 2020 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
"Boss, we still have two teams left that shouldn't be here, what can we do?"
"Let's just let both of them go full retard"
Great storywriting. Also M the "strategist" needed Pito to remind him that they have cars lol...
Jun 15, 2021 2:07 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Thought there was going to be some clever way llenn was going to use to get to pito, but no she literally just runs up to her in a straight line lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 4, 2022 3:45 PM

Mar 2019
I don't even know what I'm watching anymore. I'm pretty sure I remember Nerve gear wasn't the reason everyone died, but the game, so just because Pito is using one, doesn't mean she'll just die.

Anyway, the final episode! I guess.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 22, 2023 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
The plot was doing well, but then they decided to throw away the tactics and resorted to drama. What a missed opportunity to end this show, interestingly.
Dec 16, 2023 8:20 AM

Nov 2023
Well what was all that drama!
Apr 17, 12:11 PM
Apr 2013
EP 11

So last episode yeah uh...things happened. and we got trolled

Though i just realized, we didnt see a single "audience reaction" at all. hurr. maybe they ran out of time

Anyway so yeah one last cliffhanger with one ep to go. glub. oh well
If I'll be honest I feel like we've gone back full circle but oh well. Hopefully s2 you know is actually better

Basically it boils down to fuka and len really, but fuka was kinda like knocked out for quite a bit

Despite the episode title uh. I dont think len was that psycho this ep, she seemed mostly reasonable. Even pito. Kind of a weird exchange though but what can be said really, there's only so much you can do for a 1v1.

Like when len was facing the girls it was 6 and she spent most of her time running too
CocoaGalaxyApr 17, 12:20 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

75 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 12:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.