Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:11 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Learning about the land of the competition.

Their enemy is on furthest place from them. She has no choice but fighting others first.

The partner accidentally got in the trap.

M guy and the group is the only one don't move, and the lady is bored.

lol @ the audiences saying "that's my girls!"

lol @ huge girl being scolded by the teammate for saying rude.

Her partner is useful for next fight, to shoot from faraway while hiding.

Some groups teams up to fight M guy and the group? The lady is of course excited.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 8:58 AM

Dec 2016
Boy does this show just get way better when the Squad Jams are the main focus. LLENN’s fight against the team outside the house was pretty badass and im excited to see Pito and M against all the teamed up people so hopefully they dont just show us the aftermath
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 10:19 AM

Feb 2013
They defeated two teams already, cool
Pito's evil laugh was nice.
Aug 8, 2018 7:39 PM

May 2012
Actually impressed off her new partner to be honest, that beginning was so expected but that they eliminated two full teams wasn't!

Pretty interesting and I do wonder what will happen next now a couple of teams have teamed up! Up to the next episode.
Aug 9, 2018 9:23 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was the worst so far (in terms of strategy)... What llenn and Fula decided to do was great -assisted blindfire, through that both were out of harms way.
But I can't say the same for those other two teams.They were inept. Who in their right mind will leave themselves wide open just so they can just to increase their field of vision... Where's the usage of terrain to their advantage.
Nope. No need. Let's just sit in a circle 'cause that's an amazing tactic... Nothing'll go wrong even if we just camp like that.
C'mon, have none of them (the writers) seen how a war is fought, gone paintballing or even played a battle royale game. It's painfully obvious to see this squad jam playing out like this.
Hopefully next week sees an upgrade in tactics, 'cause frankly, that was horrendous.
Aug 18, 2018 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
tambi33 said:

But I can't say the same for those other two teams.They were inept. Who in their right mind will leave themselves wide open just so they can just to increase their field of vision... Where's the usage of terrain to their advantage.
Nope. No need. Let's just sit in a circle 'cause that's an amazing tactic... Nothing'll go wrong even if we just camp like that.

Maybe they were botting?

Still, it seems lazy from writers to make two teams use such tactics just in ONE episode.
Oct 4, 2018 12:49 PM

May 2018
"Everyone, do you not have testicles?!"

I'm still finding it hard to grasp that the reason Pitohui is a deranged loose cannon is because she missed the chance to kill or be killed during the SAO incident. Surely, there's more to her backstory than that.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Nov 23, 2018 6:41 AM
Nov 2018
I really like f design although she's not as hot as in real life but she's just the cutest girl in the entire series even more than Llen eventhough i like Llen more.

Pitohu will murder things now, shit's going crazy.

I love this fking seriez.
Nov 24, 2018 3:09 AM

Mar 2016
Wow, Fuka already got her legs blown off... If GGO is a realistic game, some salty spectators would've already gone wild with sending noob-related messages.

Replacing the word balls with testicles to openly insult politely, that was hilarious!

Knowing Pito and M, they probably would just kill those other players trapping them as planned by M.
Jan 30, 2019 8:12 AM

Mar 2014
Best part was LLENN slicing that guy's "mini gun" and the dudes in the crowd feeling his pain lmao
Mar 7, 2019 1:16 AM

Dec 2012
Headshot +150
Oh shit! She slit his dick!
Have you no testicles? lol
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 17, 2019 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
This episode was amazing! I'm actually jealous that we don't have full dive VR yet!
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 20, 2019 6:11 PM

Jun 2015
Have you no testicles?!
Apr 29, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2013
Let's just wait right in the open and not move what so ever ... OH and let's make it so the leader is there aswell.
At least put the leader in a different location and make it so you can ambush other teams by luring them towards the leader ... idiots.
Aug 17, 2019 4:38 PM
Apr 2016
Losing her legs was unexpected, she got them back quickly whatsoever

Pitou's laugh at the end was so evil and malicious, it was great.
Jun 27, 2020 11:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Pito's laugh is definitely, besides psychotic, very annoying.
Jul 28, 2020 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
Legs are simply regrowing? Seems like a pretty shitty simulation for real combat.
Oct 27, 2020 2:27 PM
Oct 2020
Fuka getting a squad wipe turning herself into a one-woman mortar crew. KOBE!
Nov 4, 2022 2:32 PM

Mar 2019
Ouch, that knife slice. It's still just as weird to see those kids use such characters in the game. It feels awkward, lol.

It might just be me but I really don't like dragged on laughs. Nevertheless, let's see Pito in action.
Alex_TheForestNov 4, 2022 2:36 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 22, 2023 10:15 AM

Nov 2010
Nice teamwork. They turned themselves into a very mobile mortar team.
Dec 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Nov 2023
Pito is so powerful as a short girl yehey
Apr 16, 1:39 PM
Apr 2013
EP 8

Honestly i know its not all the time but the number of times they say keel. its a vr game so they can get away with it

Next ep, ep 9 will proably be shenanigans. then big fights in ep 10 and 11 im assuming before ep 12

Not much to say this ep, a leetle bit of len and fuka shenanigans before the real action starts

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

75 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 12:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.