Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2016 2:28 PM

Jan 2014
Bobby2Hands said:
Yeah, I don't think she actually was a haemophiliac, I was just poking fun at the Romanovs.
I didn't know that women couldn't have severe haemophilia. Which is probably a good thing because haemophilia + menstruation = bad times.

Well I don't know whether women can't have severe haemophilia, just that it's not passed on as often to them, though they can be carriers. Alexei got it from his grandmother. It's a chromosome thing.

I had to look it up again, but apparently it's because women have two X chromosomes from different parrents, whereas men only have one (and one Y chromosome). So for men, if that one X chromosome carries the mutation, they're fubar.

Regarding haemophilia and menstruation: I never thought about it, but it sounds terrible. However, and I'm not sure on this one, but isn't menstruation more or less a closed circuit? Now haemophilia and actual childbirth, that's another thing. Childbirth is dangerous enough as it is.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Oct 21, 2016 3:50 PM
Sep 2016
This episode was pretty bad and too fast paced, the shitty humour of Hirano is gonna plague the whole show, but at least the fighting scenes are gonna be hella fun to watch.
Oct 21, 2016 4:23 PM
Jun 2016
Very cool episode!! Was a good episode and I think that is good that animes like this are airing. It comes from the creator of Hellsing, obviously would be cool!

Oct 21, 2016 4:25 PM

May 2015
All these Drifters make this show so flashy, wild and action-packed. I love it.

Oct 21, 2016 4:44 PM

Feb 2013
I like the concept. I like blood. I like badass chars... I think this is the right show for me
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Oct 21, 2016 5:04 PM
Jul 2018
Fuck, that episode would have been 10/10 if not for that shitty humour. It never got that bad in Hellsing, what to heck happened? :'''(
Oct 21, 2016 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
Ok episode. All of these insane characters are fun.

I think the comedy here might be even worse than Hellsing and that was pretty poor.
Oct 21, 2016 7:12 PM
May 2014
i think if they did without the comedy it would be a better show. it seems to forced.
just your favorite dino sailor
Oct 21, 2016 7:30 PM

Apr 2016
Jesus Christ this was a great episode
Oct 21, 2016 7:37 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, but it felt like i had missed an episode or two since i had almost no idea what was going on in this episode.
Oct 21, 2016 7:51 PM

Dec 2015
Just your typical trashy action anime - rushed, discorded plotline with pointless humour. Why the fuck is Joan of arc a pyromancer?
Prim3Oct 21, 2016 7:55 PM
~
Oct 21, 2016 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
This was an awesome episode. Best one so far. I really like the OP and ED. The action was very intense and the music was great. The siege by the Black King was very brutal. Everything was burned to the ground. The escape by the Drifters was fantastic. Using a Gatling gun was so cool. That guy in the plane was awesome. Having those painful flashbacks must be terrible. The post credit scenes was too funny xD Overall a great episode.
Oct 21, 2016 10:29 PM
May 2016
Well an intense episode, with the start of the war and introducing of new characters, the black King's men and more drifters.
The ending part though.
"...explain it in a way that even a fool can understand", lmao xD
Oct 21, 2016 10:40 PM

Oct 2015
whelp so many historical figures ;0 I hasn't googled that much watching an anime in awhile
Oct 21, 2016 10:54 PM

Nov 2013
Illyricus said:
Man, that is what I love from Kouta Hirano's style. He just simply puts a bunch a badass characters fighting between themselves to the death with over the top, great action.

Was nice seeing more of the other Drifters. All of them are really cool, from the two gunslingers to Naoshi Kanno, who so far has had the most badass entrance of all the series fodderizing those dragons. Interesting to know that the Drifters are alligned depending of how they react to the world where they are sended.

Respecting the Ends, well, it seems they have supernatural powers unlike the Drifters who have their actual skills. We have Zorin Blitz... I mean, pyromaniac Joan of Arc (and I pressume the big guy with her is... Gilles de Rais?), Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna with ice powers, Hijikata Toshizo, some bishie guy voiced by Akira Ishida and the Black King (who for the moment, looks like Jesus) commanding an army of goblins, dragons and the likes.
You cannot have something more badass than that, really.

And after the credits, the glasses girls meets our main trio... who is not interested at all in the war. Impatient to see what path this will take.

The bishie guy is Minamoto no Yoshitsune/Genghis Khan(?). It's only fair to make Akira Ishida his voice actor xD
It would be awesome to see Vlad III coming from the sky and people wondering whether he is a drifter or an end like they did with Naoshi Kanno.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 21, 2016 11:02 PM

Oct 2011
whoa epic amazing episode
Oct 21, 2016 11:03 PM
Jul 2015
well ends to put in simple are people that lost hope in humanity, they got their deads in total betrayal and treason from is fellow humans.

j d arc betrayed by his country man

hijikata killed in battle already lost, them betrayed by the emperor

the princess romanov is obvious since the royal family was killed by peseants their people of course by obvious reason, still for the princess the murder of his family by his fellow country man is something she can never forget

rasputin the man behind the princess i dont know why he is end since he is the main reason the romanov family was murdered but the princess trust the guy so in this part is still mistery

the king of the end can be jesus but their are just many missmached stuff in him like the eye that sees all in the sky the staf and the golden butterfly, the moderm age tactics and comunications this part more so because jesus was pacifist not related to wars,
also is betrayal by humanity was already knowledge by him, so it still doesnt make sense he became pure hatred against humanity by making more malice in other races

well that just my theory for now anyone give your opinions

PD sorry for my bad english
Oct 21, 2016 11:28 PM
Apr 2011
greatblue said:
well ends to put in simple are people that lost hope in humanity, they got their deads in total betrayal and treason from is fellow humans.

j d arc betrayed by his country man

hijikata killed in battle already lost, them betrayed by the emperor

the princess romanov is obvious since the royal family was killed by peseants their people of course by obvious reason, still for the princess the murder of his family by his fellow country man is something she can never forget

rasputin the man behind the princess i dont know why he is end since he is the main reason the romanov family was murdered but the princess trust the guy so in this part is still mistery

the king of the end can be jesus but their are just many missmached stuff in him like the eye that sees all in the sky the staf and the golden butterfly, the moderm age tactics and comunications this part more so because jesus was pacifist not related to wars,
also is betrayal by humanity was already knowledge by him, so it still doesnt make sense he became pure hatred against humanity by making more malice in other races

well that just my theory for now anyone give your opinions

PD sorry for my bad english

Joan of Arc burnt at stake

Anastasia Romanov chased by her countrymen into exile, died alone in the cold

Rasputin, former Drifter

Hijikata, Shinsengumi betrayed by his country, so he carries his comrade's grudges

Jesus Christ (probably?), His Salvation was rejected by humanity, so He held out His hand to non-humans (Non-humans are seen as life-stock and demi-humans by humanity, as you can see). More clues will come in the following episodes, but if you wish for a spoiler:

Oct 22, 2016 12:36 AM
Apr 2015
I hope there will be a fight between hitler vs jesus .
Oct 22, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2013
that was fcuking epic
Oct 22, 2016 2:07 AM
Apr 2016
Touka__Kirishima said:
Just your typical trashy action anime - rushed, discorded plotline with pointless humour. Why the fuck is Joan of arc a pyromancer?

You might want to try the following:
A. Learn the history. Actual history.
B. Learn the basics of Symbolism.
Thank you for trying hard.
Re:formed
Oct 22, 2016 2:37 AM
May 2016
Touka__Kirishima said:

if you don't like it then just drop it
we are already 3 episodes in you know
Oct 22, 2016 2:43 AM

Apr 2009
greatblue said:

A). The way Rasputin died is a textbook example of conspiracy and betrayal. Also pain and misery.
B). Rasputin was not the main reason Romanov family got axed. He only added to the pile of reasons, also he never intended to do so on purpose, also obviously Romanov family certainly never saw him as a problem even if in reality he was.
Oct 22, 2016 3:09 AM

Dec 2015
M0HAMEDGAMERX1 said:
Touka__Kirishima said:

We'll see if pacing stabilises in the next few episodes. I read a bit of the history and get the pyromancer bit.

Plotline just seems to be biting off more than it can chew in comparison to Hellsing with this melting pot of history.
~
Oct 22, 2016 3:11 AM

Jun 2013
The comedy is really bad here and they shouldn't try being funny at all. The war was cool and pretty brutal. We're getting more than only Japanese historical figures here with Joan of Arc and Hannibal and some others. The October people are going to search for Toyohisa and the other two to seek their help to defeat the illuminati. And Those guys have found out about the big boob woman spying on them. The episode had some coolness but wasn't really much interesting as a whole. Should get better now I think since Toyohisa, Nobunaga and the other dude will be getting more focus I think.
Oct 22, 2016 3:14 AM
May 2016
Touka__Kirishima said:
M0HAMEDGAMERX1 said:

We'll see if pacing stabilises in the next few episodes. I read a bit of the history and get the pyromancer bit.

Plotline just seems to be biting off more than it can chew in comparison to Hellsing with this melting pot of history.

i can understand why you wont like it i mean history anime's aren't meant for everybody

but imo its great the way they make the good guy's of the history look like the bad guy's this time and how they want to eradicate everything (probably because they suffered alot before becoming ends)
Oct 22, 2016 3:25 AM

Jan 2016
The episodes keep getting better. It's nice to see what's going on in the sidelines instead of focusing on the trio.

The kamikaze pilot is my favourite thus far.
Oct 22, 2016 3:26 AM

Sep 2013
flammeur said:
Is the last thing shown a stigmata?

Is the black king Jesus?

I think the Black King is King Solomon. because he has bird who can talk
Oct 22, 2016 3:32 AM

Feb 2015
Man, this and Gundam and I feel set for two amazing Anime's.

This was great although the Magic was major overkill
Oct 22, 2016 4:01 AM

Jul 2013
pkKodama said:
Illyricus said:
Man, that is what I love from Kouta Hirano's style. He just simply puts a bunch a badass characters fighting between themselves to the death with over the top, great action.

Was nice seeing more of the other Drifters. All of them are really cool, from the two gunslingers to Naoshi Kanno, who so far has had the most badass entrance of all the series fodderizing those dragons. Interesting to know that the Drifters are alligned depending of how they react to the world where they are sended.

Respecting the Ends, well, it seems they have supernatural powers unlike the Drifters who have their actual skills. We have Zorin Blitz... I mean, pyromaniac Joan of Arc (and I pressume the big guy with her is... Gilles de Rais?), Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna with ice powers, Hijikata Toshizo, some bishie guy voiced by Akira Ishida and the Black King (who for the moment, looks like Jesus) commanding an army of goblins, dragons and the likes.
You cannot have something more badass than that, really.

And after the credits, the glasses girls meets our main trio... who is not interested at all in the war. Impatient to see what path this will take.

The bishie guy is Minamoto no Yoshitsune/Genghis Khan(?). It's only fair to make Akira Ishida his voice actor xD
It would be awesome to see Vlad III coming from the sky and people wondering whether he is a drifter or an end like they did with Naoshi Kanno.
Oh, I see, I looked information of this guy and it seems he was a total badass indeed.
Oct 22, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2007
So far they are really handling the manga competently. I am impressed.

As expected CGI work looks damn brilliant too which already enhances great story ridden with historical homages. The banter between Scipio and Hannibal is especially enjoyable.

Also as many said Black King's identity seems obvious and fits the pattern of all revealed Ends having suffered tragic ends being betrayed by humanity.

If anything, this and Bungou Stray Dogs makes me really sad that so many people seem to be so clueless about historical figures, most of which were covered by, like, basic education. I understand not recognizing people like nasu no yoichi since that is deeper parts of japanese history, but people like Oda Nobunaga? Hannibal? Butch Cassidy and Billy the Kid? Hijikata Toshizo?

Add to that people missing very obvious Star Wars and Mad Max references in Flip Flappers and it paints a really sad image of an average anime fan...
Oct 22, 2016 4:08 AM

May 2015
This episode was dope and I liked the comic ending. It's pretty nice to see historical figures represented in a more human (even if exaggerated) way. It might not be perfect but it sure seems better than Bungou stray dogs and Fate/zero or UBW.

Maybe the Ends are influenced by the Easy that gives them supernatural powers and an evil character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 4:18 AM
Aug 2016
What an amazing battle!!!! anime of 2016 ??!!
Oct 22, 2016 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
Nah seems that guy is one of those who believe the "talmudosionists" dominate the world and want to make the jews look like martyrs by holocausting their own kind :3
an acquaintance of mine believes that too, he's the one who told me that
I don't give credit nor discredit to this theory cuz I don't have a clue about all this shit °~°
Oct 22, 2016 5:09 AM

Mar 2008
Fai said:
If anything, this and Bungou Stray Dogs makes me really sad that so many people seem to be so clueless about historical figures, most of which were covered by, like, basic education. I understand not recognizing people like nasu no yoichi since that is deeper parts of japanese history, but people like Oda Nobunaga? Hannibal? Butch Cassidy and Billy the Kid? Hijikata Toshizo?

Oh come on Fai, aside from maybe Hannibal, why would any of these figures come up in school education outside of Japan?
Oct 22, 2016 5:21 AM

Apr 2009
greatblue said:
the king of the end can be jesus but their are just many missmached stuff in him like the eye that sees all in the sky the staf and the golden butterfly, the moderm age tactics and comunications this part more so

The eye in the sky can symbolize the omnipresent father god (BTW, that probably makes Black King's bird a representation of the holy spirit), "modern tactics and communications" could have been easily learned from Rasputin and Anastasia who are on The Black King's team. The golden dragonfly staff is really the only inexplicable element it seems.
KlimatOct 22, 2016 5:30 AM
Oct 22, 2016 5:28 AM

Dec 2014
so far I understand that drifters are warriors that were supposed to be dead in the battlefield of their era but supposedly they drifted to this world
Oct 22, 2016 5:34 AM
Jan 2014
I really didn't thought that drifters' anime would be made this good.
Oct 22, 2016 5:49 AM

Nov 2010
Fantastic show. One if my favorites this season.
Oct 22, 2016 6:46 AM

Jul 2007
Ckan said:
Fai said:

Oh come on Fai, aside from maybe Hannibal, why would any of these figures come up in school education outside of Japan?

Oda is like ONE thing I am pretty sure most schools cover since it is easily THE most famous ruler of Japan EVER. And Hijikata was THE "Leader" of Shinsegumi. Even if the founder or other famous members never come up, hisname always comes up discussing that.
Butch Cassidy is pretty much the MAIN thing that anybody mentions when teaching about wild west period of USA, as Wild Bunch is pretty much the epitome of wild west outlaws. Let's not forget that even basic cultural knowledge means you would know of or would have seen Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid movie.
AhenshihaelOct 22, 2016 6:55 AM
Oct 22, 2016 6:57 AM

Mar 2008
Fai said:
Ckan said:

Oda is like ONE thing I am pretty sure most schools cover since it is easily THE most famous ruler of Japan EVER. And Hijikata was THE "Leader" of Shinsegumi. Even if the founder or other famous members never come up, hisname always comes up discussing that.
Butch Cassidy is pretty much the MAIN thing that anybody mentions when teaching about wild west period of USA, as Wild Bunch is pretty much the epitome of wild west outlaws. Let's not forget that even basic cultural knowledge means you would know of or would have seen Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid movie.

I mean, sure, if you're going from a pop-culture angle I'd definitively give you Butch and Kid, undeniably. But even if Nobunaga's somewhat a western anime fandom meme, and Japan loves the to bits Shinsengumi, they're both still niche figures so far as the rest of the word is concerned. For heavy anime fans they're probably going to come across those names eventually - but to the general population and historically, they're surely localised figures.

And my guess for the most famous 'ruler' of Japan would be Hirohito, because WW2 always trumps. The Warring States is just so easily passed over in favour the Tokugawa.
Oct 22, 2016 7:21 AM
Jan 2014
Fai said:
Ckan said:

I don't think so. The history we learn here is mostly related to our own background(middle east) or religion and that which is not is mostly about key figures in history or events. Never were focused on the wild west period of USA because it's not necessary for us at least. Same goes for Hijikata, like I know about him but the source isn't school eduction. If if you are not really into studying past, I think our knowledge of history depends on what you focused on while learning.
Oct 22, 2016 7:38 AM

Jul 2007
Ckan said:
Fai said:

I mean, sure, if you're going from a pop-culture angle I'd definitively give you Butch and Kid, undeniably. But even if Nobunaga's somewhat a western anime fandom meme, and Japan loves the to bits Shinsengumi, they're both still niche figures so far as the rest of the word is concerned. For heavy anime fans they're probably going to come across those names eventually - but to the general population and historically, they're surely localised figures.

And my guess for the most famous 'ruler' of Japan would be Hirohito, because WW2 always trumps. The Warring States is just so easily passed over in favour the Tokugawa.

Oh I know plenty people know of Tokugawa, as in term/period/etc. However ask yourself this - is a person more likely to know Nobunaga when someone mentions Oda or the Demon King or is a person more likely to know Ieyasu when someone mentions Tokugawa?

Yeah Hirohito does come up a lot but a LOT of people would prefer to be ignorant over Japan's WW2 crimes and that whole period. And a lot of school education is about "glorifying" history. I personally never really heard of him till at least university

I guess it does depend on how education is handled in country and all those things, but those figures are also pop-culture tropes, so I do find it hard to believe that people would have avoided knowing anything about them, let alone ANY of them.
Oct 22, 2016 7:39 AM
Apr 2016
If you are really expecting someone to know foreign country state-police leader figure being taught in schools, covering even their own country, while not being oriented on either law or history/international relations, you are an actual fool.
[quote=Fai message=48244443][quote=Ckan message=48244082]
Fai said:
Ckan said:

I guess it does depend on how education is handled in country and all those things, but those figures are also pop-culture tropes, so I do find it hard to believe that people would have avoided knowing anything about them, let alone ANY of them.

Education like has EVERYTHING to do with it. If you are art or technical student you are not even supposed to know neither Nobunaga nor Tokugawa NOR HISTORY OF JAPAN ITSELF UNLESS YOU ARE ON ASIAN STUDIES! And making a sad face on how people do not know that, how could they, this is preposterous and extremely insultive to educational theory.
Re:formed
Oct 22, 2016 7:56 AM

Feb 2016
Lol Joan of Arc using fire powers. Is it a fiery insult or a clever idea? I don't really know.

I'm starting to like this one.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Oct 22, 2016 8:21 AM

Mar 2008
Fai said:
Oh I know plenty people know of Tokugawa, as in term/period/etc. However ask yourself this - is a person more likely to know Nobunaga when someone mentions Oda or the Demon King or is a person more likely to know Ieyasu when someone mentions Tokugawa?
Ieyasu certainly doesn't cut a figure Nobunaga does, but that's the thing - people are either going to know Nobunaga as the Sengoku warlord or as the pop-fiction figure, but either way, he's only going to appear within a Japanese-niche. I mean, what does he feature in - "Samurai Warriors?" Sengoku Basara? He doesn't even appear in Cavell's Shogun, and I don't think he was ever in a Kurosawa film. That's surely about the expanse of 'normal' exposure, and it's just nowhere near the cultural clout of the Sundance Kid, for comparison (and even that name is probably predicated on Hollywood fame these days.) At least with Hannibal, his crossing is still barely in general knowledge, and being of Rome keeps him connected to Western historical narratives.

I wasn't clear on it earlier, but I put up Tokugawa because unlike Oda, his/their impact and place in history was rather more permanent, and therefore more likely to be crossed by the layman. Nobunaga in comparison might be the most famous figure of the three unifiers, but the three unifiers are themselves 'obscure', even if they're almost certainly among the better known of Japanese history.

Yeah Hirohito does come up a lot but a LOT of people would prefer to be ignorant over Japan's WW2 crimes and that whole period. And a lot of school education is about "glorifying" history. I personally never really heard of him till at least university
Outside of Japan at least, I think Hirohito gets a fair association with WW2 for the fact that school-history on it is probably going to boil down to the alliances and heads of states. It's also where Japan becomes the most 'relevant' to the world aside from the economic miracle, but that's probably not quite taught as history yet.

As for war crimes and the itty-bitty of responsibilities and actual events of those times, I think it's not necessarily just an aversion, but just a simple matter of the logistics of teaching highshool history - the world's too big, major events sprawl outwards, and so things will be cut out. Certainly, it's sad and perhaps shameful that the renowned WW2 might be often taught so piecemeal.

Yeah, world history is going to be somewhat different, but I presume most nations tend to keep things relatable to their own history. In that way, I think only outliers would ever hear of pre-Bakumatsu Japan during their studies, even in passing.

And even for the earlier mentioned Shinsengumi themselves, their place in Japan's imagination may be huge, but to foreigners, they're almost completely irrelevant as minor actors within the Boshin war/Meiji revolution.

Of course, for anime fans with a historical tilt, they're practically impossible not to know.
CkanOct 22, 2016 8:25 AM
Oct 22, 2016 8:49 AM
Aug 2014
alpha_shadow said:
Decent episode, nice to see some sort of clarification on what's going on. You can totally see this is directed by one of Jojo's old directors.
Decent? wow, guess you can't please weeaboos lul
Oct 22, 2016 9:16 AM

Sep 2013
Damn. The Black King's army and his Ends are extremely powerful. I'm sure the Ends took out at least 3/4 of the Octobrist/Kingdom's soldiers on their own. Consider my interest peaked in how the Drifters will win against the Black King and Ends.

Read it in the manga, saw it in this episode and I still can't get over the fact that Joan of Arc's special ability is fire. The irony in that is just to damn good and awesome.

For some reason, at least for me, the comedy is awful that doesn't involve Yoichi, Toyohisa and Nobunaga.

Olmine finally meets Nobunaga and I can not wait to see more of their interactions. That's probably my favorite running gag in this series.

4/5- Shit hits the fan. The power of the Black King's army is incredible.

6/5- Nobunaga likes to toast with and drink out of the skulls of who he kills. Nobunaga has my vote for the next presidential election.
TehSnawnOct 22, 2016 9:20 AM

Oct 22, 2016 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
animefan8800 said:
Quite the seige. So a full episode introducing and hyping up the Ends. As interesting as the slaughter was I wish we got some actual Drifters vs Ends action. In due time I suppose. Tempting as Anastasia's tits are I'll side with the Drifters for now. Olminu's better anyway. XD

You're awesome and your comments are consistent which never ceases to entertain me. Never change. XD

Oct 22, 2016 9:34 AM

Jun 2014
SourceChrome said:
alpha_shadow said:
Decent episode, nice to see some sort of clarification on what's going on. You can totally see this is directed by one of Jojo's old directors.
Decent? wow, guess you can't please weeaboos lul

This is your first post on the forums, wow. As if decent is a bad thing, please don't post any longer if that's the type of stuff you have to say. xD
:3
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Drifters Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

167 by JackFrost1267 »»
Jan 3, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

119 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 16, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

129 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 15, 2023 6:38 PM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

81 by fathandz »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

92 by fathandz »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.