Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2009
death flag game was strong.

sooo many deaths this episode. i have to say that i honestly was not expecting kirigiri to die now. i was expecting the person from the classroom killing to die in the climax, nothing this early. but wow. i'm interested in how naegi proceeds from here.

i was really glad to see the ng codes of the people that died though. i can't wait for the eventual reveal of ryota and munakata's ng codes. although i am a little concerned that ryota's hasn't been revealed yet. i'm really hoping for him to not be a bad guy in this. overall his entire character has been so shrouded in mystery what with his being a part of the 77th class and his involvement with junko. especially since i don't think that munakata's actually the mastermind so much as someone who's being manipulated or controlled somehow. what with his shock at whatever tengan said to him regarding the true identity of the traitor. i also really have to wonder who the mystery survivor is as well.

also wow ruruka. i was pretty interested in izayoi and after seeing his death i like him a lot more because his unwavering loyalty and love for her was just so strong, so while i can understand why she did what she did, i really can't feel sorry for her getting the death she ultimately deserved.

i also (how many times have i said also omg) really want to know what sakakura was going to say to munakata. that cliff.
Sep 5, 2016 4:13 PM

Sep 2008
This episode just WOW while watching it I kept saying to myself he's going to back stab you well I guess everyone saw that coming.

Then the whole thing with Kyoko that was a HUGE death flag right there. Why of all the people why her?! T_T oh well
Sep 5, 2016 4:19 PM

May 2016
I went from happy when Juzo died to pissed when Kirigiri died (mixed about Ruruka). I hated this episode. Damn you, Kodaka. lol
Sep 5, 2016 4:20 PM

May 2014
are there really only 4 survivors rn???/??? / wtf??? my niggas Sakakura and Izayoi are dead i'm so mad

Sep 5, 2016 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Mmmh... dafuq.

So Kirigiri is dead. I wish to start from here, because I was actually not surprised about her dying, do you want to know why? Because this show does NOTHING to give you an unpredictable death. Every single character that died in this series was a person that received A LOT of focus during the episode, just look at this one for instance. The scenes focused around Juzo, Ruruka and Kirigiri, what happened to them? They died. And everything has been like this FROM THE START, with all the other victims. My favourite character of the entire series died and I didn't even shed a single tear for her, I was looking at her with a "meh" face. No pathos, no emotions, nothing. Just a thought costantly telling me that they could do better. Shame.

Bad aspects aside... my poor Kirigiri has died and with her gone, we don't even have a detective anymore. She was not that useful like in the game, but still managed to discover great things, like... CONFIRMING MY THEORY ABOUT MUNAKATA BEING A TRAITOR!
I mean, I'm still not 100% sure about this, (but this it's just me being naturally uncertain) but now the chances that he's the attacker are VEEERY HIGH.
I've been saying this for weeks and now there's really no one left that could be the traitor.
The survivors so far are:

Makoto, can't be the traitor 'cause he's the protagonist and Ultimate Hope;
Asahina, she's always with Makoto and it's very difficult for her to go around to kill people, given also the fact that she hates this kind of things;
Mitarai, Zetsubou-hen confirmed me that he's not a traitor nor an attacker, he's way too weak and besides he didn't get indoctrinated by Junko, so it's safe to assume he's not a traitor;
Munakata, the one that went around spreading Despair in the name of Hope.

If going for exclusion isn't enough, focus on what he said to Makoto in the end. He provoked him using the death of Kirigiri and publicly challenge him to test which is the best hope. To me, that sounded like a declaration of war. With this being said, I just want to know now why setting up all this in the first place and who REALLY is the mastermind behind everything. Munakata is indeed a major traitor of Future Foundation and the attacker, but he couldn't do all this alone, someone must've helped him... or maybe USED HIM. Am I right or am I wrong? Only time will tell.

Only one thing makes me think: the rule regarding the attacker/traitor. He can only kill during "nap-time" and only one person. In Danganronpa, rules are always strictly respected, so... if Munakata is the attacker, why he's not following a rule he himself made, or agreed with the real mastermind (assuming there's one)?
Also, the attacker's victims have everyone a dagger in the chest. On the other hand, Munakata has killed many people using his sword to pierce his victims chests and afterwards just leaving them there.
If Munakata is the attacker, why should he have two differents modus operandi?
This doubts leaves two possibilities:

1) An attacker that is not Munakata, the traitor, exists. This mysterious guy has killed so far just 4 times using the same method while Munakata goes on killing everyone in the name of Hope, not realizing he already fell to Despair; (this doesen't explain why Munakata was awake during "nap-time" after the death of Seiko)
2) An abusing of a flaw in the rules. Yes, there is a rule that forces the attacker to kill someone during "nap-time", but there is no rule that forbids him to kill outside of that time. In reality, there is no rule that prevents from killing each other, so Munakata killing everyone who stands in his way may be considered an act of mutual-killing from the others, so he just leaves a dagger in the victims he killed during "nap-time" to make people realize a murder happened and so the game continues.

This show has his defects, but I love how it makes me think so much.
Makoto Naegi vs Kyosuke Munakata. The final battle starts now.
Sep 5, 2016 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
I think the whole point of this episode was to never give up hope. Pretty much the plot of the story. If you keep hoping Kirigiri is alive, that she will be.

I was under the impression Naegi would kill himself to protect his classmates. Kirigiri was the obvious kill in this series, I thought it would be anyone else. I think she will be alive at the end of this.
Sep 5, 2016 4:27 PM
Feb 2016
As for Naegiri, You might as well roll some Vinsanity dunks from 2000 because "it is over, ladies and gentlemen. It is over."

Munakata lost Chisa. Naegi loses Kirigiri. The parallels....

With Asahina and Ryota as witnesses, the finale shows up. In retrospect it seems so obvious. I mean between Munakata and Naegi, was it ever going to end any other way?

Shit, my new OP is now Ryota x Asahina. Can't wait for Kodaka to punt me (metaphorically) in the nuts on this one.

Neither Izayoi or Kizakura's death meant ANYTHING.
Sep 5, 2016 4:29 PM

May 2016
Deathly Taco was right...YOU MUST NEVER SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX!
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 5, 2016 4:31 PM

Oct 2015
Vanisher said:
Kiririgi isn't that dumb, worst case scenario you cut your arm. I'm thinking that she took something to lessen the effect of the poison or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIU3g7m7Xuc

SHE IS NOT DEAD, FUCK YOU SPIKECUNTSOFT
Sep 5, 2016 4:34 PM

Jan 2016
Monokuma appeared again.. no no he just showing a usual intimidating closeup face and just his voice ._. wot pls wtf kodaka whats wrong
basically the mastermind didn't use monokuma as well useable characterization which help build up the game and just nonetheless babbling on the viewers..

identicaly underground building..? and did the upper building collapsed? O_o why hakagure was there? Didn't he walk along with byakuya?

4 deaths and current 4 with an unknown left.

• Juuzou died as a miserable gay with unrequited love -> his death seem fit to the opening
  • if we compared to Seiko and izayoi, Ruruka's death is the most horrible one
  • Mechagahara died.. also well fit as the opening
  • Kirigiri died.. without any purple face. Also a notebook under kirigiri. Did kirigiri put it o purpose before her sleep? And something like medicine appeared too.. So the question is.. who's put or accidentally let it off? Like it being said, the barricade are still in place.

Mastermind should the one who enjoying the game. But munakata was continuing to blame despwair.

I feel so sad that tbh I was like mitarai.. Just looking a great ppl without doing a concrete action.
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Sep 5, 2016 4:37 PM
Apr 2011
So... what are the chances of Chiaki dying this week just to continue the trend of killing our beloved Waifus of anime? I half-expect best girl Rem to die this week too.
Sep 5, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2011
There are already theories going around about Kirigiri still being alive, and she is just pretending to be dead.
However, I hope she stays dead...No, I don't hate her, not at all, but if you are going to pull out another Asahina, then it will surpass the limits of ridiculousness. Seriously Kodaka, if you do that, to hell with you.

Anyway, now we have 5 survivors... that's right, 5. Miaya is no longer working, Juzo may be dead (or he could be seriously injured), Ruruka is (brutally) dead, and we just lost our Kyouko. At the opening of the episode the screen counter showed 9 survivors, we lost 4, so that leaves us with 5. Who is the fifth survivor? Most likely the real traitor behind this.
Sep 5, 2016 4:45 PM
Jan 2015
Vanisher said:
Kiririgi isn't that dumb, worst case scenario you cut your arm. I'm thinking that she took something to lessen the effect of the poison or something.

First step is denial. Lol.

But seriously, you never know with this series.

Gonzak said:
Vanisher said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIU3g7m7Xuc

SHE IS NOT DEAD, FUCK YOU SPIKECUNTSOFT

WOW just WOW, these are vital clues. Nice catch.
Sep 5, 2016 4:52 PM
Jan 2015
KamuiGavin said:
There are already theories going around about Kirigiri still being alive, and she is just pretending to be dead.
However, I hope she stays dead...No, I don't hate her, not at all, but if you are going to pull out another Asahina, then it will surpass the limits of ridiculousness. Seriously Kodaka, if you do that, to hell with you.

But you have to admit Kirigiri is very intelligent, she knew of this fate from the start. With her attention to detail, it would not be surprising if she figured out a plan.

In fact with her intelligence it would be more disappointing if she didn't try anything to counter her fate.
Sep 5, 2016 4:54 PM

Sep 2011
https://twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/772943718114406400

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 5, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2014
Well, they just killed her and thats it for me (not because Im a fanboy of Kirigiri, just for the mere fact that it was a very bullshit death), at this point Im just going to stick and cheer Munakata, fck the survivors from the first game, long live the queen, long live Enoshima Junko
Sep 5, 2016 4:55 PM

Dec 2009
And that's finally it, every character from first game that I liked ,is dead, I hate pretty much everyone in the main cast that survived ( Not counting Jabberwock island) The only 2 things i can look forward for now are Izuru and Komaeda , and revealing the mastermind. Ehh... Looking forward to despair art though, at least there are characters that I like.

whisperV1 said:
Well, they just killed her and thats it for me (not because Im a fanboy of Kirigiri, just for the mere fact that it was a very bullshit death), at this point Im just going to stick and cheer Munakata, fck the survivors from the first game, long live the queen, long live Enoshima Junko
Yeah , I totally agree, her death was only for Naegi to get his shit together, and not act like a total bitch, so pretty much bullshit death for the sake of plot moving forward, but my hope still didn't die , at least if they won't screw up Danganronpa v3
Adion222Sep 5, 2016 4:58 PM
Sep 5, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2016
A quick summary of me after this episode.

Lots of tears. Little bit of joy. 100% despair.
I'm kinda relieved/upset about this not being recap like Monokuma stated. If it were recap Kirigiri wouldn't be dead. If it were a recap it'd have been a waste of an epsiode.

I chose the wrong order to watch Monday episodes in.
Sep 5, 2016 5:01 PM

Jun 2012
Kirigiri was throwing so many red flags throughout this entire episode, I knew she'd die and yet it still got me mad. When kirigiri took her glove and held naegi's hand it was like "yeah son im bout 2 die up in this bitch". At least ruruka is dead. Nothing could save her from horrible writing. She was just an absolute shit character with no redeeming qualities. Honestly, kirigiri dying was inevitable. I would have been extremely surprised if all the original cast survived.
Sep 5, 2016 5:04 PM

Jul 2015
whisperV1 said:

lmao Praise the bitch queen (not hating. imo She's a great villain here). XD
Sep 5, 2016 5:13 PM
May 2015
BubblyHunter said:
MightyM16 said:
Kyoko sacrificed herself for Naegi just as he sacrificed himself for her in the first game

shit...

Filixious said:
It breaks my heart that all this time Kyouko knew she would die if Naegi was still alive but she just kept on believing in him and protecting him til the very end, I'm just...

Yes TT^TT
When they said that someone was going to die because of Makoto, I figured it would most likely be Kyoko because of that one time he decided to sacrifice himself for her. But it still hurt to see it... Specially her final actions towards him. Talking highly of him, taking off her glove to hold his hand, looking at him one last time with a smile on her face.... That was too much 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

J1m1s said:

The notepad was the brain, it wasn't just an unconnected device preloaded with information.
I think she just checked everyone's ng codes while they were sleeping.

I agree with this as well. That was her core, so I am guessing that's were all the main information went when Monoka typed stuff. I also think she looked around the ng codes while everyone else was out. Monoka doesn't really care but she still wanted to mess with them on both sides as fake despair and hope.

TheLittleRedHero said:
Um I know this would be rather weird but... I will show ya a picture here, I dunno if this is the case or not.

Just check the picture and look at the right side and below, near Aoi's ass. You can see something and I'm kinda having a feeling here about it... but I don't even know for sure.

I doubt it can be used to saved Kyoko. We saw Seiko tried desperately to save Bandai and fail at it, so I don't think the cure can do much here either. Unless it's another type of medicament like the one that gives extra strength so that anyone could easily leave the room and make sure everything looks the same when coming back in.

What if.... the bracelet actually knocked everyone outo but if you happened to have hmmmm. Idk, a bottle of pills that would keep you up and feign sleeping until everyone else k'od. You would literally have free reign to the whole building without anyone being awoken besides yourself. This post makes sense. I really will be devastated to see a MC from the first game be behind this though :(
Sep 5, 2016 5:36 PM

Feb 2012
You said it...
taynis said:
MONOKUMAAAAAAA! HE GOT ME! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A RECAP AND WAS ABOUT TO FLIP SOME TABLES LOL
THEY ARE UNDERWATER! Cool! Another theory that is confirmed now.
Kirigiri is suspecting Munakata huh. The guy is far gone, that is for sure. But, Mitarai IS REALLY SUSPICIOUS AS WELL.
Two more NG Codes: Great Goku was being pinned to the ground for a Three-Count and Chisa was that Munakata could't die. Kirigiri CAN TALK TO NAEGI THO.
Mechagahara has a lot of information on her, but Monaca is not the mastermind. This is really confusing tho. She said she doesn't know who it is, but maybe she was lying...? @-@ WTF is going on?!
OWWWW KIRIGIRI! SO CUUUUUTE! LOOK AT NAEGI DORKY FACE, BLUSHING AND STUFF! I'm grinning like an idiot XD
Sakakura being surprised that Munakata killed someone is so LOL, I mean, you've been trying to do the same thing.
I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAN! HE DIDN'T EVEN LET SAKAKURA CONFESS HIS LOVE! Well, Sakakura is a dick, so I could't care less.
So now we know what happened between Ruruka and Izayoi, and I'm sad. That was kinda sad. She is just stupid I guess.
HAUEIHUAIEHUAIHEIAHEIAEH ASAHINA IS THE STRONGEST OF ALL!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG RURUKAAAA
BUT BUT BUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KIRIGIRIIII

GO NAEGI KICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER ASS >: (

Btw im still crying... im not fine... dont know when ll be... this on the same level when i watch "ef" or maybe more. I dont know anymore. Its feel cold... very very cold....

Sorry im rambling.,, ill just excuse my self and try to do something else(whick i mostly fail and just cry more)
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 5, 2016 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
Omnisword said:
Allow me to easy you Kirigiri fans.
Chiaki is died so welcome to the board.
This is from Chiaki fan

This is from Chiaki AND Kirigiri Fan :
I'M NOT OK
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 5, 2016 5:38 PM

Sep 2013
Hope : Yay, sub not delayed this week!

BAM!!! INSTANT DESPAIR TRAIN HIT HARD!

PLS NOT ACTUALLY DIED SOMEHOW
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 5, 2016 5:43 PM
May 2016
Kodaka is a horrible person
Sep 5, 2016 5:46 PM
Jun 2016
this... cap.. I have no words... just WHY WHY

why you let this happend...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 5:49 PM
Nov 2008
tfw there are actually plebs defending shitruka
Sep 5, 2016 5:53 PM

May 2016
TanoX_93 said:
So Kirigiri is dead. I wish to start from here, because I was actually not surprised about her dying, do you want to know why? Because this show does NOTHING to give you an unpredictable death. Every single character that died in this series was a person that received A LOT of focus during the episode, just look at this one for instance. The scenes focused around Juzo, Ruruka and Kirigiri, what happened to them? They died. And everything has been like this FROM THE START, with all the other victims. My favourite character of the entire series died and I didn't even shed a single tear for her, I was looking at her with a "meh" face. No pathos, no emotions, nothing. Just a thought costantly telling me that they could do better. Shame.

Actually the show, when it comes to who dies, is still pretty unpredictable to me. Only when it comes to a current episode would you have a great feeling as to who will be next to die in that episode as it will likely reveal the death flags of that character right then and there. Otherwise, in any other episode, you will never figure out that the character will die in the previous ones.

KobushiDeNanpa said:
tfw there are actually plebs defending shitruka

So what? Just because you find her shit for any reason doesn't mean others have to. I find Juzo and Munakata as being absolute shits. You don't see me caring about others for liking either of them.
AlliedWishesSep 5, 2016 5:56 PM
Sep 5, 2016 5:56 PM
Aug 2016
seems like Kodaka takes notes from Gen Urobuchi how to kill loved characters\
i imagine they had tea party last week :
Kodaka : hey Urobuchi sensei, i aleady had two most hated characters in the death list of next episode of Future arc, i want to add one more person to make it three, who should i kill to make it more interesting?
Urobuchi : How about the one of the most favorite female in the franchise? i'm sure people will talk about it
Kodaka : yeah, you're right

and prepare yourself of Chiaki death in next despair arc
two most favorite heroine in Danganronpa killed back to back in a single week

upupupupu
mat619Sep 5, 2016 6:05 PM
Sep 5, 2016 5:59 PM
Feb 2016
whisperV1 said:

Perhaps you should embrace Vince Carter highlights from the 2000 dunk contest.
"It is over. Ladies and Gentlemen. It is over. Let's go home! Let's go home!"
Sep 5, 2016 6:00 PM

Dec 2013
i felt in despair, i don't want a future without kirigiri :'(

But.. I have some theories, such as:
* X is the traitor and was in same room that kirigiri, he used a potion to get stronger and leave the room.
* X is the traitor, he did not know that kirigiri would die and when he saw her dying he used the "Cure W" to try to save her without success. (and missed to move her body to original position)
* Kirigiri used some body to fake her death and was behind the mastermind and killed him and that was why the monitor near the "candy girl" was that way.
* After all, the Munakata friend was a traitor and that's why the monitor near the "candy girl" was that way. (And who killed her was the Munakata)
* After all, Naegi is the culprit of all, he and his bad luck.
pissolatiSep 5, 2016 7:30 PM
Sep 5, 2016 6:02 PM
Nov 2008
AlliedWishes, if you find Muni and Juzo shit.. then I don't get why are you defending shitruka? Cuz she's KEWT? Lol
Sep 5, 2016 6:07 PM

May 2016
KobushiDeNanpa said:
AlliedWishes, if you find Muni and Juzo shit.. then I don't get why are you defending shitruka? Cuz she's KEWT? Lol

Want to direct me to the post where I actually did? Hell, does it even matter? lmao
Sep 5, 2016 6:23 PM

Aug 2012
Sigh.. another disappointing episode.

My expectation for this series just keep getting lower and lower each week.
Now Munakata's characterization is just beyond redemption, and he is the main reason I can't enjoy this series.
Kyoko's death is just a desperate despairbait for the fans, that it only made me cringe.
And after that I expected Naegi to be undergoing some kind of transformation scene because Kyoko was meant to be very special to him (just like Ishimaru and Hinata) .. but no.. they didn't even give us that. This lead me to speculate that Kirigiri might not be dead just yet, who knows.

But seeing Sakakura getting betrayed by his own comrade made me chuckle a bit.. heh.
Though next episode he's probably still be alive through sheer willpower or another kind of asspull like eating Ruruka's healing candy.
Meh.
cowoknakalSep 5, 2016 6:33 PM
Sep 5, 2016 6:29 PM

Apr 2013
Firstly I figured out since ep 4 or so that the building they are in and the building the Mirai HQ are two different places. Yay me. Secondly. Kyoooooooooookoooooooop
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 5, 2016 6:34 PM

May 2016
cowoknakal said:
Sigh.. another disappointing episode.

My expectation for this series just keep getting lower and lower each week.
Now Munakata's characterization is just beyond redemption, and he is the main reason I can't enjoy this series.
Kyoko's death is just a desperate despairbait for the fans, that it only made me cringe.
And after that I expected Naegi to be undergoing some kind of transformation scene because Kyoko was meant to be very special to him (just like Ishimaru and Hinata) .. but no.. they didn't even give us that.

A shame you feel that way and it's fine that you find it disappointing, though I don't really understand what you mean by her death being a despairbait, since that was basically happening frequently throughout this show, what with Seiko and Kizakura and whatnot. I also don't understand why you'd think Naegi would have done that. I don't think he's ever like... that. lol Not to mention that he was clearly in despair when she did die, so... yeah. I don't really understand that.
Sep 5, 2016 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
nope did they actually kill off the top dog with like 3 episodes left?! i knew these forbidden actions were gonna cause some messed up deaths.

still have hope normally when you die from a FA your whole body turns right? only half of hers had turned so i could be wrong i dunno i do know a future without Kirigiri is a future of despair !
Sep 5, 2016 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Vanisher said:
Kiririgi isn't that dumb, worst case scenario you cut your arm.

And then you die for losing blood.
Sep 5, 2016 6:46 PM

Nov 2010
ahhh....So many death in this episode.. Ruruka killed Izayoi because she afraid of being betrayed, similar with the reason Munakata killed Juzo.. I'm really glad finally that bitch Ruruka died!!

Well.. Our beloved detective died... Kizakura died few hours before that trying to save her too.. Few episodes left. Tbh, I hope Togami will be ok.

I hope 13th future foundation branch office director will be revealed soon.
Sep 5, 2016 6:47 PM

Mar 2012
Really now?? Really?

Oh man, the characters are dropping like flies in this episode. I guess the Robo Gekko doesn't really count as a character, but I was sad to see her sliced in half by Munakata. I guess Munakata is in full despair mode now since he offed the ONE character other than Chisa who was completed dedicated to him. I still dislike the Boxer, but I'm kind of upset of how he died. Even he didn't deserve that, tbh.

Now since we know Ruruka is the attacker from the last episode does that mean she offed herself? Or did Munakata come and slice her up? I mean, she did sound kind of remorseful over Izayoi (who is the best male character in this season for me). Tbh, she did not deserve his kindness, loyalty, and love at all. He had such potential, which makes me sad. I'm not too upset that Ruruka is gone, but I wonder if it's Munakata who offed her. (A part of me still suspects Mitarai as being the Mastermind/traitor since he's working with Junko in the Despair Arc.)

And oh my god, Kirigiri. I got a little spoiled by Tumblr beforehand, but I didn't know that she was killed by her NG code. I'm upset that Naegi's still walking around and Kirigiri is gone forever now. She's of so much more use, imo, and deserves to live. Naegi...not so much in my mind. I just hope Asahina survives until the end. I almost teared up and started crying when they showed Kirigiri's NG code. She did not deserve this.

Looking forward to next week even though I have a bad feeling even more people will die. Who's even left at this point? I have a feeling it's going to be a Munakata and Naegi showdown again.
Sep 5, 2016 6:47 PM
Jul 2013
One I am glad about is that Sakakura got a pathetic death. I only wish it wasn't so predictable.
Sep 5, 2016 6:50 PM
Jun 2011
Something's been bothering me: the survivor's counter. Even adding bot gekkougahara to it, that makes 8 people, not 9. I really dont think it will be a hidden participant (kinda like happened in the 1st dangan) but rather someone who faked their death - a method that was discovered by Kirigiri so that she can fool Monokuma. After all, if she is dead the bear dont need to pay attention to her anymore...
Sep 5, 2016 6:53 PM

Jul 2012
Some type of twist needs to be in play, they won't end it on an episode of Despair Arc without some crazy stuff happening.
Sep 5, 2016 6:54 PM

Jul 2011
so this is... despair
Sep 5, 2016 6:55 PM
Jan 2014

OMG!!!! I HOPE SHE USED THE ANTIDOTE! I'M CRYING HERE! SHE'S THE BEST CHAR IN THIS ANIME TT--TT She can't die!
Sep 5, 2016 6:58 PM

Aug 2012
AlliedWishes said:

A shame you feel that way and it's fine that you find it disappointing, though I don't really understand what you mean by her death being a despairbait, since that was basically happening frequently throughout this show, what with Seiko and Kizakura and whatnot. I also don't understand why you'd think Naegi would have done that. I don't think he's ever like... that. lol Not to mention that he was clearly in despair when she did die, so... yeah. I don't really understand that.

What I meant is Kyoko is supposed to be a recurring main character, so if they're going to kill her, why should it be as shallow as a bracelet death? They could do much better than that.
And I thought it would be funny and dramatic if Naegi transformed after Kyoko's death.. no?
Well, maybe It's just me, heh.
Sep 5, 2016 7:01 PM
Jul 2016
Omnisword said:
Allow me to easy you Kirigiri fans.
Chiaki is died so welcome to the board.
This is from Chiaki fan

don't get your despair flags up! mr. nanami fan.
we might be in for an little surprise!
well, that being, if chiaki is the mastermind as my little theory goes.
but i can be wrong too.

Manecleis said:
Well, I'm confused. The secret of the building and Munakata's overall behavior puts massive suspicion on him since the beginning, yet he didn't seem to know the NG codes, so he's not our mastermind.
I'm going to need some time to make sense of what we know at this point.

i'm not sure...
but if old man said to white haired kaiba that "the killer is randomly picked each time", maybe kayba killed angry joe cuz he thought that angry joe was going to say "hey kaiba i like you, i was the first killer, i killed the fan-made teacher girl u love! let's kiss now!".

what i mean is that munakata did not want to be kissed by juzo, that way he killed him! HAPPY ENDING!
KK_VANTASSep 5, 2016 7:08 PM
Sep 5, 2016 7:05 PM
Nov 2015
First of all, it is too soon to cry about her death, given the world of this show where you have giant tedbearzillas wrecking buildings, robot girls who shoots rockets from wheelchairs, a guy who pulls swords from his ass because being an expert blacksmith gives that power....I wouldn't be surprised if she is alive next episode, moreover this would mean that the other guy sacrificed himself for nothing really.
Second of all, this episode is bad, not because it is predictable, not just because it kills the only characters we have somekind of affection for, but mainly because it isn't interested in the game, doesn't try to make it interesting, myterious and psycologically intense,"they fucking die but who cares". Forget about the traitor( who really at this point is Ryota, at least the most generical assumption) this is about a conflict ,which at the center is just a case of bad understanding, about Naegi who we are pretty sure is the good guy or the most sane and Munakata a guys who consistently tries to beat into our heads that he fights for hope while doing the very opposite.
Monokuma really doesn't deserve this much credit for destroying the future foundation given that it was an already flawed organization for many reasons.
Sep 5, 2016 7:09 PM

Apr 2012
I think Kirigiri might have a good chance of being still alive. If not, it is sort of lame to see one of the major characters of DR die in such a lackluster fashion. I'm probably more sad about Juzou's death since he was one of the most likable to me of the new cast and wanted to see more of his character. Also, was it supposed to be implied that Juzou was going to make a love confession to Munakata before he died? That's the impression I got.
Sep 5, 2016 7:17 PM
Aug 2016
as much i hate Kirigiri's death
i hope she stays dead and Kodaka will not pulled another fake out death. it will be total bullshit and prove DR1 have over ridiculus plot armor. her death will become stepping stone for Naegi to get his shit together and become the true ultimate hope (or so Komaeda said).

they already used this "fake out death" before, so using it twice will be lazy and cheap as hell
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.