Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 6, 2016 3:51 AM
Aug 2016
danieltortoisee said:
Why am I not surprised that wheelchair girl was actually a robot that some green-haired woman (who?) is operating? Obviously that's suspicious, but I don't think that she's actually the traitor, not by a long shot, and especially considering how much she is helping Naegi( and co and how Naegi helping the Despairs could actually cause them to want to repay the favour, in a way). Mitarai is the one I'm most suspicious of at this point, even if that is largely because I don't really know enough about some of these characters to judge them (who's the guy with the hat in the room with Kyoko near the end again?).

actually no. that Green girl hair is Monaca Towa
she is an admirer of Enoshima Junko and now she's become successor of Enoshima Junko (thanks to Nagito)
and her character much worse than original Enoshima Junko even before she become successor
and now she become Enoshima 2.0 her character will become more detestable

and this has nothing to do with Naegi helping Ultimate Despair. mastermind just want to use Naegi to infilterate FF by making Naegi survives so he can become excecutive. Naegi doesn't have skill & intelligence like Munakata and he always trusted his comrades. so he is easier to deceive and make the infiltration more smothly
i think the main purpose of this killing games is to finish off core members of FF like Tengan, Munakata, Yukizome, Gozu, Kyoko and leave the useless ones like Naegi, Asahina, or Hagakure
Aug 6, 2016 8:53 AM
Oct 2015
I KNEW GEKOUGAHARA AND MONACA WERE RELATED! I CALLED THAT SHIT!
Aug 6, 2016 12:57 PM
Dec 2013
Riveon said:
MightyM16 said:

Another episode is just a spin off if you look at it in a gameplay perspective since it's story is extremely relevant to the DR franchise and part of the canon timeline

http://danganronpa-timeline.tumblr.com/

Spin-offs extend story and world, so of course they often canon.
But they never should be important to understand main work.
If they do, then that means that they are no longer spin-offs, but part of main work. And that would pretty much make this anime Danganronpa 4.

Well clearly that's just your opinion. I played 1 and 2 but didn't play the spinoff so I had no idea who that Junko looking green haired girl was.
Sweetie_Love said:
So much action in one episode. BLESS.

First of all, no one has mentioned how much of a BAMF Aoi was carrying Naegi over the stairs like it was nothing then sprinting to run away from Sakakura right afterwards. Ultimate Swimmer? She's close to being the Ultimate Athlete at this point.

Ryota is so adorable. I have found a new cinnamon roll. Please don't kill him. Pls
Tengan is one badass grandpa launching Sakakura like it was nothing. I'm so happy he was able to talk into some sense into Munakata, who I'm starting to understand but I still do not like.

So Ruruka, Seiko and Yoi were close friends back then? And they believe they got expelled because of the other? Now I'm MORE curious as to what went down. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think expulsion wasn't given much focus in the franchise and now we have THREE of them here. I want to know what went down between those three.

And lastly,

MONACA?!?!?! NOOOOO!!!! To think I was actually starting to not suspect Gekkougehara anymore Kodaka does this to me. Ugggggh

So many things I want to know more about. I can't wait for the next ep!

Kodaka from how I understand it didn't write this anime. It's like Dragonball Super in that somebody else wrote it and he just reviews it.
Aug 6, 2016 9:02 PM
Mar 2012
Gar Oldman fights were well directed, great action sense. He didn't even care about his split hand.
My suspicion of Miaya turned out true, & Scout was right. Those indoor missles too op.
Lol Boxer still using chairs as weapon, & can kick, so probably ng code can't punch.
doughnuts
duno Monaca but looks like fun
Farmer & Hagakure ignored.
Aug 6, 2016 9:09 PM
Dec 2013
AsL said:
stone616 said:
Kodaka from how I understand it didn't write this anime. It's like Dragonball Super in that somebody else wrote it and he just reviews it.

You're wrong.Kodaka write the script for both arcs.

https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11804
Says Kaihou Norimitsu wrote them.
Aug 6, 2016 9:12 PM

Jun 2016
stone616 said:
AsL said:

You're wrong.Kodaka write the script for both arcs.

No Kodaka wrote them Its not even discussion and It says Original plan Its his work

Aug 6, 2016 9:33 PM
Dec 2013
Kirigiri50 said:
stone616 said:

No Kodaka wrote them Its not even discussion and It says Original plan Its his work
Series Composition means the scrpit writer
Take the latest Gundam
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11372
Okada wrote it and everyone knows it and she's listed as the series composer.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-25/danganronpa-writer-says-2-characters-stories-ended-with-game/.100250 Even from that link Kodaka while involved in the project isn't the direct writer.
Aug 6, 2016 9:39 PM

Jun 2016
stone616 said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Series Composition means the scrpit writer
Take the latest Gundam
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11372
Okada wrote it and everyone knows it and she's listed as the series composer.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-25/danganronpa-writer-says-2-characters-stories-ended-with-game/.100250 Even from that link Kodaka while involved in the project isn't the direct writer.

No Its already been stated here that he wrote both the stories https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danganronpa_3:_The_End_of_Hope%27s_Peak_High_School and here http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Danganronpa_3:_The_End_of_Hope's_Peak_Academy Kodaka is writer It script By him and written by him

This is work and his series. Maybe I am confuse here But does wiki say Only he wrote it then or I am missing something here?? Plus its also stated he is original creator.

Well I double check my mistake you are right
PrideRoyalIvyAug 6, 2016 9:48 PM

Aug 16, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2015
Such an intense episode, the plot twist at the end though

Aug 16, 2016 10:42 PM

Jun 2015
"That's hard work for an old man"
Hard work? Dude you knocked him unconscious with like one swipe what the hell man.

I absolutely love how Aoi carried Naegi like it was no big deal. Like "YO DUDE LET'S GET OUT"

Sorta spoiler for game
Aug 17, 2016 3:26 AM

Jun 2013
That girl at the end with the duo monokuma tails is definitely Monaca with long hair.
臭い-
Aug 18, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2014
So Gekougahara = Monaca?

Noooo, I liked her
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 22, 2016 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
Lol Monaca at the end of the episode wasn't surprising, but the ending itself for the epilogue at least was added to this arc. Hehehe.

I still can't get much sense of Kyousuke because he's rather complicated to grasp on, but the fight between him and Tengan was great af.
Sep 9, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2013
To be honest I don't know who that green-haired chick is. I haven't played or watched a playthrough of the games, I'm only here to play detective, have fun speculating and see people die. Good thing my brother is a huge fan of the franchise I can always ask him.
Oct 3, 2016 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
Lesson learned: Never underestimate any chairman which is something that both Munakata and Sakakura both failed to do.

Why is Monaca doing here?
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/meganecraz&sclick=1][IMG]
https://myanimelist.cdn-
Nov 9, 2016 9:51 AM

May 2012
Some nice development again, and what an ending! Let's see what happens next!
Dec 23, 2016 5:40 AM

Mar 2015
That escalated quickly!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 7, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2015
Monaka is back jesus christ. So is she the traitor? Seems way to obvious right, since it's only Episode 4? And meanwhile what of the original Gekkogahara? And for that matter what's the connection between Monaka and Usami/Monomi? Is it just a mislead? I think in 2 they mentioned some great programmer had developed the AI for Monomi. I guess that was the original Gekkogahara. Either way the fact Monaka seems to be on Makoto (Jesus why do so many of these characters have such similar names?) can't bode well for him in the long run.

The Chairman being like a Hunter x Hunter level, I can flick you across the room with just my finger was a little silly to me. But it didn't make me mad or anything. The series has been very silly before and will likely be silly again. Plus he seems good and dead now one way or the other. I'll give this show props something interesting happens in every episode. I'm almost concerned they're going to burn through the cast too quick.
Apr 18, 2017 7:10 AM
Aug 2014
Guess this is a battle show now? Everyone is going crazy without much build-up and it's not very interesting.
LorezhnoApr 19, 2017 3:15 AM
Apr 24, 2017 11:33 AM

Feb 2015
- Monaca?!! Man, a man I glad to see her! Looks like she's the Junko of this arc. I don't mind, I don't mind at all! More Junko is welcome!

- Funk that boxer. I'm awaiting his Nagito-like death.
Sep 27, 2017 6:20 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
The chairman is badass! His resolve is strong !!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 29, 2017 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Monokuma addressing the people who stopped watching after ep 3.
lol at the note saying Yasuhiro is stuck outside because nobody likes him.
Sakakura attacking old people now.
Ryouta! Get your butt off my waifu's feet.
Ruruka got the legs.
Tengan badass.
Makoto got captured?
lol at Kyouko slapping Kouichi's hand away.
Tengan believes that Makoto is the SHSL Kibou.
Seiko got expelled.
CG in my DR? WTF!
Oh shit! Tengan's hand. All dat red blood.
Dat fall.
I'll be back desu!
Dem missiles.
Tengan has a rod in him.
No!!!! Why'd you have to kick her in the face, Sakakura? You bastard!
Dat eye! WTF!
LMAO I knew it was Monaca. Miaya looked like her, plus the wheelchair.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 2, 2018 5:38 PM

Sep 2011
Wow that was a surprise, I didn't expect that Monaka was going to appear. I liked her in Ultra Despair Girl. But it's a shame that the girl in the wheelchair was just a robot controlled by Monaka, she was a nice character.

And damn, Kazuo really know how to fight.
Feb 26, 2019 7:33 AM

Jun 2017
Finished the 4th Future Arc episode

-the recap at the beginning of this episode was pretty much made to say "Hagakure totally counts guys" XD

-the sword guy speech was so BS it made me want to vomit. while the possibility he talked about is there, to think that the solution is to murder everyone here other than him is insane. this is being aired live. how the hell will the viewers ,both the public and the future foundation underlings, react when the see the future foundation elite,including the hero who defeated Junko, murdered by a guy who then claims to be the hope left??!! the organisation would die in a second. NO ONE will follow them anymore. all of Monokuma's goals would have been achieved. the way he thinks is legit insane. this is *godzilla facepalm* levels

-why did tengan, when talking to kirigiri, call her "Kirigiri-kun"? "kun" is exclusively used when talking to males. for females it is "chan", like she was called by the scout. unless there are special cases i dont know about, this is a very basic japanese rule,which means it isnt a mistake,which means there is some meaning to it. not sure what that could be though.

-the battle of ideologies was very intriguing. I am however confused though about how tengan,who literally stops moving things in midair, can be decisively beaten by sword guy. i have to say though,the moment where he sacrificed his hand to block the sword and make them fall together was a 1st grade OMG moment 0_0

-once again they troll us with death flags that turn up being BS,for a different reason this time XD

-it was funny when she was announcing her ultimate attacks and got knocked down during the announcement. nice parody of battle anime XD

-the end of this episode was very intriguing. and opens up many possibilities. here is what i think:
--there WAS a real "ultimate psychic" at one point,who had risen to a leading position,used usami, and helped create the new world program. proof being first that the usami in DR2 was a pure one who was against junko,while an usami that Monaca creates would certainly have code to support junko when she appears. and second, a fake robot would have been discovered if it had started as an underling,as they certainly test those a lot.
--this ultimate psychic was kidnapped/killed by monaca at some point and replaced with a robot bearing her likeness.
--robot psychic is NOT the attacker. reason being that,simply put, the identity of the attacker is something vital that wouldnt make sense to be revealed this early. she is also,as i explained previously,not the betrayer.
--All signs point to Monaca being most likely the mastermind, even though this legit feels too easy. like,my spidey sense is tingling against it,but i currently see no alternative.
--the big question is,why is Monaca helping Makoto? Most likely it is as simple as despair. she wants him to trust her,and might even do a shirokuma-like "sacrifice" at some point,only to shock him when she reveals herself in the end thus causing the greatest despair possible for him and either turning him into the next junko(like she wanted to do to his sister) or cementing her own place as the next junko by killing him.

overall,this episode was good,but the sword guy stuff brings it down for me. less than last episode,but better than the first two.

Edit: an important point that just occurred to me: robots dont count as people. thus,for the count to be correct,monaca has to be inside/near the building too,which means that my original thought was ,funnily enough, correct other than naming hagakure instead of psychic girl. wrong replacement XD
FFTHEWINNERFeb 26, 2019 1:18 PM
Apr 26, 2019 4:11 AM
Jan 2019
Okay GRANDPA IS FREAKING AWESOMEEE!!! HE IS LIKE A SPIDERMANN WITH THAT STUFF ON HIS HANDS!!!!
Jun 18, 2019 12:07 AM

Dec 2018
i did honors in micro at my college and this kind of shit would never fly. Literally everything you do at every step needs to be sanitized. hands, counter, literally everything. when dealing with deadly bacteria as I have, you have to scrub the shit out of everything whether a door, even the door itself. and yet some high schoolers are throwing around "potions" like a joke. Let me tell you, if I had fucked up ONCE we could have an outbreak. Everything we do/did is no joke. and that is not even going for PPE standards!
Jun 21, 2019 7:41 AM

Feb 2018
Epic battle and also Apparently there is still another figure behind the wheelchair girl.
Jul 14, 2019 4:09 PM

Oct 2017
Kazuo is probably dead.
This girl is controlled by someone from outside?!
Oct 12, 2019 7:55 PM

Jun 2019
This episode was pretty cool, lots of action. I like how the characters are all split up and fighting each other, it creates some interesting dynamics.

I can't get a read on Munekata's character at all. I gotta say, the plot is starting to lose me, I'm not really sure what's going on amymore.

The old guy's assistant seems like he's got some potential for character development, hopefully he'll get a moment to shine later on.

I thought they were building up to the old guy being the attacker but he's just really cool. I guess the wheelchair chick is the attacker? I haven't played Ultra Despair Girls, so I'm not at all familiar with her.
Nov 28, 2020 9:42 AM

Aug 2020
Another girl with Monokuma hair ties dear god...

Dec 17, 2020 9:28 AM

Aug 2020
Very glad they added that recap at the start; I really needed that.

OMG MONACA YESSSSSS
Oct 2, 2021 9:38 AM

Aug 2019
Well after watching so many animes i know that old men are pretty powerful and monaca appeared as monomi....
Feb 24, 2023 8:59 AM
Jul 2015
I already expected the girl in roller is Monaca bcs someone said their name same

Just look same hair on roller using monokuma Rabbit theme doesn't allow to touch & talk 🤣 literally she's the one in the room

But at least she are giga Chad along with Old Man and Seiko Pharmacist girl

Since the Evil is both gay & trash ass horny couple
Apr 8, 2023 9:26 AM

Nov 2010
The Chairman is a badass! Nice fight against Munakata. It's too bad he got impaled to death.
Kirigiri's outfit makes me want to undress her.
I want to lick every inch of Asahina's sweaty body!
An interesting revelation in the end. I have a feeling she's the killer.
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM
Apr 2014
Haha that reveal at the end. So the easiest solution to the second victim was actually correct.

Color me surprised. I was still thinking it was either the teacher or one of the two that were chased by the drug girl. I didn't expect them to reveal it so early. Unless it is once again a trap and the assassin is actually someone else.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

472 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.