Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2016 12:14 PM

Aug 2014
Hunter x Hunter, Bomberman, Monopoly, Smash Bross,Double Dragon Did i miss something? BTW that episode was doujin material lol
Jul 21, 2016 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
When Mahiru said she was going to see her reserve course friend I didn't think much of it, but then they showed Fuyuhiko's sister and it hit me...

I was hoping they would give us more 'happy' scenes with the despair kids, but I guess next week they are going to start changing that v.v
Jul 21, 2016 12:23 PM
Nov 2015
Calling it, next episode shit is gonna go down.
Jul 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2016
This Lightheartness and Comic relief is seriously slowing down the Plot I am kind dissapointed with Zetsubo hen so far I just hope they get the plot moving and something actually happens. Mirai hen is sooo much better than Zetsubo hen at this point

I want to see Mukuro Ikusabe and Jin Kirigiri again Somehow

Jul 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Feb 2016
10/10 this episode will probably be the last despair is approaching chiaki best girl imo but the whole cast is amazing.

Jul 21, 2016 12:29 PM

May 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
This Lightheartness and Comic relief is seriously slowing down the Plot I am kind dissapointed with Zetsubo hen so far I just hope they get the plot moving and something actually happens. Mirai hen is sooo much better than Zetsubo hen at this point

Ehh...Did you watched the scene after the ending? Shit is already going down next week...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 21, 2016 12:35 PM
Nov 2013
Danganronpa 2's characters are far more better than the previous ones 😊 This anime is a must watch for all fans of the game. Everybody getting horny was something beautiful ❤
I' m looking for an Ultimate Artist to help me creating some Danganronpa manga :-)
No experience required. Why don't give it a try?
If you can do anything manga-creating related you also would be a great help!
Just simply write to me, I don't bite ;-)
Seriously
Jul 21, 2016 12:45 PM

May 2016
Clock said:
I really disliked this episode but seeing how so many people loved all the fanservice, I can understand why such content exists in the first place.

Oh well, hopefully next week is more... not this.

If you watched the scene after the credits, you already know things will start to get serious...
HyperLJul 21, 2016 12:49 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 21, 2016 12:47 PM

Jun 2016
HyperL said:
Clock said:
I really disliked this episode but seeing how so many people loved all the fanservice, I can understand why such content exists in the first place.

Oh well, hopefully next week is more... not this.

If you watched the scene after the credits, you already know ithings will start to get serious...

Maybe theyre people who dint played the game, and dont get the scene after the credtis :/
Jul 21, 2016 12:51 PM

May 2016
SteinsYonah said:
HyperL said:

If you watched the scene after the credits, you already know ithings will start to get serious...

Maybe theyre people who dint played the game, and dont get the scene after the credtis :/

Which would be kinda strange...You expect that people with Danganronpa pics would already be super fans of the series and know stuff from the second game...
Jul 21, 2016 1:03 PM
Jan 2012
Oh this slice of life stuff is so fun. Great episode. Looks like the serious is about to happen though. No way this last 10 more episodes the last two will probably take place after the second game to show the cast going through recovery.
Jul 21, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2015
We're all enjoying the happy-go-lucky nature of Despair-Arc, aren't we all?

Well strap yourselves in because If my gut feeling is correct,
and the Izuru Kamukura Project will begin.
Jul 21, 2016 1:05 PM

Apr 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
Hopesexual is a thing.
Same.

Pretty good episode, though not anywhere near as good as the first one. I guess I'm just really, really desperate for my fave hope characters to meet before it's too late, and the near-constant silliness in this episode started to put me on edge.

Next ep it's gon' get real.

(See what I did there? Gon? Ayy? Ayyyyy?)
Jul 21, 2016 1:07 PM
Jan 2014
chiaki isn't supposed to exist but shes way to adorable uahh

i mean just look at herr uaagh
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

Jul 21, 2016 1:08 PM

May 2012
Kirigiri50 said:

Well the major point of this show is to show the DR2 characters as a class. So yeah there is a lot of comic relief, since its showing their interaction without the killing games over their heads and then setting up the downfall. Its only episode 2, what are you in a rush for?
Jul 21, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2016
LoneNinja123 said:
But Sato had the ultimate archer tale
Tamura said:
Great Episode.
Chiaki the "Ano Ne" Girl is always the best girl!

But the ending :((
I feel despair

Anyway, so..
GAME SPOILER

Yes. 100% sure that is Sato. I still don't understand why Natsumi and Sato are in the reserve course since they have talents. (Ultimate Archer/Ultimate Little Sister)
Sato is in the middle school division and is an underclassmen.She probably would have been shsl if she didn't die. And I think that the ultimate little sister thing is more of an glorious affection from Kuzuryuu.
Jul 21, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2016
This episode kinda disappointed me after the first one, tbh...but the whole thing with Chiaki coming out of her shell and making everyone play videogames was too lovely :° what a cinnamon roll.
Anyway, brace yourselves, death and destruction and hate and despair are coming.
Jul 21, 2016 1:24 PM

Dec 2012
SteinsYonah said:
HyperL said:

People who don't know about the game fully shouldn't watch this in the first place
Jul 21, 2016 1:30 PM

Jan 2016
Thank you to the creators for giving me another lighthearted episode with my favorite characters before despair takes hold of them.

I enjoyed the part where Nanami was playing video games with her classmates! So cute! And Hinata's scenes in the episode were great too. I really don't want him to go through with the Kamukura project... T.T
Jul 21, 2016 1:46 PM

Jul 2014
i love it an all, but i wish they would give more time to characters like ibuki and gundam. Otherwise they're in danger of losing what made them so entertaining to interact with in the game. I don't mind Chiaki (i don't love her) but i hope the rest of the episodes aren't so much centered around her as opposed to others.

Honestly, I would like if each character got at least an episode worth of material when their "big moment" finally comes, but obviously thats not gonna happen with it only being 12 episodes.

but kuzuryuu's sister is here, and we know what that means o.O.
Jul 21, 2016 1:46 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was super hot.
Jul 21, 2016 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
They're going all out with this fanservice-y episode just because shit is about to go down in next episode.
Visit my blog site for my own impressions about anime & other things: http://infonochikara.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kaoru_kajiura
Subscribe on YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/KaoruKajiura
Jul 21, 2016 2:01 PM

Feb 2015
Next Episode : "The beginning of the twilight" xD XD XD XD

i was planning to finished the game immediately after watching this episode cause i have a feeling that there will be a big spoiler in the next episode but i guess i will watch the next episode if that's the title of the next episode xD well, i already past chapter 2 of the second game so i'm safe for that.

Before, while watching this episode, i was having a thought "will they make that twilight story from the second game or not ?" but it was just a thought. so i didn't expect they really gonna make that story xD and look at that after credit scene tho. didn't expect that personality at all. and there will be one more student if i'm not wrong.....i wonder who is she.....

overall episode, it was a fun episode imo xD really like to see them all to get along very well in this series. it hurts me a little bit when i come back play the game and see them killing each other tbh. and i didn't expect Chiaki to be the class rep. that was unexpected to me. i wonder what will happen. i seriously need to finish the game before the next episode aired.

and btw, that fanservice xD
i like Akane more x3 man....she is so hot indeed xD i'm a sucker for darkskin girl xD
and i'm really really happy to hear Hiyoko called Mahiru; "Mahiru-onee" really happy to hear that tbh ;_;
but i suprised me that she actually called Teruteru; "Hanamura-onii" too. she actually get along well with the other student, except mikan maybe. i'm happy to see that too ;_;

definitely looking foward for the next episode xD
and btw, that fat guy is byakuya, isn't he ?
YizelTroJul 21, 2016 2:05 PM
Jul 21, 2016 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
That HxH reference was great. And they were playing Super Smash Bros omg.
A lot of focus on Chiaki and also on Akane. Needs more Ibuki tho.

The lewd scene was a bit too much maybe, but damn, I'm so gonna miss this lighthearted fanservice episodes when shit inevitably hits the fan next week.

Oh shit. Ultimate Imouto is here to fuck shit up.
Jul 21, 2016 2:06 PM

May 2016
Tevens said:

i was planning to finished the game immediately after watching this episode cause i have a feeling that there will be a big spoiler in the next episode but i guess i will watch the next episode if that's the title of the next episode xD well, i already past chapter 2 of the second game so i'm safe for that.

Before, while watching this episode, i was having a thought "will they make that twilight story from the second game or not ?" but it was just a thought. so i didn't expect they really gonna make that story xD and look at that after credit scene tho. didn't expect that personality at all. and there will be one more student if i'm not wrong.....i wonder who is she.....

overall episode, it was a fun episode imo xD really like to see them all to get along very well in this series. it hurts me a little bit when i come back play the game and see them killing each other tbh. and i didn't expect Chiaki to be the class rep. that was unexpected to me. i wonder what will happen. i seriously need to finish the game before the next episode aired.

Which chapter are you on now?
Jul 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
Tevens said:

I didn't know if I should answer or not. This is going to be revealed later in the game, so I don't know if you mind knowing or not...Well, it was mind blowing in the game, for me at least.

Lord_Thantus said:

And the last bit, the adaption of Danganronpa/Zero, or at least the background story featured in it. We know that something big happened with the Student Council and Hajime, but now we know that Chiaki is going to be the Class Rep for her class in the Council, which basically confirms her involvement. This means that
Definitely the story I'm most looking forward to, as well as the one I dread the most.

I JUST FINISHED READING DR0
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
OH NOES MAN
This is going to be harsh to watch D: D: D: D:
Maybe something will happen and she will not be there, but man
taynisJul 21, 2016 2:22 PM

Jul 21, 2016 2:29 PM

Feb 2015
HyperL said:
Tevens said:

chapter 2. just finished it today. now i'm on chapter 3. is it safe for me to continue watching this series ? cause the next episode seems to be related to twilight case so i think it probably would be okay if i continue watching it IF i haven't finished the game yet.
YizelTroJul 21, 2016 2:33 PM
Jul 21, 2016 2:36 PM
Feb 2010
Tevens said:
HyperL said:

chapter 2. just finished it today. now i'm on chapter 3. is it safe for me to continue watching this series ? cause the next episode seems to be related to twilight case so i think it probably would be okay if i continue watching it IF i haven't finished the game yet.
You shouldn't take any chance and finish the game ASAP. There's lots of spoilers revealed already, and maybe there will be even more after.
I mean, the whole "Reserve Course Student" is a massive spoiler to the game.
Jul 21, 2016 2:37 PM

May 2016
Tevens said:
HyperL said:

chapter 2. just finished it today. now i'm on chapter 3. is it safe for me to continue watching this series ? cause the next episode seems to be related to twilight case .

Well, chapter 3 don't expand more on the twilight case and I assume you already got spoiled on one of the biggest twists of the game, so I think is ok if you continue...For now at least...
HyperLJul 21, 2016 2:44 PM
Jul 21, 2016 3:08 PM

Jun 2016
bleachjoj said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Well the major point of this show is to show the DR2 characters as a class. So yeah there is a lot of comic relief, since its showing their interaction without the killing games over their heads and then setting up the downfall. Its only episode 2, what are you in a rush for?

Because the plot is not even moving Too much fanservice and comic relief is spend on instead focusing on progress and plot I watch next episode next week this really not as entertaining or tense as Mirai hen But since this is part of franchise I continue it still and I still want to see how they got corrupted but honestly I am dissapointed so far.

Other than My critism what I like about this episode is Just Hajime Hinata I really like personality and how thrist for being unique and talent It something that can relate about Hope to see more of Him,Mukuro Ikusabe,Jin kirgiri and Nanami I seriously don t care that much of the others Remnants of despiar no offense.
PrideRoyalIvyJul 21, 2016 3:24 PM

Jul 21, 2016 3:14 PM

Sep 2013
Chisa has best girl material.
Jul 21, 2016 3:19 PM

Feb 2015
Whoop, Celestia reference! The fanservice was hilarious, Mikan lusting for that sword and Souda trying to take his clothes off.

I am not mentally prepared for next week.
Jul 21, 2016 3:25 PM

Jan 2011
Enjoyed the fighting, gaming and eating moments.
When Mahiru talked about her friend I was already like "E-koooo"
And Fuyuhiko's sister appeared!
Next ep, the beginning of twilight game is coming!!!
Jul 21, 2016 3:27 PM

Jun 2016
HyperL said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Ehh...Did you watched the scene after the ending? Shit is already going down next week...

Yeah hopefully hope next they don t start partying around again

Jul 21, 2016 3:33 PM

Dec 2007
Kirigiri50 said:

Because the plot is not even moving Too much fanservice and comic relief is spend on instead focusing on progress and plot

This was episode 2........... I mean seriously have some patience. Is even 2 episodes too much now to reintroduce the characters and get the setting on an even footing? The whole point of this anime is to see their school life, AND THEN see their drop to despair. When we reach the peak of hope, the drop to despair will be all the more thrilling.
KetuekigamiJul 21, 2016 3:42 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2016 3:39 PM

May 2014
Despair arc is pure fun. Refreshing after what they did to Aoi.

But my hope won't last long I'm sure.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Jul 21, 2016 3:41 PM
Dec 2010
I thought it was very important to integrate THIS Chiaki that we didn't previously know, with the group that we're already so familiar with. It looks like she's something of a foundation for the class, and it's starting to become much more clear what might have happened to cause things to turn out the way they did.

Twilight is coming, and the good times are likely to come to an abrupt end.
Jul 21, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2011
This show is okay, though it definitely features some characters I can't wait to die, but hopefully with the next episode we at least see some twists and turns. It's nice to see everyone interacting, but I came to see Dangan Ronpa, not Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.
Jul 21, 2016 3:46 PM
May 2015
Why do I get the feeling Nanami is going to die yet at the same time not actually be dead and be the antagonist to the other side of the story? I just feel like whenever 'games' are mentioned it reminds me of monokuma.
Jul 21, 2016 3:47 PM

Apr 2016
taynis said:

Lord_Thantus said:

And the last bit, the adaption of Danganronpa/Zero, or at least the background story featured in it. We know that something big happened with the Student Council and Hajime, but now we know that Chiaki is going to be the Class Rep for her class in the Council, which basically confirms her involvement. This means that
Definitely the story I'm most looking forward to, as well as the one I dread the most.

I JUST FINISHED READING DR0
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
OH NOES MAN
This is going to be harsh to watch D: D: D: D:
Maybe something will happen and she will not be there, but man

RIP taynis's soul
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Jul 21, 2016 3:48 PM

May 2016
LogiRogi said:
This show is okay, though it definitely features some characters I can't wait to die, but hopefully with the next episode we at least see some twists and turns. It's nice to see everyone interacting, but I came to see Dangan Ronpa, not Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

Uh, another one who did not played the games? If you expect any one of the main characters to day, you better forget it...Death is not what will happen to most of them, but shit will be serious in another way...
Jul 21, 2016 3:50 PM
Oct 2015
Felt like they made this episode extra lighthearted oboy to mess with us and send everything whirling into chaos from the next episode, love it!

Also anyone else in love with the amazing OP song?
Jul 21, 2016 4:00 PM

Mar 2015
An episode full of best girl Chiaki,lovely. Lmao at that part with Hiyoko bullying Ibuki in Mario Kart..
Jul 21, 2016 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
bcruise said:
I thought it was very important to integrate THIS Chiaki that we didn't previously know, with the group that we're already so familiar with. It looks like she's something of a foundation for the class, and it's starting to become much more clear what might have happened to cause things to turn out the way they did.

Twilight is coming, and the good times are likely to come to an abrupt end.

This. It may look like fanservice, but since Chiaki will probably become VERY relevant to the plot (come on, they almost spelled it out n this ep) and to the "why" a bit of SoL is absolutely needed for things to have a meaning. Dangan ronpa isn't supposed to be random trashlolgore, if people are expecting this they're watching the wrong show, the plot is important but the plot is mainly made of many little plots colliding. To me the SoL is at least as important as anything in Mirai-hen plot-wise.

And yeah damn I don't want it to end. But.
Jul 21, 2016 4:01 PM

Jun 2016
Ketuekigami said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Because the plot is not even moving Too much fanservice and comic relief is spend on instead focusing on progress and plot

This was episode 2........... I mean seriously have some patience. Is even 2 episodes too much now to reintroduce the characters and get the setting on an even footing? The whole point of this anime is to see their school life, AND THEN see their drop to despair. When we reach the peak of hope, the drop to despair will be all the more thrilling.

Well I am not very fond of this Fanservice and Comic relief next episode will decide But I rate It 3 out 5 so far

And this remind me too much Assassination classroom and I don t like that anime please Zetsubo hen don make me citise you more and develop the plot better.
PrideRoyalIvyJul 21, 2016 4:15 PM

Jul 21, 2016 4:03 PM

Feb 2012
Another wild episode, that chef dude is crazy lol. My man said Taylor Swift.

Looks like new character appeared there at he end, looking forward to next ep.
Jul 21, 2016 4:08 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god, Gundam's bit during the food scene was too much for me. Chuunis constantly talking about dark powers in one of their arms. Well, that arms ready to do help with some releasing of something.

Feels like this episode heavily hinting at the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case as you can see the episode having a scene alone with Mahiru talking about her friend in the reverse course and introducing Natsumi at the end. Which if you haven't noticed, she has the same last name as Fuyuhiko which should be obvious what her relations are with him.
Jul 21, 2016 4:24 PM
Oct 2015
HyperL said:
SteinsYonah said:

Which would be kinda strange...You expect that people with Danganronpa pics would already be super fans of the series and know stuff from the second game...

That's a pretty unfair statement, js. People can put whatever character they like as their pp, they don't really have to be infatuated with said series.
Jul 21, 2016 4:24 PM

Sep 2012

I want to fill Komaeda with my hope and hold hands with him, no homo.

Anyway, these two chapters were good as introductory ones, but I hope the next chapters finally focus on the interesting things that happened in that timeframe.

Jul 21, 2016 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
More fun filled SOL stuff. Seeing more of these characters were really fun. Not too big of a fan of the sudden erotic stuff. That was a little too weird to me.

The Twilight begins
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

255 by KSkillmyself »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:29 PM

» Small criticism about some aspects and a specific character

Bard_Eren - May 20, 2023

11 by GreatSoldier34 »»
May 20, 2023 4:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.