Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 22, 2016 4:10 AM

Dec 2015
Despair_Queen said:
This ep was freaking amazing. Really, really, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Chiaki was so adorable this ep~
Especially at that scene before the ED, when she held Hajime's hand and smiled at him <33
Ahhh, I seriously can't get enough of Chiaki. She's just way too freaking cute~
#ProtectChiaki2k16
Teruteru's soups are amazing XD
Sexy Sexy soup. Lol.
Also, that Taylor Swift reference lmao XD
And damn, Nagito was really hot. I fangirled so hard when he started blushing while talking about hope <33
Ibuki is as hilarious as ever XD
Man, Natsumi is such a bitch. Poor Fuyuhiko, having to be the older brother of such a bitchy little sister.
Let's see if Natsumi will become the next Hiyoko Saionji...
Overall, this ep was really fantastic.

5/5

Well I mean Natsumi DID get offed because she was being a bully as shown in the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case in SDR2.
Jul 22, 2016 5:11 AM

Jul 2014
You know those times...

where you watch an anime, and you just feel... gooooood

that's what i'm feeling at the moment.

hope/5
"Hi!"
Jul 22, 2016 5:24 AM

Jun 2013
they're playing Super Smash Bros that's awesome the new girl seems like a bitch
Jul 22, 2016 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
This episode was so funny lmao sdjhgvsjdhgvb, I can't wait to see how everything turns to despair. Fuyuhiko's sister finally makes an appearance. I wonder when Junko's gonna come out and ruin everything turning Hinata into SDHL Despair.

Nanami inviting Hinata to play video games 10000/10000
Jul 22, 2016 6:53 AM

Oct 2015
I give them 1 more episode of fun entertainment before things go horribly wrong, unless they make a quick timeskip showing Fujihiko´s sister being a bully and just start with the Twilight Case right away. Seeing the pace with Hajime´s situation i say by the end of next episode he accepts and then 1 or 2 more episodes to full transformaton at that point Naegis class should be joining in.
Jul 22, 2016 6:55 AM
Apr 2012
Lord_Thantus said:
There was fuel for so many ships, with Neko and Akane, Fuyuhiko and Soda, Nagito and Hope, Mahiru and her Camera..

Mahiru and her camera... hmmm...

Sorry Saionji, there's a new player in town.
Jul 22, 2016 7:03 AM

Jan 2011
Hopesexual Komaeda. 'Nuff said.

And I am so hyped for the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case. Fuyuhiko's sis looks great, and I can already see how she's better suited as a Yakuza boss than him. Things are gonna get REALLY good and REALLY dark soon enough!
-content has been filtered for the use of inappropriate words or phrases-
Jul 22, 2016 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
So many references :D Komaeda fill me with your hope (♥‿♥)
XD
Oh we are entering the twilight arc awesome!
Jul 22, 2016 8:02 AM

Jun 2011
Why didn't Natsumi went to the Main Course eventhough she's bearing the title
I know she's being part of the Yakuza so money is no problem for her to be in Reserve Course but why Reserve Course though..

Next few episodes will be about the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case. Now let the despairs begin..
Jul 22, 2016 12:01 PM

Jan 2015
Seems like next ep will be about Twilight Syndrome Murder Case, can't wait to see Fuyuhiko's sis'
Jul 22, 2016 12:47 PM
Dec 2010
Ruri-san said:
Why didn't Natsumi went to the Main Course eventhough she's bearing the title
I know she's being part of the Yakuza so money is no problem for her to be in Reserve Course but why Reserve Course though..

Next few episodes will be about the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case. Now let the despairs begin..
The thought occurred to me that she might only have that title because of Fuyuhiko's status, and it doesn't specifically have anything to do with her having a talent of her own. In which case, the reserve course would make sense.
Jul 22, 2016 1:23 PM

May 2010
I kinda like Hiyoko-- and I dislike Hanamura now, don't like perverts in general

Chiaki as class rep, huh-- cool
Jul 22, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2012
So, as I just finished reading Danganronpa 0 I was missing a student who was supposed to be with this group and noticed that:

This chair is empty, implying that one more student should be there.

DR0 SPOILERS

Jul 22, 2016 2:15 PM

Aug 2012
God, I'm loving this series. A lot of great humor, particularly in that fanservice scene. Mikan thrusting her leg between Peko while trying to get the tip of her sword, and Gundham trying to restrain his right hand, lmao. All the video game references where great too, Smash Bros., Double Dragon II (really direct one there), Mario Kart, Bomber Guy, etc. loved it. Not to mention, that Hunter x Hunter parody! My favorite show getting satirized like that was amazing. And that moment referencing Sonia's not virgin past. Also, really liked that moment with Nagito going on about hope with Chiaki as the class rep. For anyone watching this who hasn't played the games, I think this is the first real insight into him, at least it was framed more interestingly.

But it's not all just humor. The stuff with Munkata, or the scenes with Hinata definitely hint to something bigger (which of course we already know). Really excited to see the series direction not that Natsumi's been introduced. I wonder if the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case will happen next week or if we still have time for some more of the light-hearted stuff.
Jul 22, 2016 2:32 PM
Mar 2016
FragOutFire said:
Nintendo games and aphrodisiac orgies? In my despair arc?

Oh boy this is so lighthearted and fu--

I wonder if the killing starts?
Jul 22, 2016 2:47 PM

Dec 2015
Whoahoho said:
FragOutFire said:
Nintendo games and aphrodisiac orgies? In my despair arc?

Oh boy this is so lighthearted and fu--

I wonder if the killing starts?

It'll likely start in 1-2 episodes with Natsumi Kuzuryu being murdered by Sato A.K.A the friend Mahiru was going to meet last episode.

Plus guys... I am in high regret to inform you but...

P R E P A R E F O R D E S P A I R B O I S.
AzureAceOfficialJul 22, 2016 5:14 PM
Jul 22, 2016 9:59 PM
Jan 2016
taynis said:
So, as I just finished reading Danganronpa 0 I was missing a student who was supposed to be with this group and noticed that:

This chair is empty, implying that one more student should be there.

DR0 SPOILERS

The classroom in the anime is 77th class 1-B. There are other classes in that year.
Jul 23, 2016 5:06 AM

Apr 2012
I just noticed, not plot related but I found an inconsistency:

HOW DID THEY PLAY A 4-PLAYER KART GAME IN A SINGLE SCREEN AND NOT 4-PLAYER SPLIT SCREEN IN A BIGASS 16K WIDESCREEN MONITOR?? Blasphemy! That makes total no sense!

Sound nitpicking but oh well lol
Visit my blog site for my own impressions about anime & other things: http://infonochikara.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kaoru_kajiura
Subscribe on YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/KaoruKajiura
Jul 23, 2016 8:20 AM

Dec 2008
OH SHIT! Twilight Syndrome starts next ep! Hyyppeeee!! Fucking loving this so much <3

I wonder if we'll be seeing Ryoko or if that's too far back for this. I'm not really sure where DR0 fits in this timeline. If we do, that'd be freaking awesome. Would love to see DR0 animated as a result.
Jul 23, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
yiruma123 said:
taynis said:
bla bla bla

The classroom in the anime is 77th class 1-B. There are other classes in that year.

OWWWW I SEE! Thanks! That was killing me D:

Jul 24, 2016 12:35 AM
Jul 2016
The fanservice was way over the top, i hate this episode and show, Future is way better.
Jul 24, 2016 7:48 AM
Aug 2015
abdeel94 said:
The fanservice was way over the top, i hate this episode and show, Future is way better.

Tsc tsc, anime only viewers...
Btw editing crew, if all remnants are main characters, then why does Mitarai is not listed as main character as well?
PogChamp
Jul 24, 2016 8:15 AM

May 2013
Since no one bothered to do it.

I do not watch this anime, but I am always in the look for female muscle growth (fmg) animated sequences.
Jul 24, 2016 12:20 PM
Nov 2013
abdeel94 said:

I actually like that this one isnt as dark as the future one :3

Its a warm welcome for danganronpa
Jul 24, 2016 12:36 PM
Jul 2016
aratinga said:
abdeel94 said:

Btw editing crew, if all remnants are main characters, then why does Mitarai is not listed as main character as well?

It's funny you say that because i played the 2 main games and Despair Girls, but nothing was so embarrasing as this last episode.
Jul 24, 2016 12:41 PM
Aug 2015
abdeel94 said:
aratinga said:

It's funny you say that because i played the 2 main games and Despair Girls, but nothing was so embarrasing as this last episode.

I guess you didn't like any of the characters in the series then lol
PogChamp
Jul 24, 2016 1:41 PM
Jul 2016
aratinga said:
abdeel94 said:

What? my problem with this episode it's the whole bit about being horny and almost fucking, when was that a part in the Danganronpa series? it's childish
Jul 24, 2016 2:50 PM

Mar 2011
abdeel94 said:
aratinga said:

What? my problem with this episode it's the whole bit about being horny and almost fucking, when was that a part in the Danganronpa series? it's childish

No. The whole point was about them being HAPPY and having FUN.

You're taking one small part of the ep and make it look like it's the only thing. That was just shenanigans between friends, that's it (granted, IRL they rarely include an aphrodisiac but you get the idea, it's just supposed to be about fun, like friends getting completely wasted together IRL, it' a ""bad"" experience but you have fun and may grow closer.). The real core of the ep was the VG part since it's when they become really close.
Jul 24, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
I'm surprised that this show is getting such good ratings despite the death of "best girl Junko".
Jul 24, 2016 6:42 PM

May 2016
Isuru said:
I'm surprised that this show is getting such good ratings despite the death of "best girl Junko".

Two things...

1) The True best girl is Chiaki...

2) This is a prequel, Junko is alive in this anime and will most likely appear later...

Conclusion: This show have both Chiaki and Junko and , thus, it deserves such good ratings...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 24, 2016 7:16 PM

Jun 2014
The aphrodisiac soup part was the best... fanservice 10/10 it was freakin intense

there was so many perfect parts in this episode but this one was the best lol

THE SHIP. THE SHIP! WOOO WOOO. ALL ABOARD.

akane is best girl. no question.

--

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

((gr8, i'm getting obssesed with this series again just like I was back in 2013 lol.))
staticnoiseJul 24, 2016 7:29 PM

s t a t i c n o i s e

Jul 24, 2016 10:36 PM

Feb 2010
Twilight murder case, finally omg but nope nope the despair is starting to begin
omg im so curious about what will happen to chiaki ;;

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jul 24, 2016 11:44 PM

Jan 2016
HyperL said:
Isuru said:

Two things...

1) The True best girl is Chiaki...

2) This is a prequel, Junko is alive in this anime and will most likely appear later...

Conclusion: This show have both Chiaki and Junko and , thus, it deserves such good ratings...

With this logic you can't possibly be wrong.

But I'm pretty sure it isn't a prequel, because Naegi looks a lot older and I read the synopsis.
Jul 25, 2016 7:07 AM
Aug 2008
The fight was good. The aphrodisiac scene was something I liked. I see what you did Mikan.

Jul 25, 2016 9:51 AM
Dec 2015
Why do I get the feeling Nanami is going to die yet at the same time not actually be dead and be the antagonist to the other side of the story? I just feel like whenever 'games' are mentioned it reminds me of monokuma.

The episode keeps focusing on her hair clip. Junko vibes. Hope its not jilted lover plot.
Jul 25, 2016 4:51 PM

Apr 2012
abdeel94 said:
I also hated that scene (I absolutely loathe forced fanservice scenes, even if I love ecchi manga/anime) but really, they are just setting things up before the really f'ed up stuff start happening. It'll probably become darker 2, 3 episodes from now.
That said, so far I really prefer Future arc since I don't like most of DR2's cast.
Jul 27, 2016 7:27 AM

Mar 2012
best episode so far, we rarely get any fanservice so it was a nice surprise.
they're all so happy now but....a big storm is coming. /ugly sobs
物事は良くなりますか ? 
Jul 28, 2016 12:28 AM

Apr 2013
after a whole weekend of all nighters starting&finishing dr2 before dr3 completely spoils it for me, i rewatched this ep.
my feels like goodbye my feelings. the akane/nekomaru ship, the gundham/sonia ship in the ending pics, the peko/fuyuhito interactions, and dr2 references.. ((': i rarely like fanservice, yet despite all the dr3 fanservice hate, i appreciated it a lot here. i'm just so damn gay for mikan lmao.

that aside, some thoughts on how this series will span out (serious spoilers ahead):

to end this long comment, those of u who haven't played dr2 REALLY should. no pressure, but all the pressure. it's pretty easy to dl it for free, and all you need to play the pc version is a keyboard & mouse. it's worth it, even if you know the major spoilers by now. i did, and i still don't regret it.
i'm willing to bet by the time zetsubou ends, dr2 sales will skyrocket.
sutoriJul 28, 2016 12:35 AM
Jul 28, 2016 3:20 AM

Jun 2013
"TAYLOR SWIFT!"

Akane Owari is all tits. I love her tanned skin too.

The love love soup got that one guy's fap arm rarin' to go, too bad he held it back. I would've wanted to see that LOL

I'm not sure but is this supposed to be the Anime version of Danganronpa 2? When are we going to see our first death? I'm tired of all this high school hooba jooba.
臭い-
Jul 28, 2016 12:09 PM

Nov 2012
lmao and of course komaeda lusts for hope
the scene with chiaki and hinata in the end was cuute~
Aug 1, 2016 11:14 AM
Jul 2016
Really, wtf is this episode?
Aug 2, 2016 2:42 AM

Jun 2013
I've updated myself on the game so I already know who did what but Sato sure was annoying. Natsumi Kuzuyu is definitely full of herself but Sato is way more delusional and even stalkerish.

Despite Natsumi being a complete ass and absolutely full of herself, I felt sorry for her. She had no friends, no one was supporting her and no one seemed really sad when she died, save for Hajime, Peko and oniichan.
臭い-
Aug 2, 2016 7:28 AM

Oct 2015
"hey what are you doing, breaking down the classroom? stop it at once" "we're just training" "ah it's o.k. now!" -.-"

anyway I just can't look at that kosuke (?) guy without thinking of him as the villain in mirai-hen..
Aug 22, 2016 2:47 PM

Mar 2014
Fun and games huh? I feel so bad for these kids RN

On another note, we've gotten plenty of Hinata x Nanami fan service so far but I have yet to see any Hinata x Ko fanservice – in fact, they haven't even met yet!

Much disappointment
kawaii-despair said:
Nice fanservice there,I gladly appreciate this kind of thing:

too bad hinata wasn't there to fuck him really nice
I approve of this
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 2, 2016 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
Nanami & Chisa are the best girls :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 17, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
Just silently waiting for the despair to take over..
Oct 18, 2016 10:08 PM

Oct 2014
The aphrodisiac scene was hilarious, and I loved the parodies of the different video games. It's painful knowing what's coming for these characters. Also, I loved the ED!

The preview shown with the new girl definitely has to be a catalyst for despair.
Nov 8, 2016 5:59 PM

May 2012
Quite nice development, let's see what happens next!
Nov 27, 2016 2:26 AM

Mar 2012
Those sexual references tho.
Ahahah really funny, currently liking more Zetsubou-hen than Mirai-hen.
Dec 23, 2016 3:59 AM

Mar 2015
One can't help but wonder when the shit will start to hit the fan!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

255 by KSkillmyself »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:29 PM

» Small criticism about some aspects and a specific character

Bard_Eren - May 20, 2023

11 by GreatSoldier34 »»
May 20, 2023 4:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.