Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 21, 2016 4:26 PM

Aug 2015
OH GOD, THEY'RE PLAYING SMASH.
AND MARIO KART.

Chiaki definitely cemented herself as best girl in 2 episodes.
Jul 21, 2016 4:27 PM

Aug 2014
Kodaka really likes Togashi's works, huh? Nice YYH and HxH references.

Wasn't expecting to Celes being mentioned here, cool.

Tengan really opposed to Izuru's project, but he's a bit passive. I didn't get what is his true intentions in Mirai-hen but now I saw it. He's a good person.

Wow, I wasn't expecting to like Chiaki even more, she was one of my favorites in SDR2. It's good to see that she don't think of her talent as something that great, I didn't know that or at least I don't remember in DR2. I know she's an AI in SDR2, but they are the same person or almost that.

The fanservice scene was a bit too much for me, I mean it was funny but they extended that a little. But people here seems to have liked it.
That blue people, reminds me of DR:AE's corpses.

So it'll finally begin, Fuyuhiko's sister will me murdered soon. Can't wait to see Sato too and how Mahiru was bullied.
Chiaki'll be really murdered in that DR0 event? I saw some people talking about that not all school's class representatives need to be in student council. I don't know, I hope we can see more of her. It will be tragic if Izuru kills her, where all despair begins. At least I will see my Junko soon! <3

And people need to chill here. It's only episode 2 and the story is how they turned into Ultimate Despairs. I don't know what people was expecting of the first episodes. lol
PromesteinsJul 21, 2016 4:33 PM
Jul 21, 2016 4:35 PM

Jun 2016
AsL said:
LogiRogi said:
This show is okay, though it definitely features some characters I can't wait to die, but hopefully with the next episode we at least see some twists and turns. It's nice to see everyone interacting, but I came to see Dangan Ronpa, not Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

If you expect the students to die then you're going to be disappointed,remember that this is a PREQUEL.

Kirigiri50 said:
Well I am not very fond of this Fanservice and Comic relief next episode will decide But I rate It 3 out 5 so far

And this remind me too much Assassination classroom and I don t like that anime please Zetsubo hen don make me citise you more and develop the plot better.

Why so impatient? We already know what is going to happen and the good thing here is the characters interacting.
Also,how can you care about Mukuro and Jin kirgiri more than the SDR2 cast? Did you play the game?.

No I don t and I don t need to because I already understand what happens In first,second and so on anyway I have no intention of discussing this any further In my opinion this has been disappoint you can like it or hate that your choice. I won t reply back

Jul 21, 2016 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
Btw, a tip for the people that are watching this and don't played SDR2: Stop. Srsly, you are making a WRONG decision here, there is a reason why this anime has the number "3" in his name.

Play the second game and then you can watch, I would recommend that you read Dr/Zero too, but that's up to you.
Jul 21, 2016 4:52 PM

Dec 2015
If we're following the Danganronpa Timeline, the events succeeding today's episode, and what episode I predict they will be revealed are (Avoid if you have not played the previous Danganronpa games):

Jul 21, 2016 5:04 PM
Jan 2012
Ryouri said:
Btw, a tip for the people that are watching this and don't played SDR2: Stop. Srsly, you are making a WRONG decision here, there is a reason why this anime has the number "3" in his name.

Play the second game and then you can watch, I would recommend that you read Dr/Zero too, but that's up to you.

This. People this anime isn't for you! Play the dang games!
Jul 21, 2016 5:32 PM

Sep 2013
Thought this was a hilarious episode. I just noticed that a lot of the girls have a decent size bust or very large ones. What annoys me that Chisa's breasts seems to change sizes constantly. Not sure if it's because of the way she stands or not, but I couldn't stop looking after I noticed it.

Anyways, hilarious episode. That horny scene was awesome. Loved Nanami in this episode and how she pretty much not only made a friend, but brought the entire class together as friends. Loved the games they played too! Also that Heaven Slaying Dragon Fist was awesome.

Looks like shit will start to go down with the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case starting. Really excited and looks like happy times are gone for now.

4/5 Taylor Swifts.

Jul 21, 2016 5:46 PM

Feb 2010
Cool I was hoping to see Twilight Syndrome animated in this.

By the way I wonder if I'm the only expecting...
Jul 21, 2016 6:15 PM

Jan 2016

are we going to get some sweet live action in the next episode?

Jul 21, 2016 6:23 PM
Oct 2015
Chiaki is going to die by the hands of Hinata almost for sure. If I remember correctly he kills everyone in the student council. Also, it'll be pretty cool to see him slowly become insane through the surgery and stuff. Hopefully Chiaki lives through this (highly doubt it) and we see an epilogue to Danganronpa 2 by the end.
Jul 21, 2016 6:24 PM

Feb 2010
Too much fan service D; wondering when we're going to get more than less than 5 minute segments of actual plot.

+ gais I think Komaeda has been confirmed to be asexual.
unless u count relationships with hope
Jul 21, 2016 6:37 PM

Mar 2016
Vanisher said:
Cool I was hoping to see Twilight Syndrome animated in this.

By the way I wonder if I'm the only expecting...
Ah yeah, now that you mention it...

Also was it Kirino voicing Natsumi? :/
No seriously.
Jul 21, 2016 6:39 PM

Aug 2010
The ultimate little sister is here, this brings me back to the game. Wonder how my brain could accept the zetsubou in the final episodes... Especially with nanami.
Jul 21, 2016 6:43 PM

Nov 2010
I would seriously watch this even if nothing happened in the whole series. It's therapeutic after that crazy game.

But I'm also happy that things will be happening soon. I just don't know if I'm ready.

Also super happy that Ibuki got like one line. Wish it were possible for her to die soon.
Jul 21, 2016 6:49 PM
Jul 2011
HyperL said:
LogiRogi said:
This show is okay, though it definitely features some characters I can't wait to die, but hopefully with the next episode we at least see some twists and turns. It's nice to see everyone interacting, but I came to see Dangan Ronpa, not Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

Uh, another one who did not played the games? If you expect any one of the main characters to day, you better forget it...Death is not what will happen to most of them, but shit will be serious in another way...

Nope. I did play the games and know the characters who are going to die in this one. That's why I'm awaiting their deaths. :)
Jul 21, 2016 7:04 PM

Dec 2007
AsL said:
Kirigiri50 said:
No I don t and I don t need to because I already understand what happens In first,second and so on anyway I have no intention of discussing this any further In my opinion this has been disappoint you can like it or hate that your choice. I won t reply back

What a shame,DR2 has the best twists and characters in the franchise.

He didn't play the game, and he's criticizing an anime that was basically made because people loved the characters and their interactions, so he literally doesn't know how the characters are individually...... It makes sense now, of course you wouldnt like the SoL of the ultimates if you have no attachment to them.....

It's like watching Carnival Phantasm without knowing FSN and/or Tsukihime.
KetuekigamiJul 21, 2016 7:07 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2016 7:16 PM

Jan 2016
Or what if the Twilight Murder Case was nothing like the way Monokuma presented it in DR2?

Maybe Sato and Kuzuryu were really good friends?

it wouldn't be the first time Junko lied
Jul 21, 2016 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
pure fanservice just enjoying all the fun times yay then the ending... Fuuuc-!

i would of still enjoyed the rest of this for the "plot" but seems were now switching gears to the actual plot lol ,it's no longer safe anime only watchers
Jul 21, 2016 7:37 PM

Apr 2013

Twilight syndrome next weeek.

Jul 21, 2016 8:18 PM

Dec 2012
Double Dragon FTW!
Jul 21, 2016 8:29 PM

Mar 2014
I lol'd really hard. Feels bad to know despair will happen.
Jul 21, 2016 9:06 PM

Jul 2012
LogiRogi said:
HyperL said:

Uh, another one who did not played the games? If you expect any one of the main characters to day, you better forget it...Death is not what will happen to most of them, but shit will be serious in another way...

Nope. I did play the games and know the characters who are going to die in this one. That's why I'm awaiting their deaths. :)

They are not going to die, not now anyway. If it was the case there would be no second game, right?
But, you will be able to watch them descend into pure despaaair (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Jul 21, 2016 10:09 PM

May 2016
JewellTH said:
Officially objectively the best episode of any type of media I have ever seen.

Agreed.

Also Chiaki is officially objectively the best girl ever...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 21, 2016 10:14 PM

Sep 2014
I find it amazing how the how manages to balance out putting in hints, plot development, fanservice and slice-of-life fun in one episode. There were lots of hints to the other franchise materials (Scout looking for Celes, TAYLOR SWIFT, Munakata in the expansion) but it wasn't too overwhelming that it ruined the fun atmosphere.

Super Smash, Monopoly, Mario Kart, Bomber Man... How nostalgic~

Chiaki is the best girl and best inchou <3 Love the HinaChia moment at the end. I swear I'm gonna cry once Hajime transforms. TTT.TTT

Hahaha. Kuzuryu's bitch of a sister's gon be the catalyst for all dem despair.

I hope we get to see Ikusaba working with Junko here, considering she's behind her in the OP.
RedVelvetAllureJul 21, 2016 11:46 PM
Jul 21, 2016 10:19 PM

Sep 2008
FragOutFire said:
HyperL said:
Someone already uploaded best moment to youtube...

is this the ultimate fan service episode? maybe getting to know the cast again was super good

i missed this joke cuz i got distracted by the hamsters lmao. i love how this reflected so much on their personalities. not surprised to see komaeda get off by hope.

nanami is our lord and savior. everything was literally fun and games until kuzuryuu's sisters showed up what is THIS I DON'T WANT THIS.

bvccvb said:
Chiaki is going to die by the hands of Hinata almost for sure. If I remember correctly he kills everyone in the student council.

damn. i didn't think about this. this makes so much sense. i am going to go scream now.
Jul 21, 2016 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
Kirigiri50 said:
AsL said:

If you expect the students to die then you're going to be disappointed,remember that this is a PREQUEL.

Why so impatient? We already know what is going to happen and the good thing here is the characters interacting.
Also,how can you care about Mukuro and Jin kirgiri more than the SDR2 cast? Did you play the game?.

If you haven't played the game, you're obviously not going to care much for this. People who have played the game will appreciate this more because they get to see all of their favorite characters interacting and it's fun to see all of the references they're making to the games. Since you haven't played the game and just read up on what happened (I'm guessing), you really don't know who these characters truly are and won't care for their interactions. Jeez.

Since you liked the anime so much (seeing as you rated it a 10/10), why not check out the games? It's not like you HAVE to, but it's just confusing to me as to why you wouldn't since you liked the anime so much. Whatever.
Jul 21, 2016 10:35 PM
Jul 2016
M0M0I said:
Kirigiri50 said:

If you haven't played the game, you're obviously not going to care much for this. People who have played the game will appreciate this more because they get to see all of their favorite characters interacting and it's fun to see all of the references they're making to the games. Since you haven't played the game and just read up on what happened (I'm guessing), you really don't know who these characters truly are and won't care for their interactions. Jeez.

Since you liked the anime so much (seeing as you rated it a 10/10), why not check out the games? It's not like you HAVE to, but it's just confusing to me as to why you wouldn't since you liked the anime so much. Whatever.
M0M0I said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Tsk, that such a shame your basically missing out on a incredible experience by the looks of it your an anime only viewer, reading up on something doesn't account for the actual thing your not seeing the characters as for what they are your basically seeing the series as a joke, Kodaka doesn't do things for no reasons and serious the man is amazing he managed to make everything work without it looking like a clustered time bomb yes the fan-service moment included. They are the original source material not at least attempting to check them out would just be an insult to Danganronpa.

It's a different story if you don't have access to the games or can't obtain them your just choosing not too play/view them some how thinking of it wasted effort.
Jul 21, 2016 10:36 PM
Nov 2015
there isn't to much progression in the history, yet so much character development in such a simple way not distant from real life, playing games and eating together, it's tries to be more humorous and light whereas the future arc is darker( I wish I could say it was as much good as this arc) 5/5
Jul 21, 2016 11:00 PM

Feb 2015
HyperL said:
Tevens said:

chapter 2. just finished it today. now i'm on chapter 3. is it safe for me to continue watching this series ? cause the next episode seems to be related to twilight case .

Well, chapter 3 don't expand more on the twilight case and I assume you already got spoiled on one of the biggest twists of the game, so I think is ok if you continue...For now at least...

@Cetais
yeah....i know that. it was a big mistake for me to start watching this series before finishing the second game. i don't know much about "Reserve Course Student". the only thing that i know is that Hajime doesn't have any talent. so, i feel like they will go deep more into this ""Reserve Course Student" problem which is gonna a spoiler to me (?)
Jul 21, 2016 11:01 PM

Oct 2011
omfg all those reference dying. omg it's her!!!!!
Jul 21, 2016 11:22 PM
Feb 2010
Tevens said:
so, i feel like they will go deep more into this ""Reserve Course Student" problem which is gonna a spoiler to me (?)

They obviously will, they even teased the whole Izuru project.
Just go play the game, please.
This thread is full of spoilers, ranging from the beginning of the game to the end. If you don't want to be spoiled the endgame, you know what to do.
Jul 21, 2016 11:31 PM

Aug 2013
Loving this anime so much SDR2 is probably one of my favorite games
Jul 21, 2016 11:45 PM
Jan 2012
Oh god... I love it. A nice release from the last Future Arc episode. And I was hoping it would continue for at least one more. But then Kuzuryu's sister had to go and show up. I was wondering if that would be gone in to and for better or worse it seems that it is...

Was not expecting the Ultimate Little Sister to have that kind of personality though, so this should be interesting.

I absolutely loved everyone's interactions when they were under the effect of that aphrodisiac. God dammit Teruteru, I can only imagine what you had planned for that. So good job Hiyoko on preventing crimes and causing joy instead!

It was interesting watching how some of them acted under those circumstances. Especially in cases like Tanaka and Chiaki. Overall, it definitely reflected them all properly. Especially Komaeda. Who has made his sexuality quite clear. Well. So long as Hope is involved. Whether he is Bisexual or Asexual is a secondary matter.

Nice uppercut and game reference from Teruteru there.

And to backtrack... It was wonderfully pleasant to watch everyone playing games together.
And Hiyoko knows how Mario Kart should be played. Screw someone over... And then go back and do it again. Who cares about placing? Though sadly Ibuki was the one that had withstand said abuse.

Overall it was nice to see Chiaki fitting into the class so well.
As well as her with Hinata at the end there.

But goodbye, times of happiness.

Hello Twilight. The probable beginning.
Jul 21, 2016 11:47 PM

Feb 2015
Cetais said:
Tevens said:
so, i feel like they will go deep more into this ""Reserve Course Student" problem which is gonna a spoiler to me (?)

They obviously will, they even teased the whole Izuru project.
Just go play the game, please.
This thread is full of spoilers, ranging from the beginning of the game to the end. If you don't want to be spoiled the endgame, you know what to do.

yeah....i know. and don't worry, i didn't read most post in this thread. well, i know it's a spoiler cause most people here have already played the game.
thanks for the info then.
Jul 22, 2016 12:13 AM

Jun 2016
M0M0I said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Like I said because I don t need I can tell what basically just happen In super danganronpa 2 All renmenant of despair trap In Jabberwock island because Naegi,Kirgiri and Togami wants to use Neo world program to replace their despair memories into hope one by making those happy hope memories on jabberowck island By having Chiaki Nanami and Usami as the observer and guide.

By Monokuma hjack their plan and turn it into his own killing game and Ai Junko is the one who control Monokuma and The series end with half of the cast comatoes and only about four still active but decide to stay on Jabberwock. Do I need to play the game went I already know how It starts and end?

The renmamnt of despair betray Junko as Hajime shutdown Ai Junko see I already know how Ist turns out there no need for me to play the game

Jul 22, 2016 12:15 AM

Jun 2016
Crazy_Fantasy said:
M0M0I said:

M0M0I said:

Tsk, that such a shame your basically missing out on a incredible experience by the looks of it your an anime only viewer, reading up on something doesn't account for the actual thing your not seeing the characters as for what they are your basically seeing the series as a joke, Kodaka doesn't do things for no reasons and serious the man is amazing he managed to make everything work without it looking like a clustered time bomb yes the fan-service moment included. They are the original source material not at least attempting to check them out would just be an insult to Danganronpa.

It's a different story if you don't have access to the games or can't obtain them your just choosing not too play/view them some how thinking of it wasted effort.

Like I said because I don t need too I can tell what basically just happen In super danganronpa 2 All renmenant of despair trap In Jabberwock island because Naegi,Kirgiri and Togami wants to use Neo world program to replace their despair memories into hope one by making those happy hope memories on jabberowck island By having Chiaki Nanami and Usami as the observer and guide.

By Monokuma hjack their plan and turn it into his own killing game and Ai Junko is the one who control Monokuma and The series end with half of the cast renmamnts of despair comatoes and only about four still active but decide to stay on Jabberwock. Do I need to play the game went I already know how It starts and end?

The renmamnt of despair betray Junko as Hajime shutdown Ai Junko see I already know how Ist turns out there no need for me to play the game

Even if I watch or play the super Danganronpa 2 I still like the Hope characters More than Despair charcaters overally I only Like Hajime,Nanami and Mukuro the rest no opinion or I just don t care
PrideRoyalIvyJul 22, 2016 12:19 AM

Jul 22, 2016 12:16 AM

Jan 2013
TAYLOR SWIFT.
How topical.
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Jul 22, 2016 12:28 AM

Jun 2015
Kirigiri50 said:
AsL said:

Oh look, another one who hasnt played the game and is complaining about the anime, funny
Jul 22, 2016 12:35 AM

Jun 2016
Wonderland-aries said:
Kirigiri50 said:

Oh look, another one who hasnt played the game and is complaining about the anime, funny

Read what I said In the other post quite sarcasm

Jul 22, 2016 12:40 AM
Jul 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
Crazy_Fantasy said:

Like I said because I don t need too I can tell what basically just happen In super danganronpa 2 All renmenant of despair trap In Jabberwock island because Naegi,Kirgiri and Togami wants to use Neo world program to replace their despair memories into hope one by making those happy hope memories on jabberowck island By having Chiaki Nanami and Usami as the observer and guide.

By Monokuma hjack their plan and turn it into his own killing game and Ai Junko is the one who control Monokuma and The series end with half of the cast renmamnts of despair comatoes and only about four still active but decide to stay on Jabberwock. Do I need to play the game went I already know how It starts and end?

Even if I watch or play the super Danganronpa 2 I still like the Hope characters More than Despair charcaters overally I only Like Hajime,Nanami and Mukuro the rest no opinion or I just don t care

*sigh* okay dude whatever the hell works for you if you understand it then whatever but don't come into the forums spouting stuff like this the only thing it's going to earn you is people telling you off for your flippant attitude towards the franchise of not playing the games, you can come discuss theories, offer your opinion without ticking off some people, hype or whatever.
Jul 22, 2016 12:45 AM

Jun 2016
Crazy_Fantasy said:
Kirigiri50 said:

*sigh* okay dude whatever the hell works for you if you understand it then whatever but don't come into the forums spouting stuff like this the only thing it's going to earn you is people telling you off for your flippant attitude towards the franchise of not playing the games, you can come discuss theories, offer your opinion without ticking off some people, hype or whatever.

Tick off when the only thing I said I was dissapointed How sensitive people are oh well I am done this Discussion is over

Jul 22, 2016 12:52 AM

Jan 2016
I concern when the ultimate imposter didn't really join the party game..
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Jul 22, 2016 12:53 AM
Jul 2016
Kirigiri50 said:
Crazy_Fantasy said:

Tick off when the only thing I said I was dissapointed How sensitive people are oh well I am done this Discussion is over

I meant no disrespect but I mean the last person that did that had everyone ganging up on that person in the forums and that argument got heated and lasted quite awhile I had to scroll past all that just to see what other people came to discuss the episode. You should know you were one of the people there after all. There is no need for a repeat of that.
Jul 22, 2016 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
Kirigiri50 said:
M0M0I said:

Like I said because I don t need I can tell what basically just happen In super danganronpa 2 All renmenant of despair trap In Jabberwock island because Naegi,Kirgiri and Togami wants to use Neo world program to replace their despair memories into hope one by making those happy hope memories on jabberowck island By having Chiaki Nanami and Usami as the observer and guide.

By Monokuma hjack their plan and turn it into his own killing game and Ai Junko is the one who control Monokuma and The series end with half of the cast comatoes and only about four still active but decide to stay on Jabberwock. Do I need to play the game went I already know how It starts and end?

You only know what happens though. Not playing the game or watching a LP prevents you from getting to know the characters and caring for them. From what I've seen so far, people who enjoy this anime are those who've actually played/watched the game.. Therefore, actually care for the characters.

You don't have to play the game (even though it's highly recommended). But it's quite annoying reading about someone complaining about the anime when they haven't played the games and just read quick summaries.
Jul 22, 2016 1:55 AM

Sep 2009
More happy-go-lucky fluff!

And then shit hits the fan with that last scene (for people who have played the game).

Suffering is coming.
Jul 22, 2016 2:03 AM

Apr 2012
Kirigiri50 said:
Crazy_Fantasy said:

This person got destroyed so hard that he quits the discussion lmao!

But still, I recommend playing those games in order to fully enjoy Danganronpa 3. Remember what Kodaka said in Twitter? He said this as a thank you gift for the fans for supporting Danganronpa series, primarily video games. So, just reading wikis doesn't mean you fully understand what those games try to convey the story and the characters.
Visit my blog site for my own impressions about anime & other things: http://infonochikara.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/kaoru_kajiura
Subscribe on YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/KaoruKajiura
Jul 22, 2016 2:10 AM

Jan 2016
Great episode! I will love the slice of life theme as long as it lasts. Though it has basically ended this episode with Natsumi.

For people wanting 'something to happen', keep in mind that every episode is important. The first episode was the introduction to every character as they were with their memories, before SDR2 and before becoming Ultimate Despairs. This second episode is a demonstration of how Chiaki grows to bond with everybody in the class, and how they all gain trust in her. She is now what bonds them together, and after the first killing game those bonds will become broken, and they will fall into despair, or at least become more likely to. Also, it's a bit of light-hearted teasing before shit goes down for Twilight Syndrome. Enjoy it. There was still despair in the episode - learning Chiaki is in the student council, and seeing Natsumi appear. Chill out, it's the second episode.

Also, some are complaining about this being a 'love story' because of the Hinanami teasing. That's dumb. They had a few minutes in episode 1 and about 20 seconds in this episode? Chiaki is meant to have bonds with everyone, and that includes Hajime.

All the more despair when she gets killed in the first killing game. Which, by the way, I still hope Izuru isn't responsible for. What I imagine/hope will happen is Junko/Ryoko kills Chiaki, sending Izuru into the rage that causes him to kill most of the other council members (since some aren't killed by him but by the other council members). I guess it might not be unthinkable that Izuru still has some emotions after the operation, and feelings for Chiaki, and becomes the apathetic mastermind we see in SDR2 and DRAE. I just really don't want the ship to sink this way.
XenysJul 22, 2016 2:33 AM
Courage need not be remembered... For it is never forgotten.
Jul 22, 2016 2:56 AM
No Drop Hell

Sep 2011
Seeing all the "aphrodisiac" reactions was amazing. I like fanservice, but this is probably the most I've enjoyed a scene because of how much I'm in love with all of these characters.

That ending though. I can't wait for next week.
Jul 22, 2016 3:33 AM

Jul 2013
Winter_Firefly said:
Beginning of the twilight oh yes!
Wasn't she supposed to be in the main course though?.

Exactly what I thought. Kuzuryuu even said that she enrolled Hope's Peak Academy as Super High School Level Little Sister. And considering that Koizumi has a friend in a Reserve Course, is Satou going to be bullied instead of her?
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jul 22, 2016 3:46 AM

May 2015
This ep was freaking amazing. Really, really, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Chiaki was so adorable this ep~
Especially at that scene before the ED, when she held Hajime's hand and smiled at him <33
Ahhh, I seriously can't get enough of Chiaki. She's just way too freaking cute~
#ProtectChiaki2k16
Teruteru's soups are amazing XD
Sexy Sexy soup. Lol.
Also, that Taylor Swift reference lmao XD
And damn, Nagito was really hot. I fangirled so hard when he started blushing while talking about hope <33
Ibuki is as hilarious as ever XD
Man, Natsumi is such a bitch. Poor Fuyuhiko, having to be the older brother of such a bitchy little sister.
Let's see if Natsumi will become the next Hiyoko Saionji...
Overall, this ep was really fantastic.

5/5
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2016

255 by KSkillmyself »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:29 PM

» Small criticism about some aspects and a specific character

Bard_Eren - May 20, 2023

11 by GreatSoldier34 »»
May 20, 2023 4:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.