Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2016 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
MightyM16 said:
SirMaddy said:
So let us go over the evidence that makes Chisa still alive.

- Asahina got shaky cam when discovered, Chisa didn't
- Asahina and Bandai's deaths parallel their deaths in the OP, Chisa didn't
- Asahina was just found in a normal place, Chisa was found on the Chandelier
- Asahina was also stabbed through the heart and was surrounded by a pool of blood, Chisa didn't

The shaky cam thing is a shaky argument considering Bandai didn't got that treatment either

Bandai got killed due to his incompetence to follow the rules.

Wait.
Where have I heard this story?

JUNKO ENOSHIMA?!?!?!
have never had a L anime opinion in my life
Jul 18, 2016 6:38 PM

Dec 2012
Oh shit! That ending! I think the cow mask dude is the killer. He was being too nice. And he wasn't shown sleeping.
Jul 18, 2016 6:42 PM

May 2015
ugh this guys are the top leaders of handling despair and look at them go nuts lul
Jul 18, 2016 6:43 PM

May 2015
Albi-kun said:
Oh shit! That ending! I think the cow mask dude is the killer. He was being too nice. And he wasn't shown sleeping.

played enough danganronpa to know that the obvious is always not the answer XD
Jul 18, 2016 6:50 PM

Dec 2012
kurikinton said:
Albi-kun said:

played enough danganronpa to know that the obvious is always not the answer XD

That means the anime is deceiving us by not showing him go to sleep.
Jul 18, 2016 6:52 PM

Jun 2016
I love this episode I really Like how Great Gozu save Naegi and Asahina from Juuzuo and Kyosuke. I just hope Kirigiri survive In the op It says she die being hang Just please don t kill Kyoko the rest are fair game maybe Naegi as well/

I am still shock with action and how the hell did Great Gozu broke Juzo knife and walls with little to effect on him whatsover he is like hulk and It as If he have superhuman strength and durability despite series not being action anime

Jul 18, 2016 7:09 PM

Aug 2013
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!

NOT MY ASAHINA !!!!!

GOD WHY ????!!!!!
Jul 18, 2016 7:13 PM

Nov 2009
Holy fuck ... 2 deaths in 1 episode ... definetely did not expect that .... and I suspect the attacker is either Great Gozu or the wheelchair girl
Jul 18, 2016 7:32 PM

Aug 2015
FragOutFire said:

So Boxer indirectly caused the Farmer's death by being a shithead, and he doesn't give a fuck or relent or anything. This guy better not make it to the end, what a jackass.

I kinda wanted him to make it far to the end if the mastermind ends up being the white suit dude or the chandelier chick. That way maybe he will realize how bad his action where, and how it was for what he was fighting against. But he is to mindless that he might not be able to mind-break, so let's hope he is gone soon.

Also Gekkogahara and Great Gozu are the supposed culprits this time. I am kinda wondering how Gozu knew that Naegi couldn't run, but my guess is he saw that Asahina was carrying him.

I want Byakuya, Fukawa/Genocider syo and Hagakure to come save Kirigiri and Makoto before things get goste TT^TT

But as someone else pointed out, it doesn't seem they are in the same place anymore. That would explain why the TV's have monokuma's face design.
Jul 18, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2011
Asahina!!!!!! Nooooooo
Jul 18, 2016 7:46 PM

Sep 2013
AzureAceOfficial said:
My entire thought process for the last 10 minutes:

"Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
Please don't be Asahina.
FUCK."

Why did Asahina have to die? She was one of my favourite characters from the first game. Now I'm shifting the blame from Hagakure, since he was outside. To now my prime suspect is either Naegi, Gozu or Gekkogahara.
Danganronpa just being Danganronpa to make you despair lel
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Jul 18, 2016 7:47 PM

May 2014
Fuck this shit.

I don't even know what to say. Killing Aoi? Just fucking no. Why did they have to do this... Why did it have to be this way....
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Jul 18, 2016 7:56 PM

Jun 2015
Aoiiiiiiiiiiii ;A; it was fairly obvious that she's the next one to die (what with all the deathflag conversation she had with Naegi) but I definitely expected her to be one of the remaining people to stay alive. rip

I have my suspicions on Great Gozu(the most obvious one) and Kimura Seiko(just because what she put on Bandai's mouth seems really suspicious). Also suspecting Kouichi but I've no evidence to put up so yeah that's it, I can't really wait for the next episode. now I'm wishing all anime would go ReLife on us ughhh i can't wait for another week for an anime like this
Jul 18, 2016 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
baffledprince said:
I really love this style of death game! It reminds me of a mafia or Rabbit Doubt game! The thing I really dislike about this anime so far is its very predictable. Or well, both deaths so far have been super obvious with the death flags beforehand so by the time they die it loses impact. :(

It's...not going to be predictable lol don't worry it's Danganronpa. You think you understand what's going on, but you don't.

---

Alright, my thoughts on this episode:

There are a few moments in the episode that were kind of brushed past that might be worth actually discussing
1) The moment when Kizakura pointed at...Monomi

For those of us who have watched SDR2, we know about the Neo World Program, and it has been noted that Gekkougahara worked on this project, so it should not surprise us that Monomi appears once again. However, even though Kizakura kind of randomly pointed at Monomi, I think it raises a good point that must be addressed. Just because Monomi was "good" in SDR2 does not automatically give her innocence. Chihiro from first season was the one who CREATED Monomi and the Nanami Chiaki that appeared in the game. We now know that Gekkougahara does not talk since she speaks through a program, however she is merely using the program to speak through. Also, if Monokuma actually saw Monomi's existence as a threat, then he would destroy her like Junko attempted to do to Alter Ego. What if Monomi was not actually controlled by Alter Ego? I think another curious thing is that Monomi actually sort of "participated" in the game by falling asleep as well. Isn't this a little odd? She also fell asleep before everyone else, which may not be suspicious but should raise questions.

2) When Munakata stopped chasing Naegi after the door closed. Like most people, I think this points at how maybe his forbidden rule involves opening doors.

3) Characters I am most suspicious of: Munakata + Gekkougahara

4) Characters that literally piss me off so much I will dedicate small section to rant about them: Munakata + Sakakura

EarlCielJul 18, 2016 8:11 PM
Jul 18, 2016 8:03 PM

Jun 2015
Well... shit.

This is twisted... This is the same old Danganronpa...

I'm done.

5/5
ok :p
Jul 18, 2016 8:05 PM

Nov 2013
FragOutFire said:

So they're definitely not in the same building. What could it mean?

Looks like we got even more questions.
What's the point of creating a fake building? For what reason the Mastermind could not realize the game right there? This is Danganronpa, the answer to those questions is certainly going to be important to the main mystery: Who is behind this?
Jul 18, 2016 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
was like gonna drop this shit if they kill Asahina this week "BabyRage" why you do this to us?!

i'm not losing "hope" though a lot of things don't make sense yet mainly the OP visuals seeing how Bandai died to his forbidden action while it's completely different to the his death in the OP which to be honest i feel like he could of just looked away to counter it or mention it since their isn't a rule of telling others right?,while Aoi on the other hand died the same way as her visuals but i been wondering why did they give her a tank top while shes wearing a suit in the actual show shes the only character with a different outfit.

despairing for the next week!
Jul 18, 2016 8:17 PM
Jul 2016
JGChaves said:
FragOutFire said:

Looks like we got even more questions.
What's the point of creating a fake building? For what reason the Mastermind could not realize the game right there? This is Danganronpa, the answer to those questions is certainly going to be important to the main mystery: Who is behind this?

Maybe it's all only a simulation like SDR2
Jul 18, 2016 8:18 PM

Jan 2008
I feel like her death flag pretty much triggered the second Naegi said not to worry since his trait was luck. Oh well, I had a feeling she would die in this. Would feel cheap if the original cast all survived.

Still wondering where Hagakure is.

Since the OP seems to be some kind of foreshadowing. Take not that Juuzou has been cut in half by a katana... that same katana we see Kyousuke using this episode.

Still not really sure about Yukizone but my guess would be she was the first awake and killed herself, thus the razor, which is a commonly used weapon to cut oneself, to imply she did but confuse the viewers. Just a random guess.

Though the question is if this will follow the same pattern as Danganronpa 1 and 2.
https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/2ffs5h/interesting_correlations_between_the_murders_in/

Another thing worth noting was Ruruka and Sounosuke saying something about someone betraying them before is likely to betray them again and mentioned Kimura.
Jul 18, 2016 8:26 PM
Jul 2016
Am i the only one here who suspect ryota aka ultimate animator
Jul 18, 2016 8:35 PM

Oct 2014
Miaya said:
OH MY GOD WHY ASAHINA. I guess she couldnt survive two times. Let's pray for Kirigiri and Hagakure to survive , btw where is he tho ? Like he is alone outside and doesnt even know what is going on ?
Great Gozu seems a great ally but is also suspicious. And I hate that guy who wants to fight everyone. Usami is back but I didnt understand why doesnt Monukuma recognize her ?
That was an intense episode I already can't wait until next week to see who is the attacker! *-*

I'm glad you pointed out Monokuma didn't recognise Monomi xD I didn't think about that much whilst watching the episode but I think this might confirm it's not Junko or the Remnants of Despair behind this.

And another idea I have is that the remnants of despair will come at the end and save them.
Jul 18, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2012
EarlCiel said:
baffledprince said:
I really love this style of death game! It reminds me of a mafia or Rabbit Doubt game! The thing I really dislike about this anime so far is its very predictable. Or well, both deaths so far have been super obvious with the death flags beforehand so by the time they die it loses impact. :(

It's...not going to be predictable lol don't worry it's Danganronpa. You think you understand what's going on, but you don't.

Oh don't worry, I was simply referring to the deaths in the episodes so far. They were all painfully predictable and when deaths are integral to things, it just makes it a bit underwhelming haha.
Jul 18, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2013
I spent the whole episode knowing it was coming but I'm still so fucking cut about Asahina. RIP DR waifu 😢
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Jul 18, 2016 8:44 PM
Nov 2015
AnguishedOne said:
Kirigiri is the traitor. She saw Naegi and Asahina sleep together and became ultimate yandere
AnguishedOne said:
Kirigiri is the traitor. She saw Naegi and Asahina sleep together and became ultimate yandere

This ^ Kirigiri the ultimate yandere
Jul 18, 2016 8:46 PM
Nov 2015
Everytime one character gets more screen time than the others, you know they're gonna die ;-; RIP Aoi
Jul 18, 2016 8:50 PM
Jan 2016
Inori_is_love said:
Miaya said:
OH MY GOD WHY ASAHINA. I guess she couldnt survive two times. Let's pray for Kirigiri and Hagakure to survive , btw where is he tho ? Like he is alone outside and doesnt even know what is going on ?
Great Gozu seems a great ally but is also suspicious. And I hate that guy who wants to fight everyone. Usami is back but I didnt understand why doesnt Monukuma recognize her ?
That was an intense episode I already can't wait until next week to see who is the attacker! *-*

I'm glad you pointed out Monokuma didn't recognise Monomi xD I didn't think about that much whilst watching the episode but I think this might confirm it's not Junko or the Remnants of Despair behind this.

And another idea I have is that the remnants of despair will come at the end and save them.

Monokuma was jus making a joke. He does recognize her that's why he said "I'll change you into someone familiar", jus like how he changed Usami into Monomi in D2.
Jul 18, 2016 8:57 PM

Apr 2014
plot twist: Hagakure will be the deus ex machine to save the world, and none of us will believe it.

i want a donut.
Jul 18, 2016 9:07 PM

Dec 2015
SirMaddy said:
So let us go over the evidence that makes Chisa still alive.

- Asahina got shaky cam when discovered, Chisa didn't
- Asahina and Bandai's deaths parallel their deaths in the OP, Chisa didn't
- Asahina was just found in a normal place, Chisa was found on the Chandelier
- Asahina was also stabbed through the heart and was surrounded by a pool of blood, Chisa didn't

Actualy in the op you can see that Chisa's position is the same one that she died in.
Jul 18, 2016 9:13 PM
Jul 2016
I have many theories and speculations watching just the first 2 episode and the op

1st off I believe Chisa is dead she's not coming back if you remember what's her report said that she doesn't think of her life as regrettable as long as it's for the sake of the counselors hope... I feel that the op showing her wrist is a sign of sacrifice... I believed that Chisago knew who the killer was with many speculations seeing that she was crying when she died....I believed she woke up before everyone seeing that she was the furthest person in the room she probably didn't take in much sleeping gas as everyone else and when she woke the killer had no choice but to kill her or the killer wad going for the counselor and Chisa jumped in front of the knife

2nd in the op Bandai was covered in liquid could have been the foreshadowing of the poison going to be injected within him

Miaya is split in half in the op probably meaning she's not who she precieved to be if she was one of the students at hopes peak to make the neo world program then she had to at least been in the 76 class of shsl (only speculations ) because the program would have to at least been started and when fujisaki was admitted in the school he helped program it because soon after the despair event happened so with fujisaki memory gone during the 78 class killing game there's no way the neo world program could still be in the process of being built or programmed

Now going to the FA
1 asahina FA got me stumped I thought at first she wasn't allow to cry seeing she stopped a sound from coming out when she felt threatened by the boxer

We know Bandai and neigais

Blacksmith can't eat any more of ryrukas sweet

Miaya can't be touched by a participant seeing she wouldn't let asahina touch her

The counselor can't go through doors because he was walking through the holes in the wall created by the great gonzo

Not seeing the great gonzo when everyone was going to sleep maybe his FA is that he isn't allowed to be next to anyone when in sleep state maybe he has to be a certain distance away from participants

Ryrukas FA is probably that she can't leave blacksmiths side seeing that's he usually clings to her so the roles changed

Kirigiri FA can go many ways she either can't investigate bodies
OR she isn't allowed to discuss any findings she may in counter
She isn't allowed to leave that room leaving her useless

I'm not sure about the scouter,seiko,headmaster,or ryoka,and the boxer there's probably more I speculate but too much to type
Jul 18, 2016 9:17 PM

Oct 2015
I refuse to give into despair just yet, and so I present my (albeit rather far-fetched) theory as to why Asahina may still be alive.
In the opening, Asahina is wearing a white singlet, whereas so far in the anime she has only been shown wearing her black suit. Everyone else in the opening is wearing the clothes they are wearing during the actual show, so why isn't Asahina? Well, what if she in not actually dead (the kinfe is imbedded in the center of her chest, not on the left wear the heart is, so it is still possible that she is alive), and that in the beginning of the next episode we see her alive, and she ends up wearing the white singlet for the rest of the show (as no one wants to wear something covered in blood). That's my two cents on this episode, and while I know I'm pushing the boundaries of what is plausible or not, I want to believe that my favorite character is alive for as long as possible, and this prolongs that for another week.
Jul 18, 2016 9:18 PM

Sep 2008
abyss333 said:
Fuck this. Next thing u know, Kirigiri is also gonna die

OMG STOP. i will literally be deceased after that.

Promesteins said:
Hagakure is the mastermind.

i am so distraught, i actually believe this more than asahina being gone like it's not real. it's not. what if they just go into a coma since they are already sleeping gdi. how is the building exploding. if people are watching this why is nobody coming.

from the despair episode, chisa, the bf, and that asshole were good buddies back then. what if they are all in it together to get naegi and his squad out so they could make the despair remnants turn bad again. what if they just faked chisa's death.

FragOutFire said:

thank you for this. i could not figure out what had her thinking so much over this damn wall. there is hOPE.

Jul 18, 2016 9:20 PM

Aug 2010
baekhyun said:

And the bracelets are giving me more Zero escape vibes, though mostly with Zero Time Dilemma than any other game
Next thing you know, they'll go back in time to prevent the tragedy from ever happening

This.. Oh well, I know what I'm gonna expect after reading this. I thought Danganronpa will be bit different. But after the introduction of the sleeping bracelet and finishing Zero Time Dilemma, it makes sense now. XD
Jul 18, 2016 9:21 PM
Jul 2016
Stevenzx said:
Am i the only one here who suspect ryota aka ultimate animator

I actually did too, but now I'm suspecting Great Gozu the most. Well, I'm still not sure though. Watching his actions and words, I was like, "Oh, he is a man of justice!". Well, expecting the unexpected is really fun XD
Jul 18, 2016 9:32 PM
Nov 2014
I am surprised nobody noticed this- in the beginning of the episode, when Monokuma is using video game sprites to convey the rules of the game/ the process of the game he shows a greyed out figure killing Chisa.

I paused and went back and forth- that greyed out figure has certain unique pixel dimensions.

The only possible person that even comes close to matching the greyed out killer's dimensions was the sprite of.... Kirigiri.

Maybe just a way to throw people off guard, but maybe they threw it in as an easter egg as well. Maybe Kirigiri is somehow being forced to kill- and her forbidden action is (Don't tell anyone your the traitor) but in an indirect kind of way, basically even not being able to provide clues or place blame elsewhere.

I am guessing this is just a extra detail to throw off viewers as I would be upset if Kirigiri did such a thing, then again maybe she has a plan.
Jul 18, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2015
I don't know if anyone brought this up, but did anyone find it suspicious that Hagakure wasn't in Monokuma's presentation with the sprites?
2hu to 2hu
Jul 18, 2016 9:39 PM
Jan 2016
Aspite said:
I don't know if anyone brought this up, but did anyone find it suspicious that Hagakure wasn't in Monokuma's presentation with the sprites?

Why would it be? He's not part of the killing game that's why he's not wearing a bracelet.
Jul 18, 2016 9:48 PM

Jun 2016
Anyone Think that everybody gonna die according To Op With Nagei showing In the op shooting himself and Kirgiri hanging herself with the Rope. Now With Asahina death,means that surviving IN the first game doesn t mean you are safe. I am really worry for Kyoko In these upcoming episode she may die. while Naegi may shoot himsef becuase he is in despiar of losing everyone perhaps.

I feel Like Danganronpa 3 is way more darker than the original. And with Asahina RIP At leasts she can be In the heavens With Sakura Ogami now without worrying about Hope vs Despair anymore.

If according to opp everybody dies then who is traitor It has to be one of them right?

Jul 18, 2016 9:49 PM

Aug 2010
zakkun89 said:
Welp,watching this the second time and I realized why Kirigiri was inspecting the door.Nice hindsight.

Care to share what it is? xD
Jul 18, 2016 9:49 PM

Sep 2009
juicykitten95 said:
velvetprayer said:
As for Munakata, he suddenly stopped chasing after Naegi's group after the door was shut. Not because he didn't want to, but maybe because he can't. Probably some forbidden action like not being allowed to open doors or retrieve his sword?

Why didnt he ask his friend to open the door for him ? These death rules seem so suspicious.
Maybe Sakakura arrived too late and Naegi's group have escaped by then. Or perhaps Munakata doesn't trust Sakakura enough to tell him about his forbidden action.

taynis said:
And just noticed something interesting about Boxer dude death.

Looks like it is showing Munakata's sword?
Well, we can't trust the opening so much, but it is interesting anyway :O
This is interesting. Wouldn't it be a great twist if for some reason, Munakata betrays Sakakura and kills him with his sword? Sakakura seems to have sworn loyalty to Munakata but what if Munakata is just using him? We don't know much about the background of those two and Yukizome yet so this is a wild guess.

EarlCiel said:
1) The moment when Kizakura pointed at...Monomi

For those of us who have watched SDR2, we know about the Neo World Program, and it has been noted that Gekkougahara worked on this project, so it should not surprise us that Monomi appears once again. However, even though Kizakura kind of randomly pointed at Monomi, I think it raises a good point that must be addressed. Just because Monomi was "good" in SDR2 does not automatically give her innocence. Chihiro from first season was the one who CREATED Monomi and the Nanami Chiaki that appeared in the game. We now know that Gekkougahara does not talk since she speaks through a program, however she is merely using the program to speak through. Also, if Monokuma actually saw Monomi's existence as a threat, then he would destroy her like Junko attempted to do to Alter Ego. What if Monomi was not actually controlled by Alter Ego? I think another curious thing is that Monomi actually sort of "participated" in the game by falling asleep as well. Isn't this a little odd? She also fell asleep before everyone else, which may not be suspicious but should raise questions.

3) Characters I am most suspicious of: Munakata + Gekkougahara

Oh boy I'm glad someone else thinks Gekkogahara is suspicious! I can't help feeling something was off about her but there isn't much evidence against her so far. I actually think she might be Monaka Towa in disguise. They have very similar hairstyles. The Gekkogahara in the original illustrations was shown standing, and not sitting on a wheelchair. And what if Gekkogahara isn't talking because it would have revealed Monaka's identity? Monaka could have easily killed off the real Gekkogahara and assumed her identity.

In the past two DR games, the mastermind was always hiding behind the screen. What if this time the mastermind is already in their midst and right next to Naegi?
velvetprayerJul 18, 2016 9:52 PM
Jul 18, 2016 10:00 PM

Sep 2011
Asahina died... Why.....

Jul 18, 2016 10:01 PM

Aug 2010
The
FragOutFire said:

They've been transported into a different place!
Jul 18, 2016 10:03 PM
Jul 2016
It can't be Monaka the therapist may be young but monaka is elementary young from the DA:AE event leading to the 3rd killing game there's no way she can achieve a massive growth spurts if I'm not mistaken the 2 event are at least a year apart she couldn't disguise and grow so fast
Jul 18, 2016 10:14 PM
Dec 2015
WHY MUST ASAHINA DIE
Jul 18, 2016 10:20 PM

Jun 2014
The moment when you know that the one who talks to MC the most is gonna be dead.
Jul 18, 2016 10:25 PM

Aug 2010
Anyone noticed this too? It's just funny everyone has a round bracelet while Hagakure has a beads one. Makes him different from the OP :P

Jul 18, 2016 10:33 PM

Dec 2011
Noooo!!! Why Asahina?!?! I wish she survived!! Now that one of the main characters who survived in the original doesn't get her plot shield... I fear for Kirigiri's safety...

But seriously, why must she die? I love the survivors from the first game so much.... Touko, kirigiri, asahina, naegi, the rich guy... I thought they can at least survive this...
Jul 18, 2016 11:01 PM

Jan 2012
Naegi is still as lucky as ever: I mean be able to escape with a "gentle" rule and not be killed by the traitor because Monokuma is playing with him as the symbol of hope. Hope (Naegi) never die ... Still, despair never die is also true (sorry Munakata).

I love the building swap as induce by Kirigiri: it make Hakagure just useful because he can found out the trick (because he is still in the original building). I hope they will show some informations and hints about who know this building in Zetsubou-hen (because to reproduce it, you have to know it in the first place/ and no Munakata is too obvious to be the mastermind here). This also explain how Chisa end in the chandelier (because they have plan the step up beforehand) because i don't see any ladder for now.
Jul 18, 2016 11:05 PM

Dec 2011
KaiserNazrin said:
Would be funny if Naegi really is the traitor and we are being played too. Maybe he's not the real one.
''

Hahaha, I wonder if this will be possible, after all in Danganronpa Gaiden Killer Killer, the main character supposed to discover Naegi's dead body. Also Kodaka said this manga is directly liked with this anime, so there's that

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

Also why does everyone here says they are in a different building?
amc9988Jul 18, 2016 11:14 PM
Jul 18, 2016 11:20 PM

Aug 2010
^ Because of what Kyoko discovered. I was thinking about it at first, but if you remember at the first episode. The blacksmith guy threw a knife at Aoi (but missed) and landed on the door, which creates a hole. Now, Kyoko discovered that the 'hole' vanished for some reason. We don't have much investigation like in the games, only speculations on how everything unfolded.

But since this is Danganronpa, anything can happen..
Jul 18, 2016 11:48 PM
Jan 2016
that ending scene was epic now naegi has more suspicion than before
well it is a wild guess that i think mitarai is the traitor
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

472 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.