Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 30, 2015 4:14 AM

Apr 2009
GETS what GETS are they saying at this episode it looks like a worst saying at the last episode and don't hope for a 2nd season (take note i only say this for keeps) the overall animation of Shomin Sample got bland and ugly and one word many peeps will overthrow it and completely forgot it :|
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Dec 30, 2015 1:35 PM

Jan 2012
The animation itself was horrible this episode.

Aika = Ghost CONFIRMED

Overall 3/10*. The animation killed the ecchi scenes and overall the bad pacing ruined a lot of it for me. The jokes themselves were good , however the execution just wasn't there. I'm going to check out the source material rather. Pretty sure I'll enjoy it more than I enjoyed this.
PantsuPillowDec 31, 2015 1:03 PM
Dec 30, 2015 11:13 PM

Apr 2009
i want a petition to put Shomin Sample to the worst anime adaptations of this year :|

Dec 30, 2015 11:14 PM
Dec 2015
I really enjoyed the anime I found it to be hilarious most of the time

also if anyone could link me to the manga that would be nice
Dec 31, 2015 12:15 AM

Apr 2009
this pic will show how Shomin Sample will get wrecked

Dec 31, 2015 5:53 AM

Dec 2011
Lol Prankster is obsessed with this series or something? Seems tsundere to me.

Anyway, good fun series, though nothing great. I almost want to read more to find out just when/how Eri gets properly involved in things... assuming she does.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 1, 2016 12:31 AM

Apr 2009
@kuudere nope i don't like Shomin Sample's animation and i drop it at the 7th episode so i lost my time to watch it and that Soviet propaganda pic that i posted would scare them to death :|

Jan 1, 2016 1:30 AM

Dec 2011
Why would someone comment in an episode discussion thread of an episode they haven't seen in the first place? Unless you were stupid enough to skip from episode 7 to episode 12?
And given that you feel the need to keep posting in this thread you are obviously obsessed with the series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 1, 2016 4:03 AM

Apr 2009
@kuudere many peeps says that this final episode of Shomin Sample is acually terrible and why bcoz the MC picked the worst girl and i'm not obsessed in this anime :|

Jan 1, 2016 7:10 AM

Feb 2007
pab1994 said:
And so it ends... Season 2 when?

A beautiful end card ruined by adding Eri...

Prankster_001 said:
@kuudere many peeps says that this final episode of Shomin Sample is acually terrible and why bcoz the MC picked the worst girl and i'm not obsessed in this anime :|

Seeing how he hasn't even picked anyone, only someone who has not actually seen the episode can claim this.
Jan 1, 2016 3:00 PM

Nov 2014
I thought it would be much nicer watch without this 2-episode drama in the end, but with how it ended I guess I can't complain.
Need 2 season! I want to see some Kujou and maybe Eri development.
Jan 2, 2016 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
luinthoron said:
pab1994 said:
And so it ends... Season 2 when?

A beautiful end card ruined by adding Eri...

Prankster_001 said:

Seeing how he hasn't even picked anyone, only someone who has not actually seen the episode can claim this.

i hate those Shomin Sample Girls and anyway it will only kill my fandom for Aikatsu it has more cute girls than this effing Sheet

Jan 2, 2016 6:32 PM
Apr 2014
I'm glad I didn't drop it which I was really close to after episode 1 and the synopsis (wasn't too sure how much they focus on this muscle fetish and castration thing. Luckily only a few times).

It was really fun to watch. Except for the final episode. Seriously. It's been a while since I've been disappointed that much in a final episode of an anime I enjoyed very much until that point.

Well. That shitty final aside it really was nice though.
Jan 3, 2016 3:27 PM

Jul 2014
So shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

The last two episodes ruined the whole season and knocked 4 points off. Felt like I was fucking watching Princess Lover or some shit,
OMFG SO BORING
Jan 7, 2016 3:13 AM

Dec 2015
I didn't like the Anime so I just watched Ep 1 & 2, and Ep 11 & 12 :p
Saved a lot of time :D
The anime is really bad & there's barely anything to watch & does every harem have to end in a pathetic cliffhanger way? Can't these fking s***thead MC's marry in the end?
5/10 for me.
Jan 7, 2016 4:58 AM

Apr 2009
@Masum did u hate the loli in Shomin Sample? well i do hate her too

Jan 9, 2016 6:22 AM

Aug 2013
They ruined it by adding Eri at the end :(
Jan 9, 2016 10:59 PM

Apr 2009
@Freestyle i agree on that mate :)

Jan 10, 2016 10:41 AM
Jul 2008
I noticed that they changed the title in anime from 'Toshite Rachirareta' to 'Gets♥Sareta'.
This anime is confirmed for promoting Gets! :D
Jan 11, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2009
@Leon i don't agree on that bcoz Gets is just a simple word not a catchaprhase

Jan 11, 2016 9:36 AM

Oct 2008
Also, just finished this series so that I could go on and start the Winter 2016 anime line-up.
Damn Karen swordsman ship is more OP than Kirito!
Hakua is damn fast runner! and more matrix-like hacker of course!
Karen's final style sword art technique is so strong it made her bare bare nekkid...uuhh..OK...
Kimito inadvertently proposed to Reiko which made three girls and siscon brother in total denial against Kimito! siscon brother suddenly became pissed-off to Kimito the moment he knew about the unintentional proposal.
Eri still could not find her Kimito.
End card was very nice!
while Aika is crying all of them has "gets" pose! LOL!
5/5.
7/10.

Jan 17, 2016 7:22 PM

Jun 2013
Well that was okay. The story was interesting enough but nothing really happens except in the end. Furthermore, the mediocre MC seemed more like a side character with his clueless and dull personality while Aika seemed more like a MC.

Nonetheless, it was fun to watch from time to time. I hope they get season 2 but I highly doubt it. 6/10
Jan 22, 2016 12:34 AM

Apr 2011
It was fun at first but it went boring in the last two. MC should have not decline the proposal and marry Reiko and the other girls.

Sadly, its seems someone hinted me who the MC will end up in the light novel.

Fun, ridiculous, funny, but sometimes dull towards the end.

One thing I didn't like from the start was the character design was bad and the MC designs is crap compared to the manga.

6/10
Jan 27, 2016 8:15 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Did they just referenced a DBZ thing?
Karen mentioned that time and space flowed differently when she appeared in that outfit, Hyperbolic Time Chamber reference.

The break up marriage scene was ok and all but it felt a bit too cheesy. Poor Satoshi, he was close to being married to Reiko and he ends up leaving.

Karen best girl. Those sword techniques were so random. It felt like I was watching some other show but overall this show was fun. 7/10
Too bad that girl at the end only had a few seconds of screen time. Would have been nice to see more of her since she is on the anime cover.

Apr 15, 2016 11:50 AM

Feb 2015
Slightly unsettling end. Kimito's commoner friend wasn't in it enough. Kimito's speech was super cringey - I hate when that happens in anime. Would want a second season but I don't think this anime is that popular. It isn't particularly good either, but the ending didn't bring the show to a conclusion. 6/10, maybe 7/10 (yes, I'm stupid and generous when it comes to anime ratings)
Jun 28, 2016 11:57 AM

Sep 2013
Heavy security and a mecha but Karen goes badass mode and beats them :)
Onii-sama hold off the security leader while mc gives his speech, Reiko comes to and rejects the marriage while getting a wrong impression of Kimito's words.
They sort it out and it's a happy ending and we see Kimito's girlfriend at the end? 8/10
Aug 2, 2016 6:55 PM
Jan 2010
Show was surprisingly solid, funny and light, I liked that they went all out with the over the top stuff at the end. The "debate" bit crossed the line into being painfully twee, but apart from that mis-step it wrapped up the season nicely while leaving space for a sequel.

Prankster_001 said:
@Leon i don't agree on that bcoz Gets is just a simple word not a catchaprhase

It's nice that you think so, sadly reality disagrees https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandy_Sakano Perhaps you should dedicate your efforts to altering reality to match your predilection's rather than shitting up threads about an episode you havent seen and keep making up random facts about?

Masum_Beast said:
I didn't like the Anime so I just watched Ep 1 & 2, and Ep 11 & 12 :p
Saved a lot of time :D
The anime is really bad & there's barely anything to watch & does every harem have to end in a pathetic cliffhanger way? Can't these fking s***thead MC's marry in the end?
5/10 for me.

Dear lord the idiocy in this thread just keeps on giving. It's lucky we have your super insightful thoughts (and even a bonus numerical rating) for a series you watched 1/3 off (and watched that 1/3 in the stupidest way possible)
Aug 3, 2016 12:57 AM

Apr 2009
so shut ur mouth then and anyway i'm using a political way of reviewing an anime ep :P

Aug 22, 2016 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
Occasionally funny but mostly dumb. That describes pretty much every character, every situation, and the show as a whole. This last episode in particular was a mess. The only thing that really caught my interest about the show was the two characters that they teased (the head maid and the voice actress friend) but did nothing with. I'd be curious enough to see what they are all about... but I doubt this will see a second season and I'm too lazy to read the source material.

I picked this up thinking it might be a guilty pleasure kind of show. It kind of fits that category because, as I said, there are some entertainingly absurd moments here; but there are definitely much better options out there.

4/10.
Oct 3, 2016 7:00 AM
Feb 2011
The last-minute-forced-drama syndrome bulls**t ruins another generic crappy harem show again. This should've stayed as an absurd comedy rather than shoehorning some stupid drama in the end.

3/10 anime

EDIT: The last scene where they forced the "GETS" meme is mcf**king retarded.
Dark_PrideOct 3, 2016 7:31 AM
Oct 9, 2016 2:03 PM

Jun 2011
Lmao @ the GETS trend. I've definitely enjoyed this series while it lasted, though my enjoyment did drop towards the end. I kinda hope that it stops being fillerish, and I know this is mainly comedy, but most of the time I don't find it funny. The moments I enjoyed the most are the moments where you get to see the *doki*x2 moments from the girls, so yeah.. The series also ended without explaining what's the kiss from Miyuki was for..

Anyway, Hakua is definitely the cutest thus far, I like that she looks like Kimito's daughter, also feels like it, and I've always liked that father-daughter(loli) relationship in anime; I feel bad for her though that she probably stands no chance as Kimito's romantic partner. I like Miyuki's design the most, Reiko for her personality, and Karen for her tsun tsun moments. As for Aika, tbh there's nothing specific that I like about her, she's okay I guess.

Speaking of the character, there's a character that hasn't been introduced, I heard that's Karen's sister(?). I wonder why the anime left her out.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 6, 2016 4:00 PM

Nov 2016
I liked this a lot, very funny moments and I love all the characters, especially Karen and Hakua, Karen was amazing at her Samurai skills. I hope they make season 2 because it seems like it's possible for a season 2, even though I haven't read the manga or LN so yah...
Anyway 9/10 Great Series :P
Dec 29, 2016 7:30 AM
Dec 2016
Nice comedy and nice tsukomi for kimito who tsukomi all over the show.
with hilarious heroine and little mystery makes me wanting for second season.
reiko's mother is so sadist milf
in the end kimito didn't understand reikos feeling
Jan 12, 2017 4:52 PM
Aug 2016
Where is a translated version of LN or manga (not sure which to read) to continue the series? Alternatively, shoot me a PM telling me who he ends up with...
Feb 27, 2017 8:52 AM

Jul 2014
Seeing from the first to last episode, this episode shows many disappointing unexpectable point. Several things that make me think this just get so unrealistic like overpowered-lucky-student.

But oh above all that the comedy still Gets! me XD. For this episode 5/10.
Overall anime 7.8/10
When they skip 2 year in 2 minutes, or make 2 minutes 2 episodes long
May 13, 2017 7:31 PM

Feb 2014
The details of the girls body trough their clothes is S2

The anime is just ok until episode 06, the second half is much better and it's enjoyable.
The MC is very boring (If not the most, one of the most boring MC's I've ever seen), it almost made me drop in the first 3 episode, gladly I didn't do it.
Episode 08 still in my mind, that episode was awesome. Karen is so S2
Sure the girls are all pretty, but I wanted to take notice about The MC's maid: one of the prettiest maids I've ever seen ><

7/10
TechOtakuMay 13, 2017 7:39 PM
Sep 10, 2017 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
LAWD JESUS! Reiko is slaying that outfit. Oppai on point.
Dat Karen oppai.
Dat Karen pantsu.
WTF! Flame attacks!
Dat Karen oppai jiggle.
LMAO at them exchanging fists.
The muscle men.
WTF! Is that a mech?
Karen savng her future husbando in new clothes.
Dat oppai jiggle.
A room where time is different?
Oh shit! DAT ASS! DAT OPPAI! Wait... OMG! DEM NIPPLES! AAAAAAH!
She beat it.
OMFG! LAWD JESUS! DAT KAREN BODY! AAAAAAAAH! Perfection.
Smoove Kimito giving Karen his jacket.
LMAO at the fight.
LMAO at Kimito's face.
Kimito confronts the MILF.
Is that the father?
Karen is back and she has on pantsu.
Karen so fine doing the GET's pose.
lol at the Siscon coming in.
Kimito asked her to come to his crib.
She accepts.
So the dad is a mute?
Nevermind.
lol Kimito and Reiko are getting married.
Dat Reiko wiggle body.
The MILF despises Kimito. lol
Yes. Karen objects. Because this is suppose to be a harem ending with her, Kimito, and Reiko.
Siscon has gone mad.
Dat Reiko oppai.
Dat Reiko oppai jiggle. Reiko on all 4's. Dat booty.
Eri music video? lol
Why you mad? You got him transferred.
Sayuri oppai.
LMAO He got in trouble for the GET's.
GET's.

And that was the end. It was okay. Thank you so much for showing my #1 waifu, Karen, nipples. It was perfect. I wish you had showed Reiko's nipples in the earlier episodes. Karen and Reiko are my waifu's. I'll miss them.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 9, 2017 9:37 PM
Nov 2013
794 said:
Seriously enjoyed the hell out of this series. Aika best girl!

9/10, I dream to see more of this one day!

This I totally agree with, Aika was so adorable even if so gullible at times it hurts one's head. I hope there will eventually be a season 2 and I will be getting this on Blu-ray at some point. Series gets a well deserved 8/10 and is the kind of anime I really enjoy, laid back and not taking itself too seriously while using ecchi to provide humor and it's not being there just for the sake of being there.
Oct 25, 2017 2:19 AM

Sep 2012
HaHaHaHa he proposed without realizing it, i was so hopping he can't get out of it, dam the author for that XD
Oct 25, 2017 2:24 AM

Sep 2012
Labmonkey said:
Where is a translated version of LN or manga (not sure which to read) to continue the series? Alternatively, shoot me a PM telling me who he ends up with...

i want to know that as well :D
Dec 25, 2017 11:00 PM
Jan 2011
In the LN,he ends up with
Apr 8, 2018 8:31 PM
Dec 2017
I accidentally stumble upon this gem of an anime while searching for another show. Lucky me. I find it funny how I never heard of this show before. It's really good, it has everything you'd want from a harem anime.

I was smiling during every episode. Was the show perfect? No. there was this character feature in both the OP and ending credits that received very little air time. Also, the head maid kujo seem to have quite the backstory that wasn't fleshed out on screen.

All that aside I loved this show. I give it a 9/10. that's right, a 9!! Because it sooo underrated and I didn't expect it to be this good. We need to spread the word about this show.
Aug 27, 2018 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like they just put everything into the last episode they could possibly think of, was quite weird. Overall I don't get why this has the ecchi tag, there were a lot of episodes with pretty much no fanservice at all. And possible best girl Eri never really appeared, that was disappointing. 3/10
Dec 3, 2018 6:19 PM

Apr 2015
We can only hope Kimito never shows the girls Fortnite.

7/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jan 21, 2019 1:30 PM
Feb 2015
We need a Second Season,I know it's been four years but I'm still waiting and still haven't seen anything so please we need a second Season
Sep 21, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2019
I very much enjoyed this series.
Jul 14, 2020 10:29 AM

Jun 2017
fun little experience but thinking back it was more of an oddball without any clear direction or purpose...They inserted bits and pieces from slapstick comedy,romance,action and made it a day..
6/10.
Aug 7, 2020 9:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Weird ending for this anime xD but at least overall it was fun and enjoyable, Aika best girl
Jan 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Jul 2019
Expected ending lol. I don't have much to say other than action costs must have been wild lmao.

Hey this anime was dumb, but it was a decent kind of dumb all in all. 5-6/10
Jan 29, 2021 8:57 PM
Sep 2019
Can’t say I entirely enjoyed the episode, but the ending wasn’t bad at all. I will say that the anime as a whole was fairly entertaining despite it not being all that good if that makes any sense.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2015

119 by devil1001 »»
Feb 22, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2015

153 by removed-user »»
Feb 2, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2015

65 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

77 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:04 AM

» Personality database of this anime

AnimeListDabiddo - Jan 1, 2023

4 by PoisonedSandwich »»
Jan 1, 2023 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.