Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2021 8:37 AM
Dec 2020
Only if Izumi hadn't cared too save that monster-Wrath which she thought to be the piece of flesh nd bones which she released from her pussy, that monster wouldn't hv been pain in ass for Ed.
Also..............Al! He must've known by now being a goody-woody nd giving lectures to don't fight how it taste to be the victim of corruption nd evil.
Jun 6, 2021 2:34 PM

Jan 2020
The way that king bradley reveal quickly cuts into the opening is 10/10. Amazing opening transition.

Mar 1, 2022 10:28 AM

Jun 2020
diamond9393anda said:
this anime is really sick... how much drama do they still need to make it the most tearful 'soap opera' i've ever seen????? i mean Rose gettin rapped and losing her voice and having a baby?! that's just soooo 'days of our lives'!.... or 'sin senas no hay paraiso'!
seriously, someone should really tell the producers that people who intend to watch FMA want to see an anime, not a televisa telenovela!

don't get me wrong, i still like [not love] this show and i know it ended like 3-4 years ago, but sometimes FMA is really getting on my nerves.... if they had as many fight scenes as drama scenes, it could have been the best anime ever...

I don't know what's bad in drama sequences. Basically, drama is the impetus to most of meaningful fight scenes. Without which the fight scenes may look cool, but a meagre exaggeration. Drama always paves a fork for conflicts, that's the beauty of drama according to me.
Oct 24, 2022 4:28 AM

May 2018
at least Ed's mom is alive, right xD
Nov 1, 2022 1:34 PM
Aug 2022
2022 rewatch
there wasn't necessary too much wrong with this episode, but i didn't really feel that attached to it either honestly. seeing the other homunculi talk with pride feels almost kinda forced? i personally think that the reveal of bradley being a homunculus came in too late in the story so that could be why.
i may have touched this in a previous episode discussion, but i do not think that sloth's name fits her whatsoever. she doesn't necessarily even show slothfulness like her name suggests. it honestly feels like the homunculi are named after the seven vices just because, while in mangahood there is very much a reason why they are named the way they are. i'm not gonna get into that here, because this isn't the place to. but might as well throw that in because it's relevant.
Apr 10, 4:45 PM

Jun 2015
Why is every episode so goddman heavy bruh. I didn't expect Rose to cry out for Ed but it makes sense cause they didn't physically remove her voice; she was just traumatized. I don't know how Al is okay after having Martel die inside of him. That would break most people. He also should've spilled the beans about the Fuhrer being a Homunculi. I wonder if Al is actually gonna die in this show. That would be nuts.
Read Toriko!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kawaiimisato - May 25, 2009

68 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 17, 2008

69 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

enkil - Jul 4, 2009

87 by Slupgrad »»
May 28, 11:22 AM

» Dub or Sub?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 28

21 by cinnaroll_taetae »»
May 7, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 20, 2008

67 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 13, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.