Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 2023 3:28 PM

Nov 2016
Masamune packs some meat in his pants? He's like Luffy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 20, 2023 4:04 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I really like Neko, she seems like a good person. But I knew from the git go that she would never have a real chance with Masamune. She had some good things to say when it comes to Masamune's current mindset. But with him breaking out in hives again, is he just allergic to women? Or is it simply stress related?

I'm at the point where I don't trust Yoshino at all. Her being there and conveniently tripping is too coincidental.

Still hard to believe how much I'm enjoying this season.
Aug 21, 2023 4:16 AM
Aug 2023
takkun_ said:
I really like Neko, she seems like a good person. But I knew from the git go that she would never have a real chance with Masamune. She had some good things to say when it comes to Masamune's current mindset. But with him breaking out in hives again, is he just allergic to women? Or is it simply stress related?

I'm at the point where I don't trust Yoshino at all. Her being there and conveniently tripping is too coincidental.

Still hard to believe how much I'm enjoying this season.

True said bro..
Lets see what happens at the end.
Neko is really a nice girl. If I was Masamune I it would be hard for me to choose between Neko and Aki🖤
Aug 21, 2023 9:17 AM

Jul 2017
The heebee-jeeves of Masamune's hives, it's a health problem. And especially in an occasion such as the New Year's, the fallout between Masamune and Aki is taking shape because of the notepad that she saw out of coincidence. Kojuurou and Tae wanting to make the shrine visit together, though in all honesty, Masamune just wants to avoid having to go out and have interactions. It's especially for Fujinomiya since she too met Masamune in his plump state when they were young, and that was a memory from a long time ago. Sure enough, Fujinomiya follows the trio without Aki and Yoshino, and much of the New Year's festivities though is attributed to Fujinomiya in one way or another, because they had fun together in what feels like a long while, which somehow, thankfully attributed to the recovery of his body.

As promised, Yoshino does not communicate to Masamune, and both him and Fujinomiya were able to discuss about his health issues, which the hives came from immense stress that he's feeling from time to time. Masamune's burnout syndrome, which caused his revenge against Aki to begin with, it's a question of "to love or not to love". Though the both of them had met way before Aki's time, Masamune sure doesn't remember an inch of it, and Fujinomiya too had her memories to catch up to the person whom she loved before, and someone who still loves him the way he is now. But like Masamune, Fujinomiya needs to throw her pretenses and perceptions away too, and the both of them being peas in a pod, it's a dilemma for Masamune.

Yoshino's redemption towards Masamune, what is really her intentions of him?
Aug 21, 2023 10:03 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Neko is a really bland character, ended up not caring at all for this episode due to the full on focus on her. Hope that's the end of that. 
Aug 22, 2023 10:22 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
She almost singlehandedly destroyed everything established so far.
Aug 23, 2023 1:18 AM

Mar 2007
Randika214 said:
Stormy_77 said:
Oh, I am not a manga reader so I am happy to know that's an "original" scene. Still questioning why the animators decided to go in this direction, is it just to give Neko San some chance to end up with him? The whole thing still seems very unfair to Aki, after everything he's already said/done/had bad intentions and all.
I think it's more like the animators make it toward Yoshino (like that original scene in school were Yoshino and Masamune passed each other and Neko watched it), until the momen Masamune meet Neko in hospital every scene is original, if you asked me why probably to heat up things and make the audience hope Yoshino or Neko have a chance, the manga is like that too but not so far like anime

Yeah me too bro, as Aki fans i really pissed of with that all,but Aki still be best girl who worried about Masamune health despite know all about revenge plan, still sure she will win no matter happens

Welp, this is a Harem anime, so I guess it's normal that they need to make Masamune at least the object of 3 girls affections. Aki is a given (she's behaved badly but is also a victim), Neko has expressed interest (at least she's been the most honest of the 3 girls) and Masamune would have to be blind not to notice how well endowed Yoshino is, which is a HUGE advantage over the other 2 girls. I still don't like her because what she did was wrong, plus she's still calling him Pig's Foot (even worse). 
Aug 23, 2023 5:42 AM
Jun 2022
I love how feeling a properly disected here. Different from most anime I've watched.
Aug 24, 2023 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
Neko best girl 🗿Neko best girl 🗿
Aug 24, 2023 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Smudy said:
Neko is a really bland character, ended up not caring at all for this episode due to the full on focus on her. Hope that's the end of that. 
Nope retarded stfu
Aug 24, 2023 10:57 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
For me, Neko > Aki. I am still rooting for Neko.
Aug 24, 2023 2:27 PM
Mar 2018
This episode didn't enlighten us too much about Masamunes hives. Put it seems that being touched or touching girls that like him causes them, because he feels stressed..... I don't liek Neko and I never did. Him not inviting Aki was selfish. Honestly after this episode I like him less. And also teh harem vibe is back which i hate...
Aug 27, 2023 1:58 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Lara_ac123 said:
What is the meaning when he breaks out in hives? I got confused as to why he broke out in hives with both Aki and Fuginomia in episode 7
Uusually this sort of thing happens when you are fully stressed, happened with me twice in the past although not very acute. 

How this ties into this romantic triangle, i couldn't tell you (obligatory MC is a dick for this).
Aug 28, 2023 6:56 AM

May 2015
Loli Neko is so cute.
Sep 8, 2023 9:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Neko tried something and he has buttons again... he's allergic to woman... bro give up and go find a boyfriend now
Sep 18, 2023 9:56 AM
Sep 2023
I don't like season 2, how can they both just accept it and look like nothing happened, even though it was Yoshino Koiwai who destroyed their relationship, at least there is a feeling of disappointment in their hearts.
(I commented this after the anime finished)
Sep 20, 2023 9:06 PM
Aug 2022
Levi1108 said:
Mechdemon421 said:

U should but honestly after this there is not that much there. Mostly drama and complications like this episode, more to be precise. But, for me the manga felt more emotionally understandable. So, yeah definitely check it out but as I said not much is left.

I was just planning to watch the Anime and read the Manga if I felt like it after this season or between this season. But after how that asshole spoiled, idk how to feel.

I don't know I it helps or not. When I get heavy spoilers of a series, I then become completely oblivious towards it (or atleast try) so that I can enjoy it in a way I would have if I didn't had the spoilers.
Sep 27, 2023 3:52 AM
Dec 2022
Much better episode. New Year and that means shrine visit. Masamune having hives when under pressure?! Or his body cant take the whole thing anymore?
Sep 27, 2023 6:27 AM
Sep 2023
Neko best girl of the series but she probably won't win sadge
Oct 1, 2023 1:11 PM
Sep 2023
showing this show some love
Oct 1, 2023 2:37 PM
Oct 2023
unlucko for neko tbh. she is best girl
Oct 15, 2023 1:03 PM
Sep 2013
burnout syndrome.. so relatable tbh. it's easy to feel like there's no purpose to things when your purpose has vanished.
Oct 19, 2023 9:06 PM
Aug 2022
Demasiado bueno como siempre.
Nov 28, 2023 11:08 PM
Jan 2018
Damn, thought more people would’ve tuned in to watch s2 but I guess not?
Jan 27, 6:06 AM

Nov 2019
Fujinomiya is contested with Yoshino for best girl. At this moment in time, I'd say she's best girl. Her mannerisms and eloquence in speech is top tier-waifu material. Just look at her screen presence compared to Aki. She should be the main girl.
Jan 28, 1:56 PM
May 2018
pretenses and preconceptions.
Mar 29, 8:52 AM
Jan 2021
Idk everyone seems to root for the main girl but I think it's super sad seeing Neko being shot down over and over. She seems a lot kinder than Aki in my opinion but I guess we'll see where this goes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2023

168 by Riol5 »»
May 29, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2023

134 by Bobbycheeks »»
Apr 10, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2023

170 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 14, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2023

118 by Dante9231 »»
Jan 27, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2023

83 by Dante9231 »»
Jan 27, 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.