Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2014 12:20 AM

Jul 2007

emeraldrosary said:
DarkMorpher said:
Is it me or has some of the dialogues from original Naruto episodes been rewritten for this episode?
Of course. For one thing, Sasuke definitely did not feed Naruto. And, Kakashi messed with them a bit more before telling them they passed. The part where they leave Naruto tied up there remains the same though ^^

Oh shit, your right. I didn't even realize that. The studio really put there all into this arc. If only can they do this great with the canon story lol.

SpiritGT said:
link9us said:
one of my favorite back stories of the 4th war arc is coming to, i can't wait for that. :p

Just a warning to everyone, do not click the spoiler button and read the comments after this if you have not read the manga yet...

Yep thats the one.

Shaniyaz said:
Sakura's parents inviting Kakashi and Hiruzen was quite funny!

Conversation between Hiruzen and Kakashi was nice.
Loved that little recollection of Hiruzen's squad. Tsunade admiring Orochimaru and Jiraiya trying to get her attention too. XD

Kakashi's initial observation after the duster prank was impressive!
Last part was a nice nostalgic scene.

As filler episodes; these were not so bad for the past few weeks.

Main story resumes next week! Looking forward to it. :)

Oh yeah that is another thing. Correct if im wrong but this i think is the only time in the whole series that we actually see sakura's parents, isn't that right? Besides the Road to ninja special.

May 9, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
I have read the latest manga chapter and to be honest it doesn't make this better. This is really good on it's own, awesome final episode for this arc, feels for Kakashi when his teammates push him forward. Almost wish it wouldn't get back to the canon.

This filler arc was wayyyyyyyyy better than the cannon episodes and the stuff that is going in the manga,I'm dissapointed that it has to end.Couldn't agree with you any more.
May 9, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2013
That was a good ending of the best Naruto filler arc, if we can call this filler in the first place. I have a mixed feelings the coming canon episodes, I'm really not looking forward to that Obito stuff. -_-
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
May 9, 2014 12:02 PM
Mar 2013
The overall arc was very entertaining, and it gave us insight into Kakashi's character, as well as Obito's. It also gave us a chance to see Itachi again (ITACHI :D), which was awesome. I am glad to be getting back to canon though.
May 9, 2014 12:13 PM

Oct 2011
Awesome conclusion to this great arc.
May 9, 2014 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
link9us said:

Correct if im wrong but this i think is the only time in the whole series that we actually see sakura's parents, isn't that right? Besides the Road to ninja special.

No, there was one or two other times they had shown Sakura's parents. I think one was in the first naruto series.
May 9, 2014 4:15 PM

Jun 2012
The nostalgia was strong in this episode; and I can't believe I'm actually sad the filler is over.
May 9, 2014 4:38 PM

Jul 2013
link9us said:

Oh yeah that is another thing. Correct if im wrong but this i think is the only time in the whole series that we actually see sakura's parents, isn't that right? Besides the Road to ninja special.
I remember they were also in a filler during the War Arc called "The Allied Mom Forces" or some crap.

AzuStar said:
link9us said:

Correct if im wrong but this i think is the only time in the whole series that we actually see sakura's parents, isn't that right? Besides the Road to ninja special.

No, there was one or two other times they had shown Sakura's parents. I think one was in the first naruto series.
Nah we didn't see them in the first Naruto series, they were only introduced like 1-2 years ago.
MinagatachiMay 9, 2014 4:43 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2013
These fillers were actually pretty decent, but I'm definitely glad it'll be back to canon next week.
May 10, 2014 12:37 AM

Jul 2007
Minagatachi said:
link9us said:

I remember they were also in a filler during the War Arc called "The Allied Mom Forces" or some crap.

AzuStar said:
link9us said:

Nah we didn't see them in the first Naruto series, they were only introduced like 1-2 years ago.

Yeah i knew the parents didn't come up in the first series. I remember that episode with the allied shinobi moms with the frying pans, lmao. That was one of the most hilarious episodes, it apparently became a new fad because the newest game is used Kushina has a playable character with a frying pan, wtf??

May 10, 2014 12:40 AM

Jul 2007
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
That was a good ending of the best Naruto filler arc, if we can call this filler in the first place. I have a mixed feelings the coming canon episodes, I'm really not looking forward to that Obito stuff. -_-

Yeah me neither, but the upcoming stuff is actually going to be pretty damn good. Its when

Btw an update on the upcoming episodes.

362 "Kakashi's Resolve"
"Kakashi no Ketsui" (カカシの決意) May 15, 2014 TBA
363 "The Shinobi Allied Forces Jutsu!"
"Shinobi Rengōgun no Jutsu!" (忍連合軍の術!) May 22, 2014 TBA
364 "The Connected Ones"
"Tsunagareru Mono" (繋がれるもの)
ArtimesGamerMay 10, 2014 12:43 AM

May 10, 2014 4:31 PM

Jul 2013
link9us said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

Yeah me neither, but the upcoming stuff is actually going to be pretty damn good. Its when

362 "Kakashi's Resolve"
364 "The Connected Ones"
Wow, that's some fast pacing. Looks like it'll be about 3 chapters an episode.

MinagatachiMay 10, 2014 4:35 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2014 8:44 PM

Jul 2007
Minagatachi said:
link9us said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

362 "Kakashi's Resolve"
364 "The Connected Ones"
Wow, that's some fast pacing. Looks like it'll be about 3 chapters an episode.

May 11, 2014 6:05 AM

Jun 2008
Really enjoyed this filler. We got to know a lot more about everybody's past, especially Kakashi. It was nice to see how Team 7 was founded and Kakashi struggling with being a genin. Glad they made this filler arc.
May 11, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2010
One of the best fillers in Naruto (and I've seen all of them), now I remember that Kakashi always was so awesome :D Nice to see Yamato again as well (since we won't be seeing him for a long time now, sigh...).

Animation was horrible, but the nostalgic feeling of it was amazing, I loved it.
May 11, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
Touchiest episode? Yup.
The past hurts knowing the past and the current time... It was a really well put together episode!
And next episode is back to the current time.
May 12, 2014 11:38 PM
Dec 2013
Minagatachi said:

I think one of the saddest episode of Naruto will come up with you know who kicking the bucket.
May 13, 2014 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Nice seeing another point of view to classic scenes from the first few episodes of Naruto.
May 14, 2014 12:48 PM
Nov 2013
Finally no fillers in the next episode!
May 15, 2014 7:48 AM

Nov 2010
It was pleasant to see Sakura's parents appear again
Looks like Sandaime didn't know Danzo had the sharigans as well from Itachi or he kept it classified to Kakashi to focus on his new team 7

The end gave me teary eyes with Minato, Obito and Rin pushing him to the team eating lunch
Yay for next preview, back to the action!
May 15, 2014 11:01 AM
May 2013
I loved how Kakashi thought that Minato hadn't realized he was using Obito and Rin during episode 360, but now he realized otherwise thanks to Hiruzen.
May 15, 2014 11:36 AM

Mar 2012
Madara sitting like a boss like nothing happened... *_*
May 15, 2014 1:31 PM

May 2013
link9us said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:

362 "Kakashi's Resolve"
364 "The Connected Ones"

''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
May 16, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2008
Well that kinda changes your perspective on the original episode of Team 7 being formed. Excellent stuff.
May 20, 2014 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
NICE LAST FILLER
AND
AND AND
cries-
was so good
May 24, 2014 2:20 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty good.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 25, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
That was beautiful and i can't wait for the real battle to begin :)
May 29, 2014 9:21 AM

Mar 2014
That was the best filler arc there's been :D
Jun 8, 2014 11:55 AM

May 2014
I teared up at the ending. Haven't felt this way in so long for Naruto Shippuden. Kakashi realizes his goals and settles with the darkness in his heart. Great ending to a good flashback-filler arc(wish it was like a side story OVA or something...)
5/5 Good closure and the story resumes next chapter!
Jun 30, 2014 11:22 PM

Dec 2012
Even though I'm glad that the main story is finally picking back up, I love how they took the time to flesh out Kakashi's character. This is singlehandedly my favorite filler arc in Naruto (perhaps even in anime) and the transition through Kakashi's development and coping was remarkable. Not only has it added more meaning to everything else involving him, Yamato/Tenzo, and Itachi, but I'm sure it will continue to build on anything else involving Obito and Kakashi.

These fillers also made me realize that the power struggle between Danzo and Hiruzen is among my favorite aspects of Naruto's story.
Jul 1, 2014 2:05 AM

Aug 2009
commanderkitty said:
This episode makes me want it rewatch Naruto again. Loved this filler arc! Actually kinda sad to see it go! Can't wait to see next week's episode though.

It did! I had such "feel good" feelings after watching this. Truly a beautiful episode. Reminds me of why I fell in love with this anime and went on this long journey with them. Man nostalgia at it's finest. I swear I'm going to boo-hoo cry when Naruto comes to an end ~lesigh

Dec 20, 2014 11:26 AM
May 2012
Beautiful episode indeed~
Hiruzen is such a great leader :))
Kakashi and his speech at the end T^T Team 7 is <3
Well, fillers end this episode........but it's time for me to sleep already. My laptop's battery is about to die, too. I shall sleep and continue this tomorrow~
Jan 12, 2015 5:32 PM
Jan 2013
it was great to see kakashi's pov, he's one of my faves ♥ loved this arc, it kinda remembered me why i love naruto so much
Feb 5, 2015 1:22 PM

Jun 2008
emeraldrosary said:
DarkMorpher said:
Is it me or has some of the dialogues from original Naruto episodes been rewritten for this episode?
Of course. For one thing, Sasuke definitely did not feed Naruto. And, Kakashi messed with them a bit more before telling them they passed. The part where they leave Naruto tied up there remains the same though ^^

Yes he did. That why Kakashi passed them. Because Sasuke gave him food. that was on the original too.
Feb 10, 2015 7:12 PM

May 2010
Quite tearful if you already finished the show
ConfuciusFeb 10, 2015 7:51 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 21, 2016 3:53 AM

Aug 2015
Wow! I thought that it's much easier tto create a group. ou only choose three pearsons and a leader. But in fakt Hokage is thinking about everything, future of a group, peer pressure...
After watching these all fillers I finnaly understand Kakashi. Once even I shrugged, but shhhhh...

Jul 21, 2016 5:17 PM

Dec 2015
Nostalgiaaaa! Love seeing this from Kakashi's point of view. He is growni bf and so are they. Must have been really hard on kakashi when Sasuke left though.
Sep 20, 2016 2:55 AM

Sep 2014
The Nostalgia level was over 9000 lol but really liked how everything came and merge so smoothly by the end :) now back to canon
Oct 12, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2013
how many times can they use this same scene. anyway, alright
Apr 11, 2017 11:40 PM

May 2013
sim0n2170 said:
Jiraiya: Whatever Jutsu LOL.

lolol in his own way, he technically DID take down Hiruzen ahhahahahaaa xD
Apr 23, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
wow, I didn't think that the Hokage himself would go that far, to consider Sasuke as the first and Naruto as the last in the academy to be in the same group.
and he also considered the love triangle between them.

if only all the teacher in our world are like this, maybe we would end up with our crush too when it's all about group lol.
Oct 11, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2008
Why does Naruto live in such a shitty apartment when he's the son of the 4th Hokage? Sasuke's apartment is WAY nicer than what Naruto's living in!
Feb 11, 2018 2:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Boring last episode of this arc!!!
Feb 28, 2019 11:21 PM
Feb 2019
What is the name of the song when Kakashi and the Hokage are talking at the park and the Hokage remembers trainning with Tsunade Orochimaru and jiraiya???
Aug 24, 2019 3:14 AM

May 2015
It was in Kakashi's hands to make a team like Orochimaru-Jiraiya-Tsunade from Sarutobi's point of view. I find it funny since each one of the members of team 7 ended up being disciples of the people they were supposed to reflect respectively.
Kakashi couldn't control Sasuke. I bet Kakashi unconsciously focused more on Naruto and Sakura since those 2 reminded him of Obito and Rin. Kakashi always had a hard time understanding himself and his actions, no wonder he couldn't understand the Kakashi of his group, Sasuke.
Sep 5, 2019 10:07 PM

Mar 2015
Properly filled out up to the present! Back into the thick of things next, it seems!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 17, 2019 8:39 PM

Jun 2017
I really enjoyed this Kakashi arc. I hope the fillers from here on are like it.
But in this episode did they really just say that the Kunoichis are only there to encourage the boys and for rivalry or was the Hokage just talking about Sakura?
Jun 14, 2020 9:18 AM

Nov 2019
Kakashi: Shadow of the ANBU Black Ops Arc is amazing.
I loved the conversation between Third Hokage and Kakashi, the part about Minato-Sensei brought a smile to me and felt so happy for Kakashi. The little talk between Kakashi and Tenzo was great, too.
This episode is heart-warming. The ending was so sweet!
I love Kakashi ♡ ♡ ♡ I love how his character was developed.
Jul 13, 2020 7:51 AM

Dec 2009
Loved this Kakashi section! It was so nice to see the very first Naruto events unfold from Kakashi's perspective! It's nice to know that he was also struggling and the Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura trio was his first genin group to supervise. I love Kakashi!!

Most likely he was the happiest when the trio passed and discovered that friends/comrades are more important than rules.

The last part made me tear up:

And this is from ep. 360: <333
snowman_builderJul 13, 2020 7:56 AM
Nov 16, 2020 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
i fucking cried
it moved me so much, what kakashi's been through
this is probably the best filler chain out of all the naruto fillers
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 14 Discussion

izikiel - May 17, 2007

31 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
May 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
May 25, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
May 19, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.