Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 10, 2016 7:55 PM

Mar 2015
Surprisingly the suicide really did nothing to bother me. I mean it was nasty, but that's all. Maybe because he was just blue. Death isn't scary to me. Now, having your brain poked around and turning into a fully functioning droid/zombie? True fking terror. That brain surgery thing on Chisa creeped me the fk out. Reminds me of Hannibal when he made that guy at the end eat his own fried brains.

Props to this anime for managing to actually catch me off guard. Chisa was just too damn strong minded to been brainwashed, so they directly "hacked" her brain. So I wonder how the ultimate soldier learned this ability..I'm starting to think Junko's sister is the MVP in the beginning. Maybe she was jealous of her..

Even hating Junko and

I'm shocked how this forum is so much less active than Re:zero other anime. The plot is so much more gut wrenching and memorable.
Raven_WingzSep 10, 2016 8:06 PM
Sep 10, 2016 7:57 PM

May 2016
AlliedWishes said:
KK_VANTAS said:

so... not only copying the bracelet with sleeping drugs, but the "i might be dead at this point, but this is an pre-recorded msg in an automatic game" stuff from zero time dilema...

i keep saying that if chisa was still alive as the MM, it would b borring...
BUT copying the zero time dilema stuff would be WAY more borring.

I have no idea what zero time dilemma is.

It's the third game from the Zero Escape series, another franchise from Spike Chunsoft...The bracelet with sleeping drungs thing from Mirai-hen was based on Zero Time Dilemma and the "I might be dead at this point"mastermind is a thing that happens in it...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 10, 2016 8:06 PM

May 2016
HyperL said:
AlliedWishes said:

I have no idea what zero time dilemma is.

It's the third game from the Zero Escape series, another franchise from Spike Chunsoft...The bracelet with sleeping drungs thing from Mirai-hen was based on Zero Time Dilemma and the "I might be dead at this point"mastermind is a thing that happens in it...

Oh, I see. I actually heard of Zero Escape, but never knew zero time dilemma is part of that, or even a title for that matter. Also didn't know that Spike Chunsoft made that game as well and that the sleeping drugs thing from Mirai-hen is based on that.

I guess I can understand now why people like him would find it boring if it does go that way. I should check the games out.
Sep 10, 2016 8:57 PM

Jun 2016
Just seeing Junko-chan makes everyone falls in despair makes me so proud of her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 11:25 PM

Apr 2012
EarlCiel said:
So I figured, it must make the most sense that Chisa really still supported Munakata's ideals and beliefs, but still believed that there could be greater hope, improvement, made on Munakata's plans. That's why I think when she told Naegi that it would be great if ultimate hope was born by combining Munakata + Naegi's ideals, that it would be the best outcome. I think Chisa still genuinely advocates for this, but because she was brainwashed she uses despairing methods to fulfill this vision of hers: in other words, a final mutual killing game. Yet, I think that though her intention may be genuine, it has been skewed to the point of wanting the outcome to end in despair (both of them dying..perhaps?) instead of hope. Either way, her values have been skewed to the point of wanting to destroy hope...but secretly she wants them to cooperate? Not sure if that makes sense, but just my thinking process.
I really like this idea because it's more interesting and nuanced than Chisa just causing the killing game for despair's sake, supposing that she is the mastermind.
Sep 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Jan 2011
Making this post now before I see the episode. I am expecting more awesomeness.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 11, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2014
Fayt89 said:
_AnimeLover__ said:
Oh My God, seriously? they going for Chisa betrayal/despair route?I thought there will be more twist in future arc...Really dont like where the plot goes but it looks Tengen answer and Munakata stabbing Chisa relates to this despair Chisa...... Goodbye Chiaki, the girl i love the most. But seriously Kodaka, are you really going for this route? It is basically the same shit as danganronpa 1. I really dont like the way it progresses in this episode. I thought Kodaka is going to make even more plot twist than this cliche route. I am really disappointed if Kodaka really go for this. "Chisa Yukizome doesnt smile" WTF? So, is this talking about pre despair Chisa or post despair Chisa

Chisa is dead though and don't see her coming back in the future arc.

I don't see Chiaki dieing either if Junko wanted her dead she would have died already.

My theory that Chiaki is becoming a despair and this episode is further making me believe that I think she and Chisa are going to be ones behind the Future arc events.

Remember future arc teased Hinata/Izuru a few episodes ago so he is going to appear eventually in the future arc and was questioning why he would appear but if it's to try and save Chiaki from despair now that he has regain himself it kind of makes sense.

Well in future arc, its never confirmed that Chisa is dead, not to mention the opening which shows relatables to their deaths, doesn't apply to Chisa, who in the OP was killed by a box cutter yet so far we have only seen her crushed by the chandolier.
Sep 11, 2016 4:02 PM

Aug 2013
Xyfy said:
not to mention the opening which shows relatables to their deaths

No they dont Izayoi, Ruruka and Kizakura deaths were not similar to OP at all
Sep 11, 2016 4:55 PM

Aug 2016
You know, as for what Nanami's fate is, Komaeda said it extremely well in Episode 2:

"For as long as Nanami is our rep, this class and its light will surely never end..."
Sep 11, 2016 5:00 PM

May 2016
Manecleis said:
You know, as for what Nanami's fate is, Komaeda said it extremely well in Episode 2:

"For as long as Nanami is our rep, this class and its light will surely never end..."

NOOOOOOOOO Komaeda! You cursed it all!!!
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 11, 2016 5:12 PM

Aug 2016
HyperL said:
Manecleis said:

NOOOOOOOOO Komaeda! You cursed it all!!!

For those who are still looking for a little more hope to cling to, there may be this final line of Nanami's in DR2, at the end of chapter 6, right before the shutdown sequence has been completed:

"I'll never forget about you guys... I'll never ever forget...
I'll be cheering for you guys from now on... from somewhere."
Sep 11, 2016 7:21 PM
Jul 2016
AlliedWishes said:
HyperL said:

Oh, I see. I actually heard of Zero Escape, but never knew zero time dilemma is part of that, or even a title for that matter. Also didn't know that Spike Chunsoft made that game as well and that the sleeping drugs thing from Mirai-hen is based on that.

I guess I can understand now why people like him would find it boring if it does go that way. I should check the games out.

the game is quite good, though from the 3 games(i think that there are only 3...), i only saw zero time dilema story.

if you gonna watch it on youtube, i would recommend nicob's channel, he makes some stupid jokes, but some r quite funny, not to say that he makes references to the other games of the franchise, so even though i never saw/played the others, i kind of get an idea of the story.

about being borred, i guess that ending would not be that bad, but i would rather have an mind blown ending were they surprise me with something i was not xpecting... in an good way...

like in DG1, i totaly didn't xpect junko to be the MM, but tbh, at that time i didn't xpect that much from DG...

or maybe... i guess it's cuz the shows i'm watching lately r becoming stalle(idk if this word is right)...

i tried watching one piece, but i guess that was like pouring salt on the wound...
Sep 11, 2016 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
May be the only time I give a 4. The scene where they are all getting hype fell very flat for me. Overall great episode. The final stretch will be fun.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 11, 2016 10:25 PM

Oct 2012
A few minutes in: *shakes head* uh no thanks please stop
Halfway through: *clawing at face* please just stop this madness!!!!!
Finished: *sitting quietly* ... Um guys? Please don't go. Chisa? Please don't. Nanami? Noooooo! I swear if you die... Oh is that hope I see!? Oh nope it was just freaking despair

A very despairing and stress inducing episode. Not much else to say apart from how disturbing and mind crippling that brainwash scene was
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Sep 12, 2016 12:16 PM
Dec 2010
Chiaki's situation just got infinitely worse after the last Future ep. If the smile wasn't enough, it's been made very clear now - Chisa is confirmed despair.
Sep 13, 2016 6:24 AM

May 2016
KK_VANTAS said:
AlliedWishes said:

the game is quite good, though from the 3 games(i think that there are only 3...), i only saw zero time dilema story.

if you gonna watch it on youtube, i would recommend nicob's channel, he makes some stupid jokes, but some r quite funny, not to say that he makes references to the other games of the franchise, so even though i never saw/played the others, i kind of get an idea of the story.

about being borred, i guess that ending would not be that bad, but i would rather have an mind blown ending were they surprise me with something i was not xpecting... in an good way...

like in DG1, i totaly didn't xpect junko to be the MM, but tbh, at that time i didn't xpect that much from DG...

or maybe... i guess it's cuz the shows i'm watching lately r becoming stalle(idk if this word is right)...

i tried watching one piece, but i guess that was like pouring salt on the wound...

Late reply, but thank you for the recommendation.

I can understand what you are talking about and find it completely fine. Danganronpa, to me, usually is that way when it came to the games. Many surprises right around the corner, especially when it comes to the major or focused events. I hope that it will continue to be as such in this anime.

Oh, One Piece... is unrecommended if you are trying to find something that is different from your usual shounen, which is what I felt it as despite all the wacky things that goes on there. There's also a usual pattern that happens throughout the series regarding what the main characters pretty much do in general that quite a good amount of fans have expressed themselves as getting tired of since it's been happening for so long. In fact, Oda, the creator of One Piece, basically admitted that One Piece was never supposed to be this long, and that it actually should have ended years ago, but he couldn't do that. Wasn't allowed to basically. He had to cram more and more ideas into the story to keep it long-lasting while also as appealing as possible.

Still, you never know. If you are really tired of going in any further, than I won't stop you from dropping that, but if you think about wanting to continue to see if it gets anymore enjoyable for you, than I don't see why you shouldn't continue watching or reading the series if you don't have anything else to fill your time at the moments. Overall, I find One Piece a decent series. There are so many that either exaggeratedly praise or bash the series, but I'm pretty much in between, though I say that you should keep watching or reading the series if you are still thinking about continuing and if you have the spare time in case if you really would enjoy it.
AlliedWishesSep 13, 2016 6:27 AM
Sep 13, 2016 2:05 PM
Jul 2016
AlliedWishes said:
KK_VANTAS said:

I can understand what you are talking about and find it completely fine. Danganronpa, to me, usually is that way when it came to the games. Many surprises right around the corner, especially when it comes to the major or focused events. I hope that it will continue to be as such in this anime.

Oh, One Piece... is unrecommended if you are trying to find something that is different from your usual shounen, which is what I felt it as despite all the wacky things that goes on there. There's also a usual pattern that happens throughout the series regarding what the main characters pretty much do in general that quite a good amount of fans have expressed themselves as getting tired of since it's been happening for so long. In fact, Oda, the creator of One Piece, basically admitted that One Piece was never supposed to be this long, and that it actually should have ended years ago, but he couldn't do that. Wasn't allowed to basically. He had to cram more and more ideas into the story to keep it long-lasting while also as appealing as possible.

Still, you never know. If you are really tired of going in any further, than I won't stop you from dropping that, but if you think about wanting to continue to see if it gets anymore enjoyable for you, than I don't see why you shouldn't continue watching or reading the series if you don't have anything else to fill your time at the moments. Overall, I find One Piece a decent series. There are so many that either exaggeratedly praise or bash the series, but I'm pretty much in between, though I say that you should keep watching or reading the series if you are still thinking about continuing and if you have the spare time in case if you really would enjoy it.

i had watched one piece on tv until they got to crocodile...
then i continued till they got to dresrosa...
i was thinking in going back, but no... i just can't focus on the show anymore...
every time i watch it i end up speeding it up just it can end faster...
Sep 13, 2016 3:51 PM
Aug 2008
That scene with Ikusaba was creepy.

Sep 13, 2016 5:17 PM

Nov 2014
Fayt89 said:
Xyfy said:
not to mention the opening which shows relatables to their deaths

No they dont Izayoi, Ruruka and Kizakura deaths were not similar to OP at all

Hmm, my bad, haven't seen the OP since first episode, thought it was significant at the time and it stuck with me. Although I still can't accept Chisa is dead. It can't be. I won't allow it! <(O.O<)
Sep 13, 2016 5:41 PM

May 2016
KK_VANTAS said:
AlliedWishes said:

i had watched one piece on tv until they got to crocodile...
then i continued till they got to dresrosa...
i was thinking in going back, but no... i just can't focus on the show anymore...
every time i watch it i end up speeding it up just it can end faster...

The series after the timeskip have been downhill, in my opinion (and apparently to a lot of others as well, though it's just my opinion on this, overall). Dressrosa was an arc I didn't really enjoy myself. Was pretty much a mess to me, along with having very frequent pacing issues (which is even more prevalent in the anime). It's better than the previous arcs post-timeskip, but still something I didn't really like overall. Maybe it's something you would enjoy if you give it a chance, but I can't completely be sure of that since I didn't, of course.

In any case, speaking of the pacing, the anime version definitely has even worse pacing, as it's a lot slower due to Toei doing the one chapter per episode policy (which means that this will take a TON more episodes until the anime finally finishes, which is crazy to me. As if it doesn't already take some hundreds of chapters left for the manga version to finish, already). With that being said, maybe you should try the manga version if you are still interested in sticking to it, though practically the only differences compared to the anime version is that it isn't as slow (since you're reading it and all, which is faster than sitting through and watching), and it's a bit more brutal/mature/uncensored/whatever you call it (just a very little bit, though those very little bits mean to a lot to a ton of people, I suppose).
AlliedWishesSep 13, 2016 5:48 PM
Sep 13, 2016 8:30 PM
Apr 2011
If i had to say whether I liked the concept of brainwashing for Despair, I would lean towards like for the masses, but a fail for special characters. I mean, doesn't it make the Twilight Incident seem pointless? I assumed that the Twilight Incident would be the catalyst for Kuzuryuu and Peko's despair, as well as Mahiru, Saionji, and Mihiki, since they were the ones who killed Kuzuryuu's sister but it just happens like that, and nothing else resulted from that other than extra school guards. What were the point of spending 2 episodes on that then? When I first saw signs of brainwashing coming into the show through Ryouta's anime, I assumed that what he was going to do was slip a secret signal into the mainstream news that slowly manipulated people's brainwaves to become apathetic towards what they were seeing even if tragedies were happening, like in the game's description of The Tragedy. Brainwashing people by showing them just one video of kids killing one another is enough to make you go insane? Can I ask what the hell is that about? If the human mind was that fragile, we would all be dead a long time ago. Honestly, the first two episodes were a blast, seeing how the Despairs used to be and watching Hinata and Chiaki. But when I was promised darkness, I expected actual darkness that was well executed. I wanted to know the reasons for why they fell into Despair. If brainwashing people with a video is enough to turn them into Despair, why is it that the Remnants of Despair consists of EXACTLY one class?

I will watch this show to the finish in order to pay my respects to Danganronpa, but this is honestly sloppy writing. It makes us lose touch with what Despair truly is, and what Hope truly is. If you can turn people into Despair with just a video and brainwashing, what is Hope supposed to be? How is Hope supposed to properly counter Despair? The anime thus far has trampled on the concept of Hope we find in the games, since determination is worth shit and striving for hope is pointless.
trannon1Sep 13, 2016 8:35 PM
Sep 15, 2016 6:05 AM

Aug 2016
Episode 10 is delayed. Again. And everywhere, as far as I can tell (I'm french).
Sep 15, 2016 7:02 AM

Jul 2010
I feel bad for Tsumiki. Poor girl. No one noticed her when they were in the class. She's already brainwashed right? So, she doesn't push Nanami on purpose.

I can't trust that smile from Chisa-sensei.

My cinnamon rolls ;__;
Sep 26, 2016 8:35 AM
Jul 2015
Psyren_Rose said:
I feel bad for Tsumiki. Poor girl. No one noticed her when they were in the class. She's already brainwashed right? So, she doesn't push Nanami on purpose.

I can't trust that smile from Chisa-sensei.

My cinnamon rolls ;__;

Especially egregious when the class spent most of the previous episode looking for her.
Oct 5, 2016 7:34 AM

Jan 2013
I'm speechless...
Watching Chisa getting brainwashed is probably on of the saddest things i've seen :/
I don't even know how i will finish this now :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 17, 2016 3:48 PM
Jul 2018

This hit like a nail. Poor Miss Yukizome ;_;
Oct 20, 2016 10:51 PM

Oct 2014
Chisa definitely fell to despair. The way her eyes looked at the end, along with the grin, followed by the episode title of "Chisa Yukizome doesn't smile" all lead me to believe she's just stringing along Nanami and will still end up having her killed. I bet Nanami's death is part of what spurs the rest of the class to despair. Can't believe I have 2-3 episodes of each arc left. Things are going to get so bad so quickly.

Also, I had been assuming Mitarai was the mastermind in Future Arc, but I'm starting to question that. Since he's not with the rest of the class here in despair arc, it seems like he may not end up falling to despair in the first place, or somehow combats it. However, since Chisa was turned, I wonder if maybe she was the mastermind and her death was faked (it would make sense for her to fake her own death at the beginning to throw everyone off the trail) - or she actually died and is the mastermind even in death. That could explain why Munakata reacted so strongly to Tengan telling him who the mastermind was a few episodes ago.
jdimaria3Oct 20, 2016 10:56 PM
Nov 9, 2016 5:03 PM

May 2012
Damn great development! Really lovely episode, up to the next one!
Nov 14, 2016 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Wtf Hibiki kicking Nanami off...But Chisa is still alive, and I could kinda tell that Hinata isn't bad.. He is just all scrambled up in the head for now
Dec 24, 2016 5:54 AM

Mar 2015
So this is how the Despairs are born
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 21, 2017 11:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The 12 Zodiac generals .... lol
Jun 21, 2017 2:31 AM

Jan 2014
Angry_Always said:
So they're going with the brainwashing route... *sigh*. Gotta say I'm disappointed, I was really always interested in how the class were brought to despair, thought it'd be clever, intricate and hard hitting as even the best people can be turned by despair. Not such a cheap, uninteresting and characterless thing such as brainwashing. Such a shame...
Same here, I expected Junko's influence on the class and the way she made them fall into despair to be a lot more complex and insidious than just "hey they watched a fucked video and now they're the Ultimate Despairs!"

I also think the brainwashing scene was really pushing the limit of what's acceptable to show on TV, and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't mind graphic violence in the slightest. It was just too much for the kind of franchise Danganronpa is imo. There's always been some fucked up things in it but I don't know, this time around it felt like it was too much.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 21, 2017 2:34 AM

Jan 2014
Cishet said:
While Ryota was drowning, I couldn't stop thinking this
Made my fucking day, man.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Sep 29, 2017 9:58 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
POOR CHISA !!! I'M IN DESPAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Nov 28, 2017 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
1) Why don't any of these people (especially the school staff) call for backup from the security department?
2) Why are the reserve course students (the non-brainwashed ones) acting the way they are? Did the school go out of their way to hire innately bloodthirsty students?
Jan 3, 2018 1:23 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Chiaki mentioning Izuru's hair.
Oh shit! Chisa with the fireextinguisher.
Mikan fine leg. Peko oppai.
Junko wants them to become the SHSL Zetsubou's.
Dat zetsubou.
Is that really the impostors face?
lol at Kazuichi.
Kyousuke and Sakakura going after Junko.
Chisa look so fine in that chair. Like a h-scene about to begin.
WTF Mukuro! Take that out of Chisa's head.
Dem legs. Dat oppai.
Chisa fainted.
Tsumaranai.
Dat parade.
LMAO at Gundham.
Ryouta getting chased.
Junko came to say goodbye.
Dat ost!
Sakakura found Junko.
lol at Mikan pushing Chiaki.
Chisa.
Dat smile.
Dat title.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 9, 2019 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode, I really love Junko. Poor Chiaki, unfortunately something will happen to her.
Mar 12, 2019 6:37 PM

Jun 2017
Finished the ninth despair arc episode

-so is izuru lying? Or does he really not remember nanami? I am leaning towards the former,as the scientists listed the things they stole from him and memories werent one of them.

-the "hey! that is corporal punishment!" Line by Junko was hilarious XD

-when mikan appeared I was like "the f***??!! Did she betray Junko? Or is it a trick?". Glad to see she remained on the right side in the end. Junko's side ;)

-Nice to finally see the real face of my favorite DR2 character! :D

-unfortunate to see that they are going with the "mindwash everyone" solution, as that is far less interesting and engaging than the alternative :(

-that "torture scene" was quite erotic lol. Quite funny too with mukro's reactions XD

-however, I am 90% certain that chisa DIDN'T turn.all the hints point to that. First,it was stated that the video wasn't having an effect on her. Second, mukuro as was clear from mukuro's reactions and comments,she had no clue how to correctly do whatever it is she was doing. Third,that "munakata picture disappearing moment was simply chisa losing concience, as it has been pretty evident in DR2 and episode 1 of future that the despairs didn't lose their memories,not to mention that she still remembers everything in future. Thus, chisa is still herself

-Loved all the animator scenes. They were REALLY well done. One really felt the mental torture he was going through,and Junko's "this is your despair" line was just perfect. The only part that annoyed me a bit was when they showed it as if he was sinking,then immediately cut to him on the shore thus removing any worry from that scene.

A pretty good episode,marred only by the direction they chose to take.
Jul 16, 2019 3:04 AM

Oct 2017
Enjoyable episode
It looks that Juuzou's going to catch Enoshima for Munakata
Oct 24, 2019 7:19 PM

Jun 2019
Oh shit! It's going down! They broke poor Chisa, that scene was hard to watch.

Poor Mitari, he only wanted to do good. That scene of him drowning gave me shivers.

I though it was strange that Mikan was acting normal, guess it was just an act. And I don't trust Chisa at all, the smile was super sinister! I hope Chiaki survives, but I've got a bad feeling.
Jun 7, 2020 6:55 PM

Jun 2016
Despair arc can be super off-putting in it's gratuitous violence. Words like edgy can be overly judgemental but can anyone blame me for using it here? The classroom massacre, Hajime growing long wild hair and getting red eyes to become the ultimate evil weapon being cheesier than most battle shounen, the guy picking his throat apart, the clockwork orange brainwashing torture. Edgy can be good, Battle Royale is very edgy and I found it good for instance, so I want to stress I don't mean edgy as a criticism. But gosh is this arc off putting and edgy!!! Much more than Future arc or any of the games have been for me. Spliced in with some of the most ecchi content in the series in my opinion with the aphrodisiac scene and the Mikan seduction of course. These are two elements I normally adore in the games but here there's something uncanny.

Jul 27, 2020 11:15 AM

May 2020
Well now is getting absurd. I don't where it will goes but Nanami meet the teacher who had corrupted by Junko. Near to the end here we go.
Nov 30, 2020 8:08 AM

Aug 2020
I just want to sock Enoshima in the face she pisses me off so much. Really great antagonist.

Also I really liked Mitari when I started this series and I was kinda worried when he went off with Enoshima but he still seems as sane as he can possibly be around her so I'm glad he's not turning on everyone with his own free will.

When I was playing Danganronpa 2 I really didn't care for Nanami's character at all but now that we get to see her in Despair arc I appreciate her a lot more. I understand why Hinata believed in her so much and felt such a close connection with her.

I guess this is a Spoiler if you haven't played Danganronpa 2 (even though it would make the most sense to before watching this...) if Nanami was the traitor does that mean she didn't lose her school memories? If she didn't, I wonder how confusing it must've been for Hinata to be Hajime Hinata then Izuru Kamakura back to Hajime Hinata..

Dec 5, 2020 5:17 AM

Jan 2015
Oh no, Having watched the first series like 7/8 years ago I was wondering why Enoshima Junko was still alive in this series, cause I remember her dying, and I’ve just realized that this is the prequel of why the world is in utter chaos at the end of the first season.
This is not gonna end well...
Dec 28, 2020 7:39 AM

Aug 2020
Oh God, that was one hell of a torture scene... Luckily Hinata saved her, at least we know he didn't become an enemy.

Finally, Ultimate Imposter revealed himself. I wonder how long it will be until the class see the real Miritai.
Apr 18, 2021 6:13 PM
Mar 2021
woaa i feel so bad for the teacher i cant imagine what she's going through i hope everyone gets out of there safe !!
Feb 23, 2023 4:46 AM
Jul 2015
Chisa and Chiaki are such guillibe emotional woman no wonder they died earlier

You cant use your emotion in facing serial mastermind killer they would torture to their fun using their brain

You need to always use brain logical side

Reserve Course student also stupid to fell under the rumor using the grudge and their emotion to beat out Talent Class

Sakura too bringing Izuru to Artificial Human

The only one functioning Kyorou 🤡🤚 rip everyone falling under the murderer tactics

=Bring Squad Police × Nope soloed it alone
Apr 9, 2023 1:12 PM

Nov 2010
It's too bad Chisa was lost to despair at this point, including Tsumiki. I wonder if it's reversible.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2016

195 by WIIXAnd »»
May 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2016

225 by Beguni »»
May 1, 8:21 AM

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.