Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 2, 2008 2:16 AM

Apr 2008
I loved that Rolo saved Lelouch! ^.^

And Lloyd continues to find ways to crack me up. :D
Sep 16, 2008 12:41 PM

Mar 2008
Excellent episode. I wasn't really surprised by Nunally's volunteering. But wow, i loved the "in-air" upgrade of the Gurren Nishiki :)
Nov 5, 2008 8:08 PM

Aug 2008
It was cool.
The scenes in which the Guren changed parts mid-air, and kicked that prick's ass and that loli's was pure win!
I made my mind as to what to rate this season here.
As of this episode, I rate Geass R2 a 9. That score might stick throughout the entire season.
Episode 6 gets a 5*
Nov 8, 2008 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
Rolo was perfect this time! Amazing situation. I was wondering how it will end... I was waiting for a whole day to get know!

Also I was waiting to see Anya in action. It was cool. I was like "Go Kallen, Go!" =D

(Kallen's surfing. ~500 kb)

Lulu was so slow... When talking to Nunally. Im wondering... What it would be if he put his mask off. I mean to show her his real face... But Zero was doing his bla-bla-bla (>.<

General Apson was an idiot. Brilliant idea to destroy own engine...

I was so nervous when Kallen was falling down... But it was so awesome. Coolest repair ever!

So... 5 out of 5: Loved it!

Nov 29, 2008 6:53 PM

Sep 2008
seasaw said:
OMG..omg omg... 20:48, Loyd's "Ni-Paaaaaa" lol'd me to death...

lmao i replayed that so many times xD
Dec 17, 2008 5:12 PM
Sep 2008
It was interesting.
Apr 23, 2009 4:27 PM

Apr 2009
This was an interesting episode. One thing I disliked about it though was that it started to fall into the trap of predictable anime somewhat.

Zero goes off on some assignment

Assignment fails miserably and what he thinks is the goal gets twisted

Some people die in the process but none are main characters

While there isn't that certainty like in anime such as Bleach where it's obvious that no main or major character is ever going to die, it's happening in Code Geass to an extent as well. Mid-major characters are killed off, which is to say a chracter that has a known persona but doesn't significantly impact the plotline or whose death is preordained in the progression of the plot. But major characters always manage to get out of their Knightmare's for both sides.
Apr 29, 2009 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
ugh!! so hate suzaku!! i bet lulu's regretting using geass and ordering suzaku to "LIVE" .. STUPID STUPID!! i knew it was such a waste! though i SOOO love rolo! i hope that his anger for rolo replacing nunnally has subsided.. i don't want him to punish rolo or whatever, he was just following orders... and he never knew what a family was so i hope that they'd take him in.. i think he's really good... except for the countless murders but that was before right? i think he's changed... he even helped with the phone call right? though, i thought nunnally found out about how suzaku and lulu were sort of fighting through that phone call? but i guess between a terrorist and suzaku, of course you'd pick someone you know.. i just hoped that lulu moved faster... nunnally would've understood if he'd explained it to her when they were already safe!

GOO KALLEN!!!! SHE'S SO GOOD! hahahah... as good as the rounds.. or even better since there were 2 of them that time.. or wait.. including stupid suzaku.. 3 even right? anyway. GO KALLEN
May 26, 2009 8:24 PM

May 2009
Fuck Nunnally, there, I said it.

She causes far more trouble, Lelouch should just stop caring about her so much.

I understand it is his main reason for doing all the shit he has, but I believe everything else is far more important then her.
Jul 16, 2009 1:16 PM

May 2009
Kallen is so hardcore and she showed it in this ep. Like someone said earlier it's getting a little predictable but it's not too bad. CC should have more face time though :(

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Aug 26, 2009 10:27 PM

Jan 2009
How freakin epic is it that Kallen falls from the sky and is able to acquire not only wings, but also a new, more powerful arm!? The fight choreography in this ep was excellent!

Dec 27, 2009 7:52 PM

Jul 2009
I get more and more pissed at every episode. Suzaku's such a son of a b. He lied to Nunnaly and used her. AS A BAIT. Fing coward.
Jan 25, 2010 10:43 PM

Apr 2009
I hate Suzaku so much... He started out a really good and likable character, what happened? Oh well good episode, nice to see Lloyd again.
Jan 29, 2010 5:58 PM

Nov 2008
An action packed episode. But apparently Nanally is far more interested in Susaku.

And apparently the other girl still thinks that Leluch is going to be her groom.
Feb 26, 2010 11:52 PM

Dec 2009
Oh my God, but the utter genius of this turn literally makes me cry. I've never seen anything like it before! I doubt the word marvelous even begins to cover it, but it's really marvelously, beautifully done!

I thought it was really sweet of Rolo to have used Geass to help out Lelouch in such a crucial time like that. He's beginning to grow on me; what a sweet guy. Yeah, I guess I like him now. (He should just make sure he doesn't turn against Lelouch.)

Rakshata is so easygoing and yet so devious all the time; I like how she has long planned how things would be against the Lancelot. Having her always pwning Lloyd is too awesome to resist; actually, I like her more than I like Lloyd now. Yay for this machine genius. Woot. Lloyd is just fail against her, and it's so funny.

Kallen is pure win, too! Her loyalty to Zero is remarkable, but it's not too much to the point of being annoying to me. Overall I think she has developed into a likeable character who can kick ass, and of course, pilot the Guren efficiently.

I dislike that Anya person. I see neither personality nor depth in her.

Lelouch didn't have too many frames in this turn, but I guess it's just well, since it focused more on the fight. What I don't like is how Nunnally's character is turning out; does it mean she'll be against her own brother in this? It sucks that she doesn't know how much he's been doing for her sake; I guess she's never really realized how unsatisfied Lelouch is with how their lives have turned out. I hate it that she chose to be with Suzaku, but I hope she changes her mind soon. Seriously, I'm even crept out that I ever considered the SuzakuNunnally pairing before, as Suzaku is a hypocritical bastard who should never be with anyone whom Lelouch holds so dear.

Lelouch can be pretty annoying, too, sometimes. It's great how he's shown to still have feelings and not some crazed psycho who kills people for the heck of it; the proof of which can be seen in how much he values his sister, as well as his friends. It just frustrates me that he crumbles too easily; he's very intelligent and yet he can't keep his emotions bottled up so he can think straight. I know it can be argued that it's his sister that's of main concern here, but I think there could have been less dramatic (and more Lelouch-ish) manner through which they pulled off his sentiments like these.
Apr 29, 2010 6:35 AM

May 2009
thepeerless said:
I dislike that Anya person. I see neither personality nor depth in her.

Yeah me too...

Anyway the episode was great. I love Kallen's new Knightmare The sequence was boner inducing :P

I have to say, after a while of a lull, I'm again starting to love mecha anime... Thanks to Code Geass...
May 9, 2010 3:35 PM

Dec 2009
Mission Failed.......dammit!
Though Kallen's new Nightmare is totally kickass :D
Jun 18, 2010 2:20 PM

Jan 2010
lol @ orange-kun being brought up
Nov 10, 2010 2:04 PM
Jul 2010
sanjica said:
Kallen needs more kick ass battles against three Knights at the same time instead being used only for fanservice.

Totally. I really like Karen and I hate the way they have resumed her existence to fanservice in the last few episodes -.- This episode's fight was amazing though and no wired random camera angles so, I liked it!
(The only thing that felt absolutely random was the sudden upgrades. Didn't like the way they pulled that of. The upgrades themselves were awesome though.)

I loved Rolo saving Lelouch in the beginning - not expected.

Lelouch is now finally considering that maybe what he thinks it's best for Nunally is not what she wants. And that puts him in a bad emotional situation... Especially when she trusts Suzaku that much.
hontobakaNov 10, 2010 2:15 PM
Dec 29, 2010 4:02 PM

Jul 2010
Way to use your Geass, Rolo.

That was an awesome fight. Hurray for Guren upgrades!

And sucks for Zero, Nunnally likes Suzaku better. :P
Jan 20, 2011 4:44 PM
Jun 2010
Okay episode, I would have prefered to see more interaction between Nunnally and Lelouch when he was Zero. I'm pretty sure Nunnally realized it was Lelouch in the end, though I could be wrong. After seeing the preview for the next episode, all I have to say is: wow.
Jan 25, 2011 12:24 PM

Apr 2010
The part when Lulu told Nunnally that he loved her was so emotional <3 also, this episode was awesome ^^

Feb 5, 2011 10:34 AM

Jan 2008
Ahaha, and here I thought V.V. was a girl!
I mean....V.V. IS a boy, right? I'm confused. =D
SaorinFeb 5, 2011 2:06 PM

Feb 15, 2011 12:59 PM
Nov 2009
Kallen is so bad ass
Feb 23, 2011 6:05 PM

Dec 2010
Kallen was great in this episode
Jun 6, 2011 11:05 PM

Feb 2010
Kallen OWNS this episode.

.. but DAMMIT Suzaku! What will Lulu's response be to Nunnally's new position and comfort in Suzaku? We shall see...

Overall, another brilliant episode.
Jun 30, 2011 2:21 PM

Aug 2009
O GOD NEE-SAN!!! DOESNT SHE KNOW ZERO IS HER BRO???

The chick is blind and cant walk! Her hearing sense is obviously AMAZING!!

I BET SHE KNOWS ITS HER BRO BUT SMART ENOUGH TO NOT GIVE THE SECRET AWAY!!
Jul 19, 2011 12:33 AM

Feb 2011
It irks me how Nunnally shouts Suzaku's name.
Sep 29, 2011 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, poor Lelouch. I'm so happy Nunnally heard him. I want her to make Suzaku go back to Lelouch. I was all angry when Suzaku took Nunnally D:<

Next ep: The Discarded Mask
Is he giving up Zero just for Nunnally? Well, he became Zero for her.. we'll see :)
Dec 11, 2011 3:39 AM

Jun 2011
Fai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So time for ep6.

Heck, Guren is so fucking awesome! Damn, Suzaku you bastard, hope that he won't harm Nunally! In the end, Nunally heard Lelouch's voice?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 23, 2012 11:29 AM

Aug 2010
Kallen is surely my favorite girl in Code Geass.

Oh man nothing seems to go right for Lelouch
Mar 19, 2012 7:56 PM

Jan 2012
I really dislike Lelouch as a character...I'm probably in the minority when it comes to Suzaku...but if anyone remembers, Suzaku's method of change ACTUALLY WORKED in season 1!!!! Suzaku was able to have a profound impact on Euphemia who created the Japanese Special Zone, which even Lelouch came to realize was the best option! But, Lelouch lost control of his Geass, karmic retribution for his earlier heartless actions...Suzaku's method of change from within is better imo...I actually find myself rooting for the Britannian's most times because Lelouch really bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, even if I don't always agree with it...
Mar 27, 2012 11:05 AM

Feb 2012
During the battle, I couldn't stop thinking, "the Black Knights really need some new frames; what the hell have you been doing this whole time, Rakshata?" And then...
Jul 30, 2012 1:11 PM
Jul 2012
Nice that rolo is on lelouch side nice.Now i liked him.
Suzaku is a coward. I wanted lelouch to save nunnally not him. And i may see she may trust him. Noooooooo.
Kaillen is great. And the new update of her robot was awesome.
Good episode. 5/5
Sep 26, 2012 1:57 PM

Oct 2011
I really wanted Lelouch to somehow save Nunnally, but I'm sure he will eventually. Kallen's new Guren is awesome.
Oct 31, 2012 1:20 AM

Sep 2011
Would have been awesome if he revealed his identity to Nunally at that moment! :D
Nov 9, 2012 10:43 PM

May 2012
lol it seems as though lelouch is torn now that nunally is working with Brittania.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2013 11:01 AM

Jun 2012
inb4lelouchandrolokiss

that preview looked a bit spicy.
Feb 11, 2013 5:38 PM

Feb 2011
I checked out Suzaku's profile spoilers only to see if he dies .
Feb 23, 2013 3:37 AM

Dec 2010
All of the Holy Swords are lost, man, I loved them! Guren MK II rules one more! I hate when Lelouch fails epicly At least he didn't fail in the beginning of the episode, thanks to Rolo. I can't wait for something to actually happen.

ender650 said:
I liked it, it looks like the black knights will be trying to win more with technology this season than with brute force.

What about tactics?
Mar 2, 2013 3:44 AM

May 2012
Oh boy that was a pretty epic episode, good to see Nunnally again and well or she got her memories altered like all the others or really choose for that position? Really interesting development seems Nunnally will play a bigger role in this season! Lets see what's next!
Mar 5, 2013 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
Wow. 5/5 one of the best episodes of anything I have seen in awhile.
Jun 16, 2013 11:07 AM

Feb 2013
C'mon Lelouch, you can easily use Rolo to kill Suzaku.

You have no reason to keep him alive now, and he's only going to keep ruining your plans whilst killing off all your important knights.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 26, 2013 2:31 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Rolo, such a faithful, manipulated brother. It really sucks that Lulu is just using him and hates him. Lulu should be more grateful, then again why should he since he doesn't care about Rolo :(

Not sure why everyone's hating on Suzaku. I wasn't too fond of him either in the first season, but c'mon, right now, Suzaku is a way better position to change Britannia than Lulu is. Before, I didn't like his ideals because it just wasn't going to get him anywhere, but after capturing Zero and becoming one of the Knights of Round, he's pretty influential. In addition, Lulu was a little, I don't know, stupid (sorry I just had to use that word) in this episode. The main point of getting onto the ship was so that he could get Nunnaly back (or to see her), yet when he actually gets there, he has no plan! What? It's like it finally occurred to him that he can't just kidnap her as Zero, and can't tell her that he's Zero. He's just stuck there thinking what he should do. Because of this, I felt that this episode, despite nice action scenes, made zero sense. So what? They got onto the ship, everyone escaped nicely, but did they really do anything, despite risking their lives for this mission? Unless I'm missing something here, which I probably am because I'm too busy thinking that Lulu is stupid.
Jul 26, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2012
Nice Rolo / Lulu teamwork at the beginning. They should use their powers together more. It works really well.

@ The end... WOW damn bro. Suzaku (more like Suzabitch) just stole your sister.

EDIT - Just noticed a plot hole... Shouldn't Nunally have the ability to recognize her own brother's voice? Especially since she's blind...
MayukaJul 26, 2013 12:37 PM
Aug 9, 2013 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
Suzaku pisses me off so much.

Aug 15, 2013 7:29 PM

May 2013
At this rate, will Lelouch end up killing Nunually too? The new Guren is pretty awesome, but seeing the Emperor call someone big brother is kinda weird...Also, it's been a while since I've hated a character as much as Suzaku.
Nov 9, 2013 6:47 AM

Jul 2013
Intensity and beyond :)
Jan 16, 2014 1:16 AM

Nov 2013
Kallen's Guren Mk II = OP only overshadowed by douchebag Suzaku's Lancelot

Jan 16, 2014 1:18 AM

Nov 2013
It was awesome to finally see Kallen kick some ass!

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.