Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2018 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
Ok not bad, looks different compared to original SAO. At least now, since this one focuses more on a lot of teams with different abilities competing for the 1st place.
So, we will probably have a lot of competitions like this, which is nice.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2018 9:01 PM
Aug 2016
sorry, i come for confirm, this anime is not "PUBG: the animation", i'm right?
Apr 7, 2018 9:02 PM
Jul 2014
Guys..guys cut it out, That speed hack that you are all talking about is just her AGI build wich is pretty common among players in GGO. And that pink outfit of her will be explained soon, at least in the novel the character were talking about her pink outfit.
Apr 7, 2018 9:06 PM

Apr 2015
P-chan...

That speed definitely too broken. I mean, if only by maxing AGI one could have super speed, why don't everyone do that and make it agility battle or something? And she kinda look like a newbie talking with the big guy even though she should be pretty experienced with that crazy speed/agi point.
Well, i think it would be more fun to watch compared to the original ggo. I just hope they won't put any weird twist and just went with cute girls gathering and having fun.
Apr 7, 2018 9:09 PM
Jan 2016
i recommend people read the first 3 or 4 chapters of the manga then watch this, it fills a few blank spaces. As the anime wanted a strong start so they went to battle straight away, anyways it's quite enjoyable anime hopefully doesn't become to plot driven like SAO but just playing the game and some inner conflict.
Apr 7, 2018 9:11 PM

Sep 2015
cronoSpirA said:
That's an entertining straight to action, with an introduction of the mechanics of this team battle royale "Squad Jam". So it's the team battle version of GGO season 2's BoB "Bullets of Bullets". M's prediction on battle looks like he's a pro player of GGO or maybe he's actually a soldier in real world. Llenn with his high pitched voice and loli height in contrast to her real world voice and tall height, plus rushing with P90, calls it P-chan, how much adorableness is that. I wonder if this GGO is set in the same world of season 2's GGO, would like to see a Sinon Cameo, I guess I'll read the novel.

Nayout said:

There is a reason behind the agility of the protagonist that as much as possible explain later

It also has to be taken into consideration that GGO is not 100% FPS. Use statistics as if it were an RPG, a correct comparison would be with Destiny.

For other comments, people forget that in GGO there are skills, statistics or most importantly, you can transfer characters from one game to another obtaining bonuses in both statistics and skills that in some cases, not even part of the game real thanks to the Seed connects the servers of all the games in a single one as it was the end of Ordinal Scale
Well thanks to Kayaba's Seed Package program, not only many vrmmorpg had been created with this packgae as the based program but also the account conversion bevome possible, though I doubt that this fast agility comes from another game Llenn played before GGO, like how Kirito has a high agility and evasion rate in GGO even though he's new, so looking forward for next episode for further explanation for speed hack like ability of her.

1.This spin off happens a year after the events of phantom bullet
2.If not bad memory in the second season and in video games this function is mentioned.
Apr 7, 2018 9:11 PM
Nov 2015
As pubg player look at this small pink noob chibi with speed hack China number one make me cringe / triggered.

The fps game mechanic not realistic at all, very bad 0/10 rating

Again SAO series only good baiting weebs with Moe Yuri bait cheat ability bull shit. You like that stuff ? Then this anime for you.

This anime all about China number one with speed hack, at the end relate able rage quit meme because you find cheater.
redcobraApr 7, 2018 9:41 PM
Apr 7, 2018 9:12 PM

Sep 2014
Good start. No baggage from the previous show, getting right into the thick of the game, and it's surprisingly topical with the battle royale crazy going on right now. I nearly choked on my food with the surprise tactic at the end as its a hilarious gamble, but I liked it. Really glad this exists, because it ended up being something I really liked from the main show, but now we thankfully have no Kirito involvement.

Also I'd totally love an anime, PUBG-esque, game lol
Apr 7, 2018 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
Exeterna said:
no one is retard enough to use sword here like kirito lol
the machine gunners ppl are just so dumb

that duo , isnt the leader should be the man, i mean he planned eveything
and karen able to hide in a suitcase lol , i thought it gonna be in the tire hole , but that speed tho , i wish i could move like that in cs , i hope that speed is not just a protagonist skill , but rather some experience on vr , or something else

M is a sniper, so no... The scan only detects team leader so he'll get his position revealed very 10 minutes. Detrimental to a sniper. Also her speed is based on her stats build.
zcv45Apr 7, 2018 9:24 PM
Apr 7, 2018 9:23 PM

Sep 2015
421cookies said:
P-chan...

That speed definitely too broken. I mean, if only by maxing AGI one could have super speed, why don't everyone do that and make it agility battle or something? And she kinda look like a newbie talking with the big guy even though she should be pretty experienced with that crazy speed/agi point.
Well, i think it would be more fun to watch compared to the original ggo. I just hope they won't put any weird twist and just went with cute girls gathering and having fun.

In GGO also possess abilities or equipment with special abilities like the sword, layer of Deathgun or the weapon of Sinon. Its speed is a set of factors, since it has a complete build of AGI. Why not use a Full AGI build? Because it is an incompetent build in PVE.
Besides that the little distribution in other statistics does not allow you to carry other types of stronger weapons. It is a very risky build since only one shot can die.

redcobra said:
As pubg player look at this small pink noob chibi with speed hack China number one make me cringe / triggered.

The fps game mechanic not realistic at all, very bad 0/10 rating.

Talking about "Realism" in an MMORPG system that does not exist yet is stupid. GGO is not a 100% FPS, it uses exactly the same mechanics as Destiny, The Division or Borderlands. Just when Fatal Bullet went on sale, he was compared to these titles by the similarities.
NayoutApr 7, 2018 9:33 PM
Apr 7, 2018 9:29 PM

Aug 2016
What kind of PUGS is this? xD
It seems the daughter of Kirito and Sinon :v
Apr 7, 2018 9:38 PM

Apr 2015
Nayout said:
421cookies said:
P-chan...

In GGO also possess abilities or equipment with special abilities like the sword, layer of Deathgun or the weapon of Sinon. Its speed is a set of factors, since it has a complete build of AGI. Why not use a Full AGI build? Because it is an incompetent build in PVE.
Besides that the little distribution in other statistics does not allow you to carry other types of stronger weapons. It is a very risky build since only one shot can die.

Hmmm, sounds plausible. But, isn't pvp build usually the meta in a game? Just see how fast she is compared to those pro response time. Well, some people probably want to have wider variety in gameplay but, i think with speed advantage like that everyone would want to have at least one of them in their team.
Apr 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Sep 2015
Prog_upworks13 said:
FireFistYK said:
Ummmm, disappointing tbh. It's weird how it feels like it was written by somebody who's never played a first-person shooter before. The last part of the episode was a bit exciting, I'll stick around and see how this turns out.

First Person shooter is totally different than Battle Royal. Well I know you will don't care about it :P

It's neither... GGO is a MMORPG. Yes as shocking as that may sound but it's not really a FPS or battle-royale game.
Sure it is FPS in a technical sense, but all VR games are first person. The game design however isn't what you usually see in a FPS at all. In fact the mechanics are nothing like traditional FPS other than the fact they use guns.

As for the battle-royale, it's not... At all. It's Free for all. Battle-royale is when you start with little to no equipment. It's a survival game where you fight to the last man.
Free For All is when you do start with equipment as it's what 90% of MMOFPS calls it.
BoB is a single player FFA while Squad Jam is a team-based FFA.
GGO tournaments are always FFA based on known released material.

Now on to why GGO is a MMORPG in all sense of the word. Firstly, it is open world. This is very uncommon in shooters. There are a few that exist but the map is generally are small and not a massively multiplayer online game...
Secondly, PVE and PVP. PVE do exist in shooters but not as traditional monsters and bosses as you see in GGO. PVE is usually waves of zombies, soldiers, tanks or other sorts of stuff... You don't hunt monsters... You defend against them in FPS. This also include the associated rare item drops... They don't exist... period.
Some games have gift boxes for logging in or winning and stuff... but no such thing when it comes to killing a 'boss' of sort. At least most games don't.
Lastly, stats. There's levels and associated stat points you can use to boost strength, agility etc. That don't exist.
Closest thing to it is perks in arcadey shooters like CoD or battlefield. In more realistic shooters like Arma3, squad, or Verdun, you don't get perks at all. Skills don't exist, either everyone can or cannot do something.

Sorry for this long psot and break down of the game... I'm a bit of a SAO fan and love to play MMORPG, FPS and other sorts of games.
Apr 7, 2018 9:46 PM

Jul 2016
Nayout said:

2.If not bad memory in the second season and in video games this function is mentioned.
So what happened to the BoB, if you happened to read the novel, did they replaced it with this Squad Jam, after the incident of Death Gun?
Apr 7, 2018 9:48 PM
Jan 2016
It was definitely a different breed of SAO. The tactical battle was pretty interesting, though the ending was less tactical than it started(because apparently the protagonist was simply better than the pros) & sometimes a bit too talky.

redcobra said:

This anime all about China number one with speed hack, at the end relate able rage quit meme because you find cheater.

So the protagonist got the super speed from Chinese speed hack? How did you figure that out? Did I miss something from this episode?

421cookies said:

That speed definitely too broken. I mean, if only by maxing AGI one could have super speed, why don't everyone do that and make it agility battle or something?

How did you know she got the super speed because of maxing agility skill? Did the anime show anything about that?
Apr 7, 2018 9:54 PM

Jul 2016
zcv45 said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

First Person shooter is totally different than Battle Royal. Well I know you will don't care about it :P

It's neither... GGO is a MMORPG. Yes as shocking as that may sound but it's not really a FPS or battle-royale game.
Sure it is FPS in a technical sense, but all VR games are first person. The game design however isn't what you usually see in a FPS at all. In fact the mechanics are nothing like traditional FPS other than the fact they use guns.

As for the battle-royale, it's not... At all. It's Free for all. Battle-royale is when you start with little to no equipment. It's a survival game where you fight to the last man.
Free For All is when you do start with equipment as it's what 90% of MMOFPS calls it.
BoB is a single player FFA while Squad Jam is a team-based FFA.
GGO tournaments are always FFA based on known released material.

Now on to why GGO is a MMORPG in all sense of the word. Firstly, it is open world. This is very uncommon in shooters. There are a few that exist but the map is generally are small and not a massively multiplayer online game...
Secondly, PVE and PVP. PVE do exist in shooters but not as traditional monsters and bosses as you see in GGO. PVE is usually waves of zombies, soldiers, tanks or other sorts of stuff... You don't hunt monsters... You defend against them in FPS. This also include the associated rare item drops... They don't exist... period.
Some games have gift boxes for logging in or winning and stuff... but no such thing when it comes to killing a 'boss' of sort. At least most games don't.
Lastly, stats. There's levels and associated stat points you can use to boost strength, agility etc. That don't exist.
Closest thing to it is perks in arcadey shooters like CoD or battlefield. In more realistic shooters like Arma3, squad, or Verdun, you don't get perks at all. Skills don't exist, either everyone can or cannot do something.

Sorry for this long psot and break down of the game... I'm a bit of a SAO fan and love to play MMORPG, FPS and other sorts of games.
Yeah the gameplay is both FPS and the RPG, thats why players can hunt and kill monsters and loot items from them, iirc from the account conversion system of seed package, such things as AGI, STR, INT exist here on GGO which is in usual RPGs. So we can not to expect a usual pure FPS in GGO, like CoD or PuBG.
Apr 7, 2018 9:55 PM

Sep 2015
421cookies said:
Nayout said:

Hmmm, sounds plausible. But, isn't pvp build usually the meta in a game? Just see how fast she is compared to those pro response time. Well, some people probably want to have wider variety in gameplay but, i think with speed advantage like that everyone would want to have at least one of them in their team.

1.Not at all, in games like Wow there is a meta for both, PVE and PVP players, in extreme cases such as FFXIV or FFXI there is only one meta for PVE.

2. Really any build focused on a single statistic creates things like the view in this episode, a build focused full on VIT could create the perfect distraction for a sniper to end with a whole group using it as a decoy. A full AGI build is perfect for planned ambushes, the problem is that in a game mode where every "x" minute you see the enemy position it really is a risk to die by lost shot. The avatar of LLENN has the peculiarity that it is small that together with an AGI build makes it impossible to aim if it is not by surprise, this build in a large character would not be so effective.
Apr 7, 2018 10:01 PM

Dec 2015
So she's an experienced player. Then why was she acting so stupid before?? First, she wanted to shoot a whole team in a distance that her gun wouldn't reach, then she wanted to shoot those pros even though she SAW people get killed by a sniper. I mean, no wonder M was babysitting her...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 7, 2018 10:04 PM

Sep 2015
cronoSpirA said:
Nayout said:

So what happened to the BoB, if you happened to read the novel, did they replaced it with this Squad Jam, after the incident of Death Gun?

Bullets of Bullets continues to exist as one of the many modes of games that GGO has
TheServant said:

How did you know she got the super speed because of maxing agility skill? Did the anime show anything about that?

It is something that is mentioned later in the novel
Apr 7, 2018 10:10 PM
Nov 2017
At this point I'm watching the show for the memes but it was surprisingly not bad, main characters speed seems kind of broken though.
Apr 7, 2018 10:10 PM

Sep 2016
joe_g7 said:
So she's an experienced player. Then why was she acting so stupid before?? First, she wanted to shoot a whole team in a distance that her gun wouldn't reach, then she wanted to shoot those pros even though she SAW people get killed by a sniper. I mean, no wonder M was babysitting her...

Yeah, I don't know what they're going for with the loli either. Apparently, she's some sort of GGO munchkin legend, yet can't strategize her way out of World 1-1 of Super Mario World. I dunno.

Maybe they're going for a "Pinky and the Brain" thing. The big guy reminds me of Jotaro from part 4 for some reason (though his voice is that of Jonathan Joestar doing his best Jotaro impression) and it's hilarious. He's the brain, she's the brawn.

Ah yes. Brilliant tactician military Jotaro and his pink murder loli. Truly an iconic duo.
Ravioli ravioli, Kirito will not touch the loli.
Apr 7, 2018 10:17 PM

Jan 2011
it was okay you know , just happy my baby (that i actually have no part in) studio 3hz has come so far in the last couple of years.

was hoping the pro JSDF like squad was just a bunch of siege players playing super tactical lol

once they saw a little pink loli running at the speed of looking like speed hacks there just like well were done since this isn't gonna be any useful training.

in the age of PUBG and Fortnite this will be entertaining for the memes regardless of how it turns out.
Apr 7, 2018 10:18 PM

Apr 2015
TheServant said:
It was definitely a different breed of SAO. The tactical battle was pretty interesting, though the ending was less tactical than it started(because apparently the protagonist was simply better than the pros) & sometimes a bit too talky.

redcobra said:

So the protagonist got the super speed from Chinese speed hack? How did you figure that out? Did I miss something from this episode?

421cookies said:

That speed definitely too broken. I mean, if only by maxing AGI one could have super speed, why don't everyone do that and make it agility battle or something?

Well, in the original ggo it was said AGI build is a thing right? So yeah, it must be maxed or pretty high one for her to be that fast.
Nayout said:
421cookies said:

1.Not at all, in games like Wow there is a meta for both, PVE and PVP players, in extreme cases such as FFXIV or FFXI there is only one meta for PVE.

2. Really any build focused on a single statistic creates things like the view in this episode, a build focused full on VIT could create the perfect distraction for a sniper to end with a whole group using it as a decoy. A full AGI build is perfect for planned ambushes, the problem is that in a game mode where every "x" minute you see the enemy position it really is a risk to die by lost shot. The avatar of LLENN has the peculiarity that it is small that together with an AGI build makes it impossible to aim if it is not by surprise, this build in a large character would not be so effective.
Now thats make more sense, Thanks. Tbh, i never been any good with status building XD
I guess there will be another character with weird builds like her then.
Apr 7, 2018 10:24 PM
Oct 2007
This was actually pretty good and the main character got my attention despite that I was quite skeptical when I see a cute character in a FPS game.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2018 10:24 PM
Jan 2016
Nayout said:

I see. So that's a spoiler. Thank you for the answer.

421cookies said:
Well, in the original ggo it was said AGI build is a thing right? So yeah, it must be maxed or pretty high one for her to be that fast.

But in this episode it's never explained the direct cause of the super speed. Maybe it's because of a special skill, or maybe a booster item, or maybe something else. And in the original GGO, was there any indication that high agility meant super speed?
Apr 7, 2018 10:33 PM

Apr 2015
TheServant said:
Nayout said:

421cookies said:

But in this episode it's never explained the direct cause of the super speed. Maybe it's because of a special skill, or maybe a booster item, or maybe something else. And in the original GGO, was there any indication that high agility meant super speed?
c'mon, someone already said it was true.
I faintly remember someone speak about it in the original, i think. Kirito was about that fast and i don't think he ever had any special skill in ggo. And there is no indication telling she use any booster item too.
Apr 7, 2018 10:34 PM

Jun 2013
"P-chan" lol. This was actually decent and quite enjoyable compared to the last Battle Royale anime I watched.
Apr 7, 2018 10:48 PM

Sep 2015
421cookies said:
TheServant said:

I faintly remember someone speak about it in the original, i think. Kirito was about that fast and i don't think he ever had any special skill in ggo. And there is no indication telling she use any booster item too.

421cookies said:
TheServant said:

A lot of this is never explained in the anime because it has never been focused on explaining the development of the world of these games. Just everything Kirito does in GGO is the product of this
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/World_Seed
"The Seed as their game engine allow conversion of one account in a Seed-based VR world to another. For example, this ability was used by Kirito when he converted his account from ALfheim Online to Gun Gale Online and back. It allows a player to transfer their data to another game and keep their stats instead of having to start from scratch"
Apr 7, 2018 11:07 PM

Feb 2018
A lot of people are wondering why she’s chose a loli, the camo, and speed.

BigWangBaiApr 7, 2018 11:10 PM

My name is not Bai nor do I have a Big Wang!!
Apr 7, 2018 11:09 PM

Apr 2015
Nayout said:

A lot of this is never explained in the anime because it has never been focused on explaining the development of the world of these games. Just everything Kirito does in GGO is the product of this
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/World_Seed
"The Seed as their game engine allow conversion of one account in a Seed-based VR world to another. For example, this ability was used by Kirito when he converted his account from ALfheim Online to Gun Gale Online and back. It allows a player to transfer their data to another game and keep their stats instead of having to start from scratch"

Whoa, now you talking about the seed, i think now i know where the story going for. Better stop this before i start spoiling myself XD
Apr 7, 2018 11:11 PM
Mar 2017
uninstallthegame said:
i gotta say, i don't like fortnite, but watchin an anime about fortine is even fuckin worse. battle royale anime, what next? moba anime? cute girls playing dota?
are you sick ? Why you compare this with fortnite, its not even close with fortnite if you compare it with pubg i still accept it and if you don't like it from the first place why you even fuckin watch it
Apr 7, 2018 11:40 PM

Feb 2017
Haa was awesome loved the pink p90 and pink outfit xd
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Apr 8, 2018 12:24 AM

May 2015
pink bunny loli and p chan destroys people with speedhacks
10/10
Apr 8, 2018 12:26 AM

Apr 2011
As expected this is a fun SAO side story. LLEN is so cute. small, pink outfit, pink P90. Plus its action packed gun fighting.

Apr 8, 2018 12:38 AM
Jul 2011
Are there levels in GGO like SAO or ALO?

The match the characters played in this episode, reminds me of how playing safe in FPS shooting game isn't exactly always fun as the pink rabbit rather complained she has to stay low most of the time in this episode.

I mean just to win, sometimes you just have to watch the whole scene of shootouts to decide the timing of your greatest advantage?
Well, at the end it worked.
The little rabbit should be proud of her being a decoy is one of her greatest weapons.
On the other hand, her team had let the other strongest team kill most of the other teams in this episode, not exactly the ideal way to win for some players.
rladls717Apr 8, 2018 12:43 AM
Apr 8, 2018 12:54 AM

Mar 2018
I like the way it behave in GGO world. Nice to see this world again because I really like GGO arc (yeah because the environment and Sinon's character but she did not appear here so nvm).

LLENN looks little dumb but she has her OP skills so WHY NOT!? But in this episode, I really like M. He's very cool and calm. He probably be the best teammate in the episode.

So, overall I give this 8/10 for a nice start. I don't care what will happen next but I will keep looking in the world of GGO.
Apr 8, 2018 12:59 AM

Nov 2016
rladls717 said:
Are there levels in GGO like SAO or ALO?

yes, but wasn't mentioned much aside for stat points.

On the other hand, her team had let the other strongest team kill most of the other teams in this episode, not exactly the ideal way to win for some players.

It may be not ideal, but it's certainly cost effective. Especialy since their ammo is limited.
Apr 8, 2018 1:16 AM

Feb 2014
Honestly, I'm not surprised that there's always a decent amount of hate for this show already just because it has the SAO name in it, despite it being written author and produced by Studio 3Hz, not A-1 Pictures. It's just stupid hate and also shitposting as well. Pathetic, really, as this first episode was actually pretty good.

The battle royale part reminds me of playing Fortnite, but since it doesn't have resources to build bases like in Fortnite, PUBG is a far better comparison. Either way, LLENN was pretty amusing to watch her many cute reactions as she worked with M on their multiple strategies as a duo team in a royale filled with big squad teams.

And that's what made it really interesting and likeable for me. All the planning, gunfire and, of course, LLENN's adorable pink outfit and her P-90, also known as P-chan, was really enjoyable overall. =)

Studio 3Hz did a very good job on the visuals and animation front, while the OP/ED songs are nice as well. Overall, I liked this episode more than I thought it would and I look forward to seeing more of GGO this season. =D
Apr 8, 2018 1:23 AM
Jul 2011
When I think about it, I thought this GGO game is compared to games like Counter Strike and Battlefield, not Fornite and PUBG.

And PUBG is actually inspired by the Japanese movie called Battle Royale.
The sad thing about this Battle Royale movie is that there is no chicken dinner even though you won.
Apr 8, 2018 1:31 AM
Jan 2014
I don't think I could be more disappointed in Studio 3Hz after they gave us Flip Flappers and Princess Principal, and then dropped down to something this dull.
Apr 8, 2018 1:47 AM

Jun 2013
This was a surprising good episode
I enjoyed it even though i am not a fan of SAO.

Apr 8, 2018 2:05 AM

Dec 2015
It a nice episode but I am a little confused about this fight against the Special Forces or who were they , They should know that in GGO you can boost up your agility and being so fast like Llenn or Yamikaze , but otherwise they should be able to shoot her but without this scene I think this episode was really cool and probably the overall season also will be at least 7.5/10 .
This saoa ggo is a really good decision to watch before the alicization will be aired in october :)
Apr 8, 2018 2:27 AM

Feb 2018
Well that was just boring i mean having an sao series without the original cast is a great opportunity but having it set in the least interesting of the 3 Games wasn't a great idea in my opinion
Apr 8, 2018 2:38 AM
Apr 2016
Exeterna said:
no one is retard enough to use sword here like kirito lol
the machine gunners ppl are just so dumb

that duo , isnt the leader should be the man, i mean he planned eveything
and karen able to hide in a suitcase lol , i thought it gonna be in the tire hole , but that speed tho , i wish i could move like that in cs , i hope that speed is not just a protagonist skill , but rather some experience on vr , or something else

Exactly why she is the leader - because the scan always shows the leader. M can plan the things out and sit them out without getting shrapnel'd. She can run quickly and scout, he is the analyzer and tactician. The latter is supposed to be kept safe. Just like the soldiers did.
Re:formed
Apr 8, 2018 3:03 AM

Jan 2016
Prog_upworks13 said:
FireFistYK said:
Ummmm, disappointing tbh. It's weird how it feels like it was written by somebody who's never played a first-person shooter before. The last part of the episode was a bit exciting, I'll stick around and see how this turns out.

No, you're right. It slipped past me that this was a battle royale, my statement stands but I'll correct the first-person shooter part.
Apr 8, 2018 3:05 AM
Apr 2016
FireFistYK said:
Prog_upworks13 said:

No, you're right. It slipped past me that this was a battle royale, my statement stands but I'll correct the first-person shooter part.

Could you elaborate why " it feels like it was written by somebody who's never played a first-person shooter before", because so far you are just contributing to senseless blabbering of the mass.
Re:formed
Apr 8, 2018 3:29 AM

Apr 2016
Enjoyed it quite a lot.

zcv45 said:

Only problem I had was that they stood in the middle of an intersection. If you can hug a wall and protect one of your flanks with a natural obstacle, then you should always do that. Having a wall on one flank lets you concentrate that one extra gun else where.

I saw this mistake in so many movies and animes (violet evergarden is the last one)! You can just call it "plot convenience". The writer or director put some protagonists in an unrealistically open area to get them shot. It's just plain stupid and unrealistic but they still keep on doing this in countless movies.

Here it's strange somehow because they tried in most parts of the episode to be "intelligent" just to fail stupidly at that part. Lame but I got used to it.

Rand note : thanks to the guy explaining the full-plate and full-speed stuff.
Apr 8, 2018 3:34 AM

Feb 2013
Not bad, but wtf is she doing in a pink suit in a shooting game, it's so stupid, but her speed is awesome.
Apr 8, 2018 3:43 AM
Jun 2017
Love this one, while watching it it likes i am remembering myself playing PUBG for a while.. that LLENN is like a mod/cheat type of player though due to quickness.. hahaha... anyways im gonna watch this one...
Apr 8, 2018 3:45 AM

Jan 2015
Chemistry between M and LLENN is really good. I enjoy them interacting. Completely fine so far. The only complaint is that she seems kinda strong. I wonder if her outfit's skill is superspeed but downside is bright-pink color or something. I can't wrap my head about why she is so fast
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.