Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 29, 2016 1:39 AM

Dec 2015
Ulquiorra said:
I think Mahiru is the killer, she was the only one who had the reason to do it after all.

It wasn't Mahiru. Sato killed Natsumi. Fuyuhiko killed Sato.
Jul 29, 2016 1:40 AM

Apr 2013
AzureAceOfficial said:
Ulquiorra said:
I think Mahiru is the killer, she was the only one who had the reason to do it after all.

tag your spoilers lolol
Jul 29, 2016 1:46 AM

May 2010
I like how Natsumi isn't all black, like how she feels insecure on not being deserving of her brother because of her lack of talent.
I don't think Natsumi really wanted to kill Mahiru. She was just lonely. True, she had her horrible parts but she lacked the guts to go as far as kill someone. She was far less horrible than I imagined her based on summaries. Somehow I ended up empathizing her more than Sato herself.

The boxer guy's personality is as worse as it is in Mirai-hen, he's not 100% bad I guess. Chisa being a great teacher, she reminds me a little of Koro-sensei
Jul 29, 2016 2:19 AM

Nov 2007
participant_no_5 said:
Is it a sarcasm or...?
It's true, not a sarcasm. I've never played the series.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 29, 2016 2:35 AM

Jul 2013
The story of Twilight Syndrome Murder Case could have been done better. Even though Hinata is a main character, the whole incident leaves less imperssion when it's shown from the point of view of a person that doesn't have anything to do with it. We didn't even see once the whole cast of the game (without Kuzuryuu) together with Sato, just as friends. If TSMC was only there to show us how and why Hinata decided to go along with the project, it kind of loses it's main point. Anyway, it's still a pretty good episode. It's a shame there are only 9 left, so it can't be helped. Next episode I expect Kamukura Izuru and Enoshima Junko.
Also, one more thing. Does anybody knows are Hinata and the others older or younger than Naegi and his gang?

Juzo is so annoying, I can't wait for him to die.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jul 29, 2016 3:06 AM

Mar 2009
Hajime felt a bit too involved... like that scene where Natsumi talks to him just because or he's around when Mahiru and Sato talk just because. His other scenes are fine, I guess.
I'd rather they gave like an episode of buildup and another for the murder itself... we know the details but we could use more insight into the characters involved.
Well, it also depends on what's planned for the future, maybe they couldn't have spared the episodes for that, I guess...
Jul 29, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
I actually was starting to like Natusmi. Too bad she died fairly quickly.

Characters in this show are starting to piss me off with how obsessive they are about talent.

Especially with this dude.
Jul 29, 2016 4:17 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, I actually liked Natsumi as well.

Sheesh, shit is going to go down next episode. Probably the best episode thus far out of both of the arcs.

And that last scene with Hajime and Chiaki... I don't even like Chiaki that much but shit, that was a dagger to the heart.
"Hi!"
Jul 29, 2016 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
GreatPizza-kun said:
Awesome episode once again. Izuru Kamakura coming next episode finally.

Seriously tho, why does everyone hate on Juuzo? You do realize he acted like a dick only to save Hinata right? If Hinata learned more about the case, he would have been the one in danger.

Well
You had one job Juzo
Save the world. Protect it.

AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

YOU TRIGGERED A KID SO FUCKING HARD THAT IT STARTED THE APOCALYPSE!

THAT NOT HOW YOU HANDLE KIDS JUZO!
Jul 29, 2016 4:54 AM

Oct 2014
MonoReaper said:
GreatPizza-kun said:
Awesome episode once again. Izuru Kamakura coming next episode finally.

Seriously tho, why does everyone hate on Juuzo? You do realize he acted like a dick only to save Hinata right? If Hinata learned more about the case, he would have been the one in danger.

Well
You had one job Juzo

Welp, that's Juzo for you. But honestly, Hinata is just too obsessed with talent 'n stuff. OBSESSED HINATA IS OBSESSED AND STARTS A FUCKING APOCALYPSE!
why
Jul 29, 2016 5:41 AM

Jun 2013
Natsumi is just a bitch welp she's dead
Jul 29, 2016 6:05 AM
Jan 2015
GreatPizza-kun said:
MonoReaper said:

Well
You had one job Juzo

Welp, that's Juzo for you. But honestly, Hinata is just too obsessed with talent 'n stuff. OBSESSED HINATA IS OBSESSED AND STARTS A FUCKING APOCALYPSE!

It's that age old question, can some humans be born evil, or do certain experiences create that evil? In Hinata's case, it seems like the perfect recipe of events will lead to his ultimate despair.

Hinata needs to be careful with his anger, he might start acting like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s
CyberPunchJul 29, 2016 6:13 AM
Jul 29, 2016 6:35 AM

Oct 2014
CyberPunch said:
GreatPizza-kun said:

It's that age old question, can some humans be born evil, or do certain experiences create that evil? In Hinata's case, it seems like the perfect recipe of events will lead to his ultimate despair.

Hinata needs to be careful with his anger, he might start acting like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s

Exactly, its just as you said. And Natsumi's murder is definitely one of those events.
why
Jul 29, 2016 7:08 AM

Jan 2016
Hajime FRIENDZONED chiaki (showed in his thought) in their last moment!! The boxer is annoying, but Hajime is the WORST. Lololol

Even he made Natsumi cried before faced her own death!! Bullying girl is not cool! Hajime!
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Jul 29, 2016 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
The blue people from DR:Another Episode are back!
This episode felt a bit rushed, but was nice to know more about Sato and Natsumi that we knew very little about. And like i suspected Natsumi was a piss of sh** person, wich makes everyting that happen in DR2 game just more infuriating...
More Chiaki and Hajime moments *w*
Still was a great episode, and next one we will get some Izuru Kamukura hopefully! :)
Jul 29, 2016 7:46 AM

Sep 2013
"Oh! Let's make this gamer girl cute af and kill her afterward"
Goddamnit...

ALSO THAT BEAUTIFUL RUIN (16 BIT) BGM THOUGH!

And, urgh why that asshole is here too...
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Jul 29, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2014
MoNYeTLeWaT said:
Hajime FRIENDZONED chiaki (showed in his thought) in their last moment!! The boxer is annoying, but Hajime is the WORST. Lololol

Even he made Natsumi cried before faced her own death!! Bullying girl is not cool! Hajime!

Did we even watch the same show?
"Hi!"
Jul 29, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2016
Just wonderin' why junko could make her own AI -> the mini game in a such detail.. I hope next episode will explain about twilight murder syndrome deeper and -if- junko involved behind the scene too

Yehart said:
MoNYeTLeWaT said:

Did we even watch the same show?

Yes we did. Sadly Hajime couldn't say goodbye in proper way to Chiaki, and at the end he accepted to cooperate the project. Maybe one of the reason he picked that way probably caused by Natsumi's lasts line.

BOOM.
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Jul 29, 2016 10:04 AM

Feb 2010
I have multiple theories regarding the Mirari-hen somehow connecting to Zetsubo-hen (since they are very related):

THEORY #1: What ends up happening to Nanami Chiaki after the downfall of humanity? Does she die?
The possibility that Nanami is alive and is actually in the Mirai-hen as a character.

I believe that Nanami Chiaki...most likely survives. She may be implied to die, but I think that due to some points I've noticed from Mirai-hen, it would be interesting to speculate what ended up happening to her.

This episode really got me thinking...Nanami was the one who gave Hinata words of encouragement. Saying that his future is limitless, he can become whoever he wants to become. Saying that life is about more than talent. Saying that life is about making memories about the people who are close to you, and being happy.

If you think about the last part in particular, what did it sound like that we are very familiar of?

It seems that Nanami's ideals somehow lived on and I think it's no coincidence. WHAT IF Nanami decided to take her own advice and help out her friends...by changing her future and choosing the direction she went in life. What if she changed her talent, to help her friends. I kept thinking of these possibilities, and it became more realistic to me. This is why I'm fairly certain that Miaya from the Future arc is Nanami in disguise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THEORY #2: The Traitor's (in Future arc) Identity

I think that throughout the zetsubo-hen, we are getting reveal information about what happened before the 'incident' that cause the downfall of humanity. And it extends far more than just the students starting and getting involved with it. This starts with Hope's Peak Academy, the institution itself. If you're watching the Zetsubo-hen, haven't you every wondered exactly what makes someone the traitor?

EarlCielJul 29, 2016 10:12 AM
Jul 29, 2016 12:05 PM
Jun 2012

Probably they are Ultimate Despair students because they got the blues.
Jul 29, 2016 12:23 PM

Sep 2014
Shimai_ni said:

Also, one more thing. Does anybody knows are Hinata and the others older or younger than Naegi and his gang?

They're older by 1 year. Chiaki and the others belong in Class 77. Naegi is in Class 78. Also, back in episode 1, the scout was looking into Celes for the school.
Jul 29, 2016 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
AsL said:
You can watch a gameplay in youtube.
In original Japanese?
Jul 29, 2016 3:53 PM

May 2015
They pretty much skipped through the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case in this episode, but damn, I'm ready for the despair. Chiaki is so precious, though....

Great episode. Although, the Boxer totally ruined the moment, lmao....

AzureAceOfficial said:
Ulquiorra said:

You should spoiler tag stuff like this once again for the people that don't know....
ReverberateJul 29, 2016 3:59 PM

Jul 29, 2016 4:05 PM

Nov 2007
@AsL
Thank you for sharing, but I prefer it in original Japanese (even the text).
Jul 29, 2016 4:50 PM

Nov 2007
@AsL
Thank you for sharing.
Jul 29, 2016 8:07 PM
Jan 2015
EarlCiel said:

It seems that Nanami's ideals somehow lived on and I think it's no coincidence. WHAT IF Nanami decided to take her own advice and help out her friends...by changing her future and choosing the direction she went in life. What if she changed her talent, to help her friends. I kept thinking of these possibilities, and it became more realistic to me. This is why I'm fairly certain that Miaya from the Future arc is Nanami in disguise.

WOW, somehow that really makes sense, if this is true, then it will be amazing! Can't believe I didn't notice something so obvious! Now I'm hoping this is true lol. Hope you don't mind if I make a thread on this theory?
CyberPunchJul 29, 2016 8:11 PM
Jul 29, 2016 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
Reverberate__ said:
They pretty much skipped through the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case in this episode, but damn, I'm ready for the despair. Chiaki is so precious, though....

AzureAceOfficial said:

You should spoiler tag stuff like this once again for the people that don't know....

What? In order to understand this anime you need to have played Danganronpa 2 and in the game it clearly states who killed who...
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Jul 30, 2016 2:49 AM

May 2013
Juzo has literally ruined everything
>Punches all the main characters in the franchise except Komaru...oh w8 he could have punched her as well if she's seen in a prequel.
>Tries to protect Hajime from being killed by beating the shit out of him and make him feel that he is shit while spitting on him.
>Artificial Hope becomes despair because of the shit he did.
>my OTP Chiaki x Hajime sinks to despair because of Hajime's despair.
>tries to kill Kyoko with a fckng chair.
>knees Ryota cause he defended Asahina
>his actions causes the death of Bandai.
>punches Makoto Naegi causing his trial to be delayed.
>pushes one of his platoon heads to the edge making him a murderer.

The guy obviously has romantic feelings for Chisa but he respects Munakata so much and ends up being accused by the girl he loves to have yaoi feelings for Munakata lol. Serves him right. He deserves the friendzone.

Juuzo aside, It hurts to see Hajime distancing himself from Chiaki after their adorable moments 😭😭😭
Tengan has now surpassed my suspicion meter for Miaya Gekkogahara.
Munakata talks about how Tengan seems like a different person and we see his involvement in the shady projects in Hope's Peak Academy. Kyouko Kirigiri suspecting him as well. This also confirms that Ultimate Scout has vital information in Mirai-hen.
DarkwindJRJul 30, 2016 10:16 AM
Jul 30, 2016 4:21 AM

May 2015
Anarchi4 said:
Reverberate__ said:

What? In order to understand this anime you need to have played Danganronpa 2 and in the game it clearly states who killed who...

Not everyone played the game.

Just FYI, I did.

Jul 30, 2016 7:27 AM

Sep 2015
Wow man ı started to hate hope now.

Better than Mirai-hen.
Jul 30, 2016 9:22 AM

Dec 2012
Nanami find his talent, he his "Ultimate Hope". The thing are getting serious with these first murders. Once again, the boxer acted like a big bastard.
Jul 30, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
sutori said:
AzureAceOfficial said:

tag your spoilers lolol

It's not a spoiler. It's already passed in the anime. The Twilight Syndrome Murder Case is done.
Jul 30, 2016 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
Reverberate__ said:
Anarchi4 said:

Just FYI, I did.

Then you shouldn't be watching this, as many people stated above, this case was clearly explained in the game (chapter 2 I think). If you haven't played the game, you must before watching both Side Future and Side Despair.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Jul 30, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2015
Anarchi4 said:
Reverberate__ said:

Just FYI, I did.

Then you shouldn't be watching this, as many people stated above, this case was clearly explained in the game (chapter 2 I think). If you haven't played the game, you must before watching both Side Future and Side Despair.

I have played the game.

Jul 30, 2016 8:47 PM

Jul 2014
sutori said:
AzureAceOfficial said:

tag your spoilers lolol

That isnt a spoiler at all, I mean there is a huge 3 next to the title of the anime, ppl who watched the first adaptation should know that between 1 and 3 there is a 2, even the first PV showed stuff about both games cheesus...
Jul 30, 2016 9:45 PM

May 2013
KaiserNazrin said:

Yeah, that's basically it.

I won't be surprised if he punched the main character of Danganronpa Zero and Danganronpa Another lol
He has now managed to punch 3 out of 5 main characters in the entire franchise lol
Jul 31, 2016 1:35 AM

Apr 2013
whisperV1 said:
sutori said:

tag your spoilers lolol

That isnt a spoiler at all, I mean there is a huge 3 next to the title of the anime, ppl who watched the first adaptation should know that between 1 and 3 there is a 2, even the first PV showed stuff about both games cheesus...

ok but literally quoting the topic rule "this is an anime only discussion, don't discuss the manga [original work] beyond this episode". the killer was not revealed in this episode no matter how you cut it, and some people havent reached that point of the game yet.
Jul 31, 2016 6:45 AM

Aug 2009
@sutori "Stop discussing plot points from season two, because this isn't season two. It's a season three discussion topic."

That's literally what you're saying right now and it makes no sense whatsoever.
Jul 31, 2016 1:13 PM

Sep 2011
this probably was the last tie hinata sees chiaki again, i can already see chiaki and izuru meeting being sad as fuck.

Its also so depressing knowing that hinata is going to become the complete opposite of what he wants to be, poor guy is pretty much gonna wind up being responsible for the entire series

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 31, 2016 9:05 PM

Mar 2012
Ugh, I wish they showed a bit more with Fuyuhiko and his little sister. I would have loved to see them interact. I did love how we saw a scene with Peko and Fuyuhiko talking together, though. I definitely want to see more Peko since she's my fave ((totally not biased)). I was kinda hoping for them to not focus on Hajime as much, but I guess it's all part of the bigger story.

Chiaki was being super cute, kyaaa. I definitely will not get tired of seeing her scenes.
I kinda wish Hajime ended up playing with her in the end because I cannot stand to see her sad.

For those who didn't play the game I urge you to pick up a copy if you can. The second class trial goes over everything with Fuyuhiko's little sister that didn't come up in this episode. I'm a little sad how everything was a bit rushed, but I'm patiently waiting for next's week episode (and hopefully more Peko).
Jul 31, 2016 9:39 PM

Sep 2012
GreatPizza-kun said:
MonoReaper said:

Well
You had one job Juzo

He was getting over it though with the help of Nanami! Juzo was unnecessarily cruel no matter his intentions, there were other ways he could have handled the situation. His words DIRECTLY pushed Hinata over the edge. Like it or not Juzo had a big part in Hinata's eventual despair and in turn the tragedy of Hopes Peak even if it wasn't his intention.
Aug 1, 2016 3:08 AM

Apr 2013
Samu-tan said:
@sutori "Stop discussing plot points from season two, because this isn't season two. It's a season three discussion topic."

what i'm trying to say is to just be a bit more considerate for the people who haven't had time to catch up on dr2 yet. there are also people who've been introduced to dr franchise by anime first, and didn't know the game is necessary. it's just sad seeing them get shut down in forums so harshly or spammed with dr2 spoilers that are tied into events that dr3 haven't completely revealed.
Aug 1, 2016 4:52 AM

Mar 2016
sutori said:
Samu-tan said:

what i'm trying to say is to just be a bit more considerate for the people who haven't had time to catch up on dr2 yet. there are also people who've been introduced to dr franchise by anime first, and didn't know the game is necessary. it's just sad seeing them get shut down in forums so harshly or spammed with dr2 spoilers that are tied into events that dr3 haven't completely revealed.

No matter what you say,it's still DR3 so they should not watch at all if they don't know the story of DR2. You can't jump from 1 to 3 directly. Even if they can't or don't want to buy a vita there's plenty of LP of the game on Youtube.
I mean, DR3 spoiled the biggest revelation of the second game in the first minute of the first episode.
Aug 1, 2016 6:21 AM

Jul 2014
sutori said:
Samu-tan said:

Ok, lets see, Im going to pick some of your quotes "don't discuss the manga [original work] beyond this episode", yes, is true that dr2 in the series timeline happens after dr3, but the game was released in 2012, under the name of Super DanganRonpa 2 Goodbye Despair Academy, ppl with common sense should know that if they want a better experience with the series they wont see Danganronpa 3 -any of the two arcs- without playing/reading/watching something about DR2, again we're not discussing something new, the killer in the second game was Sato period.
"what i'm trying to say is to just be a bit more considerate for the people who haven't had time to catch up on dr2 yet" I respect that thing about being considerated, I dont like to spoil games, anime or manga either, but if they have time to watch both arcs of dr3 they might want to use that time to catch dr2.
"there are also people who've been introduced to dr franchise by anime first, and didn't know the game is necessary" here we have a big issue, even if they were introduced to dr just with this anime (which seems pretty unlikely) most ppl would see the huge 3 in the title and probably would check before watching, for ex, you've seen a quick review of mad max 3 and you want to give it a try, but you see the 3 in the title and you think "oh, this is the third one in the series, I should check what happens with the other two", got it?. Now even if they didnt knew about the game being necessary there is an adaptation before dr3 (pretty much rushed but that isnt the topic here).
"...spammed with dr2 spoilers that are tied into events that dr3 haven't completely revealed" that just contradicts itself, so with that logic, for ex, if I discuss some plot related stuff in matrix (1) or matrix reloaded (2) in a matrix revolution (3) topic I will be spamming and/or spoiling over something that came BEFORE this last instalment? well, that is some new logic for me tbh.
With that said IMO we've been tricked in the game, since monokuma was the one who gave kuzuryuu the photo which had tsumiki, mioda, saionji and koizumi in it and they were supposed to be the ones who found the body, unless we are about to see that in ep4 next thursday, I/most users here wont tag this as a spoiler since this I just mentioned works as a discussion topic of what happenend in this ep and again it happened before dr3 came out, peace.
Aug 2, 2016 7:55 AM

Oct 2015
hmm I just noticed the blood in mirai is red and in zetsubou it is pink, why did they make the difference?
Aug 4, 2016 1:34 AM

Apr 2014
I loved the episode, Natsumi especially {r.i.p.}, but the lack of Komaeda in any kind of major role is KILLING me.
Aug 4, 2016 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
AW! they didn't show what happen behind the scene of that Twilight case :c
but it's very interesting to know that actually Hajime knows both of them.
and so, currently i'm still playing the game and i'm near the end of it so that spoiler in the end, that caught me by suprise xD well, i'm actually glad to know that. because how Hajime was acting in the game is the same thing like how Naegi act as "Ultimate Hope" student in the first game.

but chiaki is still a big mystery to me. so i will finish the game first before watching the next episode for sure xD

looking foward to the next episode.
Aug 8, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2015
Well... shit... Wasn't expecting them to make Natsumi sympathetic. All our preconceived notions from the game made her out to be a bitch, which she was, but she seems more like a neglected child with an inferiority-complex throwing a fit for attention which is actually kind of sad. Especially since she could evidently related to Hajime. Well, even if she was simply throwing a tantrum and her threats weren't serious, Sato clearly took them literally.

Sato also seemed to have a bit of an inferiority-complex as well which could be why she held Mahiru in such high regard while also despising Natsumi so intensely who brought Sato's insecurities to the surface to mask her own. Quite a complex and realistic relationship between these characters here. I can definitely see this very scenario playing out in real life, murder and all, especially in Japan where image is everything and complexes are common.

The scenes between Hajime and Chiaki are beautiful, both in cinematography and substance. It's quite a shame really knowing the outcome of this all. For them all. Sakakura proves to be more-so the Ultimate High Schoool-Level Dickhead than Boxer.
Aug 19, 2016 5:54 PM
Aug 2008
I thought Natsumi would last through episode four. Oh well.

Aug 22, 2016 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Didn't thought that the entire Murder Case would be involving Hajime's perception and idea of talents, though it was beforehand and the aftermath, which was pretty interesting. Kinda underwhelmed with the end result but I think its to be expected, this is more targeted towards people that already knows how the 2nd game goes at the 2nd chapter.

I swear to god, Juzo has a big type of shit in his fucking ass, before the end of the episode, he pretty much pushed Hajime to take that final decision. Its just sour mouthing in the end. I get that Juzo is trying to do it in his own way, but it's just salt beyond belief for me.
removed-userAug 22, 2016 3:24 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2016

195 by WIIXAnd »»
May 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2016

225 by Beguni »»
May 1, 8:21 AM

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.