Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 10, 2018 10:06 PM
Mar 2017
The blue heron is the waifu of the series
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 23, 2018 5:14 PM

Nov 2016
Satisfying conclusion for this arc.

Ohana acted impulsive as always, she didn't just call out the four chicks, but also offered her help during a crisis.

I'm also glad that they adressed the issue with Yuina. I came to understand her character better after this arc and even symphatize with her a bit now. Hope she and Yousuke can eventually get together.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 1, 2019 7:13 PM

Jul 2016
Yousuke sure had a nice change in his attitude in comparison with the previous episode and I really appreciate that. Sure, he was kind of a jerk at first but it wasn't on purpose. He just didn't know how to treat employees due to him still being new at his job. And not to mention that I also really liked how mature he acted towards Yuina since well... she dumped him in front of everyone last episode.

Yuina receiving some good character development was also very nice and welcome but a part of me still thinks that the change she had was mostly because she felt jealous when Yousuke, being her childhood friend, said he was interested in Ohana as a possible marriage candidate.

Surprisingly, it was another nice episode. The second one in a row I actually liked.
SouthRzVaMar 1, 2019 7:17 PM
May 25, 2021 2:48 PM
Oct 2016
An ok small arc. I didn't care for Ohana at this one but Im glad they choose Yuina as the focus and as element to explore the theme. It was nothing mind blowing and was at the standart level of most the show. It was cool to see more of Yuina but that's about it really.

I feel that the whole show is kind of waste of potential, there were several times where it was just "more", but most of the time is just an ok SoL that use silly resources to find it's way to it's objectives. Those silly resources could be positive things if done right, but the core that sustents that kind of things is just too weak for me to easily accept it.
Jun 20, 2021 10:55 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, Yuina's character development was great. I expected her to be way more toxic but this was an amazing episode.

Seeing how they went from that city to Yunosagi made me feel sad, I always hate going from a populated space to a quite one. I need to have a lot of people around me, that's why I also can't stand the countryside.
Alex_TheForestJun 20, 2021 10:58 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 27, 2021 5:08 AM

Jun 2020
lol Ohana confronted the girls who suddenly quit their job at the Inn and it was hilarious and unlucky the other girl got ice cream on her shoes

Ohana decides to help the Inn because she knew that the workload will surely be heavy once the staff team left, Yuina decided to try to work on her own thinking that she can do it and it's easy

They got a chance to use the open hot springs they deserve that at least, And they're back at the Inn time to work now.
Jan 8, 6:47 PM
May 2020
was a good episode, i quite like yuina, if it was a one dimensional mostly pointless show then she'd be the one sided bitch character you expect her to be but nope! shes cool, also ohana and them not being able to not help with the ryokan is sasuga
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.