Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 13, 2023 3:51 PM

May 2016
Reply to Virtecek
so the plot is moving forward and Okarin got back in time again. the girl who is non stop messaging him is pretty funny. and John Titor is becoming quite interesting as well. overall a good episode. and i really am intruiged to see who or what really is Amane Suzuha. she seems really interesting
@Virtecek
Virtecek said:
so the plot is moving forward and Okarin got back in time again

He didn't go back in time. He sends messages into the past, but he remains in the present.
-
Dec 13, 2023 4:12 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
@Virtecek
Virtecek said:
so the plot is moving forward and Okarin got back in time again

He didn't go back in time. He sends messages into the past, but he remains in the present.
@SciADV_Maniac True i worded it wrong.he created a new time link,didnt go back in time but changed something in it Thanks for correcting me
Dec 14, 2023 2:10 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Virtecek
@SciADV_Maniac True i worded it wrong.he created a new time link,didnt go back in time but changed something in it Thanks for correcting me
@Virtecek That's pretty much it, when a D-Mail is sent and Okabe's Reading Steiner activates, he moves to a different timeline but Okabe remains in the present, in the new timeline something changed.
Jan 9, 9:37 AM

Oct 2021
now this is the first episode where things seems to be interesting... it's kind of depressing that he is the only one who remembers events.. damn man even thinking about it is giving me chills.
Jan 11, 1:16 PM
Sep 2023
love it especially the last message
Jan 13, 3:16 PM
Mar 2021
woah! THIS IS REALLY PICKING UP!
Feb 19, 8:28 AM

Dec 2022
The plot thickens and damn it snaps.

Suzuha so far seems very interesting.

Mar 4, 5:52 AM
Dec 2019
Its very impressive how this show has managed to slowly change the whole atmosphere and drop some breadcrumbs as to the plot without really giving much in the way of answers to anything. Even though there hasn't been a big push forward on plot it has very strong vibes of "this is a good anime" and I can see how it has a very high rating and so many logged viewers on this site.
Mar 24, 5:42 PM

Mar 2024
Don't get me wrong the episode is good. Honestly I felt somethings should have happened in earlier episodes.
Apr 9, 12:33 PM
Mar 2021
It was more enjoyable than other episodes, the first part is pretty boring imo but with this episode things started to get intresting
May 21, 9:17 AM
Aug 2022
the pieces havent connected yet. i can tell everything will make sense later
Yesterday, 1:34 PM
Jan 2022
En heyecanlı bölümdü şuan için. Kyouma'yı ilk defa bu kadar tedirgin ve düşünceli gördük. İlerleyen süreçte ki karakter değişimi için de güzel bir gösterge.
Aynı zamanda John Titor ile mesajlaşma sahnesi de çok gergin ve merak uyandırıcıydı.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Watch order ⁉️ ( 1 2 )

neel_senpai - May 29

54 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Yesterday, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Is Kurisu alive at the very end ❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

39 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Yesterday, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

271 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Apr 12, 2011

368 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

552 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.