GE: Good Ending, Domestic na Kanojo Recommendations
Written by the same author, both series crafts story with a lot of romance themes/angles involving the main male protagonist. There is also an immense amount of drama when it comes to relationships as their story progresses. GE: Good Ending has some additional elements of sports themes while Domestic na Kanojo offers more maturity. Be warned that both series has a weak protagonist who can be frustrating to get used to with his role in the story.
Two manga that, personally, I really like.
Both GE: Good Ending and Domestic na Kanojo:
- Were written by the same author, Kei Sasuga.
- Have a nice story pace.
- Have a similar Drama/Romance theme, with a bit of sports in GE.
- Deal with the main theme with maturity.
- Have similar characters.
Both are from the same author nad have the same feel to them, even going with similar problems and plot twists. If you liked one of them you will definately enjoy the other one, though domekano is better in my opinion
Good Ending and Domestic na Kanojo:
- written by the same author
- similar levels of drama
- have male leads who go through similar stages
- art looks similar
- you will get some of the same "vibes" in both
- both make you want to keep reading until the next plot twist
In most aspects, they are similar to each other, so if you like one, just check out the other one