Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter (2011) Recommendations
Bright colors, rich character designs in both how the characters look and act, not to mention a fantastical adventure to hunt down stuff. One series is darker "Hunter x Hunter", and the other has a more comical side, "Fairy Tail", but they both cross to the other side at moments.
1. The same genres - shounen, action, adventure
2. Four figures foreground
3. Very good music
4. long-running storyline
Both animes are similar due to the 'power'-related genres.
Another reason would be that both these animes share a similarity of both being (somewhat) focused around the main character's friendships with their companions, searching for something/or someone - while their companions follow behind, willing to aid them/be beside them with honour.
"Fairy tail" looks like "hunter X hunter" both of them is action, adventures, comedy, fantasy, shounen. But "fairy tail" is more comedy than "hunter X hunter" and best in the story because the story start and end in 10-20 episodes Unlike the "hunter X hunter" which one story take to 50 episodes. in addition "fairy tail" contains what "hunter X hunter" needed that the main cast is more and contains a large number of boys as well as girls. While "hunter X hunter" is limited only to the boys in the main cast.
someone will say that "hunter X hunter" is best than "fairy tail" and
If you'd like to watch a show that's long running, adventurous, with a colorful cast, but is actually conceptually brilliant, thrilling throughout, almost zero filler, and won't disappoint you, then give HXH a go!
Fairy Tail is about Magic, Hunter x Hunter is about Hunters.
They do share some similarities though.
Both are long running Shounen series.
Both are set in a world with fantasy elements.
Both have a good cast of characters.
- Gon and Natsu are both childish and simple-minded guys who are devoted to their friends
- They both love adventure
-The both have some one who is much more mature then them (Gray and Killua)
- They both have a father/father figure who helps them to grow (Igneel and Ging)
- They both have an anime rage power up, and one of the people who witnessed it gets scared (Dimaria and Pitou)
- They have a Female Character who is blonde and sometimes scolds them for acting reckless (Bisky and Lucy)
- They both have a rival who was once their enemy (Laxus and Hisoka)
- Both animes involve Friendship