Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Dororo Recommendations
Series where the MC travels in search of his body parts that were lost in a forbidden ritual. Both have well-animated action fights featuring "supernatural" powers and have drama surrounding the idea of a family. Plus, both are new takes on stories that already had an anime adaptation before.
What makes someone human? This is the question that lies central to these two shows. Both series involve a main protagonist on a quest to reclaim their body and meanwhile discovering what humanity is. Also both are able to produce sword(s) from their arm(s) and are quite capable of fighting, although their styles are different.
As a result of a forbidden ritual, main character looses part(s) of his body and now he is on the quest to reclaim it.
1) The MC’s are trying get their Bodies back
2) They both go on a long journey to get their goal
3) Both teach great Philosophy and ideology
4) Both Have Banger Music and Fights
5) One is about Alchemy and the Other is about Demons