Bakemonogatari, Nazo no Kanojo X Recommendations
Strange girlfriends, uniqueness, comedy, and drama. What else more could you want? Anyways, these two anime(s) are unique in their way of not only the story but the way it's played out. In both series, the protagonist meets a strange girl whom they eventually date and face other obstacles together. Both series has have hints of supernatural-like elements as well as being difficult to predict what happens next.
There are some similarities in the way how the girls are speaking to the protagonist and how they use their stapler/scissors to attack/defend themselves. There are even more similarities in the girl characters but I want to avoid any spoilers.
English and Spanish reco :)
- In Bakemonogatari much dialogue, but in Nazo not kanojo no more silence; in both series these particular factors are critical for the development of the story.
- Relationship with rare or extravagant girl, but with romance.
- Humor and quirky drama.
- The story is quietly unfolding data little, and always within an atmosphere of suspense.
- Aesthetics and animation is different from the typical anime teen students.
- In both appear scissors
- Mientras que en Bakemonogatari hay mucho dialogo, en Nazo no kanojo hay mas silencio, no obstante, en ambas series esos factores particulares son fundamentales para el desarrollo de la