Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Plastic Memories Recommendations
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is like even more heartbreaking version of Plastic Memories. They're both cute but tragic love stories.
If you strip Plastic Memories of its *cough,pointless,cough* sci-fi setting, it basically tells a lighter, shorter version of Your Lie in April's story. How a very delicate relationship affects hopes and dreams, and the path you end up choosing for your life. Huge feels for both, and themes explored are similar.
99% chance of crying.
Well, both are feels anime that aired at consecutive airing season about up-and-down emotional relationship between a boy and a girl. If you like "feels" anime, you'll maybe like both of them, though Shigatsu contains more drama compared with Plastic Memories which contains more comedy. Though the main premise is very different, in the end, both of them has a few similarities.
- both protagonist girls were crying when they met the protagonist boys for the first time in the series.
- both girls are secretly reciprocate the boys feeling.
- both girls are tragically separated from the boys in the
Both of these series are about the main protagonist getting to know whats a true romance like, but also how it feels to be truly sad.
Both are gems to watch. They have wonderful characters, great romance, and very very good ending to both of them. Both also bring out the feels train.
Trying to not spoil any of the shows, both main characters future are basically pre-described and both stories build to it. With Plastic Memories giving it out a bit later.
Similar relationship between the lead characters. The two shows will likely leave a similar mark on the viewer.
- Lovable romance between two characters
- Dramatic Irony
- Two characters work together to overcome personal boundaries
- EMOTIONAL FEELINGS ARE STRONG IN THIS ONE
- Compelling and very interesting universe, but doesn't bring away from the relationship