Naruto, Ao no Exorcist Recommendations
the similar are the charaters personalitys
i would have to say that Naruto and Rin are alike they are some person who likes to help others, and let them understand peoples feelings, Naruto and Rin know when people are being hurt or know that when they need someone, they know that they have to be the one to be there. Like Naruto helping Gaara, Naruto new that Gaara was like him, and the same thing went as Rin wanted to stop Ryuji making the same mistake as what he did to his own father. Everyone didn't like them, everyone knew that he had a
Things that made Ao No Exorcist "the same" as Naruto:
- There a students that is styding on a school for becoming something
- They are on missions outside and need to survive without the teacher (tho, that episode was very exciting!)
- They can make animals and things come and help them only by saying special formula or something.
- They can bite their fingers and use their blood to make the things they get from the formula to be stronger.
- The story start's also about a boy that is borned demon and got a horrible childhood.
- The demon boy also
Both main characters have been born with powers from Evil that they will have to master in order to save the World from destruction and avoid their friends to get hurt by that same power.
Both protagonists are loud mouth idiots that are shunned by their peers because they're cursed with awesome and they both strive to become the best despite their stupidity and naivety.
They have the same protagonists who have a darker side which they initially hated but later on accepted. Both try to show others that what they really are is not the ONLY thing that defines them.
Both main characters were rejected as kids by their respective community and also have amazing great hidden power.
Both are centered around a boy who learns that he is gifted with immense demonic powers, and must find a way to control them in order to protect the people he loves.