Report xREIx's Profile

Statistics

Anime Stats
Days: 21.7
Mean Score: 8.69
  • Total Entries146
  • Rewatched0
  • Episodes1,266
Anime History Last Anime Updates
Zankyou no Terror
Zankyou no Terror
Apr 17, 6:56 PM
Plan to Watch · Scored -
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie 1: Gurren-hen
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie 1: Gurren-hen
Mar 19, 5:03 AM
Watching -/1 · Scored -
Psycho-Pass 3
Psycho-Pass 3
Mar 16, 8:55 PM
Plan to Watch · Scored -
Manga Stats
Days: 38.6
Mean Score: 8.52
  • Total Entries261
  • Reread13
  • Chapters6,479
  • Volumes354
Manga History Last Manga Updates
Tomodachi Game
Tomodachi Game
Jun 21, 7:22 PM
Reading 67/? · Scored -
Lookism
Lookism
Jun 8, 10:49 PM
Reading 234/? · Scored -

Favorites

All Comments (5) Comments

Would you like to post a comment? Please login or sign up first!
Kapodaco Nov 18, 2013 10:50 AM
I'm sorry to say, but your first review is like most first reviews.

There are a lot of things about your review that many would deem as problems. First and foremost, the length. Based on the length of your review, it seems more like a recommendation than a review. There is a Recommendations section on this site, so feel free to use it. You can also use the comments section on your Anime/Manga list to post your personal thoughts on the topics at hand. Back to the length, basically, tell me more, tell me more, tell me more!

That is about 70% of the problem. Here is the other 30%: The content. That being said, the content is almost essentially nothing. It seemed like a quick burst of information that you just wanted to get out as quickly as possible, as if writing were the worst thing ever. You had some good starting sentences in there, but never went in depth with any of them. As a beginner, I would recommend that you break up your review into sections such as:

Opening (No header)

Plot:

Characters:

Art:

Sound (With anime):

Enjoyment:

Overall (If you desire):

Then fill in the blanks as such.

The sole problem with your review is that it's borderline not even a review. Be sure to tell the reader more about what the topic is about and why it's either enjoyable or not enjoyable. Don't be afraid to write a book, because that's usually what people want. And be sure to include some interesting topics of discussion when going over individual sections of the review. Like why is the art good? How does it suit the characters? How does the characters' behavior affect the tone of the plot? Is there a plot? Is the plot effective in producing an engaging environment? Etc, etc.

Kopo has fled the battle!
Kapodaco Nov 17, 2013 9:38 AM
Kopo would like to criticize your review!

Accept

Deny
Level-X Jan 3, 2013 5:10 PM
No problem. :)
Level-X Dec 29, 2012 7:14 PM
Hello, welcome to MAL. Enjoy yourself. ^-^
SasoriUzumaki Dec 29, 2012 3:59 PM
Welcome to MAL, enjoy your time here.