Back to riflow's Profile riflow's Profile

Nov 11, 2017
Just to preface this review I am a fan of the manga and was hoping this anime would be good. Hopefully it does improve but the review I leave now is for the first 5 episodes.

(I have included minimum summaries and spoilers in this, although apologies for the shortish summary below as I couldn't think of how to open this review otherwise).

Ok, with that out of the way, Asta, our hero and Yuno, his friend and rival to become wizard king are both starting their journey as they turn 15 and prepare to receive their magic grimoires and take an exam to become magic read more
Aug 19, 2016
Bleach (Manga) add (All reviews)
Bleach started out as a very promising character-driven manga with several great arcs. It’s a massive shame it didn’t keep up. The story starts with a bang, builds and builds, wraps up the first few arcs in a satisfying manner and then trips over itself, rolls down a hill, into the ocean and sinks into the abyss. I can say I was thoroughly disappointed with the way it ended after the potential it showed at first.

I've been reading this manga since I was 13. The story was never really anything special, but it was fun. Initially, the characters were interesting and dynamic, they felt important read more