Back to koan's Profile koan's Profile

Jan 24, 2013
I'm very fond of Yuu watase's work but I have to say this is the first time I have mixed feelings about it.
Though it's clearly a Yaoi manga the characters are pretty "fucked up" XD .
I shall try to explain why without trying to "spoil"

It is well known that in Yaoi either to characters agree from the beginning their feelings for each other or that someone just force his way downon someone else and then that "victim" get's hooked up with his "lover".
Or in other words it is just raping.

These patterns are very predictable and unfortunately yuu watase has used the last read more
Jan 23, 2013
This is a cute little fairytale like story that you can easily read when you are taking a break or just being bored.
The art and the characters do not offer something outstanding but it is more the story that is cute !

Jan 1, 2013
(Manga) add (All reviews)
If you like fairy tales and mermaid stories then this would be your cup of tea !
It is clever how the artist could mix up old elements from the original story with her own ideas.
The art is nice ! but the personality of the characters are quite boring because they are predictable.
Thanks to the comedy ,drama and original ideas this lstory was interesting.
It is a oneshot so it's worth try reading it ! :)

Unfortunately I don't know who the author or Mangaka is :( I was curious to her other works.
Jul 3, 2012
Maria (Manga) add (All reviews)
Because there is no review I thought why not write one.
I thought I should read Naoko's other works to see more of her style of telling and art.
Actually there is nothing special about the story or that really stands out.
I think it's the simplicity that made this manga sweet.
Also because it's very close to reality you can feel the characters.

Naoko Takeuchi is known for her master piece Sailor Moon.
Her style of drawing I would say a "classic-shojo-style" so it looks different from the current styles of drawing.
I think you need to love her style to be able to read this manga too.

I reccomend this manga read more
Mar 16, 2012
Well there is no need to tell what's the story about since this is already written.
I liked reading this manga but I have mixed feelings about it.
My first manga I read about "demonlove" was hanatsuki hime.
This is my second one.

What I liked about the manga is how the relationship between Hana & Vivi develops.
At the same time it was strange because you would expect it would only by a "father-daughter" relationship.

Sometimes I almost forget that most of the characters are demons.
This is because the author made the characters look more like humans ..the way they feel...think etc.
Even the demob king himself looked like a human read more