Back to kingofranger's Profile kingofranger's Profile

Sep 20, 2008
Meh :D I read the the whole manga and is awesome :D

Story-

The story is well-developed and does everything to make a kid happy :D Awesome fighting,Training,Aura,comedies and stuffs :D

Art- Well the art is ok but the ears seem a little big to me :P

Character- Aliens and stuffs were good :D The characters were well-developed and have different personalities

Enjoyment- I seriously enjoyed the manga from begining till the end :D

Overall- This is a really good manga that u would want to read :D It is funny and ACTION PACKED!!! You don't wanna miss this old-school manga ;)
Sep 19, 2008
Story

The storyline was kinda a little old fashioned like becoming KIng and those stuffs but it was awesome as it wasn't juz action but comedies were blend with it :)

Art

Its art were good and its fighting were awesome :D

Sound

Sound effects and the seiyuu has done a very good job in making One Piece so awesome :)

Character

The character were well-developed. All have tough times in their past and All of them are determined to Make their dreams come true

Enjoyment

I enjoyed the series alot when i juz started episode 1 :D Its an enjoyment u cant really understand unless u watched it :P

Overall

A good show :D read more
Sep 18, 2008
Its a Anime to advertise the Tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Den-O Movie: Ore Tanjou

So of course its story would go along with Kamen Rider Den-O with its Train of time

Its story was good,Art was normal...It sounds effect when HENSHIN! Is awesome :D The character...Oh well...Everyone must known how Shin Chan is that awesome B)

I enjoyed alot watching this special episode :)
Sep 18, 2008
Ok,Even though i didn't read the first season becuz its not available on shops anymore...

Its story is really interesting and it develops very well :)

Its a shame that little people read this and no ppl subs its Anime Adaption?

Well they have Aura like and Awesome Kung Fu attacks :D RECOMENDED!!!