Back to Universal_SheeP's Profile Universal_SheeP's Profile

Sep 3, 2011
I was uh what seven episodes in and I thought the show was fairly bad but watching the last five episodes....I felt ripped off. Normally I wouldn't mind but this went from being bad to just being terrible!

Pilot Candidate or Candidate for Goddess is the typical show about a young feisty protagonist who wants to fulfill -insert dream here-. Plus or what should be a plus is that we get mechs added into the shounen mix! With a cast with over ten members, and 12 episodes to tell a story how bad does Pilot Candidate fall?

Well I will describe what can be the pros read more
Mar 30, 2011
"What was my finishing move? Let see uh...Oh right I think it was...Mystletainn Kick!"
"That's not a kick! You cross dressing pervert!......."

Quote that while is not the norm for every part of the series, makes up about 85% of the story. Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? is an action harem at it's core with tons of comedic moments to fill the time. I won't lie, what drew me to this anime was the title picture of a magical girl...with a chainsaw. Getting superficial here but who doesn't appreciate a chainsaw toting magical girl(and later magical girl boy, well, whatever the hell he's suppose read more