Back to Shinigaku6's Profile Shinigaku6's Profile

story 9/10

art 10/10
artwork was fabulous! Best artwork I've ever seen in anime.

sound 9/10
the music was beautiful but not memorable

character 8/10 The characters were very relatable and addd drama to the story

enjoyment 6/10 The ending was extremely disappointing leaving me confused on what happened at the end.

overall 8/10
story 5/10

art 5/10
Most of the time the art was really lacking. When it got to the fantasy world parts it was fantastic

sound 4/10
Nothing memorable

character 3/10
There was no connection with the characters whatsoever

enjoyment 4/10
This movie was extremely boring

overall 3/10
skip it

story: 8/10 Very original

Art 9/10
Art was superb, very smoothe. The transitions from each of the scenes were well done too.

sound 8/10 The music was uplifting

character 9/10
Charcter devlopment was well thought out. Simon became like a second Kamina. The characters were very memorable. I especially liked Viral and his honor.

enjoyment: The thing that made this really special was the complex and original plotline. The plot overrided the characters.

Dec 26, 2010
Naruto (Anime) add (All reviews)
Story: 10/10

Art: 8/10
There was really nothing unique about the art. the artwork was pretty much average throughout the entire series. However the artwork really shines when it gets to fighting scenes.

Sound: 8/10
The songs pulls you into the situation of the characters whether it be sadness, anger, or happiness. It makes the characters feel more real and can sympathize with.

Character: 10/10
Character development is what really special about Naruto. I have never felt so much for the characters in any other anime than in Naruto . I really appreciate getting insights with the characters' pasts then you really experience the emotions the character read more