Back to Sevenbones's Profile Sevenbones's Profile

8.5/10 for me.

It reminds me of the series "Avatar: The last airbender" in the sense that it's not only about fighting; they also go out of their way to have fun experiences. It's really sad that the anime isn't adding more of those adventures.

When there are fights, the fight scenes well animated, and the characters come up with creative ways to overcome challenges. It's not just "I yell really loudly for a long time, so I can become stronger"

*My favorite thing about the MC, is that Maple doesn't take herself overly seriously. In fact, she doesn't do anything expecting to become OP, read more
Feb 13, 2020
Such an underrated anime. I've watched the series 3 times already.

It's chill, has beautiful art, the people develop a sense of comradery, and friendship... only to quickly learn painful truths of reality, suffer loss, and learn fear firsthand.... Without being over the top like "Goblin Slayer"

They struggled and failed a lot, and they grew & learned a lot together. This anime doesn't hide that or sugarcoat those things. Even still, the anime felt wholesome and fun while still keeping those elements of realism.

They did a stellar job with it, for my taste. This anime kept me at the read more
Feb 13, 2020
For me, this anime is a masterpiece as a PARODY... not as an ecchi anime.

Disclaimer: This anime is a PARODY of our modern social media, modern social etiquette, and of current anime genres/trends. If you approach it with that mindset, you might enjoy it more.

This has a VERY raw approach to sexuality, on purpose. It's not meant to be watched for "cute ecchi" So if those things make you squeamish or uncomfortable, then you're probably not gonna enjoy it.

However, this is honestly not nearly the worst that i've seen in anime that aren't even rated R. And everyone in here is giving read more
8.5/10 for me.

Feb 7, 2020
9/10 overall for me

I've watched this anime over 5 times already. It's easy to watch, or listen to. The story is very entertaining, and captivating at parts. I definitely developed a slight sense of attachment to the characters, and it was awesome to see how much they grow throughout the series.

What I enjoyed the least, is how annoying Ed seemed at first. But they balanced it out with his brother being the calm one. However they made his personality match pretty well with how people around him treated him, and reacted to him.

He also gets less annoying later on, as they show him read more
Feb 7, 2020