Back to Anyanka's Profile Anyanka's Profile

Sep 14, 2012
Part 1 is the story of a boy who had delusions of creating a world of only good people (as if!) - that is why he used the Death Note to eradicate those that do not conform to his ideal. And guess how he judges good and bad? the TELLY! Brilliant eh?

When he got cornered and released from the clutches of the demon, he suddenly turned docile, doe-eyed, compassionate, eager... WTF! it lost me there.

At least L was a saving grace. Or maybe Part 2 will redeem the show.
Sep 14, 2012
I will assume you have read the Synopsis and you can assume this has nothing to do with the manga.
===

If you didn't know this has a female lead, you'd be surprised. After all, Kurama had flowing hair - and red to boot! If you like strong female leads, this is it - from brains to brawn, from wits to wiles.

If you were a gun enthusiast, you'd love this even more (critiquing or otherwise). Nonetheless, cool weapons, bad-ass sounds, state-of-the art toys introduced better than the Secretary of State.

If you happened to watch So Close or Naked Weapon, you wont be disappointed by the read more
===

Story: W a l k. Talk. Hack. Slash. Splatter blood. Repeat.
Sound: huh?
Character: What can you expect from a guy with a sword? Read story.
Art: If you like red, you might like this.
Enjoyment: Does it look like I had a good time?
Sep 12, 2012
Zetman (Anime) add (All reviews)
===

Story development: One of those that make you say 'wtf happened to...' a LOT. It tries to develop certain angles and, failing successfully, tries to explain it in a one-liner or cut-through scene somewhere.
Art: Decent. No missing body parts or outlines when necessary.
Sound: Imagine flicking thumb and middle finger to a beat. Quite like it.
Character development: The main characters have depth to them that isn't a product of being loved too much or too little.
Action: Really good when it happens.
Enjoyment: Good to while read more