Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 18
Chapters: 177
Status: Finished
Published: Jul 24, 2013 to Apr 26, 2017
Authors: Sorayomi, Daichi (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Sunday

Score: 7.441 (scored by 2289 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Dec 25, 2015
BumperBo (All reviews)
Keijo!!!!!!!! (that's 8 exclamation points mind you) is a low fantasy sports shounen with a gimmick that ends up being far more entertaining than it has much right to be. But if the consistent level of outrageously new and unique ass-attacks doesn't make you laugh, you won't find much to hold your interest here.

See, Keijo!!!!!!!! exists somewhere in between "so bad it's good" and "surprisingly good" for me. It feels like it takes a checklist of everything a shounen is and goes down the list, fulfilling the obligations with quality that vaguely surprise me, but with virtually zero creativity.

It has a lovable, if clumsy and read more
Nov 16, 2016
Snfreweh (All reviews)
Note: This review is mostly for the people (like myself) who are moving to the manga after starting with watching the anime airing this season.

I haven't been too keen on super fanservicey anime as of late, but I had to check out Keijo this season because of the pure absurdity of the plot (and the "plot"). I actually ended up enjoying it a lot more than I imagined I would and had to check out the manga to see if it was the same kind of deal.

I was not disappointed.

I will say first off that the manga and anime open very differently. The anime picks read more
Feb 23, 2017
MortalMelancholy (All reviews)
What is Keijo!!!!!!!!? Essentially, it's what you get when you weaponize T&A (boobs and butts), essentially making asses out to be extremely lethal weapons. Throw in the universal shounen, "rise to the top" plot, and there you have it—And yes, Keijo!!!!!!!! does take the plot, the asses, and the sport itself, very seriously, and with a straight face, characters will absolutely comment on how overpowered ones' particular ass may be. Naturally, expect tons of incidental "fanservice" as a result of weapon choice. If what you really want to see is mad gymastics do T&A, and T&A doing mad gymastics, martial arts, and more, this is read more