Edit Manga Information

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Synonyms: Chu-2 Byou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Regardless of My Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date!
Japanese: 中二病でも恋がしたい!

Type: Novel
Volumes: 4
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Finished
Published: May 24, 2011 to Dec 22, 2017
Authors: Ousaka, Nozomi (Art), Torako (Story)
Serialization: None

Score: 8.011 (scored by 828 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #2006

Jan 8, 2014
-Karoshi- (All reviews)
A highly acclaimed series, Kyoto Animation did a splendid job on animating Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai. The series strayed away from the typical slice-of-life romance by involving school kids with dark pasts they want to keep secret: the cursed days when they were infected by the eighth grade syndrome, also known as chuunibyou. However, the original light novel series that made the anime possible is often overlooked.

Written by Torako, the story of Yuuta and Rikka spans just only two volumes. What must also be taken into account is that a number of characters from the anime does not exist in the original text read more
Sep 11, 2019
rikka_saikyou (All reviews)
This novel was very good up until the last novel.
I have only read it up until the 4th novel up until the 5th chapter since I do not have the Japanese novel and I am only reading an online translation that is still being translated, therefore my opinion will be based on that.

I love this novel a lot, the story was very nice and I love the idea of it... But, when Kyoto animation made the anime they changed the story completely.
Then the story started going downhill around Novel 3, but it was still okay.

My idea of it is that Torako did read more