Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 5
Chapters: 43
Status: Finished
Published: Apr 25, 2009 to Jan 29, 2016
Authors: Shirai, Yumiko (Story & Art)
Serialization: Ikki

Score: 6.821 (scored by 189 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 689

Feb 6, 2018
Mon-El (All reviews)
Totally Agree. Most important here is how they build up the atmosphere and how you get detail in every chapter about what is going on. You are not hit hard with all the facts at once. On one side I like it, on the other side I want to know more NOW, not after 2 chapters.
It is a balance that is hard to hold, but this Manga did a great job at it.

Another way good Sci-fi can be made, is when you get much information on one point, that is not crucial, but will help those who love it, understand an under-flowing story.
May 14, 2018
calvo99 (All reviews)
Original. having currently have read 300+ series I can say there are none which I felt that were overly similar.
Simply the art I found good but hard to follow in the action (which isn't the focus of the manga anyway)
The world building was nice
The characters were not overly complicated but I found to be a good fit especially leading into the last volume
If you like the feel of the first chapter or two then it's probably a good manga for you and otherwise just drop it because it will only get more confusing as it goes on